🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Are Blacks More Racist Than Whites? Most Americans Say Yes

Status
Not open for further replies.
IM2, what high school did you attend before they kicked your fat ass out! Talk to me punk!

I understand it. I also know it is unjustified. None of the blacks that live in America were ever slaves.
The fact is, blacks are being used by the Democratic Party the same way that Muslims use Palestinians against Israel.
We've had plenty of progress in America when it comes to civil rights, but the fact still remains that race merchants can't make any cash if they solve the problem. Their job is to stir the pot and cause divisions and hatred, not create peace and love.
If they solve it they can't make any money off of it anymore.

When a man like John Lewis tells you that we still have a long way to go relative to civil rights learn to listen and accept that not enough has been done.

Appeal to Authority Logical Fallacy.

FAIL.

Wrong....

No, what you did was an Appeal to Authority.

And it was a fail on your part.

Dumbass.

You see, idiot for an appeal to authority to be a logical fallacy it must be done with no supporting evidence. You make claims frequently with no supporting evidence. But in this situation there has been ample supporting evidence shown to you that racism is still a problem and we indeed have a long way to go to end it.

So again you fail.

If you have supporting evidence, you don't need the Authority.

There was NOTHING in your post, that was supporting evidence.

And I've seen what you consider evidence. It is shit that given circular reasoning a bad name.

You say this
Then you say this
So according to you white people are out there "heritaging" it up, to the max, then what's the problem ?
Good for you. Haggis is disgusting by the way.
So what's it called when blacks celebrate their own color with black music awards and black history month...?

The same thing as St. Patrick's Day, Oktoberfest and every month but February.

Stop crying.

You see Dumbo McGee, our ethnic heritage was taken from us by your long dead ancestors during slavery, Therefore we were all left as black because of what whites have done. So your ancestors did this and now your bitch ass is crying about how it's racist because whites get to celebrate their true ethnic heritage.

My goodness! You are a dumbfuck!
That's rich.
St Patrick's Day is about nationality. If it was about race they'd call it Honky Day. Anyone can celebrate it. Oktoberfest is a German festival. And everyone can celebrate it.
Black history month is a politically motivated celebration and reminder of slavery, nothing more. It's only intended purpose is to piss blacks off at the White man.

Black history month is celebrated, because of a multi generational practice of omitting black people from American history as we know it.

As ignorant as you are, even you should know that after the Atlantic Slave trade and 100 years of Jim Crow, that there are unknown stories about the contributions of Black Americans, that have not seen mainstream recognition, just as there is likely unknown history about other minorities.

The history of America, as it is taught in the general curriculum in American Schools is predominately Eurocentric.

There is also an Asian Heritage Month, A Hispanic Heritage Month, and a Native Indian month.

Why is it such an issue for there to be Black History Month?

Truthfully, I sincerely wish that there was a White History Month..just to put a collective pacifier in the mouths of what must be millions.
The point shouldn't be Whites need a history month. The point should be no race deserves a month because this is simply Institutional Racism, favorable treatment for one race over all others. Why don't we have an Asian History Month? Why do blacks get special treatment? Because 95% of them vote for Democrats.

Everyone gets a month, or no one gets a month.

Equal treatment for all.

No special rules based on skin color.

Individuals celebrate their personal national origin heritages, society does not celebrate White Heritage. It is taboo.
OK. OK. You're right. OK.

Now answer me two questions
  1. What is white heritage ?
  2. And point out any white heritage that is not celebrated ?

1.Culture of the United States - Wikipedia

2. For one glaring and timely example, we are not allowed to discuss it, nor protecting it. It is taboo.

My celebration of my Scottish heritage is a pick and choose type of thing. Haggis, from what I have heard, certainly sounds utterly disgusting.
Dude. You've probably never even been to Scotland and you probably could not point out Glasgow or Edinburgh on an unmarked map.[/QUOTE]

True. I am primarily a White American. My scottish roots are a distant and fading memory.

Which is why being allowed to celebrate my remote place of origin, on my father's side, is not a the freedom to celebrate my true heritage.

YOu call the people you are "Debating" "extremely stupid white dumbfucks"
and than act like it there is something wrong with them, that they get angry with your asshole self.

FUCK YOU.
Are you seriously trying to justify calling someone a racial slur simply because they're angry?

