Are Atheists Delusional?

but none of those links have a more complete skeleton other than known ape/monkey ,,,the rest is speculation as to their future

so again no proof they gave birth to humans

So your problem with Lucy was not that she was called a new species. It was because they claim she may be an ancestor of modern man?

Then, since we have no time machine, you can offer an opinion as to whether or not the claims are accurate. But you cannot call it an outright lie.

I dont recall call her a flat out lie, but to call her an ancestor of man is

you know you never told me how the media dig up a pigs tooth and made a full grown apeman out of it with nebraska man

So saying she may be an ancestor is a flat out lie? On what do you base that?

lack of proof and common scientific sense

now what about nebraska man

That is why science has the hypothesis and the theory. As you pointed out earlier in this thread, with a time machine none of this can be proven. The physical similarities are stark and undeniable. Sort of like the idea that Noah got 2 horses and all horse-like animals descended from them.

Ok, I answered the Nebraska man. No answer my question?
still not seeing where the media did it,,,

and are you now saying that evo is a theory and not proven fact??

So your problem with Lucy was not that she was called a new species. It was because they claim she may be an ancestor of modern man?

Then, since we have no time machine, you can offer an opinion as to whether or not the claims are accurate. But you cannot call it an outright lie.

you know you never told me how the media dig up a pigs tooth and made a full grown apeman out of it with nebraska man

That is why science has the hypothesis and the theory. As you pointed out earlier in this thread, with a time machine none of this can be proven. The physical similarities are stark and undeniable. Sort of like the idea that Noah got 2 horses and all horse-like animals descended from them.

NOW? WTF? I have said it several times. It is called the Theory of Evolution for a reason.

The British anatomist hired an artist to create an illsutration? This was published. This made it seem like it was absolute truth. It was not.

And I am now saying, "What about kangaroos and sloths?".

Can you answer that question or does your entire global flood myth fold up?

NOW? WTF? I have said it several times. It is called the Theory of Evolution for a reason.

The British anatomist hired an artist to create an illsutration? This was published. This made it seem like it was absolute truth. It was not.

that sounds like it was the scientist that did it not the media

off topic and would require me to speculate since I wasnt there

An anatomist who had no actual connection to the scientist who had the tooth. Plus, the published illustration added an air of validity.

Science will say that decent from a common ancestor is a proven theory. The mechanism is not proven but it is a scientific fact that all species today descended from those that came before them.

Gravity is also considered a proven theory.

An anatomist who had no actual connection to the scientist who had the tooth. Plus, the published illustration added an air of validity.

but all he had was a tooth and then told a cartoonist to draw a picture for him

Yet, you claim certainty regards Arks, global floods, supernaturalism and other absurdities.

Science will say that decent from a common ancestor is a proven theory. The mechanism is not proven but it is a scientific fact that all species today descended from those that came before them.

its either fact or theory,,,it cant be both

and no proof has ever been given, just speculation

and its called the law of gravity for a reason, not the theory of gravity

It is most certainly NOT off topic. It provides a key fact that debunks your claim that the global flood is responsible for fossils, especially fossil graveyards. You said it couldn't be disproved, but sloths and kangaroos do just that.

And you were not there for 99% of what we have discussed here. All of the sudden that is an issue? It wasn't when you talked about Lucy, or evolution, or the formation of fossil graveyards, or even the basic formation of fossils. But now, when something blows the myth, you can't answer because it "...would require me to speculate since I wasnt there"? LMAO!!!

but all he had was a tooth and then told a cartoonist to draw a picture for him

It was the science community that corrected the error.

Yet, you claim certainty regards Arks, global floods, supernaturalism and other absurdities.

never said that

It is most certainly NOT off topic. It provides a key fact that debunks your claim that the global flood is responsible for fossils, especially fossil graveyards. You said it couldn't be disproved, but sloths and kangaroos do just that.

And you were not there for 99% of what we have discussed here. All of the sudden that is an issue? It wasn't when you talked about Lucy, or evolution, or the formation of fossil graveyards, or even the basic formation of fossils. But now, when something blows the myth, you can't answer because it "...would require me to speculate since I wasnt there"? LMAO!!!

how do they disprove

and my description of fossils makes more sense than a dead animal laid on the surface for millions of yrs without rotting or being eaten

You need to get out of your madrassah more often.

Gravity: It's Only a Theory

It is a theory. But a scientific theory is not just a guess. A scientific theory is based on research, not just guessing.

never said that

That's quite a retreat.

Did Noah hoist a flag while on his pleasure cruise?

You need to get out of your madrassah more often.

Gravity: It's Only a Theory
you should read things before you post them,,,this is satire

[Textbook disclaimers are down, but not out. This satirical look at "only a theory" disclaimers imagines what might happen if advocates applied the same logic to the theory of gravitation that they do to the theory of evolution.]

No, it is not off topic. YOu have claimed that science teachers lie to students. And you claim that the global flood was not only real, but an integral part of the fossil record. So asking you questions that relate to the viability of Noah's Ark is relevant.
and I have provided proof that that claim is true,,,

and we are talking about facts not religion

Religion is part of the topic.
are you saying atheist is a religion??

Obviously not. Atheism has no customs, practices or dogma. There is no holy book of atheism. There are no houses of not believing where non-believers gather to not believe.

Atheism has none of the trappings of a religion. Basically, atheism or agnosticism is a conclusion that your gods as well as all the inventions of gods that preceded your gods are human inventions.

all a religion requires is a belief,the rest is just icing
Can't force someone to believe what they can't believe. No god would punish us for not believing the Jesus story same as he wouldn't for not believing the 999 other man made up religions.

This is why religious people try to scare you into belief. What does god say about not believing in him?

Forum List

Back