Are Atheists Delusional?

Because God's hands are limited by reality. It's called Evolution.

Haha. How can God's hands be tied? I think your brain has been tied by Satan. Evolution is nothing but circumstantial evidence. It is wrong. There is no scientific method behind it. One theory is Satan handed down evolution at the Tower of Babel.
Then explain Down Syndrome, or homos.

Already explained, but Down Syndrome, death, and suffering came into being through Adam's sin. Homos are people who have made a choice to sin and today's Hollywood values of promoting the homosexual agenda goes against God's objective moral values. Homosexuality isn't genetic. It's sin behavior that can be changed, but the homo has to change their thinking and want to become normal again. Do you want to become normal from atheist behavior?

your book is abridged without accredited notation - a 4th century doover ... a makebelieve messiah.

you are not religious or truthful or you would know better than just being a hack without repentance for your political views deceivingly disguised as a religion. hollywood values.

your affiliation with the recorded history of persecution and victimization of the innocent.

Wrong again. You don't even have the right century.

>>hack without repentance for your political views<<

And you do not know what repentance means. How would a murderer repent? How would an adulterer repent?

"Hollywood values are characterized by public obscenities, decadence, narcissism, hypocrisy, rampant drug use, extramarital sex leading to the spread of sexually-transmitted disease, abortion, lawlessness, and the promotion of the homosexual agenda."

How would someone who subscribes to Hollywood values repent?

It doesn't mean just praying or asking God for forgiveness and that's it. It doesn't mean doing penance (Catholicism) by confessing to a priest and he absolves you of your sins. It means changing your thinking and behavior. That's repentance. Can you do it? Nope.
"Hollywood values are characterized by public obscenities, decadence, narcissism, hypocrisy, rampant drug use, extramarital sex leading to the spread of sexually-transmitted disease, abortion, lawlessness, and the promotion of the homosexual agenda."

View attachment 265912

your quote like your congregation is an irreality you use to bolster your own sense of worth through misscharacterizing events and people that have never existed but in your own fabricated mind.

hollywood values = 1st century mary magdalene, it is you who have chosen the madeup 4th century religion rather than the true events of the 1st century ... and do so without accreditation.

And you do not know what repentance means. How would a murderer repent?

the murderer can not undo what they have done too bring back the life they have taken - there is no repentance for them.

that is the only repentance, the undoing and restoration of a previous fault - good luck with your 4th century madeup religious history of persecution and victimization of the innocent - that is your responsibility, your hollywood values.

can you find a different congregation ... no.

I must've seen this post copy and pasted several times throughout the years already :abgg2q.jpg:.

So you have nothing for why god has deformed babies in this universe.

Again, you have to look in the mirror to see why you are so deformed. I can't answer these kind of questions for you. You are what you are. It is what it is. You are predestined for your fate. Why can't you accept that? I can see that you are stuick in deformity and can't get out. However, you know the way out.
You have nothing so you attempt a feeble insult. Got it.

No, you were doing better asking your boring repetitious questions when it was answered already. Yours was a complex question that required a complex answer. As I said, it is one of the most difficult questions to deal with when bad things happen to good people. Why?

Again, I can't answer these kind of questions for you if you cannot accept it. You are what you are. It is what it is. You are predestined for your fate. You need to accept that.

I can see that you are stuck in the deformity of atheism/agnosticism and can't get out. However, you know the way out.

In this life, there is a way out. However, once you die then you will be in the dark and will not be able to find your way.

One story I read years ago from someone, a non-believer, who became clinically dead, was that they were walking down a dark corridor. All they knew was that it was a long corridor, but so black one could not see anything even if their eyes adjusted to the darkness. Sorry, I don't remember how they got there, where it was, and what happened to them. Some accident? Maybe a car accident killed them and they ended up there. I can't remember the details. I guess they were able to get out by coming back to life.
Why did god put cancer on this earth?

Cancer helps people to die, but God didn't cause it. What caused it? I already gave you the answer, but you are too deformed to accept it.

There are only two spiritual parties. Life and death. Atheists/agnostics chose death.

So you have nothing for why god has deformed babies in this universe.

Again, you have to look in the mirror to see why you are so deformed. I can't answer these kind of questions for you. You are what you are. It is what it is. You are predestined for your fate. Why can't you accept that? I can see that you are stuick in deformity and can't get out. However, you know the way out.
You have nothing so you attempt a feeble insult. Got it.

