🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Are Blacks More Racist Than Whites? Most Americans Say Yes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like who? And I think that you need to read and understand what has been said here. The question has been asked are there any laws that place black peopl in a position of authority over white people. You can't find one. I'm sure you'll make the claim about affirmative action, but AA doesn't do that.

Obama, now go change your diaper, it's full.

Although it was wrong, slavery was legal and was worldwide throughout history
Some posters don't believe it to be true that Africans sold their own into slavery. Although it was wrong, slavery was legal and was worldwide throughout history
Are you aware of the fact that Africa is a continent not a country? That just because two people are black doesn't mean they are kin - they may be from different countries or even tribes within the same country that does not mean that just because they're both black that they're the same.

If Canada invaded the United States, stole a bunch of white people and sold them to slave traders in Norway, would you consider the Canadians as having sold their own people?

And the fact that chattel slavery was ever legal in this country is much more of a commentary of the people who participated in and allowed it than on the people enslaved. It was not "wrong", it was a heinous and sadistic institution that laid the foundation for the treatment of people of African descent that continues to this day.
Canada wouldn't do that, they are a civilized country.

Quick question: if you're so unhappy here, why not go back to Africa?

Name me a grain of sand or molecule of air on this planet that is not dominated by white supremacy ?
You need help. China isn't dominated by it. Neither is Canada. Too many other countries to name, including pretty near all of Africa, if not all of it...

You have that already. It's called the American Music Awards, and you got the Country Music awards. You have 11 months of white history. You are talking stupid. And this is what I think of your ignorance

I have heard whites crying about Miss Black America. The usual whining is how unfair it is and how the outcry would be huge if whites had a pageant that was named Miss White America. What do they think the pageant was from 1921 until 1970 when no one of color was allowed to compete in the pageant? It was not until 1970 that there was a black contestant, Miss Cheryl Brown. So then it was apparent the pageant was for whites only. For 50 years it was the Miss White America Pageant. Now just because white people didn’t call it that doesn’t mean that wasn’t what it was. It took until 1983 for a woman of color to win the pageant and these two things alone were why there was and is a Miss Black USA. Are whites that blind to the things they have done to think they are not included just because they did not expressly name something the white this or that even while excluding anyone not white?

Whites are crying about Historically Black Colleges. But then just because you call yourself Harvard doesn’t exclude the fact that you are historically white. I can say that for almost every university, private or public in this country. Blacks built colleges because we weren’t allowed into historically white colleges and today just because whites don’t call these colleges exactly what they are, they cry about HBCU’s like there is no such things as an HWCU.

Whites began whining about the NAACP and white civil rights. They believe that whites are losing their civil rights. How do you figure? What rights have whites lost? Somebody help me see it! Because of the vivid imagination of some whites we see white rights organizations popping up. Whites actually formed an organization called the National Association for the Advancement of White People. Yes, the NAAWP. I can go on and on with how whites whine about how non whites have had to create their own organizations and celebrations based upon our race and culture because whites refused to allow non whites to be part of American culture. I am writing this in the 21st century and it’s high time whites stopped lying to themselves about how things have been done in the United States.

More.

For years ABC might have well stood for American Broadcasting for Caucasians. NBC, National Broadcasting for Caucasians and CBS the Caucasian Broadcasting Service. The lack of black reporters news anchors, news shows and entertainment broadcast on these networks is why Black Entertainment Television was founded.

Stop crying son, whites have those things already.
Blacks have won AMAs and CMAs. As for White History Month, there is none. Time to change your diaper, looks like it's full.

11 months are white history month. I believe we'll get reparations before you get white history month. Most whites are not culturally incompetent idiots like you.

hmmmmm.......I'm seein' you with a Styrofoam cup, movin' through the subway cars.

Could be?

I'm seeing myself in the house I own, watching the NBA playoffs while posting with a nice bottle of green tea to sip on. And I work for myself.

In short, I've done better than you, am well educated and am calling scum like you out on your racism. So be quiet because you claim be Asian and I suspect you are Japanese. That means you got reparations. So I guess your plastic cup makes you better than me.
:abgg2q.jpg:
If you were successful, you wouldn't be so angry all the time. Truth.

