Are Blacks More Racist Than Whites? Most Americans Say Yes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Passive-Aggressive Racism In America

You see, idiot for an appeal to authority to be a logical fallacy it must be done with no supporting evidence. You make claims frequently with no supporting evidence. But in this situation there has been ample supporting evidence shown to you that racism is still a problem and we indeed have a long way to go to end it.

So again you fail.

If you have supporting evidence, you don't need the Authority.

There was NOTHING in your post, that was supporting evidence.

And I've seen what you consider evidence. It is shit that given circular reasoning a bad name.

Correll, I have consistently provided proof. For my argument to have been a logical fallacy, I would have had to make that appeal to authority wiithut ever showing proof.
You have no proof of this, therefore your entire argument is fallacy.

No, your claim that you showed "proof" at other times and other places, does not mean that in this thread at this time, that all you did was site John Lewis as an Authority.

That's a logical fallacy.

What it actually is, is a paraphrase of a quote. And since your punk ass hasn't show when racism ended, then your entire argument is a logical fallacy.

1. It's a logical fallacy, Appeal to Authority

2. Nothing of my argument is based on anything like racism ending. So you're bat shit crazy.

You're lying again Correll.

image.php

image.php

This is one of the first subjects I talked about when I started posting on message boards. Are Blacks on average more racist than whites?
I've always believed that they are. Something that I discovered growing up was that almost every black in America thinks about race every day, whereas most whites don't. There's a reason for this, but this simple fact is being used by the left to divide America.

A Rassmussen survey asked the question 5 years ago, and my guess is it would be even worse today.

Wednesday, July 03, 2013

Americans consider blacks more likely to be racist than whites and Hispanics in this country.

Thirty-seven percent (37%) of American Adults think most black Americans are racist, according to a new Rasmussen Reports national telephone survey. Just 15% consider most white Americans racist, while 18% say the same of most Hispanic Americans. (To see survey question wording, click here.)

There is a huge ideological difference on this topic. Among conservative Americans, 49% consider most blacks racist, and only 12% see most whites that way. Among liberal voters, 27% see most white Americans as racist, and 21% say the same about black Americans.

From a partisan perspective, 49% of Republicans see most black Americans as racist, along with 36% of unaffiliated adults and 29% of Democrats.

Among black Americans, 31% think most blacks are racist, while 24% consider most whites racist and 15% view most Hispanics that way.

Among white adults, 10% think most white Americans are racist; 38% believe most blacks are racist, and 17% say most Hispanics are racist.

Overall, just 30% of all Americans now rate race relations in the United States as good or excellent. Fourteen percent (14%) describe them as poor. Twenty-nine percent (29%) think race relations are getting better, while 32% believe they are getting worse. Thirty-five percent (35%) feel they are staying about the same.

These figures reflect more pessimism than was found in April when 42% gave race relations positive marks and 39% said race relations were improving. However, the April number reflected all-time highs while the current numbers are more consistent with the general attitudes of recent years.

(Want a free daily e-mail update? If it's in the news, it's in our polls). Rasmussen Reports updates are also available on Twitter or Facebook.

The survey of 1,000 Adults was conducted on July 1-2, 2013 by Rasmussen Reports. The margin of sampling error is +/- 3 percentage points with a 95% level of confidence. Field work for all Rasmussen Reports surveys is conducted by Pulse Opinion Research, LLC. See methodology.

------------------

Blacks are slightly more optimistic about the current state of race relations in American than whites and Hispanics are. But 37% of blacks and 38% of Hispanics believe those relations are getting worse, compared to 29% of whites.​

image.php

Links

Chris Rock is not the person to cite on this topic.

But this man is.

Why white Americans don’t see themselves when they hear the word ‘race’

So do us a favor, provide to us the list of laws and policies enacted by blacks that were done to deny whites or you Asians equal opportunity.

