🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Are Blacks More Racist Than Whites? Most Americans Say Yes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Being racist when you protest kinda defeats the purpose, but you all are too dim to see that.
Maybe you should take your own advice and do a dictionary look-up

racist [rey-sist]
noun
1. a person who believes in racism, the doctrine that one's own racial group is superior or that a particular racial group is inferior to the others.
Every time a white person complains about anything that is "for" black people, even under circumstances where this was the only way for black people to participate in similar activities as whites that they were oftentimes legally excluded from, this is what they fail to consider - that racism isn't just being for or against a particular race, but the inherent belief in the superiority of one's own race and the inferiority of those not of one's own race.

The United States of America passed legislation that placed the rights of people of African descent (free or slave as long as they were black it made no difference) on a lower level than those of white people <----- This is racism, written into law and then woven into the fabric of society. This is what is meant by institutional racism.

If a crime committed against a black person is not considered a crime but the same crime committed against a white person is considered a crime <-------- This is racism.

You're using words without having any understanding of their meaning and no understanding of the context of the discussion. Are there any laws that place black people in a position of authority over white people in society solely due to their race? Because if not how could you or anyone else possibly arrive at the conclusion that black people are more racists than whites when our country was founded upon the racist beliefs that whites were superior to blacks and blacks were meant to be subservient to whites?
Because you're living in the past. These days, blacks are more outwardly racist than any other race, and the rest of us let them get away with it. See how nice we are? :biggrin:

th
Exactly my point, only a tiny minority are like those people. Thanks for clearing that up.

th

You are one of those people.

hmmmmm.......I'm seein' you with a Styrofoam cup, movin' through the subway cars.

Could be?

I'm seeing myself in the house I own, watching the NBA playoffs while posting with a nice bottle of green tea to sip on. And I work for myself.

In short, I've done better than you, am well educated and am calling scum like you out on your racism. So be quiet because you claim be Asian and I suspect you are Japanese. That means you got reparations. So I guess your plastic cup makes you better than me.
:abgg2q.jpg:
If you were successful, you wouldn't be so angry all the time. Truth.

Since you are not around me at any time during my day, this assumption you make shows how you have been race baited and pimped to believe that it is wrong for peopl of color to be angry abut the way we have been treated. That somehow if we are actually mad then we must be failing. But you guys cab be as mad as you want about things you imagine. I've done better than you have in life. I don't know what you think successful is, but you are an example of human failure. Because you are the one here crying about what you imagine whites don't have.
See? You're way too angry to be a successful as you claim, because if you were an intelligent successful person, you'd be able to discuss matters in a calm rational way.

Since you are not around me at any time during my day, this assumption you make shows how you have been race baited and pimped to believe that it is wrong for people of color to be angry abut the way we have been treated. That somehow if we are actually mad then we must be failing. But you guys can be as mad as you want about things you imagine. I've done better than you have in life. I don't know what you think successful is, but you are an example of human failure. Because you are the one here crying about what you imagine whites don't have. You have not touched rational or intelligent at any time.
You're still angry. Try to calm down, then you can pass as a normal person. :biggrin:

Like who? And I think that you need to read and understand what has been said here. The question has been asked are there any laws that place black peopl in a position of authority over white people. You can't find one. I'm sure you'll make the claim about affirmative action, but AA doesn't do that.

Obama, now go change your diaper, it's full.

Yeah I'd better go flush you down the toilet.
Your concession is duly noted.

And what have I conceded to? Calling you a clump of shit that came out my ass?

Like who? And I think that you need to read and understand what has been said here. The question has been asked are there any laws that place black peopl in a position of authority over white people. You can't find one. I'm sure you'll make the claim about affirmative action, but AA doesn't do that.

You couldn't refute my answer of Obama except with your usual angry schoolyard blather.

I'm seeing myself in the house I own, watching the NBA playoffs while posting with a nice bottle of green tea to sip on. And I work for myself.

