Are Atheists Delusional?

More boring and fallacious straw man arguments Taz.

God is smart. He made heaven, angels, and heaven on Earth (humans, plants, animals) including the universe. What happened after that again?
God had to have made all the bad stuff for it to happen, or did god not make everything in the universe?

If you make light, then why do you need to make dark? The void or nothing was always there. All of this has been explained to you, but you are too simple.

You are continuing to make straw man arguments. Why don't you use Satan as a straw man? He fell from heaven like lighting to Earth. You say his name, "god," all the time. You are doing his bidding by questioning God, but never Satan. You are now evidence of Satan. It's no wonder the believers are bored to death of you haha.
God made dark so that that's what the absence of light would be.

So what's cancer the absence of?

Your topics are boring since you are a simpleton. Can we change the subject a bit and I ask you a few questions?

God made hell because of Lucifer's sin. It means he made pain and suffering. This was before he made us. Why is that when everything was going to be perfect? I gave you the answer already.

Why is it that we do anything to avoid pain and suffering?

He also made the ToK. Why did he do that? If I was Adam, then I would have asked God to move the ToK.
God had no intention of having us live in a perfect world.

God made us to be pussies.

When God made the tree of knowledge, your ancestors must have passed on it.

You are lying. God created heaven and heaven on Earth. They are/were perfect places.

If you mean by pussies, people who do not like pain and suffering, then you are correct. Almost all, if not all, of us are pussies. I think he made pain and suffering first because it's a great persuader.

Your last sentence shows you do not know why God put ToK in the Garden of Eden and what ToK is haha.

Not everyone has the same idea of sin, it's subjective because that's how god made us.

Wow, you are deformed. It's against God's objective moral values. Homos are an abomination and they know it, so how can they be happy?

God had to have made all the bad stuff for it to happen, or did god not make everything in the universe?

If you make light, then why do you need to make dark? The void or nothing was always there. All of this has been explained to you, but you are too simple.

You are continuing to make straw man arguments. Why don't you use Satan as a straw man? He fell from heaven like lighting to Earth. You say his name, "god," all the time. You are doing his bidding by questioning God, but never Satan. You are now evidence of Satan. It's no wonder the believers are bored to death of you haha.

Your topics are boring since you are a simpleton. Can we change the subject a bit and I ask you a few questions?

God made hell because of Lucifer's sin. It means he made pain and suffering. This was before he made us. Why is that when everything was going to be perfect? I gave you the answer already.

He also made the ToK. Why did he do that? If I was Adam, then I would have asked God to move the ToK.

You are lying. God created heaven and heaven on Earth. They are/were perfect places.

If you mean by pussies, people who do not like pain and suffering, then you are correct. Almost all, if not all, of us are pussies. I think he made pain and suffering first because it's a great persuader.

Your last sentence shows you do not know why God put ToK in the Garden of Eden and what ToK is haha.
If they were perfect places and god wanted us to be in a perfect place, then why do all this ToK stuff to trip us up? God did it to remain blameless, because we're made in his image, making him a pussy as well.

Here's another thing atheists don't believe and shows their delusion. They do not believe in near-death experiences. They think a person is dreaming when they die, but how can this be when they are dead? How can one's consciousness live on? What does the Bible say about death? What do atheists/agnostics say about death?
Hallucinations mean nothing

If they're dead, then there should be nothing. How can they even hallucinate?

I thought we were talking....Near Death

Near death experiences mean they are ruled clinically dead, but come back to life again. One has to be ruled dead by a doctor first as I understand it.
The brain keeps going for a while after the heart stops.

What happens to your brain after you die

Why doesn't your article tell you that you are still conscious?

How do you know they were hallucinating or dreaming and why those kinds of dreams? These people came back to tell us their experiences. It usually changed their lives. The NDE have similarities and patterns.

Not everyone has the same idea of sin, it's subjective because that's how god made us.

Wow, you are deformed. It's against God's objective moral values. Homos are an abomination and they know it, so how can they be happy?
God wanted Adam to stay in homo heaven with him, but Adam went and ate from the hetero apple tree and banged Eve, so god tossed them both. It's all in the Book.

Hallucinations mean nothing

If they're dead, then there should be nothing. How can they even hallucinate?

I thought we were talking....Near Death

Near death experiences mean they are ruled clinically dead, but come back to life again. One has to be ruled dead by a doctor first as I understand it.
The brain keeps going for a while after the heart stops.

What happens to your brain after you die

Why doesn't your article tell you that you are still conscious?

How do you know they were hallucinating or dreaming and why those kinds of dreams? These people came back to tell us their experiences. It usually changed their lives. The NDE have similarities and patterns.
Maybe this is how we transition into our next life... Everyone is still trying to figure this one out.

If they were perfect places and god wanted us to be in a perfect place, then why do all this ToK stuff to trip us up? God did it to remain blameless, because we're made in his image, making him a pussy as well.

