Are Atheists Delusional?

So you’re saying that god didn’t make everything in the universe. Um... no.

More boring and fallacious straw man arguments Taz.

God is smart. He made heaven, angels, and heaven on Earth (humans, plants, animals) including the universe. What happened after that again?
God had to have made all the bad stuff for it to happen, or did god not make everything in the universe?

If you make light, then why do you need to make dark? The void or nothing was always there. All of this has been explained to you, but you are too simple.

You are continuing to make straw man arguments. Why don't you use Satan as a straw man? He fell from heaven like lighting to Earth. You say his name, "god," all the time. You are doing his bidding by questioning God, but never Satan. You are now evidence of Satan. It's no wonder the believers are bored to death of you haha.

You mean like homosexuals? They suffer because God made them sexually attracted to the same gender.

You fall for his straw man. It goes to show you do not understand Genesis. God made man, woman, and sexual reproduction. Later came Taz and then he made himself homo. He can't avoid temptation. Is what it is. Homos are sad people.

Here's another thing atheists don't believe and shows their delusion. They do not believe in near-death experiences. They think a person is dreaming when they die, but how can this be when they are dead? How can one's consciousness live on? What does the Bible say about death? What do atheists/agnostics say about death?

You mean like homosexuals? They suffer because God made them sexually attracted to the same gender.

You fall for his straw man. It goes to show you do not understand Genesis. God made man, woman, and sexual reproduction. Later came Taz and then he made himself homo. He can't avoid temptation. Is what it is. Homos are sad people.
You don't know what I'm doing.

And you don't know what you are talking about.

Homos are sad people? What does that even mean?

God is smart. He made heaven, angels, and heaven on Earth (humans, plants, animals) including the universe. What happened after that again?
God had to have made all the bad stuff for it to happen, or did god not make everything in the universe?
How do they suffer just for being gay?

If you make light, then why do you need to make dark? The void or nothing was always there. All of this has been explained to you, but you are too simple.

You are continuing to make straw man arguments. Why don't you use Satan as a straw man? He fell from heaven like lighting to Earth. You say his name, "god," all the time. You are doing his bidding by questioning God, but never Satan. You are now evidence of Satan. It's no wonder the believers are bored to death of you haha.
God made dark so that that's what the absence of light would be.

So what's cancer the absence of?

Here's another thing atheists don't believe and shows their delusion. They do not believe in near-death experiences. They think a person is dreaming when they die, but how can this be when they are dead? How can one's consciousness live on? What does the Bible say about death? What do atheists/agnostics say about death?
Hallucinations mean nothing

Sure I do. It's God's word.

Homos are usually not happy being homos.

Your choice of words give you away.

Your topics are boring since you are a simpleton. Can we change the subject a bit and I ask you a few questions?

God made hell because of Lucifer's sin. It means he made pain and suffering. This was before he made us. Why is that when everything was going to be perfect? I gave you the answer already.

Why is it that we do anything to avoid pain and suffering?

He also made the ToK. Why did he do that? If I was Adam, then I would have asked God to move the ToK.

If they're dead, then there should be nothing. How can they even hallucinate?

Your choice of words give you away.

What's so happy about living in sin? What do my words give away?

I thought we were talking....Near Death

Your topics are boring since you are a simpleton. Can we change the subject a bit and I ask you a few questions?

God made hell because of Lucifer's sin. It means he made pain and suffering. This was before he made us. Why is that when everything was going to be perfect? I gave you the answer already.

Why is it that we do anything to avoid pain and suffering?

He also made the ToK. Why did he do that? If I was Adam, then I would have asked God to move the ToK.
God had no intention of having us live in a perfect world.

God made us to be pussies.

When God made the tree of knowledge, your ancestors must have passed on it.

howabout a response; having to read a book for your religion ... about a messiah. without physical evidence or mentioned anywhere else on the planet. that was written in the 4th century.

Hello BreezeWood
I'd like to take up this challenge.
1. I believe in defending and explaining the Universal Message and Meaning of Christianity
WITHOUT DEPENDING ON THE BIBLE
2. Can you REFUTE or criticize Christianity and bring corrections
WITHOUT USING THE BIBLE?

You keep citing the Bible as a problem.
I can explain the same meaning as in Christianity without using it AT ALL.

I use it when talking with someone who uses it as THEIR LANGUAGE.
If you require it, then YOU are the one depending on it, not me.

I am perfectly fine with translating the meaning of God into
* ALMIGHTY
and translating the meaning of Jesus as
* Universal Justice
* Equal Justice under Law
and Jesus/Holy Spirit as
* Justice with Mercy
* Peace and Justice

I don't have to use the Bible to explain RESTORATIVE JUSTICE.
Do you need to use the Bible to talk about your beliefs?
I don't have to use the Bible to explain RESTORATIVE JUSTICE.

how could you would be the appropriate reply for any sincere discussion involving justice.

Hi BreezeWood
Yes, let's support sincere discussion about JUSTICE.
How do you advise is the best most effective approach
to establish common understanding and process of
achieving maximum Justice and Peace?
Let's stick to those terms, and I support you
in successful outreach and efforts to establish
the real Almighty's Truth, Justice and Peace.
Yes, let's support sincere discussion about JUSTICE.

what a novel idea, there is something new for just about everyone ... during their lifetime.

Dear BreezeWood
How do you envision going about
bringing out the best most productive discussion
and understanding of Peace and Justice between people?

Would you start with certain groups?
Where would you suggest to begin or to focus?
Thank you, Breezewood
Yours truly,
Emily
- and understanding of Peace and Justice between people

you are being redundant emily - Ex.

Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

the above is a 4th century forgery without origin attribution for the illegitimate acclimation of the roman empire. the purpose of the 4th century christian bible, systemic of all three desert religions.

attribute and define your 10k page document for what it is otherwise there can not be a discussion by you in regards to justice.

to bring justice to the crucifiers is the goal, you are one of them. you do not reflect the events of the 1st century.

Near death experiences mean they are ruled clinically dead, but come back to life again. One has to be ruled dead by a doctor first as I understand it.

Near death experiences mean they are ruled clinically dead, but come back to life again. One has to be ruled dead by a doctor first as I understand it.
The brain keeps going for a while after the heart stops.

What happens to your brain after you die

Forum List

Back