🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Are Blacks More Racist Than Whites? Most Americans Say Yes

Status
Not open for further replies.
You even got THAT wrong: whites have great here and in all western style countries because we built them that way. Blacks built Africa, and I should hope that it's still a work in progress
You are just so amazingly and astoundingly... stupid uninformed. The picture below is of a plantation & botanical gardens in Charleston, South Carolina. The black slaves who were held captive there built and maintained this plantation. They resided in the slaves quarters that are on the property but placed out of sight of the occupants of the main house. Since they were slaves, they were not compensated for their labor nor in lieu of compensation did they inherit any of the land on which they labored. They were held captive there and made to work *** FOR FREE ***

There is a book written called "Lemon Swamp & Other Places" which details slave life at the Middleton plantation ("Middleton Place") written by one of my cousins who is now deceased. My father's family originated from there and he along with his dad and brothers went on to become some of the first if not the first African American building contractors in the state of Pennsylvania, They helped build part of the Los Angeles skyline as well as assisted with retrofitting and reconstruction of buildings either destroyed or damaged in the 1972 Northridge earthquake. My mom as well as my sister are educators and my sister's daughter who just turned 18 could run circles around some of you attempting to debate a topic on which you clearly have little to no knowledge. Opinions do not equal fact, particularly uninformed ones when you can't even point to anything to substantiate why you hold the opinion you do.

While our family is large, we're still just one family of of the tens of millions of African American who live in and have contributed to this country sometimes under the most horrendous of circumstances. Your perception of African Americans appears to be based on some stupid Hollywood film from an era long past but honestly it also appears that your parents were seriously remiss in your upbringing. They should be ashamed to have raised such an ill mannered and ignorant child as yourself. I probably should have left my original statement unedited.

And by the way, Captain John Daniels the Tuskegee airman in my signature block is from the other side of the family, he's my mom's dad. So even though CORRELL considers the Tuskegee airmen to be irrelevant because they're from 60 years ago, up until 2010 all three of his daughter were still living and talking about him was just something we as a family did so this is not ancient history for us. My mother thank God is still living so long as she does it's real and current history because she actually spent time with him whereas none of us grandchildren had that opportunity.

aerial-photo-of-middleton.jpg
screen_shot_2017-02-16_at_10.54.28_am.png
PaulHastingsTower-Oct08-002a.jpg

Ground Breaking on the Atlantic Richfield Plaza in 1969
fa_1626_groundbreaking1940z.jpg
Ya, slaves hated it so much here that when there were freed, they all stayed and nobody went back to Africa. And look at Africa today, it's a mess and tons of Africans are escaping to Europe. You don't see any boatloads of white people trying to escape to Africa. Even US blacks don't want to live there, you'd all rather live here, even though you insist that you're being oppressed by whites, and STILL you won't go live in Africa. That says a lot!!!

Yea, it does say alot....that you are stupid. The reason blacks didn't leave where they were emancipated has been explained thoroughly, but you choose to say ignorant things because your argument has failed. You are out of your league here, because like every white power argument and taking point you have tried to use, it still takes intelligence in order to debate it successfully.

Considering intelligence is another white supremacist/nationalist/conservative argument they like to use against blacks, it's fucking ironic you are getting your ass handed to you by the same people your agenda deem less intelligent.

Fucking karma is real.
You have nothing to counter my arguments except petty insults. Got it.

What argument? You
Strawman argument. You can all trace your ancestry with a DNA kit.

Second strawman argument: being German... doesn't mean that you're celebrating your white heritage, as any race can be German...

Third strawman argument: They don't celebrate German awards of any kind that exclude blacks.

Blacks history month takes away from blacks by making them look racist. You all fell right in the trap, it appears.

Black History Month does not "exclude" whites. There are whites mentioned in many aspects of black history. But the fact is that there are numerous exclusions of contributions by blacks in American history, which for the most part, Is white history.

No "strawmen" in what I stated. I can't fix your issue or provide you with the common sense to understand logic.
Black logic is one of the reasons that Africa is so fucked up today. Own it.

Black History is obviously the reason that your logic is so fucked up. Either move somewhere that it is not celebrated or get some help.
It's not celebrated in Africa. But even YOU wouldn't move there.

Second strawman argument: being German... doesn't mean that you're celebrating your white heritage, as any race can be German...

Third strawman argument: They don't celebrate German awards of any kind that exclude blacks.

