Are Blacks More Racist Than Whites? Most Americans Say Yes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well considering almost all Democrats are racists and most blacks are Democrats you can see why most Americans feel blacks are more racist than Whites.
Have you ever thought about looking at your statement from a statistical point of view?
Where do you think I formed the opinion from?
Democrats think blacks are too stupid or poor to get proper I.D. to vote.
Doesn't matter that most blacks use them every day to buy things and drive.

If you want to see some real racism.....ask a black person to say on television that they support Trump.
They'll quickly be called every racist name in the book.
Same goes for any black that says they're a Republican.
They'll be called "House Ni99ers" and "Uncle Toms" by large numbers of Democrats on social networks.

If you want to find out how racist blacks can be, just let a black female show up at a party with a White boyfriend.
They get alot of the usual "You should stick to your own kind" type of comments.
I should know.......my wife got them alot when we were dating.

YOu call the people you are "Debating" "extremely stupid white dumbfucks"
and than act like it there is something wrong with them, that they get angry with your asshole self.

FUCK YOU.
Are you seriously trying to justify calling someone a racial slur simply because they're angry?

People who are not racists do not use the N-word not matter how angry they are. Racists on the other hand generally need no provocation at all.

Even back in the day when the n-word was used like candy, there were many people who knew at that time it was derogatory and never used the term. Those types of people were the ones that were abolitionists, fought against the southern traitors, marched for civil rights, and march with BLM. They are the ones the white nationalists/supremacists call SJWs, progressives, and liberals. There is no doubt that anyone that uses the n-word as a derogatory term, even if they are “angry”, is not a decent person, nor are they worth the waste of piss if they were on fire.

Well considering almost all Democrats are racists and most blacks are Democrats you can see why most Americans feel blacks are more racist than Whites.
Have you ever thought about looking at your statement from a statistical point of view?

If you want to see some real racism.....ask a black person to say on television that they support Trump.
They'll be called "House Ni99ers" and "Uncle Toms" by large numbers of Democrats on social networks.

If you want to find out how racist blacks can be, just let a black female show up at a party with a White boyfriend.
They get alot of the usual "You should stick to your own kind" type of comments.

They probably said that because they knew you were the type of person that would say stupid shit like this....

Blacks are different than any other race in America.
They have an organization that makes a living off of grievances.
Blacks use their race as a crutch more than any other race....and they have the NAACP and other groups out there ready to reinforce this negative image. It is a false stereotype reinforced in movies and TV. They buy into it for the most part as one monolithic group, much more than Hispanics or Asians. Who's fault is that?

Only someone that has zero clue about why an organization like the NAACP was created, or why HBCUs or the negro college fund were created, would say something so asinine. I swear that this type of ignorance can’t be accidental, it has to be willful.

The use of the false equivalence is pervasive today. Especially when it comes to the issue of race and racism. White race baiters have convinced most whites that if someone black calls a white person white, that it is equal to using the n word and the over 240 years of derogatory comments made by whites to not only blacks to people of color in general. Whites have for the past 50 years have complained about having to allow others equal opportunity. For some reason whites have come to believe they are forgotten, downtrodden, and oppressed. Some whites have made themselves believe they are now second class citizens. In one of the craziest moments of my life I actually heard a white woman once tell me that white is the new black. Being black, that one lost me.

The worst one however is the you are full of hate when a black person starts talking about the long tradition of white racism in this country. If you are not white and start taking about what whites have done, whites start crying about how you blame all whites or how you hate all whites. It’s time the “He hate whitey” garbage ended.

More.

Another use of the false equivalence by whites pertains to the issues of history and cultural identification. For example, whites have been whining for years about why they cannot have a white history month. To ask this question, one must either be severely mentally challenged, suffering from psychosis, or are a racist purposefully building a strawman. I’m serious when I say that. I am always stumped when I am asked that question. Are these people really that stupid? Do they not pay attention to how American history has been portrayed? Is it that just because it’s not called white history do they not think that whites have not been described as part of history?

