Are Blacks More Racist Than Whites? Most Americans Say Yes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Manumission was just a cosmetic superficial gesture by a relatively few whites. But it seems all whites, even the most virulent racists, want to take credit for it.
Much in the way a substantial number of contemporary American Blacks seek sympathy and reparation for cruelties of the distant past.

You know what? Let the government aka us tax paying citizens, pay reparations and be done with it. Any whining after that people can shut the fuck up.
So, a mixed race person has to pay reparations to themselves?
Lol. Great point. Also the Africans who enslaved them and sold them on should surely pay reparations first, since they formed the beginning of the chain of enslavement, brutality and misery.
Some posters don't believe it to be true that Africans sold their own into slavery. Although it was wrong, slavery was legal and was worldwide throughout history. Laws were changed for the better. The best thing is for everyone to stop being angry about what was and look at what can be and should be.

You know what? Let the government aka us tax paying citizens, pay reparations and be done with it. Any whining after that people can shut the fuck up.
Lol. Great point. Also the Africans who enslaved them and sold them on should surely pay reparations first, since they formed the beginning of the chain of enslavement, brutality and misery.

"African chiefs urged to apologise for slave trade
Nigerian civil rights group says tribal leaders' ancestors sold people to slavers and should say sorry like US and Britain

The Civil Rights Congress of Nigeria has written to tribal chiefs saying: "We cannot continue to blame the white men, as Africans, particularly the traditional rulers, are not blameless."

The appeal has reopened a sensitive debate over the part some chiefs played in helping to capture their fellow Africans and sell them into bondage as part of the transatlantic slave trade."
African chiefs urged to apologise for slave trade

There gave been many examples of whites n this forum who have made mention of how they can't have a white history month. It's a staple of the white racist argument.
So now it's racist to ask for a month for your own color/race?

You have 11 months.
So can we ask for a specific month? How about some White Music Awards? You down with that?

You have that already. It's called the American Music Awards, and you got the Country Music awards. You have 11 months of white history. You are talking stupid. And this is what I think of your ignorance

I have heard whites crying about Miss Black America. The usual whining is how unfair it is and how the outcry would be huge if whites had a pageant that was named Miss White America. What do they think the pageant was from 1921 until 1970 when no one of color was allowed to compete in the pageant? It was not until 1970 that there was a black contestant, Miss Cheryl Brown. So then it was apparent the pageant was for whites only. For 50 years it was the Miss White America Pageant. Now just because white people didn’t call it that doesn’t mean that wasn’t what it was. It took until 1983 for a woman of color to win the pageant and these two things alone were why there was and is a Miss Black USA. Are whites that blind to the things they have done to think they are not included just because they did not expressly name something the white this or that even while excluding anyone not white?

Whites are crying about Historically Black Colleges. But then just because you call yourself Harvard doesn’t exclude the fact that you are historically white. I can say that for almost every university, private or public in this country. Blacks built colleges because we weren’t allowed into historically white colleges and today just because whites don’t call these colleges exactly what they are, they cry about HBCU’s like there is no such things as an HWCU.

Whites began whining about the NAACP and white civil rights. They believe that whites are losing their civil rights. How do you figure? What rights have whites lost? Somebody help me see it! Because of the vivid imagination of some whites we see white rights organizations popping up. Whites actually formed an organization called the National Association for the Advancement of White People. Yes, the NAAWP. I can go on and on with how whites whine about how non whites have had to create their own organizations and celebrations based upon our race and culture because whites refused to allow non whites to be part of American culture. I am writing this in the 21st century and it’s high time whites stopped lying to themselves about how things have been done in the United States.

More.

For years ABC might have well stood for American Broadcasting for Caucasians. NBC, National Broadcasting for Caucasians and CBS the Caucasian Broadcasting Service. The lack of black reporters news anchors, news shows and entertainment broadcast on these networks is why Black Entertainment Television was founded.

Stop crying son, whites have those things already.
Blacks have won AMAs and CMAs. As for White History Month, there is none. Time to change your diaper, looks like it's full.

11 months are white history month. I believe we'll get reparations before you get white history month. Most whites are not culturally incompetent idiots like you.

Nigerian civil rights group says tribal leaders' ancestors sold people to slavers and should say sorry like US and Britain

The Civil Rights Congress of Nigeria has written to tribal chiefs saying: "We cannot continue to blame the white men, as Africans, particularly the traditional rulers, are not blameless."

The appeal has reopened a sensitive debate over the part some chiefs played in helping to capture their fellow Africans and sell them into bondage as part of the transatlantic slave trade."

Did Africans do this?

So now it's racist to ask for a month for your own color/race?

You have 11 months.
So can we ask for a specific month? How about some White Music Awards? You down with that?

