Are Atheists Delusional?

Once again, you refuse to answer my question. Try it one more time. Why were you discussing the beach and that the water is shallower close to land?
I wasnt discussing it, just stating fact because some didnt know that they were

Oh, you were just informing people that beaches exist. Ok then.

But you did much more than that.

In our conversation yesterday, I started pressing you to explain how Noah got a kangaroo and a sloth on the Ark. Both of those animals are unique. If they survived, there was no global flood.

What follows is a chronologic listing of your posts:

2/22 at 1:09pm

“your assuming that there was always water between them,,as with the land bridge between russia and alaska it depends on the depth of the water,,,

the continents are not floating islands like pangea teaches but land mass connected by low lying lands filled with water between them

the english channel is at its lowest 200 ft, so drop the water that amount and you can walk from france to england

and if you look at underwater between the main continent and australia its the same thing,,,drop the water level a few hundred feet and they can walk there”

Hollie stated that the oceans are more than 200 feet deep. To which you replied:

2/22 at 6:26pm

“not all of it,,,and close to land its only a foot deep,,,now whos makin shit up”

2/22 at 7:17pm

“not everywhere,,,in the bearing straight its under 100 ft

and listen carfully,,,when you get closer to land the water is shallower,,,”

2/22 at 8:48pm

“not everywhere, and it also depends on how far to the other continent like in the bearing straight”

2/22 at 8:50pm

“well isnt that how the indians came over,,or did they swim??,,,and isnt their recorded accounts of when it still existed?? “

I posted “So rather than admit the great flood is a myth, you will go with the idea that someone walked 25,000 miles to collect a pair of animals.”

To which you responded at 9:33pm with:

“OK going on what I think you are talking about,,,where does it say
1st who said he went and got them??
2nd how do you know they were in australia to start with??
3rd how did they get back there after??
according to you the water was to high,,,

I in no way understand what your talking about with this “

So no, you never actually used the words "Noah walked to get the kangaroo and sloth". But you certainly presented the idea and defended it.
no I didnt

The evidence is plain. Why else would you talk about being able to walk from England to France if the water was dropped 200 feet? Was that just some random tourettsian comment?

that was to point out flaws in YOUR claim

LMAO!! The flaws in my claim?

I claimed that, unless you could explain how kangaroos and sloths survived the great flood without being on the Ark, the myth of the great flood was disproved. They would not have survived a global flood. And my claim is accurate.

And I asked you (repeatedly) to explain how Noah got 2 of each of them on the Ark. Then you launched off on that "the oceans are shallower near land" stuff. If that is not an explanation of how Noah did it, then how did he do it?

How did Noah get kangaroos and sloths on the Ark?

Ths line from your post is particularly interesting:
"the continents are not floating islands like pangea teaches but land mass connected by low lying lands filled with water between them"

A couple of things wrong with that.
First "Pangea" does not teach anything, it was a super continent that existed millions of years ago.
Second, he continents do, in fact, float. Not on water. But they float nonetheless.
And third, the separation between continents is not just "...low lying lands filled with water...".
are you saying the ocean in places has no bottom???where exactly is this the case??

google maps can provide you proof if thats true

Not even close to what I said. But if you are calling places 10,000 feet below sea level "low lying lands", you have a gift for understatement that is astounding. But then, if you are wanting to show that someone could have walked to another continent, that sort of understandment would serve you well.

Once again, you refuse to answer my question. Try it one more time. Why were you discussing the beach and that the water is shallower close to land?

In our conversation yesterday, I started pressing you to explain how Noah got a kangaroo and a sloth on the Ark. Both of those animals are unique. If they survived, there was no global flood.

“your assuming that there was always water between them,,as with the land bridge between russia and alaska it depends on the depth of the water,,,

the continents are not floating islands like pangea teaches but land mass connected by low lying lands filled with water between them

the english channel is at its lowest 200 ft, so drop the water that amount and you can walk from france to england

and if you look at underwater between the main continent and australia its the same thing,,,drop the water level a few hundred feet and they can walk there”

Hollie stated that the oceans are more than 200 feet deep. To which you replied:

“not all of it,,,and close to land its only a foot deep,,,now whos makin shit up”

“not everywhere, and it also depends on how far to the other continent like in the bearing straight”

“well isnt that how the indians came over,,or did they swim??,,,and isnt their recorded accounts of when it still existed?? “

I posted “So rather than admit the great flood is a myth, you will go with the idea that someone walked 25,000 miles to collect a pair of animals.”

So no, you never actually used the words "Noah walked to get the kangaroo and sloth". But you certainly presented the idea and defended it.
no I didnt

The evidence is plain. Why else would you talk about being able to walk from England to France if the water was dropped 200 feet? Was that just some random tourettsian comment?

