🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Are Blacks More Racist Than Whites? Most Americans Say Yes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Being racist when you protest kinda defeats the purpose, but you all are too dim to see that.
Maybe you should take your own advice and do a dictionary look-up

racist [rey-sist]
noun
1. a person who believes in racism, the doctrine that one's own racial group is superior or that a particular racial group is inferior to the others.
Every time a white person complains about anything that is "for" black people, even under circumstances where this was the only way for black people to participate in similar activities as whites that they were oftentimes legally excluded from, this is what they fail to consider - that racism isn't just being for or against a particular race, but the inherent belief in the superiority of one's own race and the inferiority of those not of one's own race....?

There is nothing in the act of complaining that something is "for" black people, that indicates a belief in the superiority of one's own race and the inferiority of those not of one's own race.

Although it was wrong, slavery was legal and was worldwide throughout history
Some posters don't believe it to be true that Africans sold their own into slavery. Although it was wrong, slavery was legal and was worldwide throughout history
Are you aware of the fact that Africa is a continent not a country? That just because two people are black doesn't mean they are kin - they may be from different countries or even tribes within the same country that does not mean that just because they're both black that they're the same.

If Canada invaded the United States, stole a bunch of white people and sold them to slave traders in Norway, would you consider the Canadians as having sold their own people?

And the fact that chattel slavery was ever legal in this country is much more of a commentary of the people who participated in and allowed it than on the people enslaved. It was not "wrong", it was a heinous and sadistic institution that laid the foundation for the treatment of people of African descent that continues to this day.

Being racist when you protest kinda defeats the purpose, but you all are too dim to see that.

racist [rey-sist]
noun
1. a person who believes in racism, the doctrine that one's own racial group is superior or that a particular racial group is inferior to the others.
Every time a white person complains about anything that is "for" black people, even under circumstances where this was the only way for black people to participate in similar activities as whites that they were oftentimes legally excluded from, this is what they fail to consider - that racism isn't just being for or against a particular race, but the inherent belief in the superiority of one's own race and the inferiority of those not of one's own race....?

There is nothing in the act of complaining that something is "for" black people, that indicates a belief in the superiority of one's own race and the inferiority of those not of one's own race.

Learn to read.

Blacks have won AMAs and CMAs. As for White History Month, there is none. Time to change your diaper, looks like it's full.

11 months are white history month. I believe we'll get reparations before you get white history month. Most whites are not culturally incompetent idiots like you.

hmmmmm.......I'm seein' you with a Styrofoam cup, movin' through the subway cars.

Could be?

I'm seeing myself in the house I own, watching the NBA playoffs while posting with a nice bottle of green tea to sip on. And I work for myself.

In short, I've done better than you, am well educated and am calling scum like you out on your racism. So be quiet because you claim be Asian and I suspect you are Japanese. That means you got reparations. So I guess your plastic cup makes you better than me.
:abgg2q.jpg:

One quick question,......to see if you're telling the truth:

Is Mickey Mouse a cat or a dog?

One quick question for you.

What kind of organic brain disorder are you suffering from?

No such thing, buster!!! ….mom had me tested.

But...when told you I was normal, I may have exaggerated....slightly.

BTW.....try not to end a sentence with a preposition.
Although.......Winston Churchill had a pretty good response for that.....
Know what he said?

racist [rey-sist]
noun

Learn to read.

I'm doing fine. My point, which you were unable to address, let alone challenge, stands.

• Thanks
Reactions: Taz
There have been black posters who insist they are the superior race
Sort of like the white posters who insist they are the superior race? Have any of those black posters gotten laws passed that strip white people of their rights while giving more rights to blacks?

Every hear of affirmative action?

LOL! Whites are the prime benefactor of AA. So what rights are whites stripped of?

Equal treatment.

Some posters don't believe it to be true that Africans sold their own into slavery. Although it was wrong, slavery was legal and was worldwide throughout history
Are you aware of the fact that Africa is a continent not a country? That just because two people are black doesn't mean they are kin - they may be from different countries or even tribes within the same country that does not mean that just because they're both black that they're the same.

If Canada invaded the United States, stole a bunch of white people and sold them to slave traders in Norway, would you consider the Canadians as having sold their own people?

And the fact that chattel slavery was ever legal in this country is much more of a commentary of the people who participated in and allowed it than on the people enslaved. It was not "wrong", it was a heinous and sadistic institution that laid the foundation for the treatment of people of African descent that continues to this day.

I try to educate all....

Here's one for you:

51pdH1b0w6L._SX331_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

11 months are white history month. I believe we'll get reparations before you get white history month. Most whites are not culturally incompetent idiots like you.

hmmmmm.......I'm seein' you with a Styrofoam cup, movin' through the subway cars.

Could be?

I'm seeing myself in the house I own, watching the NBA playoffs while posting with a nice bottle of green tea to sip on. And I work for myself.

In short, I've done better than you, am well educated and am calling scum like you out on your racism. So be quiet because you claim be Asian and I suspect you are Japanese. That means you got reparations. So I guess your plastic cup makes you better than me.

Know what he said?

I'll end a sentence how I want. And don't give a fuck about Winston Churchill.

You have got your ass handed to you and now you want to distract. You are an amateur.

