Are black voters who support the GOP against the orders of their predetermined Party, the new "Freedom Riders"? Rosa Parks 2024? Civil Disobedients?

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
There are black men and women who say "I am supporting Trump" and they are vilified within their community. For doing nothing other than exercising their right to vote and to demand policies that work for them.

This takes great courage and I imagine like the French Resistance, they law low and try to avoid drawing attention. Those who do are treated horribly. I heard a man call into a station who had a black female Trump supporter, calling her a "disgrace", calling her a "sell out".

Selling out to what and whom exactly?

It's why I suspect that even with Trump gains, especially with black men; his numbers will always be deflated in polls.

As a poor white kid who grew up among a multicultural group of other poor people I would love to debate some of these idiots who vote themselves into cyclical issues.

If a human being isn't allowed to think for themselves then they are still trapped in the cycle. "emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds"- Bob Marley.

Last edited:
There are black men and women who say "I am supporting Trump" and they are vilified within their community. For doing nothing other than exercising their right to vote and to demand policies that work for them.

This takes great courage and I imagine like the French Resistance, they law low and try to avoid drawing attention. Those who do are treated horribly. I heard a man call into a station who had a black female Trump supporter, calling her a "disgrace", calling her a "sell out".

It's why I suspect that even with Trump gains, especially with black men; his numbers will always be deflated in polls.

As a poor white kid who grew up among a multicultural group of other poor people I would love to debate some of these idiots who vote themselves into cyclical issues.

If a human being isn't allowed to think for themselves then they are still trapped in the cycle. "emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds"- Bob Marley.
no. They bought the bill of goods you bought a long time ago and they sound just as idiotic as you do.

Is there a single conspiracy theory you don’t believe ?

The black community becomes outraged when a fellow black person escapes the Democrat plantation.
.............................................................................................................................................

Sooooo You are equating a black person voting republican to the French resistance.

And yet somehow you still expect to be taken seriously.

poop.jpg

Forum List

Back