You have that already. It's called the American Music Awards, and you got the Country Music awards. You have 11 months of white history. You are talking stupid. And this is what I think of your ignorance

I have heard whites crying about Miss Black America. The usual whining is how unfair it is and how the outcry would be huge if whites had a pageant that was named Miss White America. What do they think the pageant was from 1921 until 1970 when no one of color was allowed to compete in the pageant? It was not until 1970 that there was a black contestant, Miss Cheryl Brown. So then it was apparent the pageant was for whites only. For 50 years it was the Miss White America Pageant. Now just because white people didn’t call it that doesn’t mean that wasn’t what it was. It took until 1983 for a woman of color to win the pageant and these two things alone were why there was and is a Miss Black USA. Are whites that blind to the things they have done to think they are not included just because they did not expressly name something the white this or that even while excluding anyone not white?

Whites are crying about Historically Black Colleges. But then just because you call yourself Harvard doesn’t exclude the fact that you are historically white. I can say that for almost every university, private or public in this country. Blacks built colleges because we weren’t allowed into historically white colleges and today just because whites don’t call these colleges exactly what they are, they cry about HBCU’s like there is no such things as an HWCU.

Whites began whining about the NAACP and white civil rights. They believe that whites are losing their civil rights. How do you figure? What rights have whites lost? Somebody help me see it! Because of the vivid imagination of some whites we see white rights organizations popping up. Whites actually formed an organization called the National Association for the Advancement of White People. Yes, the NAAWP. I can go on and on with how whites whine about how non whites have had to create their own organizations and celebrations based upon our race and culture because whites refused to allow non whites to be part of American culture. I am writing this in the 21st century and it’s high time whites stopped lying to themselves about how things have been done in the United States.

More.

For years ABC might have well stood for American Broadcasting for Caucasians. NBC, National Broadcasting for Caucasians and CBS the Caucasian Broadcasting Service. The lack of black reporters news anchors, news shows and entertainment broadcast on these networks is why Black Entertainment Television was founded.

Blacks have won AMAs and CMAs. As for White History Month, there is none. Time to change your diaper, looks like it's full.

11 months are white history month. I believe we'll get reparations before you get white history month. Most whites are not culturally incompetent idiots like you.

hmmmmm.......I'm seein' you with a Styrofoam cup, movin' through the subway cars.

Could be?

And while you're waiting for those reparations.....occupy your time with a good book....

51C%2B020lPOL._SX328_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

220px-Muhammad_Ali_NYWTS.jpg

"In the early 1970s Muhammad Ali fought for the heavyweight title against George Foreman. The fight was held in the African nation of Zaire; it was insensitively called the "rumble in the jungle."

Ali won the fight, and upon returning to the United States, he was asked by a reporter, "Champ, what did you think of Africa?"

Ali replied, "Thank God my granddaddy got on that boat!" There is a characteristic mischievous pungency to Ali's remark, yet it also expresses a widely held sentiment. Ali recognizes that for all the horror of slavery, it was the transmission belt that brought Africans into the orbit of Western freedom. The slaves were not better off—the boat Ali refers to brought the slaves through a horrific Middle Passage to a life of painful servitude—yet their descendants today, even if they won't admit it, are better off. Ali was honest enough to admit it."
Muhammad Ali - Wikiquote

Muhammad Ali just knocked you out!

Manumission was just a cosmetic superficial gesture by a relatively few whites. But it seems all whites, even the most virulent racists, want to take credit for it.
Much in the way a substantial number of contemporary American Blacks seek sympathy and reparation for cruelties of the distant past.
The legacy of that not so distant past lingers.
Suit has been levied by agents speakng on behalf of the black community seeking redress for past wrongs. Observing that the core of ALL grievances, including those filed by White people, are for PAST WRONGS, why do you work to deny the injured group their day in court? Indeed...upon what broad footing do you stand to place time limits on
the grievance at hand?

Your argument that not one living victim of slavery still lives fails on several accounts.
1. The US Government is one of the original litigants in the case for reparations when ex slaves still lived. And the descendants of those other litigants, the freed slaves have inherited the right to justice...the same justice that was denied to their forebears. The sins of the government that sanctioned slavery
hang like a dark cloud over all of us. The social conditioning that values white over black emanates from those not so distant past wrongs.

Are reparations going to be crucial in assimilating the middle and poorer classes?
Probably not. But I do think enterptising Blacks would take the incentives and recreate thriving black communities like The black Wall street and Rosewood. Hopefully reparations could provide a black mecca
where all upwardly mobile blacks could come together for educational, and business. and employment opportunities. And since the funding would not be considered tax based (it would be debt owed instead) no white involvement in any of the proceses would foisted upon us. Autonomy, headed by a duly elected board of black governors with Louis Farrakhan presiding would be ideal in setting up operations post reparations.

You have 11 months.

More.

hmmmmm.......I'm seein' you with a Styrofoam cup, movin' through the subway cars.

Could be?

I'm seeing myself in the house I own, watching the NBA playoffs while posting with a nice bottle of green tea to sip on. And I work for myself.

In short, I've done better than you, am well educated and am calling scum like you out on your racism. So be quiet because you claim be Asian and I suspect you are Japanese. That means you got reparations. So I guess your plastic cup makes you better than me.
:abgg2q.jpg:

Did Africans do this?

