🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Are Blacks More Racist Than Whites? Most Americans Say Yes

Status
Not open for further replies.
One quick question,......to see if you're telling the truth:

Is Mickey Mouse a cat or a dog?

One quick question for you.

What kind of organic brain disorder are you suffering from?

No such thing, buster!!! ….mom had me tested.

But...when told you I was normal, I may have exaggerated....slightly.

BTW.....try not to end a sentence with a preposition.
Although.......Winston Churchill had a pretty good response for that.....
Know what he said?

I'll end a sentence how I want. And don't give a fuck about Winston Churchill.

You have got your ass handed to you and now you want to distract. You are an amateur.

Didn't anyone ever love you enough to teach you have to engage in civil discourse?

Apparently you weren't because if you had been then you understand that what you just said was not civil.

That post was you stepping on the rake, and having it hit you in the kisser.

Every hear of affirmative action?
We just had this discussion. Show me in the text below where black people are mentioned and where it says that black people specially because of their race, are now put into a position of authority over white people. I've even highlight the actual text of the law

The term "affirmative action" was first used in the United States in "Executive Order No. 10925",[9] signed by President John F. Kennedy on 6 March 1961, which included a provision that government contractors "take affirmative action to ensure that applicants are employed, and employees are treated during employment, ***without regard*** to their race, creed, color, or national origin."[10] It was used to promote actions that achieve non-discrimination

Legalese to pass muster, but everyone knows what it was meant for and what it's impact has been.

It is used to force discrimination in hiring and promotions, as we saw with the New Haven firefighters case.

Although it was wrong, slavery was legal and was worldwide throughout history
Some posters don't believe it to be true that Africans sold their own into slavery. Although it was wrong, slavery was legal and was worldwide throughout history
Are you aware of the fact that Africa is a continent not a country? That just because two people are black doesn't mean they are kin - they may be from different countries or even tribes within the same country that does not mean that just because they're both black that they're the same.

If Canada invaded the United States, stole a bunch of white people and sold them to slave traders in Norway, would you consider the Canadians as having sold their own people?

And the fact that chattel slavery was ever legal in this country is much more of a commentary of the people who participated in and allowed it than on the people enslaved. It was not "wrong", it was a heinous and sadistic institution that laid the foundation for the treatment of people of African descent that continues to this day.

I try to educate all....

Here's one for you:

51pdH1b0w6L._SX331_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

If you think that's education you are truly an idiot.

Have you read it?

No?

Shocker.

This, from Ms. Parker's tome:

1. For a full century after the Civil War, the Democrat Party was correctly identified as the party of slavery and segregation. In fact.....they killed every anti-lynching bill that made its way to the Senate. Democrats. Then, the party saw the light...or at least saw a method to make itself supreme: don the mantle of civil rights. But not via an apology and admission of its dark past, but, controlling the schools and the media allowed it to blow smoke, and pretend that it had always been such.

2. The agenda, the ladder to the top, had very specific rungs: in the 1960's, they told America that black people could not control their own economic destiny due to centuries of racism and segregation. Of course, the trick was not mentioning that they were the racists and segregationists.

3. Next, the nation 'learned' that white Americans could only "atone for the sins of slavery and segregation through support of poverty programs and by the redistribution of their wealth via taxation. Black Americans were told that greed was the reason wealthy whites prospered ad that those wealthy whites were to blame for economic barriers that stopped blacks from obtaining success. Anyone who disagreed was labeled a bigot." Star Parker, "Uncle Sam's Plantation," p. 74.

And lots of good-hearted Americans bought it like it was on sale!

Sort of like the white posters who insist they are the superior race? Have any of those black posters gotten laws passed that strip white people of their rights while giving more rights to blacks?

LOL! Whites are the prime benefactor of AA. So what rights are whites stripped of?

Equal treatment.

LOL! AA was implemented because no one else got equal treatment. Whites have not been stripped of equal treatment.

Sure they have. Black skin gets you 230 points of discrimination in ivy league admissions. You know that. We've covered it repeatedly.

Why you lie?

Seems that you can't discuss legacy points. Nor can you discuss the fact that whites are the majority of students in Ivy League Schools. You also seem unable to mention there are 8 Ivy League schools but about 5,000 universities in this nation. Most except HBCU's are majority white. So whites have not been stripped of a damned thing.