How much plainer does it need to be made? The founders of this nation were all white men. Do we need to say that 55 white men founded this nation for whites to feel they have been given their accurate place in American history? Do we describe George Washington as the first white president and continue to name 44 presidents as the white presidents for some whites to understand just how much white history has been taught? They whine about February but what do we call the other months in reference to American history? Should we call the 11 other months of the year white history month so that whites can understand?

More.

The same goes for other cultural matters. I have heard whites crying about Miss Black America. The usual whining is how unfair it is and how the outcry would be huge if whites had a pageant that was named Miss White America. What do they think the pageant was from 1921 until 1970 when no one of color was allowed to compete in the pageant? It was not until 1970 that there was a black contestant, Miss Cheryl Brown. So then it was apparent the pageant was for whites only. For 50 years it was the Miss White America Pageant. Now just because white people didn’t call it that doesn’t mean that wasn’t what it was. It took until 1983 for a woman of color to win the pageant and these two things alone were why there was and is a Miss Black USA. Are whites that blind to the things they have done to think they are not included just because they did not expressly name something the white this or that even while excluding anyone not white?

Whites are crying about Historically Black Colleges. But then just because you call yourself Harvard doesn’t exclude the fact that you are historically white. I can say that for almost every university, private or public in this country. Blacks built colleges because we weren’t allowed into historically white colleges and today just because whites don’t call these colleges exactly what they are, they cry about HBCU’s like there is no such things as an HWCU.

Whites began whining about the NAACP and white civil rights. They believe that whites are losing their civil rights. How do you figure? What rights have whites lost? Somebody help me see it! Because of the vivid imagination of some whites we see white rights organizations popping up. Whites actually formed an organization called the National Association for the Advancement of White People. Yes, the NAAWP. I can go on and on with how whites whine about how non whites have had to create their own organizations and celebrations based upon our race and culture because whites refused to allow non whites to be part of American culture. I am writing this in the 21st century and it’s high time whites stopped lying to themselves about how things have been done in the United States.

More.

Then we have the granddaddy of them all. The substitution theory. I call this the substitution theory because this is when conservative or republican whites decide to build the scarecrow. This theory holds that if you substitute the word white instead of black things are treated differently and because of this whites are losing their rights and freedom. For example it’s cool for blacks to have a TV station called BET, but if you let whites have such a station it is racist.

People can’t be this dumb. For years ABC might have well stood for American Broadcasting for Caucasians. NBC, National Broadcasting for Caucasians and CBS the Caucasian Broadcasting Service. The lack of black reporters news anchors, news shows and entertainment broadcast on these networks is why Black Entertainment Television was founded. It is apparent that alternative facts did not start during the Trump Administration. .

image.php

image.php

This is one of the first subjects I talked about when I started posting on message boards. Are Blacks on average more racist than whites?
I've always believed that they are. Something that I discovered growing up was that almost every black in America thinks about race every day, whereas most whites don't. There's a reason for this, but this simple fact is being used by the left to divide America.

A Rassmussen survey asked the question 5 years ago, and my guess is it would be even worse today.

Wednesday, July 03, 2013

Americans consider blacks more likely to be racist than whites and Hispanics in this country.

Thirty-seven percent (37%) of American Adults think most black Americans are racist, according to a new Rasmussen Reports national telephone survey. Just 15% consider most white Americans racist, while 18% say the same of most Hispanic Americans. (To see survey question wording, click here.)

There is a huge ideological difference on this topic. Among conservative Americans, 49% consider most blacks racist, and only 12% see most whites that way. Among liberal voters, 27% see most white Americans as racist, and 21% say the same about black Americans.

From a partisan perspective, 49% of Republicans see most black Americans as racist, along with 36% of unaffiliated adults and 29% of Democrats.

Among black Americans, 31% think most blacks are racist, while 24% consider most whites racist and 15% view most Hispanics that way.