Blacks history month takes away from blacks by making them look racist. You all fell right in the trap, it appears.

Black History Month does not "exclude" whites. There are whites mentioned in many aspects of black history. But the fact is that there are numerous exclusions of contributions by blacks in American history, which for the most part, Is white history.

No "strawmen" in what I stated. I can't fix your issue or provide you with the common sense to understand logic.

Black History is obviously the reason that your logic is so fucked up. Either move somewhere that it is not celebrated or get some help.

It's not celebrated in Africa because black history in America for the most part, occurred in America, you dunce.
Oh so now it's "Black History Month In America"? Um... no. But nice try. Come back soon.

You are just so amazingly and astoundingly... stupid uninformed. The picture below is of a plantation & botanical gardens in Charleston, South Carolina. The black slaves who were held captive there built and maintained this plantation. They resided in the slaves quarters that are on the property but placed out of sight of the occupants of the main house. Since they were slaves, they were not compensated for their labor nor in lieu of compensation did they inherit any of the land on which they labored. They were held captive there and made to work *** FOR FREE ***

There is a book written called "Lemon Swamp & Other Places" which details slave life at the Middleton plantation ("Middleton Place") written by one of my cousins who is now deceased. My father's family originated from there and he along with his dad and brothers went on to become some of the first if not the first African American building contractors in the state of Pennsylvania, They helped build part of the Los Angeles skyline as well as assisted with retrofitting and reconstruction of buildings either destroyed or damaged in the 1972 Northridge earthquake. My mom as well as my sister are educators and my sister's daughter who just turned 18 could run circles around some of you attempting to debate a topic on which you clearly have little to no knowledge. Opinions do not equal fact, particularly uninformed ones when you can't even point to anything to substantiate why you hold the opinion you do.

While our family is large, we're still just one family of of the tens of millions of African American who live in and have contributed to this country sometimes under the most horrendous of circumstances. Your perception of African Americans appears to be based on some stupid Hollywood film from an era long past but honestly it also appears that your parents were seriously remiss in your upbringing. They should be ashamed to have raised such an ill mannered and ignorant child as yourself. I probably should have left my original statement unedited.

And by the way, Captain John Daniels the Tuskegee airman in my signature block is from the other side of the family, he's my mom's dad. So even though CORRELL considers the Tuskegee airmen to be irrelevant because they're from 60 years ago, up until 2010 all three of his daughter were still living and talking about him was just something we as a family did so this is not ancient history for us. My mother thank God is still living so long as she does it's real and current history because she actually spent time with him whereas none of us grandchildren had that opportunity.

aerial-photo-of-middleton.jpg
screen_shot_2017-02-16_at_10.54.28_am.png
PaulHastingsTower-Oct08-002a.jpg

Ground Breaking on the Atlantic Richfield Plaza in 1969
fa_1626_groundbreaking1940z.jpg
Ya, slaves hated it so much here that when there were freed, they all stayed and nobody went back to Africa. And look at Africa today, it's a mess and tons of Africans are escaping to Europe. You don't see any boatloads of white people trying to escape to Africa. Even US blacks don't want to live there, you'd all rather live here, even though you insist that you're being oppressed by whites, and STILL you won't go live in Africa. That says a lot!!!

Yea, it does say alot....that you are stupid. The reason blacks didn't leave where they were emancipated has been explained thoroughly, but you choose to say ignorant things because your argument has failed. You are out of your league here, because like every white power argument and taking point you have tried to use, it still takes intelligence in order to debate it successfully.

Considering intelligence is another white supremacist/nationalist/conservative argument they like to use against blacks, it's fucking ironic you are getting your ass handed to you by the same people your agenda deem less intelligent.

Fucking karma is real.

What argument? You

It's not celebrated in Africa because black history in America for the most part, occurred in America, you dunce.
Oh so now it's "Black History Month In America"? Um... no. But nice try. Come back soon.

Black History Month was originated in America. Your ignorance is astounding.

I bet that you don't even know any of your own history.

Black History Month - Wikipedia

Fucking karma is real.

What argument? You

All I said was that it wasn't celebrated in Africa, and you go apeshit. Why?

Fucking karma is real.

What argument? You

LMAO! Pointing out the obvious is not going "apeshit". It just seems to be impossible that someone could be as ignorant as you are when there is so much information available.