No, you were doing better asking your boring repetitious questions when it was answered already. Yours was a complex question that required a complex answer. As I said, it is one of the most difficult questions to deal with when bad things happen to good people. Why?

Again, I can't answer these kind of questions for you if you cannot accept it. You are what you are. It is what it is. You are predestined for your fate. You need to accept that.

I can see that you are stuck in the deformity of atheism/agnosticism and can't get out. However, you know the way out.

In this life, there is a way out. However, once you die then you will be in the dark and will not be able to find your way.

One story I read years ago from someone, a non-believer, who became clinically dead, was that they were walking down a dark corridor. All they knew was that it was a long corridor, but so black one could not see anything even if their eyes adjusted to the darkness. Sorry, I don't remember how they got there, where it was, and what happened to them. Some accident? Maybe a car accident killed them and they ended up there. I can't remember the details. I guess they were able to get out by coming back to life.
Why did god put cancer on this earth?

Cancer helps people to die, but God didn't cause it. What caused it? I already gave you the answer, but you are too deformed to accept it.

There are only two spiritual parties. Life and death. Atheists/agnostics chose death.
So you’re saying that god didn’t make everything in the universe. Um... no.

More boring and fallacious straw man arguments Taz.

God is smart. He made heaven, angels, and heaven on Earth (humans, plants, animals) including the universe. What happened after that again?

God is smart. He made heaven, angels, and heaven on Earth (humans, plants, animals) including the universe. What happened after that again?

Too bad that he can't handle money, and has to depend on evangelicals to raise it for him.

howabout a response; having to read a book for your religion ... about a messiah. without physical evidence or mentioned anywhere else on the planet. that was written in the 4th century.

Hello BreezeWood
I'd like to take up this challenge.
1. I believe in defending and explaining the Universal Message and Meaning of Christianity
WITHOUT DEPENDING ON THE BIBLE
2. Can you REFUTE or criticize Christianity and bring corrections
WITHOUT USING THE BIBLE?

You keep citing the Bible as a problem.
I can explain the same meaning as in Christianity without using it AT ALL.

I use it when talking with someone who uses it as THEIR LANGUAGE.
If you require it, then YOU are the one depending on it, not me.

I am perfectly fine with translating the meaning of God into
* ALMIGHTY
and translating the meaning of Jesus as
* Universal Justice
* Equal Justice under Law
and Jesus/Holy Spirit as
* Justice with Mercy
* Peace and Justice

I don't have to use the Bible to explain RESTORATIVE JUSTICE.
Do you need to use the Bible to talk about your beliefs?

how could you would be the appropriate reply for any sincere discussion involving justice.

God had to have made all the bad stuff for it to happen, or did god not make everything in the universe?

a book that has a history of persecution and victimization of the innocent.

what would it say without the forgeries christians have used through the centuries rather than the good it is meant to represent. the actual religion of antiquity as prescribed by the Almighty.

^ This is pretty close, or close enough to what I agree with you on BreezeWood
We both seem to blame the same ABUSE OF RELIGIOUS AUTHORITY.
But I blame in on the spirit of ANTICHRIST and greed for material control that is generally "in the world."
You seem to focus on the "forgeries of the Bible" while I blame the ABUSE of it.

I believe this "actual" truth of "antiquity as prescribed by the Almighty"
can STILL be taught and corrections can STILL be made
using whatever system people communicate with including Bibles, flawed or whatever.

If they are DEPENDING on them in a flawed way, that causes obstructions.
I agree with you in spirit, but I neither "rely on using the Bible" nor do I require "rejecting it"
in order to communicate with someone because I find we can use whatever language they choose.
when you renounce the 4th century worship of a messiah that is a fabrication attribute to the 1st century there can be a discussion, otherwise as has been pointed out you simply are pandering a subject matter you have no real interest in.

God had to have made all the bad stuff for it to happen, or did god not make everything in the universe?
You mean like homosexuals? They suffer because God made them sexually attracted to the same gender.

howabout a response; having to read a book for your religion ... about a messiah. without physical evidence or mentioned anywhere else on the planet. that was written in the 4th century.

Hello BreezeWood
1. I believe in defending and explaining the Universal Message and Meaning of Christianity
WITHOUT USING THE BIBLE?

* ALMIGHTY
* Universal Justice
and Jesus/Holy Spirit as
* Justice with Mercy
* Peace and Justice

how could you would be the appropriate reply for any sincere discussion involving justice.