Among white adults, 10% think most white Americans are racist; 38% believe most blacks are racist, and 17% say most Hispanics are racist.

Overall, just 30% of all Americans now rate race relations in the United States as good or excellent. Fourteen percent (14%) describe them as poor. Twenty-nine percent (29%) think race relations are getting better, while 32% believe they are getting worse. Thirty-five percent (35%) feel they are staying about the same.

These figures reflect more pessimism than was found in April when 42% gave race relations positive marks and 39% said race relations were improving. However, the April number reflected all-time highs while the current numbers are more consistent with the general attitudes of recent years.

(Want a free daily e-mail update? If it's in the news, it's in our polls). Rasmussen Reports updates are also available on Twitter or Facebook.

The survey of 1,000 Adults was conducted on July 1-2, 2013 by Rasmussen Reports. The margin of sampling error is +/- 3 percentage points with a 95% level of confidence. Field work for all Rasmussen Reports surveys is conducted by Pulse Opinion Research, LLC. See methodology.

------------------

Blacks are slightly more optimistic about the current state of race relations in American than whites and Hispanics are. But 37% of blacks and 38% of Hispanics believe those relations are getting worse, compared to 29% of whites.​

image.php

Links
No one complains about Jews still hating the Nazis/

If we want to see real racism we look to Trump. Blacks who support Trump are called those things because they are actively supporting the destruction of the very things that have given blacks any shot at opportunity. Your wife is not black. No black woman would tolerate the racism you produce. I lived with a white female for years and if I was paid for the number of times some white dude would call her a n word lover, or that shout from a distance as they were driving by us walking together, or treated her on the job like she was some kind of slut, Warren Buffet would be asking me for cash.

• Thanks
Reactions: ATL
image.php

image.php

This is one of the first subjects I talked about when I started posting on message boards. Are Blacks on average more racist than whites?
I've always believed that they are. Something that I discovered growing up was that almost every black in America thinks about race every day, whereas most whites don't. There's a reason for this, but this simple fact is being used by the left to divide America.

A Rassmussen survey asked the question 5 years ago, and my guess is it would be even worse today.

Wednesday, July 03, 2013

Americans consider blacks more likely to be racist than whites and Hispanics in this country.

Thirty-seven percent (37%) of American Adults think most black Americans are racist, according to a new Rasmussen Reports national telephone survey. Just 15% consider most white Americans racist, while 18% say the same of most Hispanic Americans. (To see survey question wording, click here.)

There is a huge ideological difference on this topic. Among conservative Americans, 49% consider most blacks racist, and only 12% see most whites that way. Among liberal voters, 27% see most white Americans as racist, and 21% say the same about black Americans.

From a partisan perspective, 49% of Republicans see most black Americans as racist, along with 36% of unaffiliated adults and 29% of Democrats.

Among black Americans, 31% think most blacks are racist, while 24% consider most whites racist and 15% view most Hispanics that way.

Among white adults, 10% think most white Americans are racist; 38% believe most blacks are racist, and 17% say most Hispanics are racist.

Overall, just 30% of all Americans now rate race relations in the United States as good or excellent. Fourteen percent (14%) describe them as poor. Twenty-nine percent (29%) think race relations are getting better, while 32% believe they are getting worse. Thirty-five percent (35%) feel they are staying about the same.

These figures reflect more pessimism than was found in April when 42% gave race relations positive marks and 39% said race relations were improving. However, the April number reflected all-time highs while the current numbers are more consistent with the general attitudes of recent years.

(Want a free daily e-mail update? If it's in the news, it's in our polls). Rasmussen Reports updates are also available on Twitter or Facebook.

The survey of 1,000 Adults was conducted on July 1-2, 2013 by Rasmussen Reports. The margin of sampling error is +/- 3 percentage points with a 95% level of confidence. Field work for all Rasmussen Reports surveys is conducted by Pulse Opinion Research, LLC. See methodology.

