🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Are Blacks More Racist Than Whites? Most Americans Say Yes

Status
Not open for further replies.
YES. I truly wish that it would come to fruition? Why? Because I would simply just bypass acknowledging them if they existed.

Black History Month takes nothing away from anyone,.....especially white people. I have seen posts here where people here have stated that they had relatives that "immigrated" from various parts of Europe, "fought to free the slaves...etc...so white people get adequate recognition.

The issue at hand is this: How could captured or sold slaves even tell where in Af4ica they came from? Had they been able to, we maybe would have "Nigerian, Somalian, or Ghanan celebrations today. Right along with Irish, Italians, Germans, Poles, etc...

So if there was a "White History Month", please name some notable historic figures who happened to be white and were omitted from American history as we know it to be taught
Strawman argument. You can all trace your ancestry with a DNA kit.

Second strawman argument: being German... doesn't mean that you're celebrating your white heritage, as any race can be German...

Third strawman argument: They don't celebrate German awards of any kind that exclude blacks.

Blacks history month takes away from blacks by making them look racist. You all fell right in the trap, it appears.

LOL! Black history month takes nothing from blacks. Only while racists complain about February being celebrated as black history month. If your argument had any juice you would take your complaint to congress and petition for whit history month. Instead your argument takes away from the white community and makes whites look racist.
You're a racist and you know it. Personally, I don't care if there is a BHM, I'm just pointing out that it's a racist concept. Which is why I'd never ask for a White History Month.

You don't get to play your little silly game here punk. We all know that whites have seen themselves as the only true Americans. Therefore American history has been white history.
Stop living in the past.

Stop lying to yourself.

Strawman argument. You can all trace your ancestry with a DNA kit.

Second strawman argument: being German... doesn't mean that you're celebrating your white heritage, as any race can be German...

Third strawman argument: They don't celebrate German awards of any kind that exclude blacks.

Blacks history month takes away from blacks by making them look racist. You all fell right in the trap, it appears.

LOL! Black history month takes nothing from blacks. Only while racists complain about February being celebrated as black history month. If your argument had any juice you would take your complaint to congress and petition for whit history month. Instead your argument takes away from the white community and makes whites look racist.
You're a racist and you know it. Personally, I don't care if there is a BHM, I'm just pointing out that it's a racist concept. Which is why I'd never ask for a White History Month.

You don't get to play your little silly game here punk. We all know that whites have seen themselves as the only true Americans. Therefore American history has been white history.
Stop living in the past.

Stop lying to yourself.
That I'm not simply waisting my time talking to a full blown racist like you? Um... ok. :biggrin:

Stop living in the past.

Stop lying to yourself.
That I'm not simply waisting my time talking to a full blown racist like you? Um... ok. :biggrin:

LOL! You call blacks monkeys and you dare say I'm a full blown racist but can't show one racist comment I've made. Get off the fentanyl bitch,

• Thanks
Reactions: ATL

Stop living in the past.

Stop lying to yourself.

LOL! You call blacks monkeys and you dare say I'm a full blown racist but can't show one racist comment I've made. Get off the fentanyl bitch,
Quote where I ever said that. Ok, you can't. Got it.

But you're up early, are you off somewhere to celebrate your blackness again? Wish you could wear a pointy black hood?

Stop living in the past.

Stop lying to yourself.

But you're up early, are you off somewhere to celebrate your blackness again? Wish you could wear a pointy black hood?

Punk you've made many racist comments. I'm not going to play your bitch game of show me and if you don't that means I never said it. Fuck that. You told me to eat a banana more than once. So just kiss my black ass.

Stop living in the past.

Stop lying to yourself.

Punk you've made many racist comments. I'm not going to play your bitch game of show me and if you don't that means I never said it. Fuck that. You told me to eat a banana more than once. So just kiss my black ass.
Because bananas are good for brain function, you're the one who attributes a racist element to that comment. Are you trying to tell me that black people don't eat bananas because they feel like a monkey when they do it? Really? WoW!

Stop lying to yourself.

Because bananas are good for brain function, you're the one who attributes a racist element to that comment. Are you trying to tell me that black people don't eat bananas because they feel like a monkey when they do it? Really? WoW!

I'm about to teach you a stern lesson. Don't EVER forget this as long as you are white.