Since you are not around me at any time during my day, this assumption you make shows how you have been race baited and pimped to believe that it is wrong for peopl of color to be angry abut the way we have been treated. That somehow if we are actually mad then we must be failing. But you guys cab be as mad as you want about things you imagine. I've done better than you have in life. I don't know what you think successful is, but you are an example of human failure. Because you are the one here crying about what you imagine whites don't have.

I've never seen anyone of these boards complaining of what blacks have today.

Nor, any hint that anyone doesn't want blacks to have "ANYTHING of their own"
Do you see it huh? You have Taz on ignore?

If you go back to around page 30 which is roughly where I came into the conversation, they're complaining about black people having black music awards, black history month, Black Lives Matter, etc. while in other on-line conversations I've heard them complain about (as previously stated) the NAACP, Black Entertainment TV (BET), black beauty pageants, just a to name a few that I can readily remember.

However there are lots of professional organizations that are never mentioned maybe because they're just not aware of them, they'd probably be complaining them too if they knew about them.

So yeah, if they don't want black people to participate in their organization or activities yet still complain when black people organize their own it makes them look like they don't want black people to have anything of their own. Why would they even care about what any of us own or participate in or associate with?

I did go back.

Taz discussed how blacks have won awards in various NOT black award programs and seemed to support that.

You keep going back to "they don't want black people to participate in their organizations".

That has not been true for several generations now.

You really need to face that.

No, you need to face the fact that what you say is just not so.

9f5f34046b0c6784a648a804e1b5507f.jpg

LOL! 5 blacks holding awards is supposed to mean something? Do you care to post the pictures of the number of whites who have received the same award?

Blacks participating.

Disproving the nonsense that they are not.

Or that whites don't want them too.

Being racist when you protest kinda defeats the purpose, but you all are too dim to see that.
Maybe you should take your own advice and do a dictionary look-up

racist [rey-sist]
noun
1. a person who believes in racism, the doctrine that one's own racial group is superior or that a particular racial group is inferior to the others.
Every time a white person complains about anything that is "for" black people, even under circumstances where this was the only way for black people to participate in similar activities as whites that they were oftentimes legally excluded from, this is what they fail to consider - that racism isn't just being for or against a particular race, but the inherent belief in the superiority of one's own race and the inferiority of those not of one's own race.

The United States of America passed legislation that placed the rights of people of African descent (free or slave as long as they were black it made no difference) on a lower level than those of white people <----- This is racism, written into law and then woven into the fabric of society. This is what is meant by institutional racism.

If a crime committed against a black person is not considered a crime but the same crime committed against a white person is considered a crime <-------- This is racism.

You're using words without having any understanding of their meaning and no understanding of the context of the discussion. Are there any laws that place black people in a position of authority over white people in society solely due to their race? Because if not how could you or anyone else possibly arrive at the conclusion that black people are more racists than whites when our country was founded upon the racist beliefs that whites were superior to blacks and blacks were meant to be subservient to whites?
Because you're living in the past. These days, blacks are more outwardly racist than any other race, and the rest of us let them get away with it. See how nice we are? :biggrin:

th

Name me a grain of sand or molecule of air on this planet that is not dominated by white supremacy ?
You need help. China isn't dominated by it. Neither is Canada. Too many other countries to name, including pretty near all of Africa, if not all of it...

You don't know what a molecule is.

Do you see it huh? You have Taz on ignore?

If you go back to around page 30 which is roughly where I came into the conversation, they're complaining about black people having black music awards, black history month, Black Lives Matter, etc. while in other on-line conversations I've heard them complain about (as previously stated) the NAACP, Black Entertainment TV (BET), black beauty pageants, just a to name a few that I can readily remember.

However there are lots of professional organizations that are never mentioned maybe because they're just not aware of them, they'd probably be complaining them too if they knew about them.

So yeah, if they don't want black people to participate in their organization or activities yet still complain when black people organize their own it makes them look like they don't want black people to have anything of their own. Why would they even care about what any of us own or participate in or associate with?