------------------

Blacks are slightly more optimistic about the current state of race relations in American than whites and Hispanics are. But 37% of blacks and 38% of Hispanics believe those relations are getting worse, compared to 29% of whites.​

image.php

Links
No one complains about Jews still hating the Nazis/

LOL! Another loon.

Blacks use their race as a crutch more than any other race....and they have the NAACP and other groups out there ready to reinforce this negative image. It is a false stereotype reinforced in movies and TV. They buy into it for the most part as one monolithic group, much more than Hispanics or Asians. Who's fault is that?

Wow, does your [black?] wife know she's married to a racist?

Wow, does your [black?] wife know she's married to a racist?

This fool talks about blacks using race as a crutch, but if not for them using race, whites could not even stand up.

Black History Month is for taking a whole month to ignore all you black racists. And you should really get some black pointy hoods, just to make it a little more festive. :biggrin:

False. It never fails that during Black History Month, the internet white sheet and hood brigade shows up to whine for the entire 28 days of February.
Just pointing out that having a month dedicated to a certain race is racist itself. Which is true. If you weren't a racist yourself, you'd agree.

One must first be ignorant in order to actually be a racist.

There are specific months also dedicated to the heritage and history of hispanics, asians, and Native Americans.

Are you ignorant enough to believe that they are all racist as well?

I already know the answer to that question.
So you're saying that it wouldn't be racist to have a White History Month and some White Music Awards...?

YES. I truly wish that it would come to fruition? Why? Because I would simply just bypass acknowledging them if they existed.

Black History Month takes nothing away from anyone,.....especially white people. I have seen posts here where people here have stated that they had relatives that "immigrated" from various parts of Europe, "fought to free the slaves...etc...so white people get adequate recognition.

The issue at hand is this: How could captured or sold slaves even tell where in Af4ica they came from? Had they been able to, we maybe would have "Nigerian, Somalian, or Ghanan celebrations today. Right along with Irish, Italians, Germans, Poles, etc...

So if there was a "White History Month", please name some notable historic figures who happened to be white and were omitted from American history as we know it to be taught
Strawman argument. You can all trace your ancestry with a DNA kit.

Second strawman argument: being German... doesn't mean that you're celebrating your white heritage, as any race can be German...

Third strawman argument: They don't celebrate German awards of any kind that exclude blacks.

Blacks history month takes away from blacks by making them look racist. You all fell right in the trap, it appears.

You even got THAT wrong: whites have great here and in all western style countries because we built them that way. Blacks built Africa, and I should hope that it's still a work in progress
You are just so amazingly and astoundingly... stupid uninformed. The picture below is of a plantation & botanical gardens in Charleston, South Carolina. The black slaves who were held captive there built and maintained this plantation. They resided in the slaves quarters that are on the property but placed out of sight of the occupants of the main house. Since they were slaves, they were not compensated for their labor nor in lieu of compensation did they inherit any of the land on which they labored. They were held captive there and made to work *** FOR FREE ***

There is a book written called "Lemon Swamp & Other Places" which details slave life at the Middleton plantation ("Middleton Place") written by one of my cousins who is now deceased. My father's family originated from there and he along with his dad and brothers went on to become some of the first if not the first African American building contractors in the state of Pennsylvania, They helped build part of the Los Angeles skyline as well as assisted with retrofitting and reconstruction of buildings either destroyed or damaged in the 1972 Northridge earthquake. My mom as well as my sister are educators and my sister's daughter who just turned 18 could run circles around some of you attempting to debate a topic on which you clearly have little to no knowledge. Opinions do not equal fact, particularly uninformed ones when you can't even point to anything to substantiate why you hold the opinion you do.

While our family is large, we're still just one family of of the tens of millions of African American who live in and have contributed to this country sometimes under the most horrendous of circumstances. Your perception of African Americans appears to be based on some stupid Hollywood film from an era long past but honestly it also appears that your parents were seriously remiss in your upbringing. They should be ashamed to have raised such an ill mannered and ignorant child as yourself. I probably should have left my original statement unedited.