Hi BreezeWood
Yes, let's support sincere discussion about JUSTICE.
How do you advise is the best most effective approach
to establish common understanding and process of
achieving maximum Justice and Peace?
Let's stick to those terms, and I support you
in successful outreach and efforts to establish
the real Almighty's Truth, Justice and Peace.

what would it say without the forgeries christians have used through the centuries rather than the good it is meant to represent. the actual religion of antiquity as prescribed by the Almighty.

But I blame in on the spirit of ANTICHRIST and greed for material control that is generally "in the world."
You seem to focus on the "forgeries of the Bible" while I blame the ABUSE of it.

using whatever system people communicate with including Bibles, flawed or whatever.

I agree with you in spirit, but I neither "rely on using the Bible" nor do I require "rejecting it"
in order to communicate with someone because I find we can use whatever language they choose.
when you renounce the 4th century worship of a messiah that is a fabrication attribute to the 1st century there can be a discussion, otherwise as has been pointed out you simply are pandering a subject matter you have no real interest in.

???
Dear BreezeWood
Can you please direct me to any thread, statement or post this refers to so
I can CORRECT anything related to supporting or promoting
"4th century worship of a messiah that is a fabrication attribute to the 1st century"

Which people or posts, where did they state this?

I agree with YOU and don't support this
but try to correct it wherever I find it.

Can we start with where YOU believe and work from there.
That makes more sense than arguing about things that don't apply to either of us.

Do you want me to CONFIRM with you that no, I do NOT believe in or
depend on "any 4th century worship of a messiah that is a fabrication
attribute to the 1st century".

I don't agree with ANY FALSE WRONGFUL OR HARMFUL religious abuses
including but not limited to Christianity, Bible or any version of it
or them, or any other religious teachings that are false, abusive, harmful wrong or oppressive.

If they are ANY OF THOSE THINGS that means they are inconsistent
and against the actual truth and laws of the Almighty/Universe.

Is this more clear if I explain it this way?
Thank you BreezeWood

Last edited:

Hello BreezeWood
WITHOUT USING THE BIBLE?

* ALMIGHTY
* Universal Justice
and Jesus/Holy Spirit as
* Justice with Mercy
* Peace and Justice

Hi BreezeWood

what a novel idea, there is something new for just about everyone ... during their lifetime.

???
Dear BreezeWood
Can you please direct me to any thread, statement or post this refers to so
I can CORRECT anything related to supporting or promoting
"4th century worship of a messiah that is a fabrication attribute to the 1st century"

Which people or posts, where did they state this?

I agree with YOU and don't support this
but try to correct it wherever I find it.

Can we start with where YOU believe and work from there.
That makes more sense than arguing about things that don't apply to either of us.

Do you want me to CONFIRM with you that no, I do NOT believe in or
depend on "any 4th century worship of a messiah that is a fabrication
attribute to the 1st century".

I don't agree with ANY FALSE WRONGFUL OR HARMFUL religious abuses
including but not limited to Christianity, Bible or any version of it
or them, or any other religious teachings that are false, abusive, harmful wrong or oppressive.

If they are ANY OF THOSE THINGS that means they are inconsistent
and against the actual truth and laws of the Almighty/Universe.

Is this more clear if I explain it this way?
Thank you BreezeWood

I agree there is only one ... that lives an unattributive lifestyle.

nothing new there lynghheim. the astute politician seldom does.

Hello BreezeWood
WITHOUT USING THE BIBLE?

* ALMIGHTY
* Universal Justice
and Jesus/Holy Spirit as
* Justice with Mercy
* Peace and Justice

Hi BreezeWood

what a novel idea, there is something new for just about everyone ... during their lifetime.

Dear BreezeWood
How do you envision going about
bringing out the best most productive discussion
and understanding of Peace and Justice between people?

Would you start with certain groups?
Where would you suggest to begin or to focus?
Thank you, Breezewood
Yours truly,
Emily

I agree there is only one ... that lives an unattributive lifestyle.

nothing new there lynghheim. the astute politician seldom does.

cont'd BreezeWood
RE: "only one that lives an unnattributive lifestyle"
"astute politician" ?

Are there specific/particular sources
you would cite or use as models or framework
to present and discuss what you find to be
the best most effective approaches
for teaching truth, justice and peace?

Too bad that he can't handle money, and has to depend on evangelicals to raise it for him.

That's stupid. What would he need with money haha?

Forum List

Back