Are Atheists Delusional?

your book is abridged without accredited notation - a 4th century doover ... a makebelieve messiah.

you are not religious or truthful or you would know better than just being a hack without repentance for your political views deceivingly disguised as a religion. hollywood values.

your affiliation with the recorded history of persecution and victimization of the innocent.

Wrong again. You don't even have the right century.

>>hack without repentance for your political views<<

And you do not know what repentance means. How would a murderer repent? How would an adulterer repent?

"Hollywood values are characterized by public obscenities, decadence, narcissism, hypocrisy, rampant drug use, extramarital sex leading to the spread of sexually-transmitted disease, abortion, lawlessness, and the promotion of the homosexual agenda."

How would someone who subscribes to Hollywood values repent?

It doesn't mean just praying or asking God for forgiveness and that's it. It doesn't mean doing penance (Catholicism) by confessing to a priest and he absolves you of your sins. It means changing your thinking and behavior. That's repentance. Can you do it? Nope.

Still it's a work of fiction.
Running around a city and tooting a horn wins the war. Funny.

You have no evidence that the Bible is a work of fiction while I have real science that backs up the Bible. This is through the scientific method because Christians came up with it.

The final war will be good v. evil and everyone will be caught in the global fire. That's more than tooting a horn, but a lot of screaming. Why can't you accept it?
Because it's a fairy tale for kids. I once believed in Santa but then I grew up. Same thing goes for religion.

Because God's hands are limited by reality. It's called Evolution.

Haha. How can God's hands be tied? I think your brain has been tied by Satan. Evolution is nothing but circumstantial evidence. It is wrong. There is no scientific method behind it. One theory is Satan handed down evolution at the Tower of Babel.
Then explain Down Syndrome, or homos.

your book is abridged without accredited notation - a 4th century doover ... a makebelieve messiah.

you are not religious or truthful or you would know better than just being a hack without repentance for your political views deceivingly disguised as a religion. hollywood values.

your affiliation with the recorded history of persecution and victimization of the innocent.

And you do not know what repentance means. How would a murderer repent? How would an adulterer repent?

"Hollywood values are characterized by public obscenities, decadence, narcissism, hypocrisy, rampant drug use, extramarital sex leading to the spread of sexually-transmitted disease, abortion, lawlessness, and the promotion of the homosexual agenda."

It doesn't mean just praying or asking God for forgiveness and that's it. It doesn't mean doing penance (Catholicism) by confessing to a priest and he absolves you of your sins. It means changing your thinking and behavior. That's repentance. Can you do it? Nope.

upload_2019-6-22_20-28-59.jpeg

your quote like your congregation is an irreality you use to bolster your own sense of worth through misscharacterizing events and people that have never existed but in your own fabricated mind.

hollywood values = 1st century mary magdalene, it is you who have chosen the madeup 4th century religion rather than the true events of the 1st century ... and do so without accreditation.

And you do not know what repentance means. How would a murderer repent?

the murderer can not undo what they have done too bring back the life they have taken - there is no repentance for them.

that is the only repentance, the undoing and restoration of a previous fault - good luck with your 4th century madeup religious history of persecution and victimization of the innocent - that is your responsibility, your hollywood values.

can you find a different congregation ... no.

View attachment 265912

your quote like your congregation is an irreality you use to bolster your own sense of worth through misscharacterizing events and people that have never existed but in your own fabricated mind.

hollywood values = 1st century mary magdalene, it is you who have chosen the madeup 4th century religion rather than the true events of the 1st century ... and do so without accreditation.

the murderer can not undo what they have done too bring back the life they have taken - there is no repentance for them.

that is the only repentance, the undoing and restoration of a previous fault - good luck with your 4th century madeup religious history of persecution and victimization of the innocent - that is your responsibility, your hollywood values.

The Democratic Party never repented for their 150 year history of slavery, racism, segregation and bigotry.

View attachment 265912

The Democratic Party never repented for their 150 year history of slavery, racism, segregation and bigotry.

you misspelled the bible belt otherwise you are 100% correct.

View attachment 265912

you misspelled the bible belt otherwise you are 100% correct.
Too funny. Learn some history.

So you have nothing for why god has deformed babies in this universe.

Again, you have to look in the mirror to see why you are so deformed. I can't answer these kind of questions for you. You are what you are. It is what it is. You are predestined for your fate. Why can't you accept that? I can see that you are stuick in deformity and can't get out. However, you know the way out.
You have nothing so you attempt a feeble insult. Got it.

No, you were doing better asking your boring repetitious questions when it was answered already. Yours was a complex question that required a complex answer. As I said, it is one of the most difficult questions to deal with when bad things happen to good people. Why?

Again, I can't answer these kind of questions for you if you cannot accept it. You are what you are. It is what it is. You are predestined for your fate. You need to accept that.

I can see that you are stuck in the deformity of atheism/agnosticism and can't get out. However, you know the way out.

In this life, there is a way out. However, once you die then you will be in the dark and will not be able to find your way.

One story I read years ago from someone, a non-believer, who became clinically dead, was that they were walking down a dark corridor. All they knew was that it was a long corridor, but so black one could not see anything even if their eyes adjusted to the darkness. Sorry, I don't remember how they got there, where it was, and what happened to them. Some accident? Maybe a car accident killed them and they ended up there. I can't remember the details. I guess they were able to get out by coming back to life.
Why did god put cancer on this earth?

Again, you have to look in the mirror to see why you are so deformed. I can't answer these kind of questions for you. You are what you are. It is what it is. You are predestined for your fate. Why can't you accept that? I can see that you are stuick in deformity and can't get out. However, you know the way out.