And by the way, Captain John Daniels the Tuskegee airman in my signature block is from the other side of the family, he's my mom's dad. So even though CORRELL considers the Tuskegee airmen to be irrelevant because they're from 60 years ago, up until 2010 all three of his daughter were still living and talking about him was just something we as a family did so this is not ancient history for us. My mother thank God is still living so long as she does it's real and current history because she actually spent time with him whereas none of us grandchildren had that opportunity.

aerial-photo-of-middleton.jpg
screen_shot_2017-02-16_at_10.54.28_am.png
PaulHastingsTower-Oct08-002a.jpg

Ground Breaking on the Atlantic Richfield Plaza in 1969
fa_1626_groundbreaking1940z.jpg
Ya, slaves hated it so much here that when there were freed, they all stayed and nobody went back to Africa. And look at Africa today, it's a mess and tons of Africans are escaping to Europe. You don't see any boatloads of white people trying to escape to Africa. Even US blacks don't want to live there, you'd all rather live here, even though you insist that you're being oppressed by whites, and STILL you won't go live in Africa. That says a lot!!!

False. It never fails that during Black History Month, the internet white sheet and hood brigade shows up to whine for the entire 28 days of February.
Just pointing out that having a month dedicated to a certain race is racist itself. Which is true. If you weren't a racist yourself, you'd agree.

There are specific months also dedicated to the heritage and history of hispanics, asians, and Native Americans.

So you're saying that it wouldn't be racist to have a White History Month and some White Music Awards...?

YES. I truly wish that it would come to fruition? Why? Because I would simply just bypass acknowledging them if they existed.

Black History Month takes nothing away from anyone,.....especially white people. I have seen posts here where people here have stated that they had relatives that "immigrated" from various parts of Europe, "fought to free the slaves...etc...so white people get adequate recognition.

The issue at hand is this: How could captured or sold slaves even tell where in Af4ica they came from? Had they been able to, we maybe would have "Nigerian, Somalian, or Ghanan celebrations today. Right along with Irish, Italians, Germans, Poles, etc...

So if there was a "White History Month", please name some notable historic figures who happened to be white and were omitted from American history as we know it to be taught

Second strawman argument: being German... doesn't mean that you're celebrating your white heritage, as any race can be German...

Third strawman argument: They don't celebrate German awards of any kind that exclude blacks.

Blacks history month takes away from blacks by making them look racist. You all fell right in the trap, it appears.

Black History Month does not "exclude" whites. There are whites mentioned in many aspects of black history. But the fact is that there are numerous exclusions of contributions by blacks in American history, which for the most part, Is white history.

No "strawmen" in what I stated. I can't fix your issue or provide you with the common sense to understand logic.

Black History Month does not "exclude" whites. There are whites mentioned in many aspects of black history. But the fact is that there are numerous exclusions of contributions by blacks in American history, which for the most part, Is white history.

No "strawmen" in what I stated. I can't fix your issue or provide you with the common sense to understand logic.
Black logic is one of the reasons that Africa is so fucked up today. Own it.

You even got THAT wrong: whites have great here and in all western style countries because we built them that way. Blacks built Africa, and I should hope that it's still a work in progress
You are just so amazingly and astoundingly... stupid uninformed. The picture below is of a plantation & botanical gardens in Charleston, South Carolina. The black slaves who were held captive there built and maintained this plantation. They resided in the slaves quarters that are on the property but placed out of sight of the occupants of the main house. Since they were slaves, they were not compensated for their labor nor in lieu of compensation did they inherit any of the land on which they labored. They were held captive there and made to work *** FOR FREE ***

There is a book written called "Lemon Swamp & Other Places" which details slave life at the Middleton plantation ("Middleton Place") written by one of my cousins who is now deceased. My father's family originated from there and he along with his dad and brothers went on to become some of the first if not the first African American building contractors in the state of Pennsylvania, They helped build part of the Los Angeles skyline as well as assisted with retrofitting and reconstruction of buildings either destroyed or damaged in the 1972 Northridge earthquake. My mom as well as my sister are educators and my sister's daughter who just turned 18 could run circles around some of you attempting to debate a topic on which you clearly have little to no knowledge. Opinions do not equal fact, particularly uninformed ones when you can't even point to anything to substantiate why you hold the opinion you do.

