Are Atheists Delusional?

You obviously don’t understand evolution. Gawd you’re stupid.
evo teachs we came from apes,,,wheres the proof of that
Once we were the same species or animal as the ape you are looking at. Then we branched off. They didn’t for a plethora of reasons.

Actually they are evolving too just not the way we did.
then wheres the proof??
James Bond said god said something to him. Where’s the proof? Absolutely zero but you agree with him right?

Now here is the mountains of evidence for evolution. Now imagine I hand you all the research done by scientists that all confirm evolution. You doubt all that evidence? Why when you and James have no evidence to back up your fairytales

The only difference between the jesus Moses Mohammad and Joseph Smith stories And fairytales is fairytales happened in a land far far away a long time ago.

Joseph Smith happened in 1800. Mohammad 500 years ago. Jesus 2000 and Moses 7000 years ago
there is no evidence for evolution or you would post it

but like the others you dont even know what it is it claims

There’s overwhelming evidence.

Now, go outside and play in traffic.

Once we were the same species or animal as the ape you are looking at. Then we branched off. They didn’t for a plethora of reasons.

then wheres the proof??
James Bond said god said something to him. Where’s the proof? Absolutely zero but you agree with him right?

Now here is the mountains of evidence for evolution. Now imagine I hand you all the research done by scientists that all confirm evolution. You doubt all that evidence? Why when you and James have no evidence to back up your fairytales

The only difference between the jesus Moses Mohammad and Joseph Smith stories And fairytales is fairytales happened in a land far far away a long time ago.

Joseph Smith happened in 1800. Mohammad 500 years ago. Jesus 2000 and Moses 7000 years ago

and yet you post none of it

then wheres the proof??

and yet you’re still comatose.

then wheres the proof??

I’m going to waste my time when you’ll just refut3 what the scientists say?

You have the internet right? Let me know what you think of all that evidence. Who are you to refute it? Let me guess a republican

then wheres the proof??

and yet you’re still comatose.
Next he will want us to post evidence that water is wet

then wheres the proof??

You have the internet right? Let me know what you think of all that evidence. Who are you to refute it? Let me guess a republican

I havent found any evidence,,,thats why I keep asking

then wheres the proof??

Willful ignorance

then wheres the proof??

Go play in traffic. You will get a lesson in natural selection.

then wheres the proof??

Let me guess you deny man caused global warming too? Can’t find any evidence for that too?

then wheres the proof??

Willful ignorance

then use it as an opportunity to educate me and prove me wrong

Willful ignorance

Play in traffic. Prove natural selection to yourself.

The planet will be a better place.

then wheres the proof??

Go play in traffic. You will get a lesson in natural selection.
He has clearly given up on using rational logic on us now he’s just doubling down on dumb. They are so transparent

Willful ignorance

Waste my time? No thanks dummy

Willful ignorance

You or one of your best representatives should go to a meeting on evolution and show us how you stumped them. Because I’m no scientist. If I posted evidence you would question the findings of the scientific community. If one of them were here they would explain why your arguments are bad. And you wouldn’t listen to them. So this is why y’all don’t get a seat at the table of rational logical scientific debate. You’ve been brainwashed to believe a fairytale story written by goat herders 1500 years ago rather than modern day science.

Humans constantly go back and forth between enlightenment periods and periods of oppression. Who does the oppressing? Who controls the people? The king and the church. The rich. Who’s rich? The church. The same church that constantly needs more money. They say it’s expensive running a church. Nonsense. Gullible

then wheres the proof??

There is literally mountains of evidence for evolution. Just look at the fossil record. There is that same mountain of evidence against Biblical creationism.

Alas, creationism, like all supernatural events, can never be proven false. Once you accept the supernatural, anything is possible, including a 6000 year old earth. Just ignore the fact that it looks like it is billions of years old. If God chooses to deceive us then we can't believe our own eyes.

then wheres the proof??

There is literally mountains of evidence for evolution. Just look at the fossil record. There is that same mountain of evidence against Biblical creationism.

Alas, creationism, like all supernatural events, can never be proven false. Once you accept the supernatural, anything is possible, including a 6000 year old earth. Just ignore the fact that it looks like it is billions of years old. If God chooses to deceive us then we can't believe our own eyes.

then why none posted>???

and the fossil record is make believe and not proof of anything other than something died

and the fossil record is make believe and not proof of anything other than something died
What about the fossil record is 'make believe'? It is exactly the study of something that died. If you find a fossil clam in a rock layer, is it make believe to say that the rock was formed underwater?

Forum List

Back