We just had this discussion. Show me in the text below where black people are mentioned and where it says that black people specially because of their race, are now put into a position of authority over white people. I've even highlight the actual text of the law

The term "affirmative action" was first used in the United States in "Executive Order No. 10925",[9] signed by President John F. Kennedy on 6 March 1961, which included a provision that government contractors "take affirmative action to ensure that applicants are employed, and employees are treated during employment, ***without regard*** to their race, creed, color, or national origin."[10] It was used to promote actions that achieve non-discrimination

"FREEDOM IS NOT ENOUGH But freedom is not enough. You do not wipe away the scars of centuries by saying: Now you are free to go where you want, and do as you desire, and choose the leaders you please.

You do not take a person who, for years, has been hobbled by chains and liberate him, bring him up to the starting line of a race and then say, "you are free to compete with all the others," and still justly believe that you have been completely fair."
LBJ Speech at Howard University, on Affirmative Action, June 4, 1965

THe polices in question, obviously.
I realize this conversation is slightly disjointed but what policies are you speaking of?

When I entered the conversation I was addressing the complaint that I've seen many times before that because black people have organizations to help one another and to promote African Americans as a whole that those activities and organizations are seen as "racists". The NAACP, BET, Black Lives Matter, etc. are just a few examples.

Then there is this person I believe her/his screen name is TAZ is comparing Black Lives Matter to the Ku Klux Klan although I got the impression that he or she considers all things that are "for" black people to be "racist" without considering that many of the black organization arose from being excluded from white organizations or education institutions, etc.

My point is that white people wanted this country segregated and passed laws to ensure that it remain so for all eternity if they had had their way. If you don't want black people as members of your organizations or in your schools or any where else, why would you care when we organize our own? Why?

And there are no such laws/policies that place black people in a position of authority over whites, not even affirmative action as I've already mentioned. Affirmative action is race neutral, you can read this for yourself and is about removing race based discriminatory practices from employment, contrary to what you may have heard.

LOL! Whites are the prime benefactor of AA. So what rights are whites stripped of?

Equal treatment.

LOL! AA was implemented because no one else got equal treatment. Whites have not been stripped of equal treatment.

Sure they have. Black skin gets you 230 points of discrimination in ivy league admissions. You know that. We've covered it repeatedly.

Why you lie?

Seems that you can't discuss legacy points. Nor can you discuss the fact that whites are the majority of students in Ivy League Schools. You also seem unable to mention there are 8 Ivy League schools but about 5,000 universities in this nation. Most except HBCU's are majority white. So whites have not been stripped of a damned thing.

None of that even addressed my point.

Black skin gets you 230 points of discrimination in ivy league admissions.

That's their fellow white applicants stripped of equal treatment, right there.

And that is only a microcosm of the nation as a whole.

Legalese to pass muster, but everyone knows what it was meant for and what it's impact has been.

It is used to force discrimination in hiring and promotions, as we saw with the New Haven firefighters case.

Wrong. The impact has been that whites have benefitted he most. You've been explained to that the only reason any kind of requirements must be met are due to the fact that the company is still practicing racial discrimination.

Equal treatment.

Why you lie?

None of that even addressed my point.

Black skin gets you 230 points of discrimination in ivy league admissions.

That's their fellow white applicants stripped of equal treatment, right there.

And that is only a microcosm of the nation as a whole.

Bullshit.

[

Chris Rock is not the person to cite on this topic.

But this man is.

Why white Americans don’t see themselves when they hear the word ‘race’

So do us a favor, provide to us the list of laws and policies enacted by blacks that were done to deny whites or you Asians equal opportunity.

Because:

Why Do We Call Asian Americans The Model Minority? | AJ+

Stay puppitized because you are dumb and this is expected.

Can I crawl off to my government segregated safe space away from micro-agressions while I do so, bigot boi? You've taken affirmative action to institutionalize racism so I missed the quota to get on the bus, Boss Faubus.

Some posters don't believe it to be true that Africans sold their own into slavery. Although it was wrong, slavery was legal and was worldwide throughout history
Are you aware of the fact that Africa is a continent not a country? That just because two people are black doesn't mean they are kin - they may be from different countries or even tribes within the same country that does not mean that just because they're both black that they're the same.