In short, I've done better than you, am well educated and am calling scum like you out on your racism. So be quiet because you claim be Asian and I suspect you are Japanese. That means you got reparations. So I guess your plastic cup makes you better than me.
:abgg2q.jpg:

Since you are not around me at any time during my day, this assumption you make shows how you have been race baited and pimped to believe that it is wrong for peopl of color to be angry abut the way we have been treated. That somehow if we are actually mad then we must be failing. But you guys cab be as mad as you want about things you imagine. I've done better than you have in life. I don't know what you think successful is, but you are an example of human failure. Because you are the one here crying about what you imagine whites don't have.
See? You're way too angry to be a successful as you claim, because if you were an intelligent successful person, you'd be able to discuss matters in a calm rational way.

Since you are not around me at any time during my day, this assumption you make shows how you have been race baited and pimped to believe that it is wrong for people of color to be angry abut the way we have been treated. That somehow if we are actually mad then we must be failing. But you guys can be as mad as you want about things you imagine. I've done better than you have in life. I don't know what you think successful is, but you are an example of human failure. Because you are the one here crying about what you imagine whites don't have. You have not touched rational or intelligent at any time.
You're still angry. Try to calm down, then you can pass as a normal person. :biggrin:

Since you are not around me at any time during my day, this assumption you make shows how you have been race baited and pimped to believe that it is wrong for people of color to be angry abut the way we have been treated. That somehow if we are actually mad then we must be failing. But you guys can be as mad as you want about things you imagine. I've done better than you have in life. I don't know what you think successful is, but you are an example of human failure. Because you are the one here crying about what you imagine whites don't have. You have not touched rational or intelligent at any time

Since you are not around me at any time during my day, this assumption you make shows how you have been race baited and pimped to believe that it is wrong for people of color to be angry abut the way we have been treated. That somehow if we are actually mad then we must be failing. But you guys can be as mad as you want about things you imagine. I've done better than you have in life. I don't know what you think successful is, but you are an example of human failure. Because you are the one here crying about what you imagine whites don't have. You have not touched rational or intelligent at any time
You're on TILT!!!! :highfive:

You couldn't refute my answer of Obama except with your usual angry schoolyard blather.

The schoolyard blather stated with you telling me to change my diaper punk.

You're on TILT!!!! :highfive:

Nope, I just choose not to waste my time so you'll just get the same post until I feel like saying something different.

The schoolyard blather stated with you telling me to change my diaper punk.
And your concession on the Obama answer is duly noted.

You need help. China isn't dominated by it. Neither is Canada. Too many other countries to name, including pretty near all of Africa, if not all of it...
You can't name 1 non-white country that can't be dominated thru trade sanctions & military force by white nations?

So why was Britain sending it's war ships to Beijing last month ?

9B6sZyKq

Why did US send 1,000s of extra Marines to East Asia to counter China ?

XzW__CO5

And if china is so successful then can you explain according to the LA Times a few years go they did a piece on the long duration of unemployment faced by Asian Americans ?

Why is that the case if white supremacy has no effect on the chinese ?

And if china is so great then why aren't you demanding for a massive increase in immigration from China ? Why not flood the borders, since we could all benefit from a little more Chinese genius? Why not have white CEOs step down from their positions and let chinese managers take their place?

Chinese education does not translate into greater financial success nor job security (as I have shown).

Why is that the case if white supremacy has no effect on the Chinese ?

Even Ivy League’s admissions. They (white supremacist) reject Asian applicants with higher GPAs and SATs than white students because they do not want more than 15% of the student body to be Chinese.

They do not want a c.h.i.n.k.s and g.o.oks making big bucks on Wall Street. They want a white boy to make big bucks on Wall Street, because of course, only white men are suitable for any big job. Right ?

The "Chinese are great" argument falls apart once you look at the massive poverty that exits in China. If intelligence is the prerequisite for economic achievement then the rates of poverty wouldn’t be as high as they are.

What raises people out of poverty are access to capital and unhindered markets. China’s move towards a form of capitalism has raised millions out of poverty even though their are still 82 million Chinese living in poverty.

The reasons why people think China and Chinese people do well, it must be black people's fault is not the lack of Black entrepreneurship but rather the resistance of banks to do loans, the underlying systemic racism within the U.S. If people have access to markets and capital that provides a path for upward mobility.

The higher up the color coded racial hierarchy you go, the more access to capital is available. It is White supremacy that has put Asians near the top of the hierarchy as “model minorities” since the civil rights era.