Sort of like the white posters who insist they are the superior race? Have any of those black posters gotten laws passed that strip white people of their rights while giving more rights to blacks?

LOL! Whites are the prime benefactor of AA. So what rights are whites stripped of?

Equal treatment.

LOL! AA was implemented because no one else got equal treatment. Whites have not been stripped of equal treatment.

Could be?

Know what he said?

You have got your ass handed to you and now you want to distract. You are an amateur.

Didn't anyone ever love you enough to teach you have to engage in civil discourse?

I try to educate all....

Here's one for you:

51pdH1b0w6L._SX331_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

If you think that's education you are truly an idiot.

Equal treatment.

LOL! AA was implemented because no one else got equal treatment. Whites have not been stripped of equal treatment.

Sure they have. Black skin gets you 230 points of discrimination in ivy league admissions. You know that. We've covered it repeatedly.

Why you lie?

Know what he said?

Didn't anyone ever love you enough to teach you have to engage in civil discourse?

Apparently you weren't because if you had been then you understand that what you just said was not civil.

No. The Klan has been connected with lynchings and church bombings. That makes them a RACISTS AS WELL AS TERRORIST organization.

Read some history. It's bad form to appear to be so ignorant.
They are both racist organizations. Suck it up, princess.

No. One advocates for what is believed to be a far too high number of unarmed blacks being killed.

The Klans mission was to terrorize, intimidate and too many cases kill not only blacks, but also Jews, gays and anyone else who did not represent their ideology of white supremacy.

You are sincerely ignorant and conscientiously stupid, little girl.
The Klan's mission now is to promote the white race, which is what BLM does.

The Klan is the same old Klan. They are white supremacists. They've just taken their idiocy to the internet where they find fools like you to recruit.

Are you referring to the military arm of the Democrat Party....the KKK????

The oldest racist organization in America.....the Democrat Party.

They 'recruit' black folks who don't know their history.

Raise your paw.

This same old tired old recycled lie about "Democrats being the party of racism" by you right wing screwballs has been told thousands of times in forums all over the Internet, and always leads back to the Democratic party of the post civil war era.

I've lived and seen more real history than you have experienced in your short spoonfed, pampered existence.

Now, get off your knees. Mama San.

We just had this discussion. Show me in the text below where black people are mentioned and where it says that black people specially because of their race, are now put into a position of authority over white people. I've even highlight the actual text of the law

The term "affirmative action" was first used in the United States in "Executive Order No. 10925",[9] signed by President John F. Kennedy on 6 March 1961, which included a provision that government contractors "take affirmative action to ensure that applicants are employed, and employees are treated during employment, ***without regard*** to their race, creed, color, or national origin."[10] It was used to promote actions that achieve non-discrimination

They are both racist organizations. Suck it up, princess.

No. One advocates for what is believed to be a far too high number of unarmed blacks being killed.

The Klans mission was to terrorize, intimidate and too many cases kill not only blacks, but also Jews, gays and anyone else who did not represent their ideology of white supremacy.

You are sincerely ignorant and conscientiously stupid, little girl.
The Klan's mission now is to promote the white race, which is what BLM does.

The Klan is the same old Klan. They are white supremacists. They've just taken their idiocy to the internet where they find fools like you to recruit.

Are you referring to the military arm of the Democrat Party....the KKK????

The oldest racist organization in America.....the Democrat Party.

They 'recruit' black folks who don't know their history.

Raise your paw.

This same old tired old recycled lie about "Democrats being the party of racism" by you right wing screwballs has been told thousands of times in forums all over the Internet, and always leads back to the Democratic party of the post civil war era.

I've lived and seen more real history than you have experienced in your short spoonfed, pampered existence.

Now, get off your knees. Mama San.

"This same old tired old recycled lie about "Democrats being the party of racism"

You didn't know??????

Let's review the subject...and you should take notes:

1. The Democrats are, and have always been, the party of slavery, segregation, and second-class citizenship.

2. It is the party of Jefferson Davis, the KKK, Planned Parenthood, concentration camps for American citizens, and restrictions on free speech.

3. It is the party of Mao ornaments on the White House Christmas tree, and of James Hodgkinson, and of Communist Bernie Sanders, of pretend genders.

4. The Democrat Party is the oldest racist organization in America, the trail of tears, the author of Jim Crow and the bigotry of low expectations, filibustered against women getting the vote and killed every anti-lynching bill to get to Congress.

5. The Democrat Party is the number one funder of the Islamic Revolution in Tehran….to the tune of $100 billion to the Ayatollahs….and gave Hezbollah the go-ahead to sell cocaine in America.

6. It is the party of anti-Semitism and Louis Farrakhan, and of the first Cabinet member ever to be held in contempt of Congress.

7. It is the party that admits its future depends on flooding the country with illegal aliens, and telling them to vote.

8. It is the party that couldn't suck up to the Castro Brothers enough, and treats the Bill of Rights like a Chinese menu.

9. The Democrats got us into the Civil War…Jefferson Davis .... Woodrow Wilson, WWI….FDR, WWII……Truman, Korean War….VietNam, JFK and LBJ…..yet they want to weaken our military.

10. The Democrats are the party that looks at the mayhem their gun laws have produced in Chicago, ……and this is their model for the nation.

Now.....what sort of moron would support that?????

Raise your paw.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back