What argument? You

LMAO! Pointing out the obvious is not going "apeshit". It just seems to be impossible that someone could be as ignorant as you are when there is so much information avalible.
I bet even YOU wouldn't move to Africa. Is it because they don't celebrate your racist events over there?

What argument? You

LMAO! Pointing out the obvious is not going "apeshit". It just seems to be impossible that someone could be as ignorant as you are when there is so much information avalible.
I bet even YOU wouldn't move to Africa. Is it because they don't celebrate your racist events over there?

I don't know of any "racist events" But, I've been to Africa, just as I've been to Europe and Asia, but like the majority of people,I Ichoose to live where I was born.

I can celebrate what I choose to, wherever I choose to.

I don't know of any "racist events" But, I've been to Africa, just as I've been to Europe and Asia, but like the majority of people,I Ichoose to live where I was born.

You sound butt hurt. Sorry to hear.

You sound butt hurt. Sorry to hear.

I have nothing to be bothered about. Appa

I was assisting you in getting over yours.

Well considering almost all Democrats are racists and most blacks are Democrats you can see why most Americans feel blacks are more racist than Whites.
Have you ever thought about looking at your statement from a statistical point of view?
Where do you think I formed the opinion from?
Democrats think blacks are too stupid or poor to get proper I.D. to vote.
Doesn't matter that most blacks use them every day to buy things and drive.

If you want to see some real racism.....ask a black person to say on television that they support Trump.
They'll quickly be called every racist name in the book.
Same goes for any black that says they're a Republican.
They'll be called "House Ni99ers" and "Uncle Toms" by large numbers of Democrats on social networks.

If you want to find out how racist blacks can be, just let a black female show up at a party with a White boyfriend.
They get alot of the usual "You should stick to your own kind" type of comments.
I should know.......my wife got them alot when we were dating.

They probably said that because they knew you were the type of person that would say stupid shit like this....

Blacks are different than any other race in America.
They have an organization that makes a living off of grievances.
Blacks use their race as a crutch more than any other race....and they have the NAACP and other groups out there ready to reinforce this negative image. It is a false stereotype reinforced in movies and TV. They buy into it for the most part as one monolithic group, much more than Hispanics or Asians. Who's fault is that?

Only someone that has zero clue about why an organization like the NAACP was created, or why HBCUs or the negro college fund were created, would say something so asinine. I swear that this type of ignorance can’t be accidental, it has to be willful.
The ignorance is all yours.
I know why those non-profits were created. However they have morphed into race-baiting political grievance merchants with zero intention of solving the problems they were created to solve.

Blacks use their race as a crutch more than any other race....and they have the NAACP and other groups out there ready to reinforce this negative image. It is a false stereotype reinforced in movies and TV. They buy into it for the most part as one monolithic group, much more than Hispanics or Asians. Who's fault is that?

Wow, does your [black?] wife know she's married to a racist?
Actually she thinks people like you are racists.
Motherfuckers that never spent a day being a slave but feel like they're treated like one. My wife's grandfather was a slave. She worked the fields in AL picking cotton and cutting Tobacco while other kids were in school. Even when they were sick they had to work. She lived in a one room cabin that leaked whenever it rained. The only meat they had was what they could shoot or catch. People like you go around talking about how rough your life is but you don't know squat. You're just a bunch of lazy assholes pissed off at everyone around you. If you didn't have white people to blame for your mistakes you'd be blaming other blacks for them, just like they do in Africa. My nephew is a first generation immigrant from Somalia and he knows how lucky he is to be in America.

False. It never fails that during Black History Month, the internet white sheet and hood brigade shows up to whine for the entire 28 days of February.
Just pointing out that having a month dedicated to a certain race is racist itself. Which is true. If you weren't a racist yourself, you'd agree.

One must first be ignorant in order to actually be a racist.

There are specific months also dedicated to the heritage and history of hispanics, asians, and Native Americans.

Are you ignorant enough to believe that they are all racist as well?

I already know the answer to that question.
So you're saying that it wouldn't be racist to have a White History Month and some White Music Awards...?

YES. I truly wish that it would come to fruition? Why? Because I would simply just bypass acknowledging them if they existed.

Black History Month takes nothing away from anyone,.....especially white people. I have seen posts here where people here have stated that they had relatives that "immigrated" from various parts of Europe, "fought to free the slaves...etc...so white people get adequate recognition.

