Are Atheists Delusional?

I'm curious to see if Progressive Hunter call Likkmee's post "Off Topic".
I'm curious if you will ever back up your claims with proof

I didn't think you would reprimand him.

I have offered more evidence than you have. Maybe I just have faith in science. Doesn't that mean no evidence or proof is required?
youve offered nothing but your opinion

My opinion? LOL! I have offered scientific information that survived peer review? How about you?
no you havent,,,peer review doesnt prove anything

Yes it does. I allows other experts to debunk myths. Which is why creationists don't like it.

I have offered more evidence than you have. Maybe I just have faith in science. Doesn't that mean no evidence or proof is required?

The age of the earth and the fossil record is not an opinion.
your right,,,as per the evolution claim they are outright lies that have been proven wrong long ago

No they have no been proven wrong.
I did it several times on this thread

No you did not. You claim Lucy is a lie, and yet other, more complete skeletons were found.

And your answer for so many things hinge on a global flood. Unless you can explain how sloths and kangaroos were included on Noah's Ark, the great flood is hardly an answer. In fact, unless you show how those animals found their way to a 510' boat in the middleeast, the entire Noah's Ark argument folds completely.

I'm curious if you will ever back up your claims with proof

your right,,,as per the evolution claim they are outright lies that have been proven wrong long ago

They say, whoever they are, that it is dangerous thing to try and wake someone up suddenly who is walking around and muttering to themselves in a deep sleep.

They will either attack you, run into traffic, or jump off a cliff.

No you did not. You claim Lucy is a lie, and yet other, more complete skeletons were found.

And your answer for so many things hinge on a global flood. Unless you can explain how sloths and kangaroos were included on Noah's Ark, the great flood is hardly an answer. In fact, unless you show how those animals found their way to a 510' boat in the middleeast, the entire Noah's Ark argument folds completely.
what other skeletons???

please provide proof

First, they have taken over secular science and systematically eliminated God as creator and origin of the universe and everything in it. They claim that all of it happened naturally when space and time cannot start by itself. They believe in false science and are delusional, but have convinced others to follow their thinking and path. Yet, they cannot explain how spacetime, the universe, Earth and life started without contradictions. They think DNA popped up by itself. They think the universe popped up from invisible particles. They can't explain Earth's habitability, so think multiverses exist so Earth is mediocre and not special. They claim "mountains of evidence" and their science is fact when we can't see it, test it nor falsify it. You might know some people on this board that fits this description. They want evidence of the truth and when they get it, they deny it or do not believe it. They end believing in false teachers like Neil DeGrasse Tyson or Bill Nye. How far should their delusions be allowed?

First, they have taken over secular science and systematically eliminated God as creator and origin of the universe and everything in it. They claim that all of it happened naturally when space and time cannot start by itself. They believe in false science and are delusional, but have convinced others to follow their thinking and path. Yet, they cannot explain how spacetime, the universe, Earth and life started without contradictions. They think DNA popped up by itself. They think the universe popped up from invisible particles. They can't explain Earth's habitability, so think multiverses exist so Earth is mediocre and not special. They claim "mountains of evidence" and their science is fact when we can't see it, test it nor falsify it. You might know some people on this board that fits this description. They want evidence of the truth and when they get it, they deny it or do not believe it. They end believing in false teachers like Neil DeGrasse Tyson or Bill Nye. How far should their delusions be allowed?

Lets get this straight. When you die you become a god who lives forever? You never get sick or mad, sad, jealous, disappointed, etc?

And this goes on for eternity? And you ask if we are delusion?

“I do not fear death. I had been dead for billions and billions of years before I was born, and had not suffered the slightest inconvenience from it.” – Mark Twain

so all humans just appeared one day???
I dont think so,,and thats not what evolution teachs

And you believe that 2 of every animal on earth was put on a boat that was 510 feet by 85 feet by 51 feet? Really?

There are an estimated 6.5 million species of land animals. So 13 million animals on a 510 foot boat? For 40 days?

That is clearly delusional.
if you'd check my sources you'd know thats not what I said

its your choice to be a ignorant bigot

and thats what the ark story claims,,again check my links,,there are a little over 400 kinds of animals

There is another issue with the Global Flood concept. If the world was covered by water, almost every plant would die as well. Now some seeds would survive the flooding, but many, many would not. Being soaked for 40 days would destroy many of them.

But even more importantly, in order for the flood myth to be accurate, Noah would have had to collect animals from other continents.

How did Noah obtain 2 kangaroos? How did he obtain 2 sloths from South America? How did he transport a pair of bison over 7,000 miles?

No, the global flood is pure myth.
You're missing the forest for all the trees, doll. lol

No, I am responding to someone who reads Genesis as a history text.

Quote: I am responding to someone who reads Genesis as a history text.​

And that's worse than someone who views the Periodic Tables as the holy gospel? :rolleyes:

Well. They'll be regretful some day.
Delusional is an assholle with a diaper on his head bent over in a parking lot on a rug 5 times a day. Then he goes home, beats the hell out of his ol lady. THATS delusional.
It's not nice to speak of the dead (John Lenin) in such a critical way. :muahaha:

what other skeletons???

please provide proof

"Australopithecus, (Latin: “southern ape”) (genus Australopithecus), group of extinct primates closely related to, if not actually ancestors of, modern human beings and known from a series of fossils found at numerous sites in eastern, north-central, and southern Africa."