The Klan's mission now is to promote the white race, which is what BLM does.

The Klan is the same old Klan. They are white supremacists. They've just taken their idiocy to the internet where they find fools like you to recruit.

Are you referring to the military arm of the Democrat Party....the KKK????

The oldest racist organization in America.....the Democrat Party.

They 'recruit' black folks who don't know their history.

Raise your paw.

This same old tired old recycled lie about "Democrats being the party of racism" by you right wing screwballs has been told thousands of times in forums all over the Internet, and always leads back to the Democratic party of the post civil war era.

I've lived and seen more real history than you have experienced in your short spoonfed, pampered existence.

Now, get off your knees. Mama San.

"This same old tired old recycled lie about "Democrats being the party of racism"

You didn't know??????

Let's review the subject...and you should take notes:

1. The Democrats are, and have always been, the party of slavery, segregation, and second-class citizenship.

2. It is the party of Jefferson Davis, the KKK, Planned Parenthood, concentration camps for American citizens, and restrictions on free speech.

3. It is the party of Mao ornaments on the White House Christmas tree, and of James Hodgkinson, and of Communist Bernie Sanders, of pretend genders.

4. The Democrat Party is the oldest racist organization in America, the trail of tears, the author of Jim Crow and the bigotry of low expectations, filibustered against women getting the vote and killed every anti-lynching bill to get to Congress.

5. The Democrat Party is the number one funder of the Islamic Revolution in Tehran….to the tune of $100 billion to the Ayatollahs….and gave Hezbollah the go-ahead to sell cocaine in America.

6. It is the party of anti-Semitism and Louis Farrakhan, and of the first Cabinet member ever to be held in contempt of Congress.

7. It is the party that admits its future depends on flooding the country with illegal aliens, and telling them to vote.

8. It is the party that couldn't suck up to the Castro Brothers enough, and treats the Bill of Rights like a Chinese menu.

9. The Democrats got us into the Civil War…Jefferson Davis .... Woodrow Wilson, WWI….FDR, WWII……Truman, Korean War….VietNam, JFK and LBJ…..yet they want to weaken our military.

10. The Democrats are the party that looks at the mayhem their gun laws have produced in Chicago, ……and this is their model for the nation.

Now.....what sort of moron would support that?????

Raise your paw.

Who voted to end

The Klan is the same old Klan. They are white supremacists. They've just taken their idiocy to the internet where they find fools like you to recruit.

Raise your paw.

This same old tired old recycled lie about "Democrats being the party of racism" by you right wing screwballs has been told thousands of times in forums all over the Internet, and always leads back to the Democratic party of the post civil war era.

I've lived and seen more real history than you have experienced in your short spoonfed, pampered existence.

"This same old tired old recycled lie about "Democrats being the party of racism"

You didn't know??????

1. The Democrats are, and have always been, the party of slavery, segregation, and second-class citizenship.

2. It is the party of Jefferson Davis, the KKK, Planned Parenthood, concentration camps for American citizens, and restrictions on free speech.

3. It is the party of Mao ornaments on the White House Christmas tree, and of James Hodgkinson, and of Communist Bernie Sanders, of pretend genders.

4. The Democrat Party is the oldest racist organization in America, the trail of tears, the author of Jim Crow and the bigotry of low expectations, filibustered against women getting the vote and killed every anti-lynching bill to get to Congress.

5. The Democrat Party is the number one funder of the Islamic Revolution in Tehran….to the tune of $100 billion to the Ayatollahs….and gave Hezbollah the go-ahead to sell cocaine in America.

6. It is the party of anti-Semitism and Louis Farrakhan, and of the first Cabinet member ever to be held in contempt of Congress.

7. It is the party that admits its future depends on flooding the country with illegal aliens, and telling them to vote.

8. It is the party that couldn't suck up to the Castro Brothers enough, and treats the Bill of Rights like a Chinese menu.

9. The Democrats got us into the Civil War…Jefferson Davis .... Woodrow Wilson, WWI….FDR, WWII……Truman, Korean War….VietNam, JFK and LBJ…..yet they want to weaken our military.