People who are not racists do not use the N-word not matter how angry they are. Racists on the other hand generally need no provocation at all.

My point about this particular vile tactic of the vile left is clear and stands.

The lefty in question was very rude, and received rudeness in return.

THEN the vile lefty tried to spin it as though there was something wrong with his target, because the target was upset.

This type of vile behavior is poisoning public discourse in this country and needs to be called out, and the people doing it shamed.

I'm sure that some of the cases are valid cases of racial discrimination, against blacks.

Just like a blind squirrel can sometimes find a nut, the witch hunt of the Left might stumble by luck over an ACTUAL witch, now and then.
Surely even you realize how ridiculous this sounds right?

First you complained that the example I was using was from too long ago even thought the Tuskegee Airmen are a perfect example of black people being believed to not have what it takes to make a good military officer nor fighter pilot. They accomplished what they did in a legally segregated military that was openly hostile to them. Nothing says hostility more openly than being told that you can only be here if you live, eat, sleep and train with your own race - AWAY from all of the white soldiers. They even were militarily punished for entering a club or facility for Officers only of which they were

Smith didn’t fly quite like anybody else in school, though – at 200 lbs., he pushed pedals differently from his 130 lbs. instructor. At that time, all military planes were assigned to white pilots, so Smith flew “primary” planes – service aircraft – and served as a flight instructor for “primaries” at the Tuskegee Institute. Later, since he was too big for a P-40 or a P-51, he was made a bomber pilot. It was difficult to assemble a full crew, though; black pilots were not allowed to command white crews under any circumstances, even white crewmen at the rank of private.

After spending time at Fort Knox, near Louisville, First Lieutenant Smith was transferred to Freeman Field in his home state of Indiana. As an officer, regulations said that Smith could enter any officers club, but black officers were barred from the club – along with the tennis court and swimming pool – at Freeman Field. A colonel informed them that they could use the facilities, but only before 1700 hours; in other words, only during hours when they’d be working anyway. “We booed him off the stage,” Smith recalls. He and the other black officers in the Air Corps were instructed to sign a new directive about the segregation of the officers clubs. Smith refused, along with 100 others, and they were confined to quarters. Three days later, an armed guard arrived; he and the other officers were sent to prison at Fort Leavenworth.

However, Fort Leavenworth, also segregated, wasn’t prepared to handle the sudden arrival of 101 black prisoners, so they were shipped back to Freeman Field. (“This was one time when segregation was pretty good,” says Smith.) The black officers who had signed the directive pooled their money and brought in a defense team led by Thurgood Marshall, who won their release. A little over two years later, Truman would sign the order to de-segregate the military. It was not for more than fifty years, however, through the intervention of several congressmen (and a fire that destroyed a records office), that the officers’ service records would be formally cleared of the reprimand from the incident.

Smith went on to earn a Masters degree in English. West Side High School which was founded in Gary Indiana in 1968, could initially accommodate over 3,000 pupils, and was at the time, the largest high school in the state of Indiana. It was initially founded in order to integrate students within the Gary School System. West Side is a compromised name which gave the general location of the school. However, some of the other names that were suggested for West Side were Paul Robeson, Martin Luther King, Malcom X Shabazz, and Nkhrumah, just to name a few. Since the school naming committee could not come to an agreement on another name, it was decided to keep the original name.

I then provide you with current racial cases that the EEOC has won and even that is still not good enough. And those are just the cases won, that doesn't even include the bulk of the complaints filed which doesn't mean that racism or a violation didn't occur, it's oftentimes impossible to prove.

SCOTUS overturning the lower courts in the New Haven case had more to do with establishing precedence for the status quo than it did with resolving the issue. And the fact that you continue to believe that the only possible explanation for the skewed test results is that blacks are inferior to whites is telling especially since there are ways to try and find out what really happened including examining the test results themselves but that all was prohibited to everyone so I guess we'll never find out what really happened unless some how someone comes up with a mechanism to get tests unsealed. Sort of reminds me of spoliation.

Nothing I said, gives you any excuse to accuse me of believing the reason for the lower scores are because blacks are inferior to whites.

Justify that, or retract it.

and than act like it there is something wrong with them, that they get angry with your asshole self.

FUCK YOU.
Are you seriously trying to justify calling someone a racial slur simply because they're angry?