Because:

Why Do We Call Asian Americans The Model Minority? | AJ+

Stay puppitized because you are dumb and this is expected.

Affirmative action has been said to deny whites equal opportunity based upon equal access in the past or present.

Free apartments, free welfare, free medical, and free cell phones are just some other things that disincentivizes the will to work, and causes whites and working class blacks to say Hmmmm when they are busting their aces to make ends meet, yet you have others thinking about how many babies they can have in order to increase the free government benefits while letting the baby makers off the hook. Yeah, yeah, yeah we know that it is no longer an exclusive affair, because whites, and others are joining the ranks of poverty these days quicker than one can say "millennials lost in the wilderness".

Hollywood and the feds under certain power's figured long ago that it would use it's powerful platforms, judges etc in order to help level the playing fields, so it took years of telling and teaching the whites about their white guilt in which they should carry with themselves all the days of their lives, and teaching the blacks to make sure that they (the whites) do carry it with them all the days of their lives.

Then we have all black college's, but they better not find any all white college's etc. Pathetic.

It can all be a one sided thing that is continually positioning itself for power to either allow for a hold out or cause somebody to get broken down in these struggles..... In all isolated cases you have either one or the other ending up suffering in the situations, yet it's all dependent upon which racist "black or white" controls or wins the battle for that day in the situation, and in any case for their groups being represented.

The plan was to create Harmony and assimilation over time, but when you interject racist or cultural practices that end up repulsing one side or the other, then you get chaos on either side of the issues.

If going to create Harmony, then the powers that be can't allow one side to use the open doorway to get revenge for the past by being the very same thing in which they were battling to overcome. It is a problem.

Never will I see blacks as being a problem based upon their skin color, and hopefully they look at me in the same way. I have what I hope are some great black friends, and hopefully I don't ever find out otherwise.

Character is the key as Martin Luther King stated, and how right he was.

Last edited:
The same thing as St. Patrick's Day, Oktoberfest and every month but February.

Stop crying.

You see Dumbo McGee, our ethnic heritage was taken from us by your long dead ancestors during slavery, Therefore we were all left as black because of what whites have done. So your ancestors did this and now your bitch ass is crying about how it's racist because whites get to celebrate their true ethnic heritage.

My goodness! You are a dumbfuck!
That's rich.
St Patrick's Day is about nationality. If it was about race they'd call it Honky Day. Anyone can celebrate it. Oktoberfest is a German festival. And everyone can celebrate it.
Black history month is a politically motivated celebration and reminder of slavery, nothing more. It's only intended purpose is to piss blacks off at the White man.

Black history month is celebrated, because of a multi generational practice of omitting black people from American history as we know it.

As ignorant as you are, even you should know that after the Atlantic Slave trade and 100 years of Jim Crow, that there are unknown stories about the contributions of Black Americans, that have not seen mainstream recognition, just as there is likely unknown history about other minorities.

The history of America, as it is taught in the general curriculum in American Schools is predominately Eurocentric.

There is also an Asian Heritage Month, A Hispanic Heritage Month, and a Native Indian month.

Why is it such an issue for there to be Black History Month?

Truthfully, I sincerely wish that there was a White History Month..just to put a collective pacifier in the mouths of what must be millions.
The point shouldn't be Whites need a history month. The point should be no race deserves a month because this is simply Institutional Racism, favorable treatment for one race over all others. Why don't we have an Asian History Month? Why do blacks get special treatment? Because 95% of them vote for Democrats.

Everyone gets a month, or no one gets a month.

Equal treatment for all.

No special rules based on skin color.

Whites have 8 months. Whites have had special rules for 241 years based on skin color.

Now stop whining.
Corr, it's ok, we let them have their Black Month and awards... otherwise, can you imagine how much MORE butthurt they'd all be? Think Ferguson with extra butthurt. :ack-1:

So what's it called when blacks celebrate their own color with black music awards and black history month...?

The same thing as St. Patrick's Day, Oktoberfest and every month but February.

