Are Atheists Delusional?

I never said or thought anything like that

No, of course not. Because you weren't there. And because of the flaws in my claims.

So my claim that sloths survived the great flood without being on the Ark shows the flood was not global is accurate. Which shoots down several of your arguments about fossils and other sub-topics in this thread.
no it doesnt

Then how did the sloths survive?
it could be because they got on the ark,,,,

How?
theyre called feet

well you went from saying 10K ft to saying there are no shallow places that could have been exposed during low waters

I really dont know what your talking about

Yes you do. It is not a choice between flat bottom and a steady line of land just 200 feet below the surface. But you want to try and blur the lines. I cruised all over the Atlantic in a submarine. We pretty much stayed below 400 feet. I saw the navigation charts and drove the boat at times. Not once did we have to dodge an undersea mountain above 400 feet in depth.
dont you mean below 400 ft??

and didnt you agree the bearing straight was only 100ft below surface????

98 to 164 feet deep. But, the last I checked, the Bering Strait is not in the Atlantic.

And no, I meant above 400 feet in depth. If we typically cruised at 400 feet of depth or more, an undersea mountain would need to be above 400 feet in depth to present a hazard. You know, so if the water level in the Atlantic dropped 400 feet someone could walk from the middleeast to South America.
did you know all the oceans have the same level??? so if the level dropped in the atlantic it would also drop in the others the same amount

Yes, I know that. So in order to have the Bering Strait be passable on foot, all the oceans would have to drop 164 feet.

SON OF AS BITCH!!!

I was worried you didnt know that

No, of course not. Because you weren't there. And because of the flaws in my claims.

So my claim that sloths survived the great flood without being on the Ark shows the flood was not global is accurate. Which shoots down several of your arguments about fossils and other sub-topics in this thread.
no it doesnt

How?
theyre called feet

The sloths walked to the ME? lol

How?
theyre called feet

who said the ark was in the ME??

and how do you know they werent already there???

Because that is where Noah lived. Go reread the link I posted last night.

How?
theyre called feet

I found it lacking, there is no way for someone after the flood to know where someone before the flood lived,,,they were most likely referring to where the ark came to rest

Show me proof!!

Or even any evidence.
evidence on what??

That sloths lived in the ME. I have already provided a link showing that is where Noah started.

I found it lacking, there is no way for someone after the flood to know where someone before the flood lived,,,they were most likely referring to where the ark came to rest

Then provide evidence as to where he started.

theyre called feet

I will give you this

IF the biblical account is to be believed there is no way what so ever to know where he started, the entire world was destroyed and he floated for 8 months so all land marks didnt exist anymore, and anyone that says different is just makin shit up

so if I said anything it would be just MAKIN SHIT UP to satisfy you ,,,and I wont do that

I will give you this

IF the biblical account is to be believed there is no way what so ever to know where he started, the entire world was destroyed and he floated for 8 months so all land marks didnt exist anymore, and anyone that says different is just makin shit up

so if I said anything it would be just MAKIN SHIT UP to satisfy you ,,,and I wont do that

That is certainly convenient.

But the basic land masses would be the same. There might be some erosion, but not on a continental scale.

I will give you this

But the basic land masses would be the same. There might be some erosion, but not on a continental scale.

I will give you this

if you say so, but without proof youre just makin shit up,,,

but it is convenient for your argument

I will give you this

My argument? My argument is that the global flood, on which your argument rests, never happened.

And your statement of "if you say so, but without proof youre just makin shit up,,," condemns your argument more than it condemns mine.

I will give you this

My argument? My argument is that the global flood, on which your argument rests, never happened.

And your statement of "if you say so, but without proof youre just makin shit up,,," condemns your argument more than it condemns mine.
no it doesnt

I will give you this

no it doesnt

You have offered no proof of a global flood.

Notice how Bond the shameless charlatan liar freely and easily changes lanes from "it's faith!" to "it's based on evidence!". This lying moron has lied so much he doesn't even know what he thinks or has said.

Are you really going to try and prove Jesus didn't exist? Atheists are delusional about him not existing. Yet, in the same breath claim aliens exist.
Are you really going to try and prove Jesus didn't exist? Atheists are delusional about him not existing. Yet, in the same breath claim aliens exist.

this quote was never spoken by the person that was crucified in the 1st century ...

Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

it is a forgery and the heart of deception 4th century christianity is based on, come clean bond save yourself the Everlasting is a goal more worthy even than life on Earth.

they were crucified for the former ... without the - I am - "this is .... "

Forum List

Back