Are Atheists Delusional?

that was to point out flaws in YOUR claim

Once again, my claim is that the fact that kangaroos and sloths survived means the flood was not global.

You are welcome to explain how that is false. How did Noah get those 2 animals onboard the Ark with the 400 or so species that would become our diverse animal population.
no it doesnt

and if you answered the 3 questions you would know that too,,,

who said he went and got them??

who said they were there??

How else would he get them on the Ark? Did they swim the oceans?

There is absolutely no evidence that they have ever existed anyplace else.
maybe they came to him,,,I dont know since I wasnt there
You don’t know how kangaroos got to the ark. Where did all the water come from to cover the world earth over the top of all the mountains?

your assuming the mountains were there,,

mount everest has clam fossil on top of it,,,clams dont have feet so how did they get there??

Fossils of Mount Everest | VolcanoCafe

no it doesnt

Of course you weren't. Of course, the idea of a sloth traveling to the middleeast is laughably ridiculous. But you keep thinking that.
I never said or thought anything like that

No, of course not. Because you weren't there. And because of the flaws in my claims.

So my claim that sloths survived the great flood without being on the Ark shows the flood was not global is accurate. Which shoots down several of your arguments about fossils and other sub-topics in this thread.
no it doesnt

Not even close to what I said. But if you are calling places 10,000 feet below sea level "low lying lands", you have a gift for understatement that is astounding. But then, if you are wanting to show that someone could have walked to another continent, that sort of understandment would serve you well.
are you saying the ocean has a flat bottom??

What? Where in the hell did you get that from what I said?
well you went from saying 10K ft to saying there are no shallow places that could have been exposed during low waters

I really dont know what your talking about

Yes you do. It is not a choice between flat bottom and a steady line of land just 200 feet below the surface. But you want to try and blur the lines. I cruised all over the Atlantic in a submarine. We pretty much stayed below 400 feet. I saw the navigation charts and drove the boat at times. Not once did we have to dodge an undersea mountain above 400 feet in depth.
dont you mean below 400 ft??

and didnt you agree the bearing straight was only 100ft below surface????

98 to 164 feet deep. But, the last I checked, the Bering Strait is not in the Atlantic.

And no, I meant above 400 feet in depth. If we typically cruised at 400 feet of depth or more, an undersea mountain would need to be above 400 feet in depth to present a hazard. You know, so if the water level in the Atlantic dropped 400 feet someone could walk from the middleeast to South America.

Of course you weren't. Of course, the idea of a sloth traveling to the middleeast is laughably ridiculous. But you keep thinking that.

No, of course not. Because you weren't there. And because of the flaws in my claims.

So my claim that sloths survived the great flood without being on the Ark shows the flood was not global is accurate. Which shoots down several of your arguments about fossils and other sub-topics in this thread.
no it doesnt

Then how did the sloths survive?

Once again, my claim is that the fact that kangaroos and sloths survived means the flood was not global.

You are welcome to explain how that is false. How did Noah get those 2 animals onboard the Ark with the 400 or so species that would become our diverse animal population.
no it doesnt

You didn't? Just 10 minutes ago you said "Maybe they came to him".

well you went from saying 10K ft to saying there are no shallow places that could have been exposed during low waters

Yes you do. It is not a choice between flat bottom and a steady line of land just 200 feet below the surface. But you want to try and blur the lines. I cruised all over the Atlantic in a submarine. We pretty much stayed below 400 feet. I saw the navigation charts and drove the boat at times. Not once did we have to dodge an undersea mountain above 400 feet in depth.

98 to 164 feet deep. But, the last I checked, the Bering Strait is not in the Atlantic.

And no, I meant above 400 feet in depth. If we typically cruised at 400 feet of depth or more, an undersea mountain would need to be above 400 feet in depth to present a hazard. You know, so if the water level in the Atlantic dropped 400 feet someone could walk from the middleeast to South America.
did you know all the oceans have the same level??? so if the level dropped in the atlantic it would also drop in the others the same amount

no it doesnt

You didn't? Just 10 minutes ago you said "Maybe they came to him".
maybe is the key word

no it doesnt

it could be because they got on the ark,,,,

the middle east to south america???WTF they would have to get past africa or europe first,,,and didnt you say the al=tlantic was deeper than that

no it doesnt

You don’t know how kangaroos got to the ark. Where did all the water come from to cover the world earth over the top of all the mountains?

mount everest has clam fossil on top of it,,,clams dont have feet so how did they get there??

Tectonic plate movement. Ever heard of it?

no it doesnt

yep,,,thats my point, there was a time when the mountains werent there

Got any proof or is it just more of your fartsmoke?

proof of what??

as per my link its clear everest wasnt always there, and even evolution claims the earth at one time was mostly swamp land,,,and swamps dont exist on mountains

That’s a startling observation. Where did they go?

That’s a startling observation. Where did they go?
they were at the beach

proof of what??

as per my link its clear everest wasnt always there, and even evolution claims the earth at one time was mostly swamp land,,,and swamps dont exist on mountains
Brah, you’re dumber than dirt.

did you know all the oceans have the same level??? so if the level dropped in the atlantic it would also drop in the others the same amount

Yes, I know that. So in order to have the Bering Strait be passable on foot, all the oceans would have to drop 164 feet.

no it doesnt

it could be because they got on the ark,,,,

How?

Forum List

Back