Are Atheists Delusional?

I found it lacking, there is no way for someone after the flood to know where someone before the flood lived,,,they were most likely referring to where the ark came to rest

Then provide evidence as to where he started.
I will give you this

IF the biblical account is to be believed there is no way what so ever to know where he started, the entire world was destroyed and he floated for 8 months so all land marks didnt exist anymore, and anyone that says different is just makin shit up

so if I said anything it would be just MAKIN SHIT UP to satisfy you ,,,and I wont do that

That is certainly convenient.

But the basic land masses would be the same. There might be some erosion, but not on a continental scale.
if you say so, but without proof youre just makin shit up,,,

but it is convenient for your argument

My argument? My argument is that the global flood, on which your argument rests, never happened.

And your statement of "if you say so, but without proof youre just makin shit up,,," condemns your argument more than it condemns mine.
I never made an argument on this topic

Then provide evidence as to where he started.
I will give you this

IF the biblical account is to be believed there is no way what so ever to know where he started, the entire world was destroyed and he floated for 8 months so all land marks didnt exist anymore, and anyone that says different is just makin shit up

so if I said anything it would be just MAKIN SHIT UP to satisfy you ,,,and I wont do that

But the basic land masses would be the same. There might be some erosion, but not on a continental scale.

My argument? My argument is that the global flood, on which your argument rests, never happened.

And your statement of "if you say so, but without proof youre just makin shit up,,," condemns your argument more than it condemns mine.

You are saying you never made an argument on the topic of the global flood?

it is a forgery and the heart of deception 4th century christianity is based on, come clean bond save yourself the Everlasting is a goal more worthy even than life on Earth.

they were crucified for the former ... without the - I am - "this is .... "

You are a forgery. There are people who have forged the Bible to make mockery of it, but you do not know enough to make anyone believe it is even a fake.

I will give you this

was only responding to yours

really!!!

the tramp said they didnt exist so I showed her a picture,,,but she said it was a conspiracy

you have reading problem dont you

Oh, Hollie is a tramp now? lol What is that phrase you are so fond of using about attacking the messenger?

Why were you talking about the beach? It doesn't seem relevant to this topic.
beachs being a conspiracy theory is not a message

Once again, you refuse to answer my question. Try it one more time. Why were you discussing the beach and that the water is shallower close to land?
I wasnt discussing it, just stating fact because some didnt know that they were

Oh, you were just informing people that beaches exist. Ok then.

But you did much more than that.

In our conversation yesterday, I started pressing you to explain how Noah got a kangaroo and a sloth on the Ark. Both of those animals are unique. If they survived, there was no global flood.

What follows is a chronologic listing of your posts:

2/22 at 1:09pm

“your assuming that there was always water between them,,as with the land bridge between russia and alaska it depends on the depth of the water,,,

the continents are not floating islands like pangea teaches but land mass connected by low lying lands filled with water between them

the english channel is at its lowest 200 ft, so drop the water that amount and you can walk from france to england

and if you look at underwater between the main continent and australia its the same thing,,,drop the water level a few hundred feet and they can walk there”

Hollie stated that the oceans are more than 200 feet deep. To which you replied:

2/22 at 6:26pm

“not all of it,,,and close to land its only a foot deep,,,now whos makin shit up”

2/22 at 7:17pm

“not everywhere,,,in the bearing straight its under 100 ft

and listen carfully,,,when you get closer to land the water is shallower,,,”

2/22 at 8:48pm

“not everywhere, and it also depends on how far to the other continent like in the bearing straight”

2/22 at 8:50pm

“well isnt that how the indians came over,,or did they swim??,,,and isnt their recorded accounts of when it still existed?? “

I posted “So rather than admit the great flood is a myth, you will go with the idea that someone walked 25,000 miles to collect a pair of animals.”

To which you responded at 9:33pm with:

“OK going on what I think you are talking about,,,where does it say
1st who said he went and got them??
2nd how do you know they were in australia to start with??
3rd how did they get back there after??
according to you the water was to high,,,

I in no way understand what your talking about with this “

So no, you never actually used the words "Noah walked to get the kangaroo and sloth". But you certainly presented the idea and defended it.
Noah is a myth; The Flood happened around the Mediterranean. The people handing down their oral history about The Flood had to figure out how to answer questions like "if the whole world was flooded, how come we still have animals?"
Those damned critical thinkers.

And that matters why?

And that matters why?
I didnt say it mattered

And that matters why?
I didnt say it mattered

And you certainly did argue in favor of the global flood. So saying you never made an argument on that topic is an outright lie.

