Are Atheists Delusional?

For a while he speculated that Noah could have walked to Australia to get kangaroos. That was hilarious!!
that was you that said that

LMAO!!! So all your discussion of the coastlines, how the oceans were shallow close to land, how you could walk to England or across the Bering Strait if the ocean's water level dropped 200 feet ect ect ect was just idle conversation about geography?
didnt you hear???

beachs are a conspiracy theory

And why was it you posted that pic of the beach?
for the dumb kunt that said they didnt exist

That is WHY you posted the pic of the beach?? Really?

then use it as an opportunity to educate me and prove me wrong

I have tried. For 2 days I have tried to educate you. You refuse to be educated.

but all you post is theory and speculation,,no proof that humans evolved from apes,,,

Theory and speculation is what there is, where events from millions of years is concerned. You want definitive proof of something that happened before mankind existed? Of course you do. You know that is impossible, so that is what you demand. Meanwhile, you offer absolutely no proof to back your beliefs.

thats true,, but the problem it is taught as fact when it is just a religion

No, it is not. It is called the Theory of Evolution. If someone cannot read, that is not the problem of science. And the students are taught how the theory came to be.
then why do all the text books start out with millions of yrs ago instead of we believe that millions of yrs ago???

face it youre just mad I wouldnt let you get away with editing my comments and putting words in my mouth

that was you that said that

LMAO!!! So all your discussion of the coastlines, how the oceans were shallow close to land, how you could walk to England or across the Bering Strait if the ocean's water level dropped 200 feet ect ect ect was just idle conversation about geography?
didnt you hear???

really!!!

the tramp said they didnt exist so I showed her a picture,,,but she said it was a conspiracy

you have reading problem dont you

I have tried. For 2 days I have tried to educate you. You refuse to be educated.

but all you post is theory and speculation,,no proof that humans evolved from apes,,,

Theory and speculation is what there is, where events from millions of years is concerned. You want definitive proof of something that happened before mankind existed? Of course you do. You know that is impossible, so that is what you demand. Meanwhile, you offer absolutely no proof to back your beliefs.

It is taught as theory. But, hopefully, the students are taught scientific terminology first. That way they understand what the word "theory" means in science.
but they say it takes millions of yrs to make coal, when they can make it in a few days in a lab,,,

Yes they can. But those methods cannot be duplicated in a natural environment.

No, it is not. It is called the Theory of Evolution. If someone cannot read, that is not the problem of science. And the students are taught how the theory came to be.
then why do all the text books start out with millions of yrs ago instead of we believe that millions of yrs ago???

face it youre just mad I wouldnt let you get away with editing my comments and putting words in my mouth

LMAO!! YOu wouldn't let me get away with reminding you of what you said?? I put no words in your mouth.

First, they have taken over secular science and systematically eliminated God as creator and origin of the universe and everything in it. They claim that all of it happened naturally when space and time cannot start by itself. They believe in false science and are delusional, but have convinced others to follow their thinking and path. Yet, they cannot explain how spacetime, the universe, Earth and life started without contradictions. They think DNA popped up by itself. They think the universe popped up from invisible particles. They can't explain Earth's habitability, so think multiverses exist so Earth is mediocre and not special. They claim "mountains of evidence" and their science is fact when we can't see it, test it nor falsify it. You might know some people on this board that fits this description. They want evidence of the truth and when they get it, they deny it or do not believe it. They end believing in false teachers like Neil DeGrasse Tyson or Bill Nye. How far should their delusions be allowed?

Be allowed ? That Genie got out of the bottle sometime ago. Not sure how it get's put back in unless God himself intervenes soon. Without a full revamp of the educational system within this country (the one that was highjacked by the 60's hippies), there won't be no coming back from the delusional state this nation has been placed into after the highjackjng took place.

There is no reason why solid science and faith cannot exist together in peace. Science itself does not attempt to answer questions outside its understanding. Nothing comes from nothing, but obviously we are here, so there was something. What is the something? You can call it God if you like.

didnt you hear???

really!!!

the tramp said they didnt exist so I showed her a picture,,,but she said it was a conspiracy

Oh, Hollie is a tramp now? lol What is that phrase you are so fond of using about attacking the messenger?

Why were you talking about the beach? It doesn't seem relevant to this topic.

Notice how Bond the shameless charlatan liar freely and easily changes lanes from "it's faith!" to "it's based on evidence!". This lying moron has lied so much he doesn't even know what he thinks or has said.

Are you really going to try and prove Jesus didn't exist? Atheists are delusional about him not existing. Yet, in the same breath claim aliens exist.

didnt you hear???

really!!!

Oh, Hollie is a tramp now? lol What is that phrase you are so fond of using about attacking the messenger?

beachs being a conspiracy theory is not a message

Are you really going to try and prove Jesus didn't exist?
Ah yes, the tired, old charlatan tactic of transferring the burden to the audience. Of course nobody could prove a man named Jesus did not exist. But the parlor trick lies in counting on the audience having a poor grasp of logic, and somehow being impressed that not being able to prove Jesus isn't a magical zombie King is somehow support for the truth of Jesus being a magical zombie King. Bond, here, is not really a deft charlatan, and suffers from the same, very poor grasp of logic on which his parlor trick relies. In other words, this fool actually fools himself! It's hilarious to watch, you have to admit.

really!!!

Once again, you refuse to answer my question. Try it one more time. Why were you discussing the beach and that the water is shallower close to land?

really!!!