Eat Smart for a Healthier Brain

There's no denying that as we age chronologically, our body ages right along with us. But research is showing that you can increase your chances of maintaining a healthy brain well into your old age if you add these "smart" foods to your daily eating regimen.

Blueberries. "Brainberries" is what Steven Pratt, MD, author of Superfoods Rx: Fourteen Foods Proven to Change Your Life, calls these tasty fruits. Pratt, who is also on staff at Scripps Memorial Hospital in La Jolla, Calif., says that in animal studies researchers have found that blueberries help protect the brain from oxidative stress and may reduce the effects of age-related conditions such as Alzheimer's disease or dementia.

Wild salmon. Deep-water fish, such as salmon, are rich in omega-3 essential fatty acids, which are essential for brain function

Avocados. Avocados are almost as good as blueberries in promoting brain health

Whole grains. Whole grains, such as oatmeal, whole-grain breads, and brown rice can reduce the risk for heart disease. "Every organ in the body is dependent on blood flow," says Pratt. "If you promote cardiovascular health, you're promoting good flow to the organ system, which includes the brain."

Beans. Beans are "under-recognized" and "economical," says Kulze. They also stabilize glucose (blood sugar) levels. The brain is dependent on glucose for fuel

Pomegranate juice. Pomegranate juice (you can eat the fruit itself but with its many tiny seeds, it's not nearly as convenient) offers potent antioxidant benefits, says Kulze, which protect the brain from the damage of free radicals.

Freshly brewed tea. Two to three cups a day of freshly brewed tea -- hot or iced -- contains a modest amount of caffeine which, when used "judiciously," says Kulze -- can boost brain power by enhancing memory, focus, and mood.

Dark chocolate. Let's end with the good stuff. Dark chocolate has powerful antioxidant properties, contains several natural stimulants, including caffeine, which enhance focus and concentration, and stimulates the production of endorphins, which helps improve mood.

30 Best & Worst Foods for Your Brain

15 Brain Foods to Boost Focus and Memory
15 Brain Foods To Boost Focus and Memory - Dr. Axe

The 50 Best Foods for Your Brain
The 40 Best Foods for Your Brain | Best Life

We have here examples of over 100 foods considered good for the brain and bananas don't make any of these lists. Now shut you ass up white racist bastard.

:Boom2::blowup:

I'm about to teach you a stern lesson. Don't EVER forget this as long as you are white.

There's no denying that as we age chronologically, our body ages right along with us. But research is showing that you can increase your chances of maintaining a healthy brain well into your old age if you add these "smart" foods to your daily eating regimen.

Blueberries. "Brainberries" is what Steven Pratt, MD, author of Superfoods Rx: Fourteen Foods Proven to Change Your Life, calls these tasty fruits. Pratt, who is also on staff at Scripps Memorial Hospital in La Jolla, Calif., says that in animal studies researchers have found that blueberries help protect the brain from oxidative stress and may reduce the effects of age-related conditions such as Alzheimer's disease or dementia.

Wild salmon. Deep-water fish, such as salmon, are rich in omega-3 essential fatty acids, which are essential for brain function

Whole grains. Whole grains, such as oatmeal, whole-grain breads, and brown rice can reduce the risk for heart disease. "Every organ in the body is dependent on blood flow," says Pratt. "If you promote cardiovascular health, you're promoting good flow to the organ system, which includes the brain."

Beans. Beans are "under-recognized" and "economical," says Kulze. They also stabilize glucose (blood sugar) levels. The brain is dependent on glucose for fuel

Pomegranate juice. Pomegranate juice (you can eat the fruit itself but with its many tiny seeds, it's not nearly as convenient) offers potent antioxidant benefits, says Kulze, which protect the brain from the damage of free radicals.

Freshly brewed tea. Two to three cups a day of freshly brewed tea -- hot or iced -- contains a modest amount of caffeine which, when used "judiciously," says Kulze -- can boost brain power by enhancing memory, focus, and mood.

Dark chocolate. Let's end with the good stuff. Dark chocolate has powerful antioxidant properties, contains several natural stimulants, including caffeine, which enhance focus and concentration, and stimulates the production of endorphins, which helps improve mood.

We have here examples of over 100 foods considered good for the brain and bananas don't make any of these lists. Now shut you ass up white racist bastard.

Bananas as Brain Food

Bananas as Brain Food

When you tell a white person 5 or 6 times to go eat a banana let me know.