And that matters why?
I didnt say it mattered

And you certainly did argue in favor of the global flood. So saying you never made an argument on that topic is an outright lie.
IF YOU SAY SO

Once we were the same species or animal as the ape you are looking at. Then we branched off. They didn’t for a plethora of reasons.

Actually they are evolving too just not the way we did.
then wheres the proof??
James Bond said god said something to him. Where’s the proof? Absolutely zero but you agree with him right?

Now here is the mountains of evidence for evolution. Now imagine I hand you all the research done by scientists that all confirm evolution. You doubt all that evidence? Why when you and James have no evidence to back up your fairytales

The only difference between the jesus Moses Mohammad and Joseph Smith stories And fairytales is fairytales happened in a land far far away a long time ago.

Joseph Smith happened in 1800. Mohammad 500 years ago. Jesus 2000 and Moses 7000 years ago
there is no evidence for evolution or you would post it

but like the others you dont even know what it is it claims
There is literally mountains of evidence for evolution. Just look at the fossil record. There is that same mountain of evidence against Biblical creationism.

Alas, creationism, like all supernatural events, can never be proven false. Once you accept the supernatural, anything is possible, including a 6000 year old earth. Just ignore the fact that it looks like it is billions of years old. If God chooses to deceive us then we can't believe our own eyes.

then why none posted>???

and the fossil record is make believe and not proof of anything other than something died
See no evidence exists that will prove to you evolution is real. That is proof you are unevolved

then wheres the proof??
James Bond said god said something to him. Where’s the proof? Absolutely zero but you agree with him right?

Now here is the mountains of evidence for evolution. Now imagine I hand you all the research done by scientists that all confirm evolution. You doubt all that evidence? Why when you and James have no evidence to back up your fairytales

The only difference between the jesus Moses Mohammad and Joseph Smith stories And fairytales is fairytales happened in a land far far away a long time ago.

Joseph Smith happened in 1800. Mohammad 500 years ago. Jesus 2000 and Moses 7000 years ago

There is literally mountains of evidence for evolution. Just look at the fossil record. There is that same mountain of evidence against Biblical creationism.

Alas, creationism, like all supernatural events, can never be proven false. Once you accept the supernatural, anything is possible, including a 6000 year old earth. Just ignore the fact that it looks like it is billions of years old. If God chooses to deceive us then we can't believe our own eyes.

then why none posted>???

and the fossil record is make believe and not proof of anything other than something died
See no evidence exists that will prove to you evolution is real. That is proof you are unevolved

so I'm unevolved because you dont have proof of something???

wouldnt that mean I'm right

And that matters why?
I didnt say it mattered

IF YOU SAY SO

No, not if I say so. Whether I say so or not, you did.

then why none posted>???
Because when people post it to you, you ignore it and troll. Because you are a fraudulent troll.
they post theory and speculation not facts
That’s the best we can give you. We also admit some things we don’t know.

Is there a god? We don’t know. That’s a fact. How ignorant and arrogant you are to suggest to us you and your cult know. It’s insuting and ridiculous and so you don’t get a seat at the scientific table.

Humans 300,000 years ago wondered and believed in gods. For hundreds of thousand of years people wondered and believed. Then one day the Jew Moses said god spoke to him and it was all over from there. The business of religion was invented. Don’t forget first though all those other gods that came before. All made up too.

Theory and speculation are all we have. All you have is a 2000 year old lie

And that matters why?
I didnt say it mattered

IF YOU SAY SO

No, not if I say so. Whether I say so or not, you did.
if you say so

then why none posted>???

so I'm unevolved because you dont have proof of something???

wouldnt that mean I'm right
You are right. But we are right about your cult. Even if it is bigger than a cult. So is the Muslim and Mormon religions

And that matters why?
I didnt say it mattered

Is that true progressive hunter? What is your belief on the global flood? Go on record.

then why none posted>???
Because when people post it to you, you ignore it and troll. Because you are a fraudulent troll.
they post theory and speculation not facts
That’s the best we can give you. We also admit some things we don’t know.

Is there a god? We don’t know. That’s a fact. How ignorant and arrogant you are to suggest to us you and your cult know. It’s insuting and ridiculous and so you don’t get a seat at the scientific table.

Humans 300,000 years ago wondered and believed in gods. For hundreds of thousand of years people wondered and believed. Then one day the Jew Moses said god spoke to him and it was all over from there. The business of religion was invented. Don’t forget first though all those other gods that came before. All made up too.

Theory and speculation are all we have. All you have is a 2000 year old lie
can you prove its a lie,,I would think the only way to know that is to know the truth,,,

And that matters why?
I didnt say it mattered

Is that true progressive hunter? What is your belief on the global flood? Go on record.
off topic and my beliefs are none of your business

we're talking about teaching theory as fact at tax payer expense

Forum List

Back