Again, you do not understand ToK and why God put it there because you're a simpleton. You can easily look it up. Why would you blame God for it? It seems all your rationalizations has to do with putting God down. Why don't you blame Satan? I mean you and atheists worship "god" constantly. He's the one causing your complaints.

You mean like homosexuals? They suffer because God made them sexually attracted to the same gender.

You fall for his straw man. It goes to show you do not understand Genesis. God made man, woman, and sexual reproduction. Later came Taz and then he made himself homo. He can't avoid temptation. Is what it is. Homos are sad people.
You don't know what I'm doing.

And you don't know what you are talking about.

Homos are sad people? What does that even mean?

Sure I do. It's God's word.

Homos are usually not happy being homos.
Your choice of words give you away.

What's so happy about living in sin? What do my words give away?
So you believe being sexually attracted to the same gender is a sin?

you are the one who is not happy -

upload_2019-6-24_11-8-51.jpeg
images

nor your marauding clan congregation. hating hollywood values as you categorize them is nothing new for centuries, time for the bigots to be flushed down the toilet ...

not a lifestyle for most and certainly something 4th century criminals should be held accountable for when implementing their hatred to put an end to their crimes against humanity.

More boring and fallacious straw man arguments Taz.

God is smart. He made heaven, angels, and heaven on Earth (humans, plants, animals) including the universe. What happened after that again?

Or pissed on it

Again, you do not understand ToK and why God put it there because you're a simpleton. You can easily look it up. Why would you blame God for it? It seems all your rationalizations has to do with putting God down. Why don't you blame Satan? I mean you and atheists worship "god" constantly. He's the one causing your complaints.
Why doesn't god eliminate Satan? He a pussy?

- and understanding of Peace and Justice between people

you are being redundant emily - Ex.

Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

the above is a 4th century forgery without origin attribution for the illegitimate acclimation of the roman empire. the purpose of the 4th century christian bible, systemic of all three desert religions.

attribute and define your 10k page document for what it is otherwise there can not be a discussion by you in regards to justice.

to bring justice to the crucifiers is the goal, you are one of them. you do not reflect the events of the 1st century.

Dear BreezeWood
I don't teach that way.
I explain what it means if OTHER PEOPLE cite it like you.

If you believe this quote, then I will explain it to you.
If you don't agree with it either, then let's pick a citation
you do agree with instead.

NOTE: the way I "would explain" this passage
ONLY IF YOU INSISTED ON BELIEVING IT IS TRUE
is that "DIVINE JUSTICE" is the incarnation from the Almighty
that is supposed to rejoin humanity and CORRECT "man's local laws"
so that they reconcile with "universal laws" the RIGHT way not the wrong way.
(Do you call that the "true laws of antiquity from the Almighty"
instead of calling it "God's laws" but it means the TRUE UNIVERSAL LAWS)

So again the point is for all humanity to receive and develop
a TRUE understanding of JUSTICE as a manifestation of DIVINE UNIVERSAL LAWS
from the Almighty.

That PERFECT JUSTICE is the UNIQUE connection with the ALMIGHTY
in order to understand the TRUE UNIVERSAL LAWS.

(so only if YOU were a Christian who absolutely insisted on this passage
about "Jesus being the only way to the Father through him" would I
explain this verse is an ATTEMPT TO EXPLAIN PERFECT JUSTICE
AS THE MANIFESTATION/CONNECTION with UNIVERSAL LAWS/TRUTH FROM the Almighty)

IMPORTANT: BreezeWood if you do NOT believe in this passage,
what do YOU USE to teach the connection through Perfect Justice
between individuals/humanity on earth with the Almighty on a Universal/Collective scale?

What teaching or verses or explanation do you use for Divine Justice/Laws of the Almighty?

attribute and define your 10k page document for what it is otherwise there can not be a discussion by you in regards to justice.

to bring justice to the crucifiers is the goal, you are one of them. you do not reflect the events of the 1st century.

Dear BreezeWood
Your words above remind me of SAVING PARADISE
where the two authors explained that the ORIGINAL "CHURCH" that taught PEACE ON EARTH
was early on during the 1st Century.

The "crusades" and politicized church began around 999-1000 when the first "Cross" showed up.
That's where the politicized church started ABUSING religion for conquest, crusades, inquisition etc etc.
ABUSING this power for greed to take over land and the masses of people for political control and govt.

I call this the ANTICHRIST that "comes in the name of the Lord/Law"
but is the OPPOSITE.

I think you call this the FORGERY where the Bible is CORRUPTED and not the true message of
the Almighty from the beginning or "antiquity."

Are you referring to the early teachings
BEFORE all the political conquest "in the name of the Cross"
that is Mammon based and corrupted by material greed?

If so, then I AGREE with you and maybe you are explaining
why I have so much trouble explaining this to Christians!

