Are Blacks More Racist Than Whites? Most Americans Say Yes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Then do us a favor and move back to Africa.
My guess is plenty of people would buy you a ticket and give you a boot out the door.

How does a person "move back" to a place that they are not "from".

He was right about what you stated....STUPIDITY".
What is stupid is claiming you deserve payment for hardships that un-named individuals (that aren't alive today) went through, the only connection you may have to them is your skin color is somewhat similar.

Like I said before, if this is righteous, then Egypt owes me a check. We need to identify every case of white slavery throughout history and pay me my money.

Still another imbecile surfaces...WHERE DID I STATE THAT I AM OWED ANYTHING?

You cannot locate a post where I did, because I never made that statement.

What I did state was that YOU posted a stupid statement.

Which YOU did.

As far as "white slavery", thats YOUR problem.

Not mine.
You might want to go back and re-read what I posted.
I didn't say YOU specifically were making this claim.
I said this in the context of repeating what others have claimed. I was talking about the claims of IM2 and others.

But you addressed me. That's my point.

Wouldn't be the first time you made a false assumption, I'm sure of that.
Go back and re-read the post and remember the context I have stated and you can see that you could possibly have gotten the wrong impression.

Much of the early history of slavery in North Africa was because of a Muslim purge that took place hundreds of years ago.
They were told to convert, be sold into slavery, or be put to death.
At one time being a slave was a way to pay off debts.
By law, slaves were supposed to be treated well.
Over time the treatment of slaves changed and it started an abolition movement.
The point should be, as anyone who has been to present day Africa.....American Blacks are better off than those they left behind.

This is total stupidity.
My guess is plenty of people would buy you a ticket and give you a boot out the door.

Let expound on your response that says more than any argument you will ever make.

If you are not from an African country (which would include descendants), you would not be entitled to anything from the government of the United States - no preferential treatment, no reparations, nothing above what all of us are entitled to.

You would be an American. The last slave ship came to the U.S. in 1859. A few years later, slavery was outlawed. Black people, at that time, willingly chose to stay in the United States.

So, if you are not "from" Africa, you are not entitled to any special treatment. Get over it. Quit blaming people from six or eight generations back for your failures.

So, lets ensure that we both get this correctly, and that YOU are properly put in your place.

When and where did I EVER state in any post that I put up that you can find, that I was "entitled" to anything or any special treatment?

Secondly, you are ignorantly misinformed to ASSume that I have "failed" at anything or that I "blame" anyone for anything, that has ever gone wrong in my life.

Some anonymous, uppity caucasoids on a public message board are the least of any problems that I have.

Lastly, It is most likely that I understand the beginning as well as the end of the Atlantic Slave Trade far better than you do, so you are wasting time and words by telling me when "the last slave ship left", and how black people "stayed here willingly". I probably learned that long before you did.

The common denominator that I see among you abjectly ignorant people in this forum is that you speak with no filter, and no objectivity.

The majority of you appear to look at all non white individuals through the same biased lens.

As if we are a monolithic entity who all share the same thoughts, beliefs and opinions.

That speaks volumes about your collective stupidity and ignorance.

Being older than you AND having been asked on numerous times to speak at historical society meetings on many occasions, I highly doubt that you are going to "put me in my place." You're not qualified.

I can help you out, however. If America is so freaking bad, pack your rags and take your holier than thou attitude where the political scenery is more to your liking.

The fact that you get your panties in a bunch and have to sling racial slurs at whites makes your B.S. tale of those you hose down with arrogance that is "the least of your worries" rings a bit hollow.

The fact of the matter is, son, when I got laid off my job in the 1970s due to affirmative action, I made it a point to find out why. My father didn't own any slaves; my grandfather didn't; not my great grandfather either; I had to go back to 1737 to find anyone I was related to - on either side of the family that ever owned a slave.

Now the Bible says that God punishes people up to the third and fourth generations for iniquity (and slavery has been more of a fact than a sin), but either way I'm well past the fourth generation since slavery - as are you. So, it's time to quit using that as a pretext to harbor ill feelings against all whites when so few of the populace actually owned slaves.

Hell, I had ancestors that were slaves. It's over. Join the 21st century.

Last edited:

What is stupid is claiming you deserve payment for hardships that un-named individuals (that aren't alive today) went through, the only connection you may have to them is your skin color is somewhat similar.

Like I said before, if this is righteous, then Egypt owes me a check. We need to identify every case of white slavery throughout history and pay me my money.

Which YOU did.

Not mine.
I said this in the context of repeating what others have claimed. I was talking about the claims of IM2 and others.