10. The Democrats are the party that looks at the mayhem their gun laws have produced in Chicago, ……and this is their model for the nation.

Raise your paw.
p

Raise your paw.

You didn't know??????

Raise your paw.

You should hang your empty head in utter shame. I will start with Jim Crow first.

Even though the SOUTHERN democratic party right after slavery ushered in Jim Crow Laws, the common misconception and outright lie that wingnuts like you tell, is that republicans were MORE instrumental in ending it

If you take into account the geographical distribution of votes to END Jim Crow, Republicans were less supportive to bring about its end.

Secondly, what bearing does Jefferson Davis have on today's politics. Today's Republican ideals are not what they were when led the confederacy. Even you should know that
I will revisit the rest of your silliness when I want some more entertainment.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...AxAB&usg=AOvVaw0rPAqBKo3WyqcG8-ynHKn2&ampcf=1

In the meantime there is some factual information here about more current times, than the era of the confederacy
Get off your knees..

1. 'If you take into account the geographical distribution of votes to END Jim Crow, Republicans were less supportive to bring about its end.'

A lie.

· Between 1882 and 1964, 4,743 individuals were lynched. 3,446 blacks and 1,297 whites. Republicans often led the efforts to pass federal anti-lynching laws and Democrats successfully blocked those bills.

· Though both the Civil Rights Act of 1964 and the Voting Rights Act of 1965 were signed into law under Democrat President, Lyndon Johnson, it was the Republicans in Congress who made it possible in both cases – not to overlook the fact that the heart of both bills came from the work of Republican President Dwight D. Eisenhower.

· In the 108th Congress, when Republicans proposed a permanent extension of the 1965 Voting Rights Act, it was opposed by the Congressional Black Caucus (composed only of Democrats).
· http://frederickdouglassrepublican.com/did-you-know/

Raise your paw.

You didn't know??????

Raise your paw.

Who voted to end

Raise your paw.

You didn't know??????

Raise your paw.
p

Raise your paw.

You didn't know??????

Raise your paw.

You should hang your empty head in utter shame. I will start with Jim Crow first.

Even though the SOUTHERN democratic party right after slavery ushered in Jim Crow Laws, the common misconception and outright lie that wingnuts like you tell, is that republicans were MORE instrumental in ending it

If you take into account the geographical distribution of votes to END Jim Crow, Republicans were less supportive to bring about its end.

Secondly, what bearing does Jefferson Davis have on today's politics. Today's Republican ideals are not what they were when led the confederacy. Even you should know that

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...AxAB&usg=AOvVaw0rPAqBKo3WyqcG8-ynHKn2&ampcf=1

In the meantime there is some factual information here about more current times, than the era of the confederacy
Get off your knees..

"what bearing does Jefferson Davis have on today's politics."

1. "Jefferson Davis became a staunch states’ rights Democrat and champion of the unrestricted expansion of slavery into the territories. "
Jefferson Davis - American Civil War - HISTORY.com

2. Democrat Bill Clinton, the personification of the modern Democrat Party, has been a life-long racist.

I dare you to challenge me on that fact.

Raise your paw.

You didn't know??????

Raise your paw.

Who voted to end

Raise your paw.

You didn't know??????

Raise your paw.
p

Raise your paw.

You didn't know??????

Raise your paw.

Get off your knees..

"I will revisit the rest of your silliness when I want some more entertainment."

That would be your mistake......I will destroy you on every item.

I was referring to his use of vulgarity....something I never have to resort to, as I am always right.

There is no truth in either his nor your posts, nor is there any institutional racism, in the USofA.

Blacks have the very same opportunities that every American has, and your hand wringing and carping has no bearing on the truth.

As has been documented in the thread, in many cases blacks have special advantages that no other group has.
So the first tip was "as I am always right" followed by "there is no truth in either his nor your posts, nor is there any institutional racism in the USofA"

If you're always right then this should be very easy for you to do - prove us wrong and please list the special advantages that black have that no other group has. And don't forget to cite the legislation that authorizes and or grants these special advantages.

Take your time, however I can generally produce documentation to support my statements within an hour. Surely you can do better than that?

"...prove us wrong...."

I did.