Let me help you see the key part of that post. "...known from a series of fossils found at numerous sites...".

And you believe that 2 of every animal on earth was put on a boat that was 510 feet by 85 feet by 51 feet? Really?

There are an estimated 6.5 million species of land animals. So 13 million animals on a 510 foot boat? For 40 days?

and thats what the ark story claims,,again check my links,,there are a little over 400 kinds of animals

There is another issue with the Global Flood concept. If the world was covered by water, almost every plant would die as well. Now some seeds would survive the flooding, but many, many would not. Being soaked for 40 days would destroy many of them.

But even more importantly, in order for the flood myth to be accurate, Noah would have had to collect animals from other continents.

How did Noah obtain 2 kangaroos? How did he obtain 2 sloths from South America? How did he transport a pair of bison over 7,000 miles?

And that's worse than someone who views the Periodic Tables as the holy gospel? :rolleyes:

Yes, I would say so. The Periodic Tables are based on known scientific studies. And if someone points out an error, the tables would be amended.

umm.. Yes.

what other skeletons???

please provide proof

Ok, I answered your question. Now you answer mine?

Beautress, I am not anti-religion. But when I am called delusional, I sometimes respond. When someone calls for replacing scientific research with religious dogma, I speak up.

what other skeletons???

please provide proof

"Australopithecus, (Latin: “southern ape”) (genus Australopithecus), group of extinct primates closely related to, if not actually ancestors of, modern human beings and known from a series of fossils found at numerous sites in eastern, north-central, and southern Africa."

Let me help you see the key part of that post. "...known from a series of fossils found at numerous sites...".

but none of those links have a more complete skeleton other than known ape/monkey ,,,the rest is speculation as to their future

so again no proof they gave birth to humans

Beautress, I am not anti-religion. But when I am called delusional, I sometimes respond. When someone calls for replacing scientific research with religious dogma, I speak up.
we dont want anything replaced,, just proof evo is true,,,at this point its just as a religion as the rest because it requires faith

Did they have grizzly polar and black bear on the ark or do you accept that two bear were on the ark and all bear today are related?
off topic

No, it is not off topic. YOu have claimed that science teachers lie to students. And you claim that the global flood was not only real, but an integral part of the fossil record. So asking you questions that relate to the viability of Noah's Ark is relevant.
and I have provided proof that that claim is true,,,

and we are talking about facts not religion

Religion is part of the topic.
are you saying atheist is a religion??

Obviously not. Atheism has no customs, practices or dogma. There is no holy book of atheism. There are no houses of not believing where non-believers gather to not believe.

Atheism has none of the trappings of a religion. Basically, atheism or agnosticism is a conclusion that your gods as well as all the inventions of gods that preceded your gods are human inventions.

Did they have grizzly polar and black bear on the ark or do you accept that two bear were on the ark and all bear today are related?
off topic

No, it is not off topic. YOu have claimed that science teachers lie to students. And you claim that the global flood was not only real, but an integral part of the fossil record. So asking you questions that relate to the viability of Noah's Ark is relevant.

No you have not.

But you also haven't answered my questions about how Noah got animals from 7,000 miles away. How did he get sloths, kangaroos and bison on the Ark?

There are no near relatives to kangaroos and sloths.

If only 400 animals were taken aboard then sloths and kangaroos and bison either are the originals or spin offs.

They only brought two bovidae on the ark.

The Bovidae are the biological family of cloven-hoofed, ruminant mammals that includes bison, African buffalo, water buffalo, antelopes, wildebeest, impala, gazelles, sheep, goats, muskoxen, and domestic cattle.

what other skeletons???

please provide proof

but none of those links have a more complete skeleton other than known ape/monkey ,,,the rest is speculation as to their future

so again no proof they gave birth to humans

They were prototypes. Then their DNA was altered by aliens, living creatures from another sphere of existence who have been cultivating intelligent life on earth for at least the past 750 million years.

off topic

No you have not.

But you also haven't answered my questions about how Noah got animals from 7,000 miles away. How did he get sloths, kangaroos and bison on the Ark?

There are no near relatives to kangaroos and sloths.

If only 400 animals were taken aboard then sloths and kangaroos and bison either are the originals or spin offs.

They only brought two bovidae on the ark.

The Bovidae are the biological family of cloven-hoofed, ruminant mammals that includes bison, African buffalo, water buffalo, antelopes, wildebeest, impala, gazelles, sheep, goats, muskoxen, and domestic cattle.
I suspect, given the current population, that Noah brought along many more oinkers than he was supposed to, the drunkard.

off topic

Religion is part of the topic.
are you saying atheist is a religion??

Obviously not. Atheism has no customs, practices or dogma. There is no holy book of atheism. There are no houses of not believing where non-believers gather to not believe.

Atheism has none of the trappings of a religion. Basically, atheism or agnosticism is a conclusion that your gods as well as all the inventions of gods that preceded your gods are human inventions.

all a religion requires is a belief,the rest is just icing

we dont want anything replaced,, just proof evo is true,,,at this point its just as a religion as the rest because it requires faith

There are complimentary fields of science which have the proof you need. You choose to reject it because archeology, paleo-biology, the earth sciences, etc., collectively demonstrate an ancient planet. That is in direct contradiction to a 6,000 year old planet.

Forum List

Back