Are Atheists Delusional?

God said that? To who? When? I don’t believe anyone who says god talked to them.

books-of-bible.whiteboard.jpg

Man, you are a dunce and to think you're posting in the science forum.

Last edited:
God said that? To who? When? I don’t believe anyone who says god talked to them.

Man, you are a dunce and to think you're posting in the science forum. Are you going to post your pics of the beginning of the universe and evolution :auiqs.jpg:?

You have a cartoonish rendering of tales and fables written by unknown authors. What caused you to connect magic and supernaturalism to tales and fables written by men?

Man, you are a dunce and to think you're posting in the science forum. Are you going to post your pics of the beginning of the universe and evolution :auiqs.jpg:?

You have a cartoonish rendering of tales and fables written by unknown authors. What caused you to connect magic and supernaturalism to tales and fables written by men?
but its not taught in public schools as fact using tax payer money

James Bond said god said something to him. Where’s the proof? Absolutely zero but you agree with him right?

Now here is the mountains of evidence for evolution. Now imagine I hand you all the research done by scientists that all confirm evolution. You doubt all that evidence? Why when you and James have no evidence to back up your fairytales

The only difference between the jesus Moses Mohammad and Joseph Smith stories And fairytales is fairytales happened in a land far far away a long time ago.

Joseph Smith happened in 1800. Mohammad 500 years ago. Jesus 2000 and Moses 7000 years ago
there is no evidence for evolution or you would post it

but like the others you dont even know what it is it claims
I’m going to waste my time when you’ll just refut3 what the scientists say?

You have the internet right? Let me know what you think of all that evidence. Who are you to refute it? Let me guess a republican

I havent found any evidence,,,thats why I keep asking
Willful ignorance

then use it as an opportunity to educate me and prove me wrong

I have tried. For 2 days I have tried to educate you. You refuse to be educated.

there is no evidence for evolution or you would post it

but like the others you dont even know what it is it claims

You have the internet right? Let me know what you think of all that evidence. Who are you to refute it? Let me guess a republican

Willful ignorance

I have tried. For 2 days I have tried to educate you. You refuse to be educated.

but all you post is theory and speculation,,no proof that humans evolved from apes,,,

Willful ignorance

but all you post is theory and speculation,,no proof that humans evolved from apes,,,

Theory and speculation is what there is, where events from millions of years is concerned. You want definitive proof of something that happened before mankind existed? Of course you do. You know that is impossible, so that is what you demand. Meanwhile, you offer absolutely no proof to back your beliefs.

then why none posted>???
Because when people post it to you, you ignore it and troll. Because you are a fraudulent troll.
they post theory and speculation not facts
So how did kangaroos get from Australia to noah’s Ark and back again?

For a while he speculated that Noah could have walked to Australia to get kangaroos. That was hilarious!!

then why none posted>???
Because when people post it to you, you ignore it and troll. Because you are a fraudulent troll.

For a while he speculated that Noah could have walked to Australia to get kangaroos. That was hilarious!!
that was you that said that

Willful ignorance

Theory and speculation is what there is, where events from millions of years is concerned. You want definitive proof of something that happened before mankind existed? Of course you do. You know that is impossible, so that is what you demand. Meanwhile, you offer absolutely no proof to back your beliefs.

thats true,, but the problem it is taught as fact when it is just a religion

Notice how Bond the shameless charlatan liar freely and easily changes lanes from "it's faith!" to "it's based on evidence!". This lying moron has lied so much he doesn't even know what he thinks or has said.

then why none posted>???

LMAO!!! So all your discussion of the coastlines, how the oceans were shallow close to land, how you could walk to England or across the Bering Strait if the ocean's water level dropped 200 feet ect ect ect was just idle conversation about geography?

LMAO!!! So all your discussion of the coastlines, how the oceans were shallow close to land, how you could walk to England or across the Bering Strait if the ocean's water level dropped 200 feet ect ect ect was just idle conversation about geography?
No, it was just trolling to elicit responses from you. Nothing more.

didnt you hear???

beachs are a conspiracy theory

Willful ignorance

It is taught as theory. But, hopefully, the students are taught scientific terminology first. That way they understand what the word "theory" means in science.

didnt you hear???

And why was it you posted that pic of the beach?

It is taught as theory. But, hopefully, the students are taught scientific terminology first. That way they understand what the word "theory" means in science.
but they say it takes millions of yrs to make coal, when they can make it in a few days in a lab,,,

didnt you hear???

And why was it you posted that pic of the beach?
for the dumb kunt that said they didnt exist

Willful ignorance

No, it is not. It is called the Theory of Evolution. If someone cannot read, that is not the problem of science. And the students are taught how the theory came to be.

Forum List

Back