Bananas as Brain Food

When we have bananas at home I always say to my kids "here, have a banana". Never thought that that was racist.

Bananas as Brain Food

When we have bananas at home I always say to my kids "here, have a banana". Never thought that that was racist.

And you really think you make sense.

Did Richard Spencer Open The Eyes Of Charles Barkley?

Bananas as Brain Food

And you really think you make sense.
What? No smartass comeback? I STUMPED YOU!!!! :biggrin:

You say "WHITES" won't stop being racist. As if ALL whites are racist and as if that justifies blacks being racist.
Saying "All whites are are racist" is not the same as saying "All whites hate black people" All whites don't hate black ppl. But all whites are racist.

Look even white people who fight against racism, write books on racism and do lectures admit to them having racist thoughts.

Guys like Tim Wise shared an experience about when he got on a plane and for the first time ever he saw two black pilots flying the thing and his thought was "O. Shit. Can these blk guys fly this plane ?"

Now he caught the thought and then realized that those blk guys were more than likely the best pilots in the whole crew, they would have had to be to get the job. Can you imagine two blk men rolling up for pilot school ? You know they were tested and tested and must have aced every test thrown at them and even as qualified pilots they're probably the most watched, assessed pilots there. But that's not the point, under pressure, his first thought was to go there. And this despite all the books he's written

5043059.jpg
31944678.jpg

And after all the lectures he does.

But he is a white supremacist. All people raised in a society where racism has been n is so prevalent will have internalized elements of racist thinking. So in countries where beliefs in European/white superiority has been historically placed, it's likely that everyone in such places will have internalized some of that conditioning.

Your victim mentality and losers like you will hold you back and help prolong any racial inequalities that still exist.
You saying that some black people IM2 or even me have a victim mindset is as stupid as saying people who put on a seat-belt in car or buy insurance or boxer who is training for a big fight, that they have a victim mindset.

To tell my young son he can be anything he wants to be, if he tries hard enough is nice, but unless I warn him about the obstacles in his path. I'm ill-suiting him for the real world.

Racism Is War

So by me discussing those war tactics that whites employ on black people he can steel himself against the headwinds in his way.
While LeBron James, Tyler Perry and millions of other blacks enjoy and prosper, you will CHOOSE to cling to your racism.
Whites have always been willing to let black people entertain them, even at the height of racism.

The question is, how have you felt about blacks being your bankers, doctors, bosses, colleagues, neighbors, or in-laws for that matter?

The black people you pointed out are from the worlds of entertainment or sports, which, important though they may be, are hardly like the industries in which most people find themselves.

You see when it comes to athletic ability, you either can or you can't. You either can hit a three pointer regular or you can't. You either can make people laugh or you can't. It's pretty objective.

But in the workplace ? White ppls networks win. Will this person “fit in” with the company? Do they have “enough” experience?

All of these evaluations are judgment calls and the kind of judgment call that are often 100% white supremacist.
I'm so glad NONE of my BLACK friends are as stupid and racist as you are.
O. No you didn't (lol) You didn't use the black friends card...did you ?

I have had black supervisors in some of the companies I worked for. Never a problem. We worked well together and race was never an issue.

I've worked with white people too. But that doesn't mean racism is not a problem. You don't discuss race at work idiot. Unless it's a BFOQ. Yes I used an insult because quite frankly you are a insulting person. All you do is make excuses trying to tell me blacks here who what we see and have experienced is not so because you are white and it doesn't happen to you. Turn black, then talk.

Insulting person? Lol. I never said what blacks do or do not experience. You seem to think everything you experience is relevant, but what white people experience is not.

Wrong answer lady. All your posts amount to is what about me I'm white. You've not experienced what we have. I'm sure you've not lived in flowery beds of ease, but you have not experienced what we have. You are here talking about how you had back supervisors and how race was never an issue on the job. Race is not supposed to be an issue on the job. You don't know how they felt, you don't know what they've been through. I'm here in a forum full of racists and you want me to be concerned with the experiences of people who think I'm an ape and who think they get to make endless racist opinions about our culture like you do.

Thats right I forgot this forum and all posts are about you and your woes

You say "WHITES" won't stop being racist. As if ALL whites are racist and as if that justifies blacks being racist.
Saying "All whites are are racist" is not the same as saying "All whites hate black people" All whites don't hate black ppl. But all whites are racist.