Stop crying.

You see Dumbo McGee, our ethnic heritage was taken from us by your long dead ancestors during slavery, Therefore we were all left as black because of what whites have done. So your ancestors did this and now your bitch ass is crying about how it's racist because whites get to celebrate their true ethnic heritage.

My goodness! You are a dumbfuck!
That's rich.
St Patrick's Day is about nationality. If it was about race they'd call it Honky Day. Anyone can celebrate it. Oktoberfest is a German festival. And everyone can celebrate it.
Black history month is a politically motivated celebration and reminder of slavery, nothing more. It's only intended purpose is to piss blacks off at the White man.

Black history month is celebrated, because of a multi generational practice of omitting black people from American history as we know it.

As ignorant as you are, even you should know that after the Atlantic Slave trade and 100 years of Jim Crow, that there are unknown stories about the contributions of Black Americans, that have not seen mainstream recognition, just as there is likely unknown history about other minorities.

The history of America, as it is taught in the general curriculum in American Schools is predominately Eurocentric.

There is also an Asian Heritage Month, A Hispanic Heritage Month, and a Native Indian month.

Why is it such an issue for there to be Black History Month?

Truthfully, I sincerely wish that there was a White History Month..just to put a collective pacifier in the mouths of what must be millions.
The point shouldn't be Whites need a history month. The point should be no race deserves a month because this is simply Institutional Racism, favorable treatment for one race over all others. Why don't we have an Asian History Month? Why do blacks get special treatment? Because 95% of them vote for Democrats.

Everyone gets a month, or no one gets a month.

Equal treatment for all.

No special rules based on skin color.
If do get a month, then it should be called American history month. Every child should be able to pick their American heroe to write about, and not be forced to write about one they don't relate to whether they are black white or what ever.

If you have supporting evidence, you don't need the Authority.

There was NOTHING in your post, that was supporting evidence.

And I've seen what you consider evidence. It is shit that given circular reasoning a bad name.

Correll, I have consistently provided proof. For my argument to have been a logical fallacy, I would have had to make that appeal to authority wiithut ever showing proof.

No, your claim that you showed "proof" at other times and other places, does not mean that in this thread at this time, that all you did was site John Lewis as an Authority.

What it actually is, is a paraphrase of a quote. And since your punk ass hasn't show when racism ended, then your entire argument is a logical fallacy.

2. Nothing of my argument is based on anything like racism ending. So you're bat shit crazy.

Nope. you are the liar here and you know it.

Nope. you are the liar here and you know it.

LOL!

Black CHL Holder Was Close To Becoming A # After Being Stopped By Police

Off Duty Black St Louis Cop Shot By Caucasian Male Cop Due To Having Fear For His Life

4 Black Parole Officers Attempting To Serve Warrants Held At Gunpoint By Cops

Black Banker Endured 8 Days In Psych Ward For Informing NYPD She Owns A BMW

White Woman Racial Profiling Black Dr Student Cause Cops To Beat Him For Stealing His Own Car

Woman Arrested After Threatening To Kill A Black Man For Asking Her A Question

White New York EMT Charged After Lying About Attack By Black Thugs

Race Soldier Charged After Claiming An Imaginary Black Man Shot Her

Cop's Wife Arrested After Faking Home Robbery & Blaming #BlackLivesMatter For The Crime

West Virginia Mayor & Official Lose Jobs Over "Ape In Heels" Post Referring To Michelle Obama

West Virginia Mayor & Official Lose Jobs Over "Ape In Heels" Post Referring To Michelle Obama

Hello, IM2. Since you brought her up, I have a question for you regarding some or many American citizen's perceptions of former First Lady Mrs. Michelle 'GIRL POWER' Obama.

MICELLEOBAMAHATEVIOL.jpg

FirstLadyMichelleOba.png

Peace.