The issue at hand is this: How could captured or sold slaves even tell where in Af4ica they came from? Had they been able to, we maybe would have "Nigerian, Somalian, or Ghanan celebrations today. Right along with Irish, Italians, Germans, Poles, etc...

So if there was a "White History Month", please name some notable historic figures who happened to be white and were omitted from American history as we know it to be taught

LOL! Black history month takes nothing from blacks. Only while racists complain about February being celebrated as black history month. If your argument had any juice you would take your complaint to congress and petition for whit history month. Instead your argument takes away from the white community and makes whites look racist.

Well considering almost all Democrats are racists and most blacks are Democrats you can see why most Americans feel blacks are more racist than Whites.
Have you ever thought about looking at your statement from a statistical point of view?
Where do you think I formed the opinion from?
Democrats think blacks are too stupid or poor to get proper I.D. to vote.
Doesn't matter that most blacks use them every day to buy things and drive.

If you want to see some real racism.....ask a black person to say on television that they support Trump.
They'll quickly be called every racist name in the book.
Same goes for any black that says they're a Republican.
They'll be called "House Ni99ers" and "Uncle Toms" by large numbers of Democrats on social networks.

If you want to find out how racist blacks can be, just let a black female show up at a party with a White boyfriend.
They get alot of the usual "You should stick to your own kind" type of comments.
I should know.......my wife got them alot when we were dating.

They probably said that because they knew you were the type of person that would say stupid shit like this....

Only someone that has zero clue about why an organization like the NAACP was created, or why HBCUs or the negro college fund were created, would say something so asinine. I swear that this type of ignorance can’t be accidental, it has to be willful.
The ignorance is all yours.
I know why those non-profits were created. However they have morphed into race-baiting political grievance merchants with zero intention of solving the problems they were created to solve.

LOL! You're an idiot.

Motherfuckers that never spent a day being a slave but feel like they're treated like one. My wife's grandfather was a slave. She worked the fields in AL picking cotton and cutting Tobacco while other kids were in school. Even when they were sick they had to work. She lived in a one room cabin that leaked whenever it rained. The only meat they had was what they could shoot or catch. People like you go around talking about how rough your life is but you don't know squat. You're just a bunch of lazy assholes pissed off at everyone around you. If you didn't have white people to blame for your mistakes you'd be blaming other blacks for them, just like they do in Africa. My nephew is a first generation immigrant from Somalia and he knows how lucky he is to be in America.

I doubt if she thinks we are the racists. I doubt she is black. You see dumb ass, you keep talking about slavery, but it's much more than that.

You see dumbfuck, you are talking to backs here. All of us have slaves as relatives. But there was 100 years after slavery why can't you talk abut that? And there is today, times where assholes like you post racism online then go to work and practice your racism covertly.

Just pointing out that having a month dedicated to a certain race is racist itself. Which is true. If you weren't a racist yourself, you'd agree.

There are specific months also dedicated to the heritage and history of hispanics, asians, and Native Americans.

So you're saying that it wouldn't be racist to have a White History Month and some White Music Awards...?

YES. I truly wish that it would come to fruition? Why? Because I would simply just bypass acknowledging them if they existed.

Black History Month takes nothing away from anyone,.....especially white people. I have seen posts here where people here have stated that they had relatives that "immigrated" from various parts of Europe, "fought to free the slaves...etc...so white people get adequate recognition.

The issue at hand is this: How could captured or sold slaves even tell where in Af4ica they came from? Had they been able to, we maybe would have "Nigerian, Somalian, or Ghanan celebrations today. Right along with Irish, Italians, Germans, Poles, etc...

So if there was a "White History Month", please name some notable historic figures who happened to be white and were omitted from American history as we know it to be taught

LOL! Black history month takes nothing from blacks. Only while racists complain about February being celebrated as black history month. If your argument had any juice you would take your complaint to congress and petition for whit history month. Instead your argument takes away from the white community and makes whites look racist.
You're a racist and you know it. Personally, I don't care if there is a BHM, I'm just pointing out that it's a racist concept. Which is why I'd never ask for a White History Month.

You're a racist and you know it. Personally, I don't care if there is a BHM, I'm just pointing out that it's a racist concept. Which is why I'd never ask for a White History Month.

You don't get to play your little silly game here punk. We all know that whites have seen themselves as the only true Americans. Therefore American history has been white history.

I doubt if she thinks we are the racists. I doubt she is black. You see dumb ass, you keep talking about slavery, but it's much more than that.