Once again, my claim is that the fact that kangaroos and sloths survived means the flood was not global.

You are welcome to explain how that is false. How did Noah get those 2 animals onboard the Ark with the 400 or so species that would become our diverse animal population.

"the continents are not floating islands like pangea teaches but land mass connected by low lying lands filled with water between them"

First "Pangea" does not teach anything, it was a super continent that existed millions of years ago.
Second, he continents do, in fact, float. Not on water. But they float nonetheless.
And third, the separation between continents is not just "...low lying lands filled with water...".
are you saying the ocean in places has no bottom???where exactly is this the case??

Not even close to what I said. But if you are calling places 10,000 feet below sea level "low lying lands", you have a gift for understatement that is astounding. But then, if you are wanting to show that someone could have walked to another continent, that sort of understandment would serve you well.
what else could you call it???

and as proven by the bearing straight where the indians walked into the americas ,

no I didnt

Once again, my claim is that the fact that kangaroos and sloths survived means the flood was not global.

You are welcome to explain how that is false. How did Noah get those 2 animals onboard the Ark with the 400 or so species that would become our diverse animal population.
no it doesnt

and if you answered the 3 questions you would know that too,,,

who said he went and got them??

who said they were there??

are you saying the ocean has a flat bottom??

Not even close to what I said. But if you are calling places 10,000 feet below sea level "low lying lands", you have a gift for understatement that is astounding. But then, if you are wanting to show that someone could have walked to another continent, that sort of understatement would serve you well.

and as proven by the bearing straight where the indians walked into the americas ,

So, either you are claiming Noah walked from the Middleeast across the Bering Strait and down to South America, or this comment is nonsense.

Yes, they walked from northeast Asia to the far northwest corner of North America. But in the context of our conversation it is nonsense.

I will amend my claim.

Not even close to what I said. But if you are calling places 10,000 feet below sea level "low lying lands", you have a gift for understatement that is astounding. But then, if you are wanting to show that someone could have walked from the Middleeast to Australia, that sort of understatement would serve you well.

no I didnt

no it doesnt

How else would he get them on the Ark? Did they swim the oceans?

There is absolutely no evidence that they have ever existed anyplace else.

What? Where in the hell did you get that from what I said?

well you went from saying 10K ft to saying there are no shallow places that could have been exposed during low waters

I really dont know what your talking about

Not even close to what I said. But if you are calling places 10,000 feet below sea level "low lying lands", you have a gift for understatement that is astounding. But then, if you are wanting to show that someone could have walked to another continent, that sort of understatement would serve you well.

So, either you are claiming Noah walked from the Middleeast across the Bering Strait and down to South America, or this comment is nonsense.

Yes, they walked from northeast Asia to the far northwest corner of North America. But in the context of our conversation it is nonsense.

I will amend my claim.

Not even close to what I said. But if you are calling places 10,000 feet below sea level "low lying lands", you have a gift for understatement that is astounding. But then, if you are wanting to show that someone could have walked from the Middleeast to Australia, that sort of understatement would serve you well.
I claimed nothing like that

no I didnt

no it doesnt

maybe they came to him,,,I dont know since I wasnt there

well you went from saying 10K ft to saying there are no shallow places that could have been exposed during low waters

Yes you do. It is not a choice between flat bottom and a steady line of land just 200 feet below the surface. But you want to try and blur the lines. I cruised all over the Atlantic in a submarine. We pretty much stayed below 400 feet. I saw the navigation charts and drove the boat at times. Not once did we have to dodge an undersea mountain above 400 feet in depth.

no it doesnt

Of course you weren't. Of course, the idea of a sloth traveling to the middleeast is laughably ridiculous. But you keep thinking that.

no it doesnt

Of course you weren't. Of course, the idea of a sloth traveling to the middleeast is laughably ridiculous. But you keep thinking that.
I never said or thought anything like that

no it doesnt

You don’t know how kangaroos got to the ark. Where did all the water come from to cover the world earth over the top of all the mountains?

I will amend my claim.

I claimed nothing like that

No, you just brought up walking between continents (with a 200+ foot drop in seas levels) for your own entertainment.

Yes you do. It is not a choice between flat bottom and a steady line of land just 200 feet below the surface. But you want to try and blur the lines. I cruised all over the Atlantic in a submarine. We pretty much stayed below 400 feet. I saw the navigation charts and drove the boat at times. Not once did we have to dodge an undersea mountain above 400 feet in depth.
dont you mean below 400 ft??

and didnt you agree the bearing straight was only 100ft below surface????

no it doesnt

I never said or thought anything like that

No, of course not. Because you weren't there. And because of the flaws in my claims.

So my claim that sloths survived the great flood without being on the Ark shows the flood was not global is accurate. Which shoots down several of your arguments about fossils and other sub-topics in this thread.

Forum List

Back