Once again, you refuse to answer my question. Try it one more time. Why were you discussing the beach and that the water is shallower close to land?
I wasnt discussing it, just stating fact because some didnt know that they were

You have a cartoonish rendering of tales and fables written by unknown authors. What caused you to connect magic and supernaturalism to tales and fables written by men?

books-of-bible.whiteboard.jpg

Huh? No cartoons on the whiteboard. There are several well know writers in it including Moses who is widely credited with writing the first five books. Ideas from it have been widely handed down throughout history. If it was fake, then people would have exposed it and ignored it like Darwin's book. Most, if not all, of Darwin's theories have been debunked. Today the Bible is still very popular and has not been debunked.

Ah yes, the tired, old charlatan tactic of transferring the burden to the audience. Of course nobody could prove a man named Jesus did not exist. But the parlor trick lies in counting on the audience having a poor grasp of logic, and somehow being impressed that not being able to prove Jesus isn't a magical zombie King is somehow support for the truth of Jesus being a magical zombie King. Bond, here, is not really a deft charlatan, and suffers from the same, very poor grasp of logic on which his parlor trick relies. In other words, this fool actually fools himself! It's hilarious to watch, you have to admit.

Yet, no one has been able to explain what happened to his body when it was guarded and a gigantic stone placed in front of the tomb. There were many eyewitness account of seeing him in life with his wounds. If anyone could disprove the Resurrection, then they in effect destroy Christianity. I think you yourself admit it happened in your post since you brought it up. How is this not evidence of God when this would have been physically impossible and it was prophecized beforehand.

Last edited:
really!!!

Oh, you were just informing people that beaches exist. Ok then.

But you did much more than that.

In our conversation yesterday, I started pressing you to explain how Noah got a kangaroo and a sloth on the Ark. Both of those animals are unique. If they survived, there was no global flood.

What follows is a chronologic listing of your posts:

2/22 at 1:09pm

“your assuming that there was always water between them,,as with the land bridge between russia and alaska it depends on the depth of the water,,,

the continents are not floating islands like pangea teaches but land mass connected by low lying lands filled with water between them

the english channel is at its lowest 200 ft, so drop the water that amount and you can walk from france to england

and if you look at underwater between the main continent and australia its the same thing,,,drop the water level a few hundred feet and they can walk there”

Hollie stated that the oceans are more than 200 feet deep. To which you replied:

2/22 at 6:26pm

“not all of it,,,and close to land its only a foot deep,,,now whos makin shit up”

2/22 at 7:17pm

“not everywhere,,,in the bearing straight its under 100 ft

and listen carfully,,,when you get closer to land the water is shallower,,,”

2/22 at 8:48pm

“not everywhere, and it also depends on how far to the other continent like in the bearing straight”

2/22 at 8:50pm

“well isnt that how the indians came over,,or did they swim??,,,and isnt their recorded accounts of when it still existed?? “

I posted “So rather than admit the great flood is a myth, you will go with the idea that someone walked 25,000 miles to collect a pair of animals.”

To which you responded at 9:33pm with:

“OK going on what I think you are talking about,,,where does it say
1st who said he went and got them??
2nd how do you know they were in australia to start with??
3rd how did they get back there after??
according to you the water was to high,,,

I in no way understand what your talking about with this “

So no, you never actually used the words "Noah walked to get the kangaroo and sloth". But you certainly presented the idea and defended it.

really!!!

In our conversation yesterday, I started pressing you to explain how Noah got a kangaroo and a sloth on the Ark. Both of those animals are unique. If they survived, there was no global flood.

“your assuming that there was always water between them,,as with the land bridge between russia and alaska it depends on the depth of the water,,,

the continents are not floating islands like pangea teaches but land mass connected by low lying lands filled with water between them

the english channel is at its lowest 200 ft, so drop the water that amount and you can walk from france to england

and if you look at underwater between the main continent and australia its the same thing,,,drop the water level a few hundred feet and they can walk there”

Hollie stated that the oceans are more than 200 feet deep. To which you replied:

“not all of it,,,and close to land its only a foot deep,,,now whos makin shit up”

“not everywhere, and it also depends on how far to the other continent like in the bearing straight”

“well isnt that how the indians came over,,or did they swim??,,,and isnt their recorded accounts of when it still existed?? “

I posted “So rather than admit the great flood is a myth, you will go with the idea that someone walked 25,000 miles to collect a pair of animals.”

So no, you never actually used the words "Noah walked to get the kangaroo and sloth". But you certainly presented the idea and defended it.
no I didnt

Ths line from your post is particularly interesting:
"the continents are not floating islands like pangea teaches but land mass connected by low lying lands filled with water between them"

A couple of things wrong with that.
First "Pangea" does not teach anything, it was a super continent that existed millions of years ago.
Second, he continents do, in fact, float. Not on water. But they float nonetheless.
And third, the separation between continents is not just "...low lying lands filled with water...".

no I didnt

The evidence is plain. Why else would you talk about being able to walk from England to France if the water was dropped 200 feet? Was that just some random tourettsian comment?

no I didnt

The evidence is plain. Why else would you talk about being able to walk from England to France if the water was dropped 200 feet? Was that just some random tourettsian comment?

that was to point out flaws in YOUR claim

Ths line from your post is particularly interesting:
"the continents are not floating islands like pangea teaches but land mass connected by low lying lands filled with water between them"

A couple of things wrong with that.
First "Pangea" does not teach anything, it was a super continent that existed millions of years ago.
Second, he continents do, in fact, float. Not on water. But they float nonetheless.
And third, the separation between continents is not just "...low lying lands filled with water...".
are you saying the ocean in places has no bottom???where exactly is this the case??

google maps can provide you proof if thats true

Forum List

Back