Are Atheists Delusional?

That is why science has the hypothesis and the theory. As you pointed out earlier in this thread, with a time machine none of this can be proven. The physical similarities are stark and undeniable. Sort of like the idea that Noah got 2 horses and all horse-like animals descended from them.

Ok, I answered the Nebraska man. No answer my question?
still not seeing where the media did it,,,

and are you now saying that evo is a theory and not proven fact??

And I am now saying, "What about kangaroos and sloths?".

Can you answer that question or does your entire global flood myth fold up?

off topic and would require me to speculate since I wasnt there

It is most certainly NOT off topic. It provides a key fact that debunks your claim that the global flood is responsible for fossils, especially fossil graveyards. You said it couldn't be disproved, but sloths and kangaroos do just that.

And you were not there for 99% of what we have discussed here. All of the sudden that is an issue? It wasn't when you talked about Lucy, or evolution, or the formation of fossil graveyards, or even the basic formation of fossils. But now, when something blows the myth, you can't answer because it "...would require me to speculate since I wasnt there"? LMAO!!!

how do they disprove

and my description of fossils makes more sense than a dead animal laid on the surface for millions of yrs without rotting or being eaten

The global flood itself is disproven, unless you can explain how 2 distinct animals survived without being on the Ark. Sloths are slow moving animals. If there was a global flood, they would be extinct. They are not extinct. So unless you have some explanation of their survival, your flood could not have happened.

And no one has ever said that a "...dead animal laid on the surface for millions of yrs without rotting or being eaten".

Science will say that decent from a common ancestor is a proven theory. The mechanism is not proven but it is a scientific fact that all species today descended from those that came before them.

Gravity is also considered a proven theory.
its either fact or theory,,,it cant be both

and no proof has ever been given, just speculation

and its called the law of gravity for a reason, not the theory of gravity

It is a theory. But a scientific theory is not just a guess. A scientific theory is based on research, not just guessing.
the guess comes after the research

still not seeing where the media did it,,,

It is most certainly NOT off topic. It provides a key fact that debunks your claim that the global flood is responsible for fossils, especially fossil graveyards. You said it couldn't be disproved, but sloths and kangaroos do just that.

And you were not there for 99% of what we have discussed here. All of the sudden that is an issue? It wasn't when you talked about Lucy, or evolution, or the formation of fossil graveyards, or even the basic formation of fossils. But now, when something blows the myth, you can't answer because it "...would require me to speculate since I wasnt there"? LMAO!!!

how do they disprove

and my description of fossils makes more sense than a dead animal laid on the surface for millions of yrs without rotting or being eaten

The global flood itself is disproven, unless you can explain how 2 distinct animals survived without being on the Ark. Sloths are slow moving animals. If there was a global flood, they would be extinct. They are not extinct. So unless you have some explanation of their survival, your flood could not have happened.

And no one has ever said that a "...dead animal laid on the surface for millions of yrs without rotting or being eaten".
thats what evo teachs

Science will say that decent from a common ancestor is a proven theory. The mechanism is not proven but it is a scientific fact that all species today descended from those that came before them.

You need to get out of your madrassah more often.

Gravity: It's Only a Theory

I think the hyper-religious may have missed the intro.

"This satirical look at "only a theory" disclaimers imagines what might happen if advocates applied the same logic to the theory of gravitation that they do to the theory of evolution.]"

It is a theory. But a scientific theory is not just a guess. A scientific theory is based on research, not just guessing.

Nonsense.

how do they disprove

thats what evo teachs

That is a lie.

how do they disprove

thats what evo teachs

That is a lie.
no its not

You might not have noticed this but throngs of the resurrected dead are standing all around, watching.
So you see dead people? What does your doctor say?

The doctor said to find another city to live in. so I did. That was a long time ago. Now everything is much better. I only have to deal with the dead when I feel charitable enough to speak to the dead.

Otherwise I am invisible.

The dead can't see each other. They see only what they want to see. They don't know that they are dead.

BTW, I said that the resurrected dead are standing all around watching. The dead know nothing.

Last edited:

You don't understand laws, theories, or proofs.
Gravity has both laws and theories. Evolution has both proven facts (decent from a common ancestor happened) and unproven theories (the mechanisms of evolution, e.g., natural selection, punctuated equilibrium, etc.)

You might not have noticed this but throngs of the resurrected dead are standing all around, watching.
The doctor said to find another city to live in. so I did. That was a long time ago. Now everything is much better. I only have to deal with the dead when I feel charitable enough to speak to the dead.

The dead can't see each other. They see only what they want to see. They don't know that they are dead.

BTW, I said that the resurrected dead are standing all around watching. The dead know nothing.
Are you dead? Can you prove it?

how do they disprove

thats what evo teachs

That is a lie.

I have never seen any textbook that says fossils were formed by a dead animal laying on the surface.

There can be imprints in the mud, but fossils occur when something is covered. By mud, by volcanic ash, or even by tree sap. But a body laying on the ground, in the open, would be attacked by scavengers.

how do they disprove

thats what evo teachs

That is a lie.
no its not

Yes it is. Find me an example of a science textbook that says fossils are formed when a dead animal lays on the surface for millions of years without rotting or being eaten. Find me one example of that, and I will apologize for calling you a liar. Until then, it is a lie.

But the fact still remains that our conversation yesterday involved us BOTH talking about fossils being formed by flooding. But you insisted that it was a the global flood which created the fossil graveyards. If at least 2 animals obviously survived without being on the Ark, then the global flood never happened. Localized flooding is a reasonable answer.

So is a landslide.
So is a volcanic eruption.

If you think it is a "guess", you obviously need more education in the methods of scientific nomenclature.

Are you dead? Can you prove it?