While our family is large, we're still just one family of of the tens of millions of African American who live in and have contributed to this country sometimes under the most horrendous of circumstances. Your perception of African Americans appears to be based on some stupid Hollywood film from an era long past but honestly it also appears that your parents were seriously remiss in your upbringing. They should be ashamed to have raised such an ill mannered and ignorant child as yourself. I probably should have left my original statement unedited.

And by the way, Captain John Daniels the Tuskegee airman in my signature block is from the other side of the family, he's my mom's dad. So even though CORRELL considers the Tuskegee airmen to be irrelevant because they're from 60 years ago, up until 2010 all three of his daughter were still living and talking about him was just something we as a family did so this is not ancient history for us. My mother thank God is still living so long as she does it's real and current history because she actually spent time with him whereas none of us grandchildren had that opportunity.

Ya, slaves hated it so much here that when there were freed, they all stayed and nobody went back to Africa. And look at Africa today, it's a mess and tons of Africans are escaping to Europe. You don't see any boatloads of white people trying to escape to Africa. Even US blacks don't want to live there, you'd all rather live here, even though you insist that you're being oppressed by whites, and STILL you won't go live in Africa. That says a lot!!!

Yea, it does say alot....that you are stupid. The reason blacks didn't leave where they were emancipated has been explained thoroughly, but you choose to say ignorant things because your argument has failed. You are out of your league here, because like every white power argument and taking point you have tried to use, it still takes intelligence in order to debate it successfully.

Considering intelligence is another white supremacist/nationalist/conservative argument they like to use against blacks, it's fucking ironic you are getting your ass handed to you by the same people your agenda deem less intelligent.

Fucking karma is real.

Black History Month is obviously the reason that your logic is so fucked up. Either move somewhere that it is not celebrated or get some help.

Yea, it does say alot....that you are stupid. The reason blacks didn't leave where they were emancipated has been explained thoroughly, but you choose to say ignorant things because your argument has failed. You are out of your league here, because like every white power argument and taking point you have tried to use, it still takes intelligence in order to debate it successfully.

Considering intelligence is another white supremacist/nationalist/conservative argument they like to use against blacks, it's fucking ironic you are getting your ass handed to you by the same people your agenda deem less intelligent.

Fucking karma is real.
You have nothing to counter my arguments except petty insults. Got it.

Black History is obviously the reason that your logic is so fucked up. Either move somewhere that it is not celebrated or get some help.
It's not celebrated in Africa. But even YOU wouldn't move there.

Fucking karma is real.

Oh, those are not petty insults, it is the truth. There is no need for me to hash and re-hash a talking point you throw out, when it has already been debunked and explained numerous times in this very thread. The reason you keep bringing up the same argument is because that is all you have in your bag of tricks. It is really telling that you, with a straight face, fixed your mouth to even mention the word insults, considering the insulting comments you have made in regards to "chicken grease" or Africa.

Fucking karma is real.

What argument? You don't have an argument.

Black History is obviously the reason that your logic is so fucked up. Either move somewhere that it is not celebrated or get some help.

It's not celebrated in Africa because black history in America for the most part, occurred in America, you dunce.

Fucking karma is real.

Oh, those are not petty insults, it is the truth. There is no need for me to hash and re-hash a talking point you throw out, when it has already been debunked and explained numerous times in this very thread. The reason you keep bringing up the same argument is because that is all you have in your bag of tricks. It is really telling that you, with a straight face, fixed your mouth to even mention the word insults, considering the insulting comments you have made in regards to "chicken grease" or Africa.
You so have nothing that you have to show us TWICE!!! :biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back