People who are not racists do not use the N-word not matter how angry they are. Racists on the other hand generally need no provocation at all.

Even back in the day when the n-word was used like candy, there were many people who knew at that time it was derogatory and never used the term. Those types of people were the ones that were abolitionists, fought against the southern traitors, marched for civil rights, and march with BLM. They are the ones the white nationalists/supremacists call SJWs, progressives, and liberals. There is no doubt that anyone that uses the n-word as a derogatory term, even if they are “angry”, is not a decent person, nor are they worth the waste of piss if they were on fire.

You are a troll, and the one not worth putting out, if on fire.

I have had black supervisors in some of the companies I worked for. Never a problem. We worked well together and race was never an issue.

I've worked with white people too. But that doesn't mean racism is not a problem. You don't discuss race at work idiot. Unless it's a BFOQ. Yes I used an insult because quite frankly you are a insulting person. All you do is make excuses trying to tell me blacks here who what we see and have experienced is not so because you are white and it doesn't happen to you. Turn black, then talk.
Insulting person? Lol. I never said what blacks do or do not experience. You seem to think everything you experience is relevant, but what white people experience is not.

Wrong answer lady. All your posts amount to is what about me I'm white. You've not experienced what we have. I'm sure you've not lived in flowery beds of ease, but you have not experienced what we have. You are here talking about how you had back supervisors and how race was never an issue on the job. Race is not supposed to be an issue on the job. You don't know how they felt, you don't know what they've been through. I'm here in a forum full of racists and you want me to be concerned with the experiences of people who think I'm an ape and who think they get to make endless racist opinions about our culture like you do.
You cant find any of my opinion to be racist because none were

Well actually you have made many. You see I don't play the game of prove it when people call me racist and never show proof. Or when I ask to be shown that racism is over and no one answers but keeps talking about how it's a thing of the past. Kinda like what you do.
Anyone can read racism from your posts, not mine.

I've worked with white people too. But that doesn't mean racism is not a problem. You don't discuss race at work idiot. Unless it's a BFOQ. Yes I used an insult because quite frankly you are a insulting person. All you do is make excuses trying to tell me blacks here who what we see and have experienced is not so because you are white and it doesn't happen to you. Turn black, then talk.
Insulting person? Lol. I never said what blacks do or do not experience. You seem to think everything you experience is relevant, but what white people experience is not.

Wrong answer lady. All your posts amount to is what about me I'm white. You've not experienced what we have. I'm sure you've not lived in flowery beds of ease, but you have not experienced what we have. You are here talking about how you had back supervisors and how race was never an issue on the job. Race is not supposed to be an issue on the job. You don't know how they felt, you don't know what they've been through. I'm here in a forum full of racists and you want me to be concerned with the experiences of people who think I'm an ape and who think they get to make endless racist opinions about our culture like you do.
You cant find any of my opinion to be racist because none were

Well actually you have made many. You see I don't play the game of prove it when people call me racist and never show proof. Or when I ask to be shown that racism is over and no one answers but keeps talking about how it's a thing of the past. Kinda like what you do.
Anyone can read racism from your posts, not mine.

You can't read what's not there. Your claim of racism like the rest of the white racists is bogus. Racism is not pointing out white racism. If that is what you think, then you are the racist because all you want is to be racist with no opposition.

When a man like John Lewis tells you that we still have a long way to go relative to civil rights learn to listen and accept that not enough has been done.

FAIL.

Wrong....

Dumbass.

You see, idiot for an appeal to authority to be a logical fallacy it must be done with no supporting evidence. You make claims frequently with no supporting evidence. But in this situation there has been ample supporting evidence shown to you that racism is still a problem and we indeed have a long way to go to end it.

So again you fail.

And I've seen what you consider evidence. It is shit that given circular reasoning a bad name.

Correll, I have consistently provided proof. For my argument to have been a logical fallacy, I would have had to make that appeal to authority wiithut ever showing proof.

Prove when racism ended and its effects were allayed. Show, with data and peer-reviewed studies supporting your argument, when the effects of the hundreds of years of anti-Black racism from chattel slavery through Old Jim Crow leveled off. Show when the wealth expropriated during that oppression was repaid to those it was expropriated from and through. And remember, after you’ve addressed the end of anti-Black racism you’ll still have to explain when anti-Latinx, anti-Asian, anti-Arab, and anti-Native racism came to an end as well.