You see dumbfuck, you are talking to backs here. All of us have slaves as relatives. But there was 100 years after slavery why can't you talk abut that? And there is today, times where assholes like you post racism online then go to work and practice your racism covertly.
No. Not all of you had relatives that were slaves. You're just assuming it because you are black. Slavery ended in 1864 but some of your relatives didn't immigrate here till a long after that.

And I don't give a flying fuck what you believe, motherfucker, because what you think doesn't matter a damn about what happens in my life. I married her 40 years ago, probably before you were born, back when mixed marriage was more taboo than today. I've had to deal with racism from both sides, Whites and blacks. I still have to make sure that the cashier at Sam's knows we are together to this day. My wife has been called all kinds of names, and lately Whites have been less accepting because thanks to Barack Obama race relations in this country are worse than they've been in 30 years. Do you think being discriminated against is worth reparations? Not at all. I could build a case against every college in the country for not admitting me for various reasons. They won't give you a grant unless you're black or native American. Not after you've been out of school as long as I have.

Last edited:
You say "WHITES" won't stop being racist. As if ALL whites are racist and as if that justifies blacks being racist.
Saying "All whites are are racist" is not the same as saying "All whites hate black people" All whites don't hate black ppl. But all whites are racist.

Look even white people who fight against racism, write books on racism and do lectures admit to them having racist thoughts.

Guys like Tim Wise shared an experience about when he got on a plane and for the first time ever he saw two black pilots flying the thing and his thought was "O. Shit. Can these blk guys fly this plane ?"

Now he caught the thought and then realized that those blk guys were more than likely the best pilots in the whole crew, they would have had to be to get the job. Can you imagine two blk men rolling up for pilot school ? You know they were tested and tested and must have aced every test thrown at them and even as qualified pilots they're probably the most watched, assessed pilots there. But that's not the point, under pressure, his first thought was to go there. And this despite all the books he's written

5043059.jpg
31944678.jpg

And after all the lectures he does.

But he is a white supremacist. All people raised in a society where racism has been n is so prevalent will have internalized elements of racist thinking. So in countries where beliefs in European/white superiority has been historically placed, it's likely that everyone in such places will have internalized some of that conditioning.

Your victim mentality and losers like you will hold you back and help prolong any racial inequalities that still exist.
You saying that some black people IM2 or even me have a victim mindset is as stupid as saying people who put on a seat-belt in car or buy insurance or boxer who is training for a big fight, that they have a victim mindset.

To tell my young son he can be anything he wants to be, if he tries hard enough is nice, but unless I warn him about the obstacles in his path. I'm ill-suiting him for the real world.

Racism Is War

So by me discussing those war tactics that whites employ on black people he can steel himself against the headwinds in his way.
While LeBron James, Tyler Perry and millions of other blacks enjoy and prosper, you will CHOOSE to cling to your racism.
Whites have always been willing to let black people entertain them, even at the height of racism.

The question is, how have you felt about blacks being your bankers, doctors, bosses, colleagues, neighbors, or in-laws for that matter?

The black people you pointed out are from the worlds of entertainment or sports, which, important though they may be, are hardly like the industries in which most people find themselves.

You see when it comes to athletic ability, you either can or you can't. You either can hit a three pointer regular or you can't. You either can make people laugh or you can't. It's pretty objective.

But in the workplace ? White ppls networks win. Will this person “fit in” with the company? Do they have “enough” experience?

All of these evaluations are judgment calls and the kind of judgment call that are often 100% white supremacist.
I'm so glad NONE of my BLACK friends are as stupid and racist as you are.
O. No you didn't (lol) You didn't use the black friends card...did you ?

I have had black supervisors in some of the companies I worked for. Never a problem. We worked well together and race was never an issue.

I've worked with white people too. But that doesn't mean racism is not a problem. You don't discuss race at work idiot. Unless it's a BFOQ. Yes I used an insult because quite frankly you are a insulting person. All you do is make excuses trying to tell me blacks here who what we see and have experienced is not so because you are white and it doesn't happen to you. Turn black, then talk.

Insulting person? Lol. I never said what blacks do or do not experience. You seem to think everything you experience is relevant, but what white people experience is not.

You don't get to play your little silly game here punk. We all know that whites have seen themselves as the only true Americans. Therefore American history has been white history.
Stop living in the past.

I'm 57, that's nearly 60 and can say that you are wrong.

Yes, but you are a racist and you lack integrity, hence your pronouncements are meaningless.