Go back and re-read the post and remember the context I have stated and you can see that you could possibly have gotten the wrong impression.

This is total stupidity.

Let expound on your response that says more than any argument you will ever make.

If you are not from an African country (which would include descendants), you would not be entitled to anything from the government of the United States - no preferential treatment, no reparations, nothing above what all of us are entitled to.

You would be an American. The last slave ship came to the U.S. in 1859. A few years later, slavery was outlawed. Black people, at that time, willingly chose to stay in the United States.

So, if you are not "from" Africa, you are not entitled to any special treatment. Get over it. Quit blaming people from six or eight generations back for your failures.

So, lets ensure that we both get this correctly, and that YOU are properly put in your place.

When and where did I EVER state in any post that I put up that you can find, that I was "entitled" to anything or any special treatment?

Secondly, you are ignorantly misinformed to ASSume that I have "failed" at anything or that I "blame" anyone for anything, that has ever gone wrong in my life.

Some anonymous, uppity caucasoids on a public message board are the least of any problems that I have.

Lastly, It is most likely that I understand the beginning as well as the end of the Atlantic Slave Trade far better than you do, so you are wasting time and words by telling me when "the last slave ship left", and how black people "stayed here willingly". I probably learned that long before you did.

The common denominator that I see among you abjectly ignorant people in this forum is that you speak with no filter, and no objectivity.

The majority of you appear to look at all non white individuals through the same biased lens.

As if we are a monolithic entity who all share the same thoughts, beliefs and opinions.

Being older than you AND having been asked on numerous times to speak at historical society meetings on many occasions, I highly doubt that you are going to "put me in my place." You're not qualified.

I can help you out, however. If America is so freaking bad, pack your rags and take your holier than thou attitude where the political scenery is more to your liking.

The fact that you get your panties in a bunch and have to sling racial slurs at whites makes your B.S. tale of those you hose down with arrogance that is "the least of your worries" rings a bit hollow.

The fact of the matter is, son, when I got laid off my job in the 1970s due to affirmative action, I made it a point to find out why. My father didn't own any slaves; my grandfather didn't; not my great grandfather either; I had to go back to 1737 to find anyone I was related to - on either side of the family that ever owned a slave.

Now the Bible says that God punishes people up to the third and fourth generations for iniquity (and slavery has been more of a fact than a sin), but either way I'm well past the fourth generation since slavery - as are you. So, it's time to quit using that as a pretext to harbor ill feelings against all whites when so few of the populace actually owned slaves.

What does this rambling, disjointed response have to do with what I stated to you? You still never answered my question.

All you've done is to shine a brighter spotlight on the very ignorance that I pointed out.

Where did I ever state that I was "entitled" to anything or any "special treatment"?

Point out where I used a single "racial slur". If you can.

Its obvious that you have probably addressed a few groups....that likely share your affliction with senility.

Lastly, as a tax paying citizen who was born here, I will leave iI I choose to.

That is not for you to determine. So stay in your lane....Grandpa.

Last edited:
Every once in a while, one of them slips up and says something in public, like that lady in Macon, GA that was caught denigrating a service woman outside of a restaurant. Then you have the ones like George Zimmerman and that other fellow in Florida that shot the teenager in the car because his music was too loud.
People read about these things in the news and then emulate the aggressors. George Zimmerman had NO lawful authority to stop Martin nor to demand anything from him, not even his name let alone what he was doing there or why. His concealed carry license certainly doesn't convey that authority nor does the neighborhood watch although in WA state our local neighbor watches can run license plates so the local White Citizens Council under whatever guise they go by these days can continue to keep anyone not white under surveillance and continue to track their whereabouts.
Zimmerman is Hispanic

Every once in a while, one of them slips up and says something in public, like that lady in Macon, GA that was caught denigrating a service woman outside of a restaurant. Then you have the ones like George Zimmerman and that other fellow in Florida that shot the teenager in the car because his music was too loud.
People read about these things in the news and then emulate the aggressors. George Zimmerman had NO lawful authority to stop Martin nor to demand anything from him, not even his name let alone what he was doing there or why. His concealed carry license certainly doesn't convey that authority nor does the neighborhood watch although in WA state our local neighbor watches can run license plates so the local White Citizens Council under whatever guise they go by these days can continue to keep anyone not white under surveillance and continue to track their whereabouts.
Zimmerman is Hispanic

The police report listed him as a white male, and Zimmerman didn’t recognize his Hispanic heritage until his defense team suggested it.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Which YOU did.

Not mine.

What does this rambling, disjointed response have to do with what I stated to you? You still never answered my question.

Where did I ever state that I was "entitled" to anything or any "special treatment"?