If Canada invaded the United States, stole a bunch of white people and sold them to slave traders in Norway, would you consider the Canadians as having sold their own people?

And the fact that chattel slavery was ever legal in this country is much more of a commentary of the people who participated in and allowed it than on the people enslaved. It was not "wrong", it was a heinous and sadistic institution that laid the foundation for the treatment of people of African descent that continues to this day.

I try to educate all....

Here's one for you:

Have you read it?

No?

Shocker.

1. For a full century after the Civil War, the Democrat Party was correctly identified as the party of slavery and segregation. In fact.....they killed every anti-lynching bill that made its way to the Senate. Democrats. Then, the party saw the light...or at least saw a method to make itself supreme: don the mantle of civil rights. But not via an apology and admission of its dark past, but, controlling the schools and the media allowed it to blow smoke, and pretend that it had always been such.

2. The agenda, the ladder to the top, had very specific rungs: in the 1960's, they told America that black people could not control their own economic destiny due to centuries of racism and segregation. Of course, the trick was not mentioning that they were the racists and segregationists.

3. Next, the nation 'learned' that white Americans could only "atone for the sins of slavery and segregation through support of poverty programs and by the redistribution of their wealth via taxation. Black Americans were told that greed was the reason wealthy whites prospered ad that those wealthy whites were to blame for economic barriers that stopped blacks from obtaining success. Anyone who disagreed was labeled a bigot." Star Parker, "Uncle Sam's Plantation," p. 74.

There is no democrat party. And I won't be reading Star Parker.

[

Chris Rock is not the person to cite on this topic.

But this man is.

Why white Americans don’t see themselves when they hear the word ‘race’

So do us a favor, provide to us the list of laws and policies enacted by blacks that were done to deny whites or you Asians equal opportunity.

Because:

Why Do We Call Asian Americans The Model Minority? | AJ+

Stay puppitized because you are dumb and this is expected.

Can I crawl off to my government segregated safe space away from micro-agressions while I do so, bigot boi? You've taken affirmative action to institutionalize racism so I missed the quota to get on the bus, Boss Faubus.

Here is another idiot.

I realize this conversation is slightly disjointed but what policies are you speaking of?

When I entered the conversation I was addressing the complaint that I've seen many times before that because black people have organizations to help one another and to promote African Americans as a whole that those activities and organizations are seen as "racists". The NAACP, BET, Black Lives Matter, etc. are just a few examples.

Then there is this person I believe her/his screen name is TAZ is comparing Black Lives Matter to the Ku Klux Klan although I got the impression that he or she considers all things that are "for" black people to be "racist" without considering that many of the black organization arose from being excluded from white organizations or education institutions, etc.

My point is that white people wanted this country segregated and passed laws to ensure that it remain so for all eternity if they had had their way. If you don't want black people as members of your organizations or in your schools or any where else, why would you care when we organize our own? Why?

And there are no such laws/policies that place black people in a position of authority over whites, not even affirmative action as I've already mentioned. Affirmative action is race neutral, you can read this for yourself and is about removing race based discriminatory practices from employment, contrary to what you may have heard.

It is disingenuous at this point in time to pretend that white people today still support segregation policies that they fought against and repealed multiple generations ago.

It also makes a mockery of the bravery and sacrifice of those whites, who did that, at a time when taking a stand against white racism was actually brave.

Wrong. The impact has been that whites have benefitted he most. You've been explained to that the only reason any kind of requirements must be met are due to the fact that the company is still practicing racial discrimination.

The New Haven Firefighter case shows otherwise.

I try to educate all....

Here's one for you:

Have you read it?

No?

Shocker.

There is no democrat party. And I won't be reading Star Parker.

As I do with metronomic regularity, I post to prove how uneducated you are.

I believe that, today, we have proven it together.

It is disingenuous at this point in time to pretend that white people today still support segregation policies that they fought against and repealed multiple generations ago.

It also makes a mockery of the bravery and sacrifice of those whites, who did that, at a time when taking a stand against white racism was actually brave.

What's disingenuous is every word you just typed. None of this happened.

What's disingenuous is every word you just typed. None of this happened.

Segregation policies were not repealed generations ago?

1rqnfw.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back