No, I was declared DOA after someone slipped me a poison cracker, but I awakened, secretly, the next day, escaped from the morgue, and then spent a few years in purgatory, stitching together animal pelts for clothing, preparing for life in the wilderness while living among the wild beasts. No one was the wiser. Then suddenly, when least expected, I bodily ascended up into the sky to the astonishment of everyone who saw it, where I remain to this day alive forevermore.

And yes, I can prove it. There are witnesses documents and photographs to confirm it..The file is comprehensive and encyclopedic.

Anyway, If I was dead how could I be speaking to you at all mr. smarty pants?

Do you believe in ghosts?

Last edited:

how do they disprove

thats what evo teachs

That is a lie.

I have never seen any textbook that says fossils were formed by a dead animal laying on the surface.

There can be imprints in the mud, but fossils occur when something is covered. By mud, by volcanic ash, or even by tree sap. But a body laying on the ground, in the open, would be attacked by scavengers.
then you need to educate yourself a little better

how do they disprove

thats what evo teachs

That is a lie.
no its not

Yes it is. Find me an example of a science textbook that says fossils are formed when a dead animal lays on the surface for millions of years without rotting or being eaten. Find me one example of that, and I will apologize for calling you a liar. Until then, it is a lie.

But the fact still remains that our conversation yesterday involved us BOTH talking about fossils being formed by flooding. But you insisted that it was a the global flood which created the fossil graveyards. If at least 2 animals obviously survived without being on the Ark, then the global flood never happened. Localized flooding is a reasonable answer.

So is a landslide.
So is a volcanic eruption.
how do you know they werent???

First, they have taken over secular science and systematically eliminated God as creator and origin of the universe and everything in it. They claim that all of it happened naturally when space and time cannot start by itself. They believe in false science and are delusional, but have convinced others to follow their thinking and path. Yet, they cannot explain how spacetime, the universe, Earth and life started without contradictions. They think DNA popped up by itself. They think the universe popped up from invisible particles. They can't explain Earth's habitability, so think multiverses exist so Earth is mediocre and not special. They claim "mountains of evidence" and their science is fact when we can't see it, test it nor falsify it. You might know some people on this board that fits this description. They want evidence of the truth and when they get it, they deny it or do not believe it. They end believing in false teachers like Neil DeGrasse Tyson or Bill Nye. How far should their delusions be allowed?

First, they have taken over secular science and systematically eliminated God as creator and origin of the universe and everything in it. They claim that all of it happened naturally when space and time cannot start by itself. They believe in false science and are delusional, but have convinced others to follow their thinking and path. Yet, they cannot explain how spacetime, the universe, Earth and life started without contradictions. They think DNA popped up by itself. They think the universe popped up from invisible particles. They can't explain Earth's habitability, so think multiverses exist so Earth is mediocre and not special. They claim "mountains of evidence" and their science is fact when we can't see it, test it nor falsify it. You might know some people on this board that fits this description. They want evidence of the truth and when they get it, they deny it or do not believe it. They end believing in false teachers like Neil DeGrasse Tyson or Bill Nye. How far should their delusions be allowed?

Lets get this straight. When you die you become a god who lives forever? You never get sick or mad, sad, jealous, disappointed, etc?

And this goes on for eternity? And you ask if we are delusion?

“I do not fear death. I had been dead for billions and billions of years before I was born, and had not suffered the slightest inconvenience from it.” – Mark Twain

Lets get this straight. When you die you become a god who lives forever? You never get sick or mad, sad, jealous, disappointed, etc?

Lets get this straight ...

once and for all - christianity is a 4th century rendering of the events of the 1st - and express their opinions and nothing more. bond.

When you die you become a god who lives forever? You never get sick or mad, sad, jealous, disappointed, etc?

the religion of Antiquity - The Triumph of Good vs Evil, as prescribed by the Almighty during the travails of noah only necessitates an accomplishment required for Admission to the Everlasting, immortality being possible as well a goal for divinity along with everything else (good) ... christianity is delusional and antithetical to the true religion so much so as to being demonic.

“I do not fear death. I had been dead for billions and billions of years before I was born, and had not suffered the slightest inconvenience from it.” – Mark Twain

before I was born ...

you were dead before you were born, silly - is your certificate notarized or we just take your word for it ...

And you believe that 2 of every animal on earth was put on a boat that was 510 feet by 85 feet by 51 feet? Really?

There are an estimated 6.5 million species of land animals. So 13 million animals on a 510 foot boat? For 40 days?

That is clearly delusional.
if you'd check my sources you'd know thats not what I said

its your choice to be a ignorant bigot

and thats what the ark story claims,,again check my links,,there are a little over 400 kinds of animals

There is another issue with the Global Flood concept. If the world was covered by water, almost every plant would die as well. Now some seeds would survive the flooding, but many, many would not. Being soaked for 40 days would destroy many of them.

But even more importantly, in order for the flood myth to be accurate, Noah would have had to collect animals from other continents.

How did Noah obtain 2 kangaroos? How did he obtain 2 sloths from South America? How did he transport a pair of bison over 7,000 miles?

No, the global flood is pure myth.
You're missing the forest for all the trees, doll. lol

No, I am responding to someone who reads Genesis as a history text.

Quote: I am responding to someone who reads Genesis as a history text.​

And that's worse than someone who views the Periodic Tables as the holy gospel? :rolleyes:

And that's worse than someone who views the Periodic Tables as the holy gospel? :rolleyes:

as the holy gospel ...

shame on you christian ...

upload_2019-2-22_12-40-38.jpeg

the elements of the periodic table are the original forms of life in the universe - a universe that is completely alive. the forces of the metaphysical.

how do they disprove

thats what evo teachs

That is a lie.

then you need to educate yourself a little better

Prove it. Show me one.

Forum List

Back