Its obvious that you have probably addressed a few groups....that likely share your affliction with senility.

Lastly, as a tax paying citizen who was born here, i will leave iI I choose to.

A hundred dollars says that anything you do physically, I can do better. Grandpa? You would rather poke butter up a wild cat's ass with a red hot poker than go up against me. You pick the physically activity. Might be some snow on the roof top, but plenty of fire in the furnace.

If you'd like to threaten me, like I tell all the people who say silly shit they won't say to a man's face. Unless you're uncouth, such talk belongs in a PM. But, we can all judge your IQ and maturity by your responses.

You are being judged by your previous conversations with other posters AND, unfortunately, by comments made by people like IM2 and another bigot that shares your sentiment. Now, no matter what white people say, you have them all figured out. Most likely, they could kiss your ass, grovel at your feet, tell them about how many blacks are in their family and how much they love them...

They might tell you about their trials and tribulations like having been called names or their house spray painted... of a cross burned in their yard, and you'd probably have some smart ass commentary that implies you've had it rougher than they did.

I don't give a fuck what you think about me personally. I've sweated more sweat, bled more blood and had it one Hell of a lot harder than you. And, unlike you, I have been a DFACS asset for a few years now. What have YOU done? Have you ever changed a white kid's diaper? Have you ever had a white baby puke on you? Have you ever taught a white kid how to catch a ball for the first time or take them to a fair for their first time?

And when you were growing up did you live in a house without electricity or water? Did the school you went to have an outhouse? Did they fix your meals on coal stoves and you went out in the snow and collected a bucket of coal while at school?

When you grew up were you ever tortured and beaten? Did anyone put cigarettes out on your body?

You never know the road the other guy traveled. But, you think of me any way you like. Your generation plays on the computer saying shit online that, in my state, constitutes "fighting words" and is a crime. AND if you said them to a stranger and they felt intimidated, whatever they did to you would be legally excusable.

Your generation has the Internet and anonymity. But, I'll tell you right now, like I told the last guy who spewed as much stupidity as you:

If Uncle Scam sends me kids that are as disrespectful as you, I reason with them. If they don't respond to reasoning, they are usually convinced when a leather strap goes across their ass and they're held accountable for being that disrespectful.

You command NO respect from whites. It's your attitude. That "grandpa" remark is one that if your parents wouldn't embarrassed that you said, would address the real reason this country still has this much chaos every time we try to discuss the issue. If they wouldn't spank you for the way you act here, that says more than if I spend another 100 paragraphs on this thread. Good Day and if you have any class, let's just part ways... barring that, you may want to act your age and not your IQ by posting personal commentary in a PM.

Last edited:
This is total stupidity.

You didn't get laid off because of affirmative action and racism from whites has not ended s it's not over. You No gives a damn about what anyone in your family did not own, they were free. They had rights that could be respected. Thy could own property and read without being killed. Your father benefitted from segregation. God punishes any generation he wants and as you continue the sin of racism, then you aren't past anything. You dumb types want to limit the conversation to slavery, but it's more than that. And if you have been asked to talk at historical society meetings then you know that. I doubt if you had ancestors that were slaves. Every white racist here was either descended from a slave, didn't own slaves, never benefitted from exclusive laws for whites only, or lost everything they had due to affirmative action, it's amazing how a group of people whose unemployment rate is lower than the national average and whose incomes above the national averages seem t have suffered so much, Maybe you guys make a country music album so you can lose your dog and all your suffering will be complete.

How do even begin to defend the statement that:

"Blacks fared better in slavery than they would have in their native land"?

That is one of the most ignorant statements that have been posted here today.
Much of the early history of slavery in North Africa was because of a Muslim purge that took place hundreds of years ago.
The point should be, as anyone who has been to present day Africa.....American Blacks are better off than those they left behind.

This is total stupidity.

Egypt doesn't owe you a damned thing.There was 100 years after slavery that was just as bad. It reaches into our lifetimes. Every time this is mentioned the lot of you raggedy white racists keep talking about slavery. You guys scared?

This is total stupidity.

The majority of posts by blacks on these threads show collectively that all whites are alike and racist.

You didn't get laid off because of affirmative action and racism from whites has not ended s it's not over. You No gives a damn about what anyone in your family did not own, they were free. They had rights that could be respected. Thy could own property and read without being killed. Your father benefitted from segregation. God punishes any generation he wants and as you continue the sin of racism, then you aren't past anything. You dumb types want to limit the conversation to slavery, but it's more than that. And if you have been asked to talk at historical society meetings then you know that. I doubt if you had ancestors that were slaves. Every white racist here was either descended from a slave, didn't own slaves, never benefitted from exclusive laws for whites only, or lost everything they had due to affirmative action, it's amazing how a group of people whose unemployment rate is lower than the national average and whose incomes above the national averages seem t have suffered so much, Maybe you guys make a country music album so you can lose your dog and all your suffering will be complete.

