Are Atheists Delusional?

The global flood itself is disproven, unless you can explain how 2 distinct animals survived without being on the Ark. Sloths are slow moving animals. If there was a global flood, they would be extinct. They are not extinct. So unless you have some explanation of their survival, your flood could not have happened.

And no one has ever said that a "...dead animal laid on the surface for millions of yrs without rotting or being eaten".
thats what evo teachs

That is a lie.
no its not

Yes it is. Find me an example of a science textbook that says fossils are formed when a dead animal lays on the surface for millions of years without rotting or being eaten. Find me one example of that, and I will apologize for calling you a liar. Until then, it is a lie.

But the fact still remains that our conversation yesterday involved us BOTH talking about fossils being formed by flooding. But you insisted that it was a the global flood which created the fossil graveyards. If at least 2 animals obviously survived without being on the Ark, then the global flood never happened. Localized flooding is a reasonable answer.

So is a landslide.
So is a volcanic eruption.
how do you know they werent???

That is not an answer.

How do you know Lucy isn't an ancestor?

I can think of no way that an ancient man could get animals from South America and Australia on a boat built in the Middleeast.

Yes it is. Find me an example of a science textbook that says fossils are formed when a dead animal lays on the surface for millions of years without rotting or being eaten. Find me one example of that, and I will apologize for calling you a liar. Until then, it is a lie.

But the fact still remains that our conversation yesterday involved us BOTH talking about fossils being formed by flooding. But you insisted that it was a the global flood which created the fossil graveyards. If at least 2 animals obviously survived without being on the Ark, then the global flood never happened. Localized flooding is a reasonable answer.

So is a landslide.

That is not an answer.

I can think of no way that an ancient man could get animals from South America and Australia on a boat built in the Middleeast.

your assuming that there was always water between them,,as with the land bridge between russia and alaska it depends on the depth of the water,,,

the continents are not floating islands like pangea teaches but land mass connected by low lying lands filled with water between them

the english channel is at its lowest 200 ft, so drop the water that amount and you can walk from france to england

and if you look at underwater between the main continent and australia its the same thing,,,drop the water level a few hundred feet and they can walk there

So is a landslide.

That is not an answer.

your assuming that there was always water between them,,as with the land bridge between russia and alaska it depends on the depth of the water,,,

the continents are not floating islands like pangea teaches but land mass connected by low lying lands filled with water between them

the english channel is at its lowest 200 ft, so drop the water that amount and you can walk from france to england

and if you look at underwater between the main continent and australia its the same thing,,,drop the water level a few hundred feet and they can walk there

Oh, is that all? Just drop the ocean levels 200 feet or so? LMAO!!

So in Noah's time the oceans surface levels were 200+ feet lower?

And Noah walked 14,000 miles to get 2 sloths? And you claim I am delusional?

no its not

So is a landslide.

That is not an answer.

I never said that

and arent you assumeing the land mass were the same before the flood and after,,,or that australia even existed as we know it???

So is a landslide.

That is not an answer.

I never said that

and arent you assumeing the land mass were the same before the flood and after,,,or that australia even existed as we know it???

Do you have any evidence they weren't? Or, dare I ask it, proof?

Or are you just making shit up?

So is a landslide.

That is not an answer.

The ocean is much deeper than 200 feet. You're just making up this nonsense.

So is a landslide.

That is not an answer.

I never said that

Oh, and Plate Tectonics is proven and established science. And when you say "floating", if you mean on water, you are absolutely wrong.

no its not

So is a landslide.

That is not an answer.

Yes, especially in the middle of the Atlantic.

But his answer is that Noah walked 7,000 miles to get 2 sloths, and then another 7,000 miles in the other direction to get kangaroo.

So is a landslide.

That is not an answer.

But his answer is that Noah walked 7,000 miles to get 2 sloths, and then another 7,000 miles in the other direction to get kangaroo.
And let's not forget the Americas...

And with the transportation of the day, going 10 miles a day would be pretty good. So Noah was gone 1,400 days to get the sloths. That is 3.83 years.

That is not an answer.

And let's not forget the Americas...

That is one of the 7,000 (one way) walks. To South America to get 2 sloths.

No, I was declared DOA after someone slipped me a poison cracker, but I awakened, secretly, the next day, escaped from the morgue, and then spent a few years in purgatory, stitching together animal pelts for clothing, preparing for life in the wilderness while living among the wild beasts. No one was the wiser. Then suddenly, when least expected, I bodily ascended up into the sky to the astonishment of everyone who saw it, where I remain to this day alive forevermore.

And yes, I can prove it. There are witnesses documents and photographs to confirm it..The file is comprehensive and encyclopedic.

Anyway, If I was dead how could I be speaking to you at all mr. smarty pants?

Do you believe in ghosts?
If I believed someone could come back from the dead, I'd have no trouble believing the dead could speak. Regardless, that is quite a story! I look forward to reading the documents and seeing the photographs.

no its not

So is a landslide.

That is not an answer.

not all of it,,,and close to land its only a foot deep,,,now whos makin shit up

So is a landslide.

That is not an answer.

liar,,,I never said that

and arent you assuming they were in the middle east??? just like you assume Australia even existed as we know it

you assume a lot of things

and who even said the garden of eden was in the middle east??

So is a landslide.

That is not an answer.

not all of it,,,and close to land its only a foot deep,,,now whos makin shit up

Close to land? But Noah had to walk all the way across the Atlantic. And that is more than a foot deep. More than 200 feet deep.

And as for your answer about walking to England because the channel is only 200 feet deep. That sounds so easy. But do you know how much water would have to be removed from the oceans to drop the water level 200 feet?

If all the ice in the Arctic, Antarctic, Greenland, and all the ice is n mountain tops were to melt, it would raise the ocean levels 200 feet. So you need to remove that much water to drop the levels 200 feet.

not all of it,,,and close to land its only a foot deep
See, this is what I am talking about. This troll is a fraud.
so 100% of the ocean is thousands of ft deep and once you step in the water it falls straight down???

what a dumbass
Continental shelf - Wikipedia

It is far more than 200 feet, and dropping the levels that much is impossible.

That is not an answer.

liar,,,I never said that

and arent you assuming they were in the middle east??? just like you assume Australia even existed as we know it

you assume a lot of things

and who even said the garden of eden was in the middle east??

Australia was where it is, more or less.

And Noah was in that region.

Forum List

Back