What we see is the standard white backlash that happens every time whites don't get to have everything.

Whites have never had everything.

Even when the evil democrats held other people as slaves, it was limited to roughly half the states. Further, free blacks in the North owned plenty of property, including many slaves.

SlaveryFacts.jpg

Title 7 isn't government mandated racism. But you are white so you see fit to think it was just natural for whites to be given everything and deny others of the same opportunities which was how things were when title 7 happened. If not for title 7 that whites would still get everything and deny everyone else of the same opportunities. You are fine with that and think anything trying to stop that us racism. That's dumb.

Title VII is the government mandated treatment of people based on skin color.

It is the definition of institutional racism.

What you will never grasp is that racism is not the cure for racism.
You know your posted list is mostly lies, right?

You say "WHITES" won't stop being racist. As if ALL whites are racist and as if that justifies blacks being racist.
Saying "All whites are are racist" is not the same as saying "All whites hate black people" All whites don't hate black ppl. But all whites are racist.

Look even white people who fight against racism, write books on racism and do lectures admit to them having racist thoughts.

Guys like Tim Wise shared an experience about when he got on a plane and for the first time ever he saw two black pilots flying the thing and his thought was "O. Shit. Can these blk guys fly this plane ?"

Now he caught the thought and then realized that those blk guys were more than likely the best pilots in the whole crew, they would have had to be to get the job. Can you imagine two blk men rolling up for pilot school ? You know they were tested and tested and must have aced every test thrown at them and even as qualified pilots they're probably the most watched, assessed pilots there. But that's not the point, under pressure, his first thought was to go there. And this despite all the books he's written

5043059.jpg
31944678.jpg

And after all the lectures he does.

But he is a white supremacist. All people raised in a society where racism has been n is so prevalent will have internalized elements of racist thinking. So in countries where beliefs in European/white superiority has been historically placed, it's likely that everyone in such places will have internalized some of that conditioning.

Your victim mentality and losers like you will hold you back and help prolong any racial inequalities that still exist.
You saying that some black people IM2 or even me have a victim mindset is as stupid as saying people who put on a seat-belt in car or buy insurance or boxer who is training for a big fight, that they have a victim mindset.

To tell my young son he can be anything he wants to be, if he tries hard enough is nice, but unless I warn him about the obstacles in his path. I'm ill-suiting him for the real world.

Racism Is War

So by me discussing those war tactics that whites employ on black people he can steel himself against the headwinds in his way.
While LeBron James, Tyler Perry and millions of other blacks enjoy and prosper, you will CHOOSE to cling to your racism.
Whites have always been willing to let black people entertain them, even at the height of racism.

The question is, how have you felt about blacks being your bankers, doctors, bosses, colleagues, neighbors, or in-laws for that matter?

The black people you pointed out are from the worlds of entertainment or sports, which, important though they may be, are hardly like the industries in which most people find themselves.

You see when it comes to athletic ability, you either can or you can't. You either can hit a three pointer regular or you can't. You either can make people laugh or you can't. It's pretty objective.

But in the workplace ? White ppls networks win. Will this person “fit in” with the company? Do they have “enough” experience?

All of these evaluations are judgment calls and the kind of judgment call that are often 100% white supremacist.
I'm so glad NONE of my BLACK friends are as stupid and racist as you are.
O. No you didn't (lol) You didn't use the black friends card...did you ?

I have had black supervisors in some of the companies I worked for. Never a problem. We worked well together and race was never an issue.

I've worked with white people too. But that doesn't mean racism is not a problem. You don't discuss race at work idiot. Unless it's a BFOQ. Yes I used an insult because quite frankly you are a insulting person. All you do is make excuses trying to tell me blacks here who what we see and have experienced is not so because you are white and it doesn't happen to you. Turn black, then talk.

Insulting person? Lol. I never said what blacks do or do not experience. You seem to think everything you experience is relevant, but what white people experience is not.

Wrong answer lady. All your posts amount to is what about me I'm white. You've not experienced what we have. I'm sure you've not lived in flowery beds of ease, but you have not experienced what we have. You are here talking about how you had back supervisors and how race was never an issue on the job. Race is not supposed to be an issue on the job. You don't know how they felt, you don't know what they've been through. I'm here in a forum full of racists and you want me to be concerned with the experiences of people who think I'm an ape and who think they get to make endless racist opinions about our culture like you do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back