You need help. China isn't dominated by it. Neither is Canada. Too many other countries to name, including pretty near all of Africa, if not all of it...
You can't name 1 non-white country that can't be dominated thru trade sanctions & military force by white nations?

9B6sZyKq

XzW__CO5

And if china is so successful then can you explain according to the LA Times a few years go they did a piece on the long duration of unemployment faced by Asian Americans ?

And if china is so great then why aren't you demanding for a massive increase in immigration from China ? Why not flood the borders, since we could all benefit from a little more Chinese genius? Why not have white CEOs step down from their positions and let chinese managers take their place?

Chinese education does not translate into greater financial success nor job security (as I have shown).

Even Ivy League’s admissions. They (white supremacist) reject Asian applicants with higher GPAs and SATs than white students because they do not want more than 15% of the student body to be Chinese.

They do not want a c.h.i.n.k.s and g.o.oks making big bucks on Wall Street. They want a white boy to make big bucks on Wall Street, because of course, only white men are suitable for any big job. Right ?

The "Chinese are great" argument falls apart once you look at the massive poverty that exits in China. If intelligence is the prerequisite for economic achievement then the rates of poverty wouldn’t be as high as they are.

What raises people out of poverty are access to capital and unhindered markets. China’s move towards a form of capitalism has raised millions out of poverty even though their are still 82 million Chinese living in poverty.

The reasons why people think China and Chinese people do well, it must be black people's fault is not the lack of Black entrepreneurship but rather the resistance of banks to do loans, the underlying systemic racism within the U.S. If people have access to markets and capital that provides a path for upward mobility.

The higher up the color coded racial hierarchy you go, the more access to capital is available. It is White supremacy that has put Asians near the top of the hierarchy as “model minorities” since the civil rights era.
The Chinese have their shit together, Blacks should try that.

The Chinese have their "shit" together? You like human oppression that much?

That this commercial could even be aired says a lot about China....
But not to worry, now that China is a full blown dictatorship....a cleansing can really take place now. Xi will "Clean" up China...take it back to it's "roots"....which most likely won't include blacks OR foreigners. And with nearly 200 million face recognition cameras on every street corner, finding them will be a breeze. Yeah, China sure has it's shit together.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: IM2
"...prove us wrong...."

I did.

Of course, you are correct about the Clintons. Both Bill and Hillary hate blacks...yet they've been able to manipulate them (with the medias help) and trick them into supporting them. Most of the racists blacks on this site worship the Clintons and call Trump the racist yet the Clintons have a FAR more PROVABLE racist history.

It's sad to see so much glaring willful ignorance.

9B6sZyKq

XzW__CO5

The Chinese have their shit together, Blacks should try that.

LOL!

"...prove us wrong...."

I did.

Of course, you are correct about the Clintons. Both Bill and Hillary hate blacks...yet they've been able to manipulate them (with the medias help) and trick them into supporting them. Most of the racists blacks on this site worship the Clintons and call Trump the racist yet the Clintons have a FAR more PROVABLE racist history.

It's sad to see so much glaring willful ignorance.

Show us this provable racist history since Hillary began her career working with Miriam Edelman.

Show us this provable racist history since Hillary began her career working with Miriam Edelman.

See? You are not willing to help yourself! Why haven't YOU found it for yourself LONG AGO????
THAT'S THE QUESTION.
Point proven.

If you weren't so gullible, you'd at least go looking for the evidence. It's not hard to find.

Hillary has publicly called blacks thieves and "Super-Predators"...but you'd deny it even if I posted links for you...because you're a Plantation dweller and like it. It helps your cause of hating even if it's wrong. Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. could easily have taken the bait and been a hater...but he was too intelligent for that. He successfully got the support of millions of whites by not alienating them even though political powers tried to get him to hate.

Bill has openly admitted he's a hard core racist. Everything he's ever done that appears otherwise just shows how savvy a politician he is and how much he needs to keep blacks fooled.

I don't "Trust" ANY politicians....The Clintons, Trump or otherwise.
I do due diligence research before I make conclusions, ignoring what the media says COMPLETELY. Noone makes up my mind for me....I make up my own mind after reading as much fact as I can can and hearing ALL sides.

So many people hear it on ABC or NBC and just take that as fact when it isn't.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back