You have no proof of this, therefore your entire argument is fallacy.

FAIL.

Wrong....

Dumbass.

So again you fail.

Correll, I have consistently provided proof. For my argument to have been a logical fallacy, I would have had to make that appeal to authority wiithut ever showing proof.

No, your claim that you showed "proof" at other times and other places, does not mean that in this thread at this time, that all you did was site John Lewis as an Authority.

That's a logical fallacy.

I'm sure that some of the cases are valid cases of racial discrimination, against blacks.

Just like a blind squirrel can sometimes find a nut, the witch hunt of the Left might stumble by luck over an ACTUAL witch, now and then.

First you complained that the example I was using was from too long ago even thought the Tuskegee Airmen are a perfect example of black people being believed to not have what it takes to make a good military officer nor fighter pilot. They accomplished what they did in a legally segregated military that was openly hostile to them. Nothing says hostility more openly than being told that you can only be here if you live, eat, sleep and train with your own race - AWAY from all of the white soldiers. They even were militarily punished for entering a club or facility for Officers only of which they were

Smith didn’t fly quite like anybody else in school, though – at 200 lbs., he pushed pedals differently from his 130 lbs. instructor. At that time, all military planes were assigned to white pilots, so Smith flew “primary” planes – service aircraft – and served as a flight instructor for “primaries” at the Tuskegee Institute. Later, since he was too big for a P-40 or a P-51, he was made a bomber pilot. It was difficult to assemble a full crew, though; black pilots were not allowed to command white crews under any circumstances, even white crewmen at the rank of private.

After spending time at Fort Knox, near Louisville, First Lieutenant Smith was transferred to Freeman Field in his home state of Indiana. As an officer, regulations said that Smith could enter any officers club, but black officers were barred from the club – along with the tennis court and swimming pool – at Freeman Field. A colonel informed them that they could use the facilities, but only before 1700 hours; in other words, only during hours when they’d be working anyway. “We booed him off the stage,” Smith recalls. He and the other black officers in the Air Corps were instructed to sign a new directive about the segregation of the officers clubs. Smith refused, along with 100 others, and they were confined to quarters. Three days later, an armed guard arrived; he and the other officers were sent to prison at Fort Leavenworth.

However, Fort Leavenworth, also segregated, wasn’t prepared to handle the sudden arrival of 101 black prisoners, so they were shipped back to Freeman Field. (“This was one time when segregation was pretty good,” says Smith.) The black officers who had signed the directive pooled their money and brought in a defense team led by Thurgood Marshall, who won their release. A little over two years later, Truman would sign the order to de-segregate the military. It was not for more than fifty years, however, through the intervention of several congressmen (and a fire that destroyed a records office), that the officers’ service records would be formally cleared of the reprimand from the incident.

Smith went on to earn a Masters degree in English. West Side High School which was founded in Gary Indiana in 1968, could initially accommodate over 3,000 pupils, and was at the time, the largest high school in the state of Indiana. It was initially founded in order to integrate students within the Gary School System. West Side is a compromised name which gave the general location of the school. However, some of the other names that were suggested for West Side were Paul Robeson, Martin Luther King, Malcom X Shabazz, and Nkhrumah, just to name a few. Since the school naming committee could not come to an agreement on another name, it was decided to keep the original name.

I then provide you with current racial cases that the EEOC has won and even that is still not good enough. And those are just the cases won, that doesn't even include the bulk of the complaints filed which doesn't mean that racism or a violation didn't occur, it's oftentimes impossible to prove.

SCOTUS overturning the lower courts in the New Haven case had more to do with establishing precedence for the status quo than it did with resolving the issue. And the fact that you continue to believe that the only possible explanation for the skewed test results is that blacks are inferior to whites is telling especially since there are ways to try and find out what really happened including examining the test results themselves but that all was prohibited to everyone so I guess we'll never find out what really happened unless some how someone comes up with a mechanism to get tests unsealed. Sort of reminds me of spoliation.

Nothing I said, gives you any excuse to accuse me of believing the reason for the lower scores are because blacks are inferior to whites.