I think you and I run into the same problems trying to explain
the EARLY teachings that are about peace and universal laws and truth,
VS
whatever is this corrupted politicized version that isn't the true teachings.

I was still trying to use the Bible to explain the difference
between the corrupted "forgery" version and the TRUE LAWS.

But you are saying don't use the Bible at all because it's already too corrupted.
Is this accurate?

You fall for his straw man. It goes to show you do not understand Genesis. God made man, woman, and sexual reproduction. Later came Taz and then he made himself homo. He can't avoid temptation. Is what it is. Homos are sad people.
You don't know what I'm doing.

And you don't know what you are talking about.

Homos are sad people? What does that even mean?

Sure I do. It's God's word.

Homos are usually not happy being homos.
Your choice of words give you away.

What's so happy about living in sin? What do my words give away?
So you believe being sexually attracted to the same gender is a sin?

Why don't you answer my question first? What do my words give away? What does the Bible say about homosexuality?

View attachment 266101 .
images

nor your marauding clan congregation. hating hollywood values as you categorize them is nothing new for centuries, time for the bigots to be flushed down the toilet ...

not a lifestyle for most and certainly something 4th century criminals should be held accountable for when implementing their hatred to put an end to their crimes against humanity.

It just goes to show that you promote the homosexual agenda. It's part of the Hollywood values which goes against God's objective moral values.

I'm hetero and have experienced happiness in the past and have a chance to be happy. I have had a family and my children are almost fully grown. Both are in college now. Homos live in sin and do not have the same chance. God made men and women for them to be together. Not two men or two women. Deep down you do not want to be homo; it won't be a happy life living in sin. It could lead to other Hollywood values and early death.

"The homosexual agenda at its core is a self-centered set of beliefs and objectives designed to promote and even mandate approval of homosexuality and homosexual ideology, along with the strategies used to implement such. The goals and means of this movement include indoctrinating students in public school, restricting the free speech of opposition, obtaining special treatment for homosexuals, distorting Biblical teaching and science, and interfering with freedom of association. Advocates of the homosexual agenda seek special rights for homosexuals that other people don’t have, such as immunity from criticism. Such special rights will necessarily come at the expense of the rights of broader society. The homosexual agenda is the biggest threat to the right of free speech today."

Homosexual Agenda - Conservapedia

View attachment 266101 .
images

It just goes to show that you promote the homosexual agenda. It's part of the Hollywood values which goes against God's objective moral values.

I'm hetero and have experienced happiness in the past and have a chance to be happy. I have had a family and my children are almost fully grown. Both are in college now. Homos live in sin and do not have the same chance. God made men and women for them to be together. Not two men or two women. Deep down you do not want to be homo; it won't be a happy life living in sin. It could lead to other Hollywood values and early death.

"The homosexual agenda at its core is a self-centered set of beliefs and objectives designed to promote and even mandate approval of homosexuality and homosexual ideology, along with the strategies used to implement such. The goals and means of this movement include indoctrinating students in public school, restricting the free speech of opposition, obtaining special treatment for homosexuals, distorting Biblical teaching and science, and interfering with freedom of association. Advocates of the homosexual agenda seek special rights for homosexuals that other people don’t have, such as immunity from criticism. Such special rights will necessarily come at the expense of the rights of broader society. The homosexual agenda is the biggest threat to the right of free speech today."

Homosexual Agenda - Conservapedia
If god didn't want homosexuality, then why did he put it all throughout nature?

Or pissed on it

I don't think pissing on the ToK is a sin. Passing on it isn't a sin either. If I asked God to move the ToK to somewhere far away may not be a sin either. Why don't you explain to Taz why God made the ToK and put it in the Garden of Eden?

LMAO. More Biblical ignorance. This one is titanic. We'll probably be both gone by then, but the answer is blowing in the solar wind.

You remind me of that Leonard Shelby guy in Christopher Nolan's Memento film. We should tattoo Adam's Sin on your forehead. He said, "We all lie to ourselves to be happy."

Of course, it isn't true.

Or pissed on it

I don't think pissing on the ToK is a sin. Passing on it isn't a sin either. If I asked God to move the ToK to somewhere far away may not be a sin either. Why don't you explain to Taz why God made the ToK and put it in the Garden of Eden?

That's easy. According to the fable, the gods lied to Eve about that fruit theft dalliance. Oddly, Satan told the truth.

As the gods are omniscient, they knew Eve wouod fail the test, thus the gods could condemn all humanity. Your gods are real conniving.

LMAO. More Biblical ignorance. This one is titanic. We'll probably be both gone by then, but the answer is blowing in the solar wind.

You remind me of that Leonard Shelby guy in Christopher Nolan's Memento film. We should tattoo Adam's Sin on your forehead. He said, "We all lie to ourselves to be happy."

Of course, it isn't true.
You mean the book that said there was a world wide flood when there is no such evidence?

Forum List

Back