I did go back.

Taz discussed how blacks have won awards in various NOT black award programs and seemed to support that.

You keep going back to "they don't want black people to participate in their organizations".

That has not been true for several generations now.

You really need to face that.

No, you need to face the fact that what you say is just not so.

9f5f34046b0c6784a648a804e1b5507f.jpg

LOL! 5 blacks holding awards is supposed to mean something? Do you care to post the pictures of the number of whites who have received the same award?

Blacks participating.

Disproving the nonsense that they are not.

Or that whites don't want them too.

It proves nothing. Now try comparing that to the number of whites holding the same award then get back with mw.

Black skin gets you 230 points of discrimination in ivy league admissions.
Did it ever occur to you that the best of Candidate Pool B far exceeds the worse of Candidate Pool A?
White people were denied promotion based on the color of their skin.

That is the result of AA and civil rights, as it is now practiced.
This is a very interesting case but it is not a case where "unqualified" black people took jobs from "qualified" white people. No black people were hired/promoted so no white people were displaced except for the 6 which were unable to qualify for promotion.

I'm starting to remember a little bit more about this case and there were issues with the exam that was used to qualify the firefighters for promotion - part was subjective while the other part was objective. Additionally if I recall correctly some of the white fire fighters had access to materials that appeared on the test so that they could specifically prepare for it which of course allows one to score higher, but I'll have to revisit this later.

There were no issues with the exam.

The black people were not promoted because the white people took action when their civil rights were violated.

The City did discriminate against the white people, because it wanted to promote black people, based on skin color, not merit.

Their stated reason was fear of being sued, under "Disparate Impact Theory".

Like who? And I think that you need to read and understand what has been said here. The question has been asked are there any laws that place black peopl in a position of authority over white people. You can't find one. I'm sure you'll make the claim about affirmative action, but AA doesn't do that.

Yeah I'd better go flush you down the toilet.

Although it was wrong, slavery was legal and was worldwide throughout history
Some posters don't believe it to be true that Africans sold their own into slavery. Although it was wrong, slavery was legal and was worldwide throughout history
Are you aware of the fact that Africa is a continent not a country? That just because two people are black doesn't mean they are kin - they may be from different countries or even tribes within the same country that does not mean that just because they're both black that they're the same.

If Canada invaded the United States, stole a bunch of white people and sold them to slave traders in Norway, would you consider the Canadians as having sold their own people?

And the fact that chattel slavery was ever legal in this country is much more of a commentary of the people who participated in and allowed it than on the people enslaved. It was not "wrong", it was a heinous and sadistic institution that laid the foundation for the treatment of people of African descent that continues to this day.
Canada wouldn't do that, they are a civilized country.

How many people are you going to ask that stupid ass question? NewsVine is an American. If you don't like blacks being here and calling out you racists, move back to Europe.

Saudi Arabia. Most of Africa. In the US....most shithole cities are run by Democrats. Philly is mostly run by blacks and so is Detroit. Then there's the state of California.
You would be surprise.
I think you just feel all of the screwed up policies that never work are the fault of white people, but instead what they really are is screwed up liberal policies.

Black skin gets you 230 points of discrimination in ivy league admissions.
Did it ever occur to you that the best of Candidate Pool B far exceeds the worse of Candidate Pool A?
White people were denied promotion based on the color of their skin.

That is the result of AA and civil rights, as it is now practiced.
This is a very interesting case but it is not a case where "unqualified" black people took jobs from "qualified" white people. No black people were hired/promoted so no white people were displaced except for the 6 which were unable to qualify for promotion.

I'm starting to remember a little bit more about this case and there were issues with the exam that was used to qualify the firefighters for promotion - part was subjective while the other part was objective. Additionally if I recall correctly some of the white fire fighters had access to materials that appeared on the test so that they could specifically prepare for it which of course allows one to score higher, but I'll have to revisit this later.

There were no issues with the exam.

The black people were not promoted because the white people took action when their civil rights were violated.