Look even white people who fight against racism, write books on racism and do lectures admit to them having racist thoughts.

Guys like Tim Wise shared an experience about when he got on a plane and for the first time ever he saw two black pilots flying the thing and his thought was "O. Shit. Can these blk guys fly this plane ?"

Now he caught the thought and then realized that those blk guys were more than likely the best pilots in the whole crew, they would have had to be to get the job. Can you imagine two blk men rolling up for pilot school ? You know they were tested and tested and must have aced every test thrown at them and even as qualified pilots they're probably the most watched, assessed pilots there. But that's not the point, under pressure, his first thought was to go there. And this despite all the books he's written

5043059.jpg
31944678.jpg

But he is a white supremacist. All people raised in a society where racism has been n is so prevalent will have internalized elements of racist thinking. So in countries where beliefs in European/white superiority has been historically placed, it's likely that everyone in such places will have internalized some of that conditioning.

Your victim mentality and losers like you will hold you back and help prolong any racial inequalities that still exist.
You saying that some black people IM2 or even me have a victim mindset is as stupid as saying people who put on a seat-belt in car or buy insurance or boxer who is training for a big fight, that they have a victim mindset.

To tell my young son he can be anything he wants to be, if he tries hard enough is nice, but unless I warn him about the obstacles in his path. I'm ill-suiting him for the real world.

Racism Is War

So by me discussing those war tactics that whites employ on black people he can steel himself against the headwinds in his way.
While LeBron James, Tyler Perry and millions of other blacks enjoy and prosper, you will CHOOSE to cling to your racism.
Whites have always been willing to let black people entertain them, even at the height of racism.

The question is, how have you felt about blacks being your bankers, doctors, bosses, colleagues, neighbors, or in-laws for that matter?

The black people you pointed out are from the worlds of entertainment or sports, which, important though they may be, are hardly like the industries in which most people find themselves.

You see when it comes to athletic ability, you either can or you can't. You either can hit a three pointer regular or you can't. You either can make people laugh or you can't. It's pretty objective.

But in the workplace ? White ppls networks win. Will this person “fit in” with the company? Do they have “enough” experience?

All of these evaluations are judgment calls and the kind of judgment call that are often 100% white supremacist.
I'm so glad NONE of my BLACK friends are as stupid and racist as you are.

I have had black supervisors in some of the companies I worked for. Never a problem. We worked well together and race was never an issue.

I've worked with white people too. But that doesn't mean racism is not a problem. You don't discuss race at work idiot. Unless it's a BFOQ. Yes I used an insult because quite frankly you are a insulting person. All you do is make excuses trying to tell me blacks here who what we see and have experienced is not so because you are white and it doesn't happen to you. Turn black, then talk.

Insulting person? Lol. I never said what blacks do or do not experience. You seem to think everything you experience is relevant, but what white people experience is not.

Wrong answer lady. All your posts amount to is what about me I'm white. You've not experienced what we have. I'm sure you've not lived in flowery beds of ease, but you have not experienced what we have. You are here talking about how you had back supervisors and how race was never an issue on the job. Race is not supposed to be an issue on the job. You don't know how they felt, you don't know what they've been through. I'm here in a forum full of racists and you want me to be concerned with the experiences of people who think I'm an ape and who think they get to make endless racist opinions about our culture like you do.

You cant find any of my opinion to be racist because none were

All Non-Whites (jews, syrians, kenyans, etc.) hate Whites. It is how they deal with it that is the question and how Whites deal with it that is the answer.

5043059.jpg
31944678.jpg

Racism Is War

Thats right I forgot this forum and all posts are about you and your woes

You are really dumb. I've said little about my personal life unless dumb whites like you decide I must be a failure, never have worked or don't have a job. I have consistently sated that I'm arguing from a macro level and apparently you don't know what that means.

5043059.jpg
31944678.jpg

Racism Is War

You cant find any of my opinion to be racist because none were

Well actually you have made many. You see I don't play the game of prove it when people call me racist and never show proof. Or when I ask to be shown that racism is over and no one answers but keeps talking about how it's a thing of the past. Kinda like what you do.

All Non-Whites (jews, syrians, kenyans, etc.) hate Whites. It is how they deal with it that is the question and how Whites deal with it that is the answer.

Wrong. All non whites hate whites who are racists. So snootfull are all whites racist? Is that what you are saying?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back