None of us Americans did this either

Being racist when you protest kinda defeats the purpose, but you all are too dim to see that.
Maybe you should take your own advice and do a dictionary look-up

racist [rey-sist]
noun
1. a person who believes in racism, the doctrine that one's own racial group is superior or that a particular racial group is inferior to the others.
Every time a white person complains about anything that is "for" black people, even under circumstances where this was the only way for black people to participate in similar activities as whites that they were oftentimes legally excluded from, this is what they fail to consider - that racism isn't just being for or against a particular race, but the inherent belief in the superiority of one's own race and the inferiority of those not of one's own race.

The United States of America passed legislation that placed the rights of people of African descent (free or slave as long as they were black it made no difference) on a lower level than those of white people <----- This is racism, written into law and then woven into the fabric of society. This is what is meant by institutional racism.

If a crime committed against a black person is not considered a crime but the same crime committed against a white person is considered a crime <-------- This is racism.

You're using words without having any understanding of their meaning and no understanding of the context of the discussion. Are there any laws that place black people in a position of authority over white people in society solely due to their race? Because if not how could you or anyone else possibly arrive at the conclusion that black people are more racists than whites when our country was founded upon the racist beliefs that whites were superior to blacks and blacks were meant to be subservient to whites?

Being racist when you protest kinda defeats the purpose, but you all are too dim to see that.

racist [rey-sist]
noun
1. a person who believes in racism, the doctrine that one's own racial group is superior or that a particular racial group is inferior to the others.
Every time a white person complains about anything that is "for" black people, even under circumstances where this was the only way for black people to participate in similar activities as whites that they were oftentimes legally excluded from, this is what they fail to consider - that racism isn't just being for or against a particular race, but the inherent belief in the superiority of one's own race and the inferiority of those not of one's own race.

The United States of America passed legislation that placed the rights of people of African descent (free or slave as long as they were black it made no difference) on a lower level than those of white people <----- This is racism, written into law and then woven into the fabric of society. This is what is meant by institutional racism.

If a crime committed against a black person is not considered a crime but the same crime committed against a white person is considered a crime <-------- This is racism.

You're using words without having any understanding of their meaning and no understanding of the context of the discussion. Are there any laws that place black people in a position of authority over white people in society solely due to their race? Because if not how could you or anyone else possibly arrive at the conclusion that black people are more racists than whites when our country was founded upon the racist beliefs that whites were superior to blacks and blacks were meant to be subservient to whites?
There have been black posters who insist they are the superior race.

220px-Muhammad_Ali_NYWTS.jpg

"In the early 1970s Muhammad Ali fought for the heavyweight title against George Foreman. The fight was held in the African nation of Zaire; it was insensitively called the "rumble in the jungle."

Ali won the fight, and upon returning to the United States, he was asked by a reporter, "Champ, what did you think of Africa?"

Ali replied, "Thank God my granddaddy got on that boat!" There is a characteristic mischievous pungency to Ali's remark, yet it also expresses a widely held sentiment. Ali recognizes that for all the horror of slavery, it was the transmission belt that brought Africans into the orbit of Western freedom. The slaves were not better off—the boat Ali refers to brought the slaves through a horrific Middle Passage to a life of painful servitude—yet their descendants today, even if they won't admit it, are better off. Ali was honest enough to admit it."
Muhammad Ali - Wikiquote

Muhammad Ali just knocked you out!

I doubt that.

Watch Muhammad Ali Explain Why He Feels More Free In Africa Than The U.S.

This is our homeland, this is our civilization,” Ali declares in a passionate speech. “Africa’s the cradle of civilization. Original man’s from Africa. All civilizations started in Africa.”

“This fight is for the freedom, justice and equality of the black man in America so that I may take my take my title and my fame and go out there and uplift little black people in the ghettos,” he concludes. “Black people is catching hell. Black people who entertainers won’t speak for.”

At another point, Ali seems to appreciate the relatively quiet pace of life in Kinshasa. He mocks Americans who are supposedly afraid to attend the fight or the concert because they worry that Africa is too dangerous.

“No kidding, New York is more of a jungle than here,”
he quips. He then recites a litany of criminal incidents and scenes of urban chaos. The description is comically over-the-top, but has a realistic ring.

“Always something in America,” he finishes. “They’re so peaceful over here. And really, the savages in America.”

I’ve never felt so free in my life.

Watch Muhammad Ali Explain Why He Feels More Free In Africa Than The U.S. | HuffPost

More.

Could be?

I'm seeing myself in the house I own, watching the NBA playoffs while posting with a nice bottle of green tea to sip on. And I work for myself.

In short, I've done better than you, am well educated and am calling scum like you out on your racism. So be quiet because you claim be Asian and I suspect you are Japanese. That means you got reparations. So I guess your plastic cup makes you better than me.

One quick question,......to see if you're telling the truth:

Is Mickey Mouse a cat or a dog?

racist [rey-sist]
noun

There have been black posters who insist they are the superior race.

Like who? And I think that you need to read and understand what has been said here. The question has been asked are there any laws that place black peopl in a position of authority over white people. You can't find one. I'm sure you'll make the claim about affirmative action, but AA doesn't do that.

More.

Could be?

One quick question,......to see if you're telling the truth:

Is Mickey Mouse a cat or a dog?

One quick question for you.

What kind of organic brain disorder are you suffering from?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back