The City did discriminate against the white people, because it wanted to promote black people, based on skin color, not merit.

Their stated reason was fear of being sued, under "Disparate Impact Theory".

Whites have never ad their civil rights violated, I have to laugh at the fake indignation of punk ass racist whites talking about somebody getting something based on skin color.

Blacks have won AMAs and CMAs. As for White History Month, there is none. Time to change your diaper, looks like it's full.

11 months are white history month. I believe we'll get reparations before you get white history month. Most whites are not culturally incompetent idiots like you.

hmmmmm.......I'm seein' you with a Styrofoam cup, movin' through the subway cars.

Could be?

I'm seeing myself in the house I own, watching the NBA playoffs while posting with a nice bottle of green tea to sip on. And I work for myself.

In short, I've done better than you, am well educated and am calling scum like you out on your racism. So be quiet because you claim be Asian and I suspect you are Japanese. That means you got reparations. So I guess your plastic cup makes you better than me.

Since you are not around me at any time during my day, this assumption you make shows how you have been race baited and pimped to believe that it is wrong for peopl of color to be angry abut the way we have been treated. That somehow if we are actually mad then we must be failing. But you guys cab be as mad as you want about things you imagine. I've done better than you have in life. I don't know what you think successful is, but you are an example of human failure. Because you are the one here crying about what you imagine whites don't have.
See? You're way too angry to be a successful as you claim, because if you were an intelligent successful person, you'd be able to discuss matters in a calm rational way.

Being racist when you protest kinda defeats the purpose, but you all are too dim to see that.
Maybe you should take your own advice and do a dictionary look-up

racist [rey-sist]
noun
1. a person who believes in racism, the doctrine that one's own racial group is superior or that a particular racial group is inferior to the others.
Every time a white person complains about anything that is "for" black people, even under circumstances where this was the only way for black people to participate in similar activities as whites that they were oftentimes legally excluded from, this is what they fail to consider - that racism isn't just being for or against a particular race, but the inherent belief in the superiority of one's own race and the inferiority of those not of one's own race.

The United States of America passed legislation that placed the rights of people of African descent (free or slave as long as they were black it made no difference) on a lower level than those of white people <----- This is racism, written into law and then woven into the fabric of society. This is what is meant by institutional racism.

If a crime committed against a black person is not considered a crime but the same crime committed against a white person is considered a crime <-------- This is racism.

You're using words without having any understanding of their meaning and no understanding of the context of the discussion. Are there any laws that place black people in a position of authority over white people in society solely due to their race? Because if not how could you or anyone else possibly arrive at the conclusion that black people are more racists than whites when our country was founded upon the racist beliefs that whites were superior to blacks and blacks were meant to be subservient to whites?
Because you're living in the past. These days, blacks are more outwardly racist than any other race, and the rest of us let them get away with it. See how nice we are? :biggrin:

th
Exactly my point, only a tiny minority are like those people. Thanks for clearing that up.

Saudi Arabia. Most of Africa. In the US....most shithole cities are run by Democrats. Philly is mostly run by blacks and so is Detroit. Then there's the state of California.
You would be surprise.
I think you just feel all of the screwed up policies that never work are the fault of white people, but instead what they really are is screwed up liberal policies.

Conservative policies caused one depression and sent us to the brink of a second one. As an entire nation. Done by Republicans who were white.

You don't know what a molecule is.
So the molecules of air inside your lungs are dominated by white supremacy? Must be hard for you to breathe.

Yeah I'd better go flush you down the toilet.
Your concession is duly noted.

Could be?

See? You're way too angry to be a successful as you claim, because if you were an intelligent successful person, you'd be able to discuss matters in a calm rational way.

Since you are not around me at any time during my day, this assumption you make shows how you have been race baited and pimped to believe that it is wrong for people of color to be angry abut the way we have been treated. That somehow if we are actually mad then we must be failing. But you guys can be as mad as you want about things you imagine. I've done better than you have in life. I don't know what you think successful is, but you are an example of human failure. Because you are the one here crying about what you imagine whites don't have. You have not touched rational or intelligent at any time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back