Florida Man Ordered To Keep BBQ Smoke On Property By County Officals

Rasmussen is not the only poll. 1500 white people do not constitute the majority of Americans. This is another racist troll thread created by these white bastards. And this is evidence of how much more racist whites are than ANYONE else in America.

You say "WHITES" won't stop being racist. As if ALL whites are racist and as if that justifies blacks being racist.
Saying "All whites are are racist" is not the same as saying "All whites hate black people" All whites don't hate black ppl. But all whites are racist.

Look even white people who fight against racism, write books on racism and do lectures admit to them having racist thoughts.

Guys like Tim Wise shared an experience about when he got on a plane and for the first time ever he saw two black pilots flying the thing and his thought was "O. Shit. Can these blk guys fly this plane ?"

Now he caught the thought and then realized that those blk guys were more than likely the best pilots in the whole crew, they would have had to be to get the job. Can you imagine two blk men rolling up for pilot school ? You know they were tested and tested and must have aced every test thrown at them and even as qualified pilots they're probably the most watched, assessed pilots there. But that's not the point, under pressure, his first thought was to go there. And this despite all the books he's written

5043059.jpg
31944678.jpg

And after all the lectures he does.

But he is a white supremacist. All people raised in a society where racism has been n is so prevalent will have internalized elements of racist thinking. So in countries where beliefs in European/white superiority has been historically placed, it's likely that everyone in such places will have internalized some of that conditioning.

Your victim mentality and losers like you will hold you back and help prolong any racial inequalities that still exist.
You saying that some black people IM2 or even me have a victim mindset is as stupid as saying people who put on a seat-belt in car or buy insurance or boxer who is training for a big fight, that they have a victim mindset.

To tell my young son he can be anything he wants to be, if he tries hard enough is nice, but unless I warn him about the obstacles in his path. I'm ill-suiting him for the real world.

Racism Is War

So by me discussing those war tactics that whites employ on black people he can steel himself against the headwinds in his way.
While LeBron James, Tyler Perry and millions of other blacks enjoy and prosper, you will CHOOSE to cling to your racism.
Whites have always been willing to let black people entertain them, even at the height of racism.

The question is, how have you felt about blacks being your bankers, doctors, bosses, colleagues, neighbors, or in-laws for that matter?

The black people you pointed out are from the worlds of entertainment or sports, which, important though they may be, are hardly like the industries in which most people find themselves.

You see when it comes to athletic ability, you either can or you can't. You either can hit a three pointer regular or you can't. You either can make people laugh or you can't. It's pretty objective.

But in the workplace ? White ppls networks win. Will this person “fit in” with the company? Do they have “enough” experience?

All of these evaluations are judgment calls and the kind of judgment call that are often 100% white supremacist.
I'm so glad NONE of my BLACK friends are as stupid and racist as you are.
O. No you didn't (lol) You didn't use the black friends card...did you ?

I have had black supervisors in some of the companies I worked for. Never a problem. We worked well together and race was never an issue.

I've worked with white people too. But that doesn't mean racism is not a problem. You don't discuss race at work idiot. Unless it's a BFOQ. Yes I used an insult because quite frankly you are a insulting person. All you do is make excuses trying to tell me blacks here who what we see and have experienced is not so because you are white and it doesn't happen to you. Turn black, then talk.

Insulting person? Lol. I never said what blacks do or do not experience. You seem to think everything you experience is relevant, but what white people experience is not.

Wrong answer lady. All your posts amount to is what about me I'm white. You've not experienced what we have. I'm sure you've not lived in flowery beds of ease, but you have not experienced what we have. You are here talking about how you had back supervisors and how race was never an issue on the job. Race is not supposed to be an issue on the job. You don't know how they felt, you don't know what they've been through. I'm here in a forum full of racists and you want me to be concerned with the experiences of people who think I'm an ape and who think they get to make endless racist opinions about our culture like you do.

IM2, are you still looking for that free payday from the whites ?? Get over it brother.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back