Are Atheists Delusional?

That atheists are delusional? We are not.

Did you google and watch there is no first human? If you don’t get it let me know I’ll try to explain.

Let me blow your mind. Do you know you and a lizard have a common ancestor?

so all humans just appeared one day???
I dont think so,,and thats not what evolution teachs

And you believe that 2 of every animal on earth was put on a boat that was 510 feet by 85 feet by 51 feet? Really?

There are an estimated 6.5 million species of land animals. So 13 million animals on a 510 foot boat? For 40 days?

That is clearly delusional.
if you'd check my sources you'd know thats not what I said

its your choice to be a ignorant bigot

and thats what the ark story claims,,again check my links,,there are a little over 400 kinds of animals
Did they have grizzly polar and black bear on the ark or do you accept that two bear were on the ark and all bear today are related?
off topic

No, it is not off topic. YOu have claimed that science teachers lie to students. And you claim that the global flood was not only real, but an integral part of the fossil record. So asking you questions that relate to the viability of Noah's Ark is relevant.

Well. They'll be regretful some day.
Delusional is an assholle with a diaper on his head bent over in a parking lot on a rug 5 times a day. Then he goes home, beats the hell out of his ol lady and goes out to the shed to fuck his goat. THATS delusional.

I'm curious to see if Progressive Hunter call Likkmee's post "Off Topic".

so all humans just appeared one day???
I dont think so,,and thats not what evolution teachs

And you believe that 2 of every animal on earth was put on a boat that was 510 feet by 85 feet by 51 feet? Really?

There are an estimated 6.5 million species of land animals. So 13 million animals on a 510 foot boat? For 40 days?

and thats what the ark story claims,,again check my links,,there are a little over 400 kinds of animals
Did they have grizzly polar and black bear on the ark or do you accept that two bear were on the ark and all bear today are related?
off topic

No, it is not off topic. YOu have claimed that science teachers lie to students. And you claim that the global flood was not only real, but an integral part of the fossil record. So asking you questions that relate to the viability of Noah's Ark is relevant.
and I have provided proof that that claim is true,,,

and we are talking about facts not religion

Delusional is an assholle with a diaper on his head bent over in a parking lot on a rug 5 times a day. Then he goes home, beats the hell out of his ol lady and goes out to the shed to fuck his goat. THATS delusional.

I'm curious if you will ever back up your claims with proof

Pig Sex: Pakistan (No. 1) Egypt (No. 2) Saudi Arabia (No. 3)
Donkey Sex: Pakistan (No. 1) Iran (No. 3) Saudi Arabia (No. 4)
Dog Sex: Pakistan (No. 1) Saudi Arabia (No. 3)
Cat Sex: Pakistan (No. 1) Iran (No. 2) Egypt (No. 3) Saudi Arabia (No. 4)
Horse Sex: Pakistan (No. 1) Turkey (No. 3)
Cow Sex: Pakistan (No. 1) Iran (No. 2) Saudi Arabia (No. 4)
Goat Sex: Pakistan (No. 1)
Animal Sex: Pakistan (No. 1) Morocco (No. 2) Iran (No. 4) Egypt (No. 5)
Snake Sex: Pakistan (No. 1) Malaysia (No. 3) Indonesia (No. 4) Egypt (No. 5)
Monkey Sex: Pakistan (No. 1) Indonesia (No. 3) Malaysia (No. 4)
Bear Sex: Pakistan (No. 1) Saudi Arabia (No. 2)
Elephant Sex: Pakistan (No. 1) Egypt (No. 3) United Arab Emirates (No. 4) Malaysia (No. 5)
Fox Sex: Saudi Arabia (No. 1) Turkey (No. 4)[2]
May 2006

off topic

No you have not.

But you also haven't answered my questions about how Noah got animals from 7,000 miles away. How did he get sloths, kangaroos and bison on the Ark?

There are no near relatives to kangaroos and sloths.

I didn't think you would reprimand him.

I have offered more evidence than you have. Maybe I just have faith in science. Doesn't that mean no evidence or proof is required?

off topic

No you have not.

But you also haven't answered my questions about how Noah got animals from 7,000 miles away. How did he get sloths, kangaroos and bison on the Ark?

just because you refuse to read it doesnt mean I didnt post it

off topic

Religion is part of the topic.

I have offered more evidence than you have. Maybe I just have faith in science. Doesn't that mean no evidence or proof is required?
youve offered nothing but your opinion

off topic

No you have not.

So a relative of the kangaroo and sloth were part of the 400 animals? Is that what you are saying?

off topic

Religion is part of the topic.
are you saying atheist is a religion??

off topic

No you have not.

So a relative of the kangaroo and sloth were part of the 400 animals? Is that what you are saying?
off topic

The age of the earth and the fossil record is not an opinion.

My opinion? LOL! I have offered scientific information that survived peer review? How about you?

your right,,,as per the evolution claim they are outright lies that have been proven wrong long ago

My opinion? LOL! I have offered scientific information that survived peer review? How about you?
no you havent,,,peer review doesnt prove anything

No you have not.

off topic

Absolutely not off topic.

You cannot use Noah's Ark and the great flood in your arguments and then proclaim the Ark to be off topic.

Can you answer the question or not? If the flood was global, kangaroos and sloths would be extinct. They are obviously not extinct.

your right,,,as per the evolution claim they are outright lies that have been proven wrong long ago

No they have no been proven wrong.

No they have no been proven wrong.
I did it several times on this thread

Forum List

Back