None one has to retract a damn thing. That's what you meant. But you see You have spent time arguing continuously about blacks being allowed into schools with lower SAT's, how unqualified bacs get jobs because of affirmative action so we all catch what you mean. Of course you are going to deny it, this is what you racists do.

None one has to retract a damn thing. That's what you meant. But you see You have spent time arguing continuously about blacks being allowed into schools with lower SAT's, how unqualified bacs get jobs because of affirmative action so we all catch what you mean. Of course you are going to deny it, this is what you racists do.

You disagreed, but did not support his accusation in any way.

Typical for you.

My demand stands, support that accusation, or retract it.

Wrong....

Dumbass.

So again you fail.

No, your claim that you showed "proof" at other times and other places, does not mean that in this thread at this time, that all you did was site John Lewis as an Authority.

What it actually is, is a paraphrase of a quote. And since your punk ass hasn't show when racism ended, then your entire argument is a logical fallacy.

You disagreed, but did not support his accusation in any way.

Typical for you.

My demand stands, support that accusation, or retract it.

Prove this or shut the fuck up:

Prove when racism ended and its effects were allayed. Show, with data and peer-reviewed studies supporting your argument, when the effects of the hundreds of years of anti-Black racism from chattel slavery through Old Jim Crow leveled off. Show when the wealth expropriated during that oppression was repaid to those it was expropriated from and through. And remember, after you’ve addressed the end of anti-Black racism you’ll still have to explain when anti-Latinx, anti-Asian, anti-Arab, and anti-Native racism came to an end as well.

So what's it called when blacks celebrate their own color with black music awards and black history month...?

The same thing as St. Patrick's Day, Oktoberfest and every month but February.

Stop crying.

You see Dumbo McGee, our ethnic heritage was taken from us by your long dead ancestors during slavery, Therefore we were all left as black because of what whites have done. So your ancestors did this and now your bitch ass is crying about how it's racist because whites get to celebrate their true ethnic heritage.

My goodness! You are a dumbfuck!
That's rich.
St Patrick's Day is about nationality. If it was about race they'd call it Honky Day. Anyone can celebrate it. Oktoberfest is a German festival. And everyone can celebrate it.
Black history month is a politically motivated celebration and reminder of slavery, nothing more. It's only intended purpose is to piss blacks off at the White man.

Black history month is celebrated, because of a multi generational practice of omitting black people from American history as we know it.

As ignorant as you are, even you should know that after the Atlantic Slave trade and 100 years of Jim Crow, that there are unknown stories about the contributions of Black Americans, that have not seen mainstream recognition, just as there is likely unknown history about other minorities.

The history of America, as it is taught in the general curriculum in American Schools is predominately Eurocentric.

There is also an Asian Heritage Month, A Hispanic Heritage Month, and a Native Indian month.

Why is it such an issue for there to be Black History Month?

Truthfully, I sincerely wish that there was a White History Month..just to put a collective pacifier in the mouths of what must be millions.
The point shouldn't be Whites need a history month. The point should be no race deserves a month because this is simply Institutional Racism, favorable treatment for one race over all others. Why don't we have an Asian History Month? Why do blacks get special treatment? Because 95% of them vote for Democrats.

Everyone gets a month, or no one gets a month.

Equal treatment for all.

No special rules based on skin color.

Whites have 8 months. Whites have had special rules for 241 years based on skin color.

Now stop whining.

FUCK YOU.

Even back in the day when the n-word was used like candy, there were many people who knew at that time it was derogatory and never used the term. Those types of people were the ones that were abolitionists, fought against the southern traitors, marched for civil rights, and march with BLM. They are the ones the white nationalists/supremacists call SJWs, progressives, and liberals. There is no doubt that anyone that uses the n-word as a derogatory term, even if they are “angry”, is not a decent person, nor are they worth the waste of piss if they were on fire.

You are a troll, and the one not worth putting out, if on fire.

You are the troll here son.

James Jackson's Motive In Horrific Crime Was To Save White Women

Passive-Aggressive Racism In America

This is Correll and everyone other white racist here with the exception of the most overt ones.

Dumbass.

So again you fail.

What it actually is, is a paraphrase of a quote. And since your punk ass hasn't show when racism ended, then your entire argument is a logical fallacy.

1. It's a logical fallacy, Appeal to Authority

2. Nothing of my argument is based on anything like racism ending. So you're bat shit crazy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back