No, you were doing better asking your boring repetitious questions when it was answered already. Yours was a complex question that required a complex answer. As I said, it is one of the most difficult questions to deal with when bad things happen to good people. Why?

Again, I can't answer these kind of questions for you if you cannot accept it. You are what you are. It is what it is. You are predestined for your fate. You need to accept that.

I can see that you are stuck in the deformity of atheism/agnosticism and can't get out. However, you know the way out.

In this life, there is a way out. However, once you die then you will be in the dark and will not be able to find your way.

One story I read years ago from someone, a non-believer, who became clinically dead, was that they were walking down a dark corridor. All they knew was that it was a long corridor, but so black one could not see anything even if their eyes adjusted to the darkness. Sorry, I don't remember how they got there, where it was, and what happened to them. Some accident? Maybe a car accident killed them and they ended up there. I can't remember the details. I guess they were able to get out by coming back to life.

Cancer?

How about the fact that the very nature of life requires one species to consume another species for survival?

How insane is this "design" from a loving God?

Sound more like the design of a sick sadist.

Cancer?

How about the fact that the very nature of life requires one species to consume another species for survival?

not entirely true, that is not true of most Flora though there are some that evolved that do very well consume living matter -

images

but not their own kind. so it is not a requirement so much as a convenience ... that works.

is it a level playing field - for everyone but the biased desert religions etc. that revel at abusing nature is more correct. the Almighty has nothing to do with evil.

there is purity in how life works in Garden Earth - staying the correct course is what matters.

images

instead of the creation of humanity.

Why did God put homosexuals on this earth?

Cancer?

So you are saying you would have done things differently?

Cancer?

Not if I hated life.

Cancer?

not entirely true, that is not true of most Flora though there are some that evolved that do very well consume living matter -

images

but not their own kind. so it is not a requirement so much as a convenience ... that works.

is it a level playing field - for everyone but the biased desert religions etc. that revel at abusing nature is more correct. the Almighty has nothing to do with evil.

there is purity in how life works in Garden Earth - staying the correct course is what matters.

images

instead of the creation of humanity.

You are think much too narrow minded.

Plants use things YOU do not think of as life, but it really is. They take from teh air and soil, from water.

Even stars and planets convert pasing mater to part of them. Black holes are tremendous consumers.

All life is is change. Things changing.

There is no correct course.

Cancer?

Not if I hated life.
I see. So what about the good things?

howabout a response; having to read a book for your religion ... about a messiah. without physical evidence or mentioned anywhere else on the planet. that was written in the 4th century.

Hello BreezeWood
I'd like to take up this challenge.
1. I believe in defending and explaining the Universal Message and Meaning of Christianity
WITHOUT DEPENDING ON THE BIBLE
2. Can you REFUTE or criticize Christianity and bring corrections
WITHOUT USING THE BIBLE?

You keep citing the Bible as a problem.
I can explain the same meaning as in Christianity without using it AT ALL.

I use it when talking with someone who uses it as THEIR LANGUAGE.
If you require it, then YOU are the one depending on it, not me.

I am perfectly fine with translating the meaning of God into
* ALMIGHTY
and translating the meaning of Jesus as
* Universal Justice
* Equal Justice under Law
and Jesus/Holy Spirit as
* Justice with Mercy
* Peace and Justice

I don't have to use the Bible to explain RESTORATIVE JUSTICE.
Do you need to use the Bible to talk about your beliefs?

a book that has a history of persecution and victimization of the innocent.

what would it say without the forgeries christians have used through the centuries rather than the good it is meant to represent. the actual religion of antiquity as prescribed by the Almighty.

^ This is pretty close, or close enough to what I agree with you on BreezeWood
We both seem to blame the same ABUSE OF RELIGIOUS AUTHORITY.
But I blame in on the spirit of ANTICHRIST and greed for material control that is generally "in the world."
You seem to focus on the "forgeries of the Bible" while I blame the ABUSE of it.

I believe this "actual" truth of "antiquity as prescribed by the Almighty"
can STILL be taught and corrections can STILL be made
using whatever system people communicate with including Bibles, flawed or whatever.

If they are DEPENDING on them in a flawed way, that causes obstructions.
I agree with you in spirit, but I neither "rely on using the Bible" nor do I require "rejecting it"
in order to communicate with someone because I find we can use whatever language they choose.

I can explain the same meaning as in Christianity without using it AT ALL.
We call that, "making things up".

Yes and no Fort Fun Indiana
It depends if what you are teaching is
CONSISTENT or not. Everyone may have their own
language or way of understanding, and what matter
is that it is NOT IN CONFLICT with universal laws and truth.

When Jesus/Yeshua explained the Kingdom of God to
ILLITERATE fishers and farmers, PARABLES were used.
Not quoting "Scriptural verses" as when debating with learned Pharisees
who cited those.

Today we can talk about the
MEANING of Christianity as CHARITY and the
MEANING and MESSAGE of Christ Jesus
as RESTORATIVE JUSTICE.

With secular gentiles who follow NATURAL LAWS,
the CONTENT of the laws can still be agreed on and followed.

Romans 2:14

“For when the Gentiles, which have not the law, do by nature the things contained in the law,
these, having not the law, are a law unto themselves:”

Because it's a fairy tale for kids. I once believed in Santa but then I grew up. Same thing goes for religion.

The ozone layer hole is bigger than ever even though CFCs were reduced to zero by the Montreal Protocol. It goes to show that the ozone is based on natural processes. It's a great thing that President Donald Trump backed out of the Paris Treaty for AGW caused by man-made CO2. It's more "faith-based" science for kids. You need to do some growing up and stop believing in the scary AGW spaghetti monster.

Like I said atheists and their scientists are usually wrong.

Forum List

Back