Your racist reply is so incoherent, you better try again, champ.

Yes, I DID lose a job due to affirmative action. A lot of people did. I'm not whining about it like you whine and cry because you think the whites are you holding you down.

Let me tell you something, sport. According to Wikipedia:

"Just prior to President Obama's 2014 State of the Union Address, media[6] reported that the top wealthiest 1% possess 40% of the nation’s wealth; the bottom 80% own 7%"

Wealth inequality in the United States - Wikipedia

"The three richest people in the US – Bill Gates, Jeff Bezos and Warren Buffett – own as much wealth as the bottom half of the US population, or 160 million people".

http://www.scmp.com/news/world/united-states-

canada/article/2119052/three-richest-people-us-own-much-wealth-bottom-half

Whites aren't doing any better than you.

This is total stupidity.

Egypt doesn't owe you a damned thing.There was 100 years after slavery that was just as bad. It reaches into our lifetimes. Every time this is mentioned the lot of you raggedy white racists keep talking about slavery. You guys scared?

You're the one who hides behind a screen name and posts anonymously. Where are you when this stuff is being discussed face to face?

Zimmerman is Hispanic

The police report listed him as a white male, and Zimmerman didn’t recognize his Hispanic heritage until his defense team suggested it.
Bull, are you saying he never looked in a mirror?

Zimmerman is Hispanic

He looked in the same mirror Rachel Dozeal did.

Which YOU did.

Not mine.

A hundred dollars says that anything you do physically, I can do better. Grandpa? You would rather poke butter up a wild cat's ass with a red hot poker than go up against me. You pick the physically activity. Might be some snow on the roof top, but plenty of fire in the furnace.

If you'd like to threaten me, like I tell all the people who say silly shit they won't say to a man's face. Unless you're uncouth, such talk belongs in a PM. But, we can all judge your IQ and maturity by your responses.

You are being judged by your previous conversations with other posters AND, unfortunately, by comments made by people like IM2 and another bigot that shares your sentiment. Now, no matter what white people say, you have them all figured out. Most likely, they could kiss your ass, grovel at your feet, tell them about how many blacks are in their family and how much they love them...

They might tell you about their trials and tribulations like having been called names or their house spray painted... of a cross burned in their yard, and you'd probably have some smart ass commentary that implies you've had it rougher than they did.

I don't give a fuck what you think about me personally. I've sweated more sweat, bled more blood and had it one Hell of a lot harder than you. And, unlike you, I have been a DFACS asset for a few years now. What have YOU done? Have you ever changed a white kid's diaper? Have you ever had a white baby puke on you? Have you ever taught a white kid how to catch a ball for the first time or take them to a fair for their first time?

And when you were growing up did you live in a house without electricity or water? Did the school you went to have an outhouse? Did they fix your meals on coal stoves and you went out in the snow and collected a bucket of coal while at school?

When you grew up were you ever tortured and beaten? Did anyone put cigarettes out on your body?

You never know the road the other guy traveled. But, you think of me any way you like. Your generation plays on the computer saying shit online that, in my state, constitutes "fighting words" and is a crime. AND if you said them to a stranger and they felt intimidated, whatever they did to you would be legally excusable.

Your generation has the Internet and anonymity. But, I'll tell you right now, like I told the last guy who spewed as much stupidity as you:

If Uncle Scam sends me kids that are as disrespectful as you, I reason with them. If they don't respond to reasoning, they are usually convinced when a leather strap goes across their ass and they're held accountable for being that disrespectful.

You command NO respect from whites. It's your attitude. That "grandpa" remark is one that if your parents wouldn't embarrassed that you said, would address the real reason this country still has this much chaos every time we try to discuss the issue. If they wouldn't spank you for the way you act here, that says more than if I spend another 100 paragraphs on this thread. Good Day and if you have any class, let's just part ways... barring that, you may want to act your age and not your IQ by posting personal commentary in a PM.

When you make a comment that someone rapes white women to show their superiority, you lose all ability to try and deride someone else’s morals.

Zimmerman is Hispanic

Lol Dozeal pretended to be black. Zimmerman was H
Zimmerman is Hispanic

Irrelevant

Which YOU did.

Not mine.

Respect goes both ways chump. Katsteve is no child. And you are hiding behind a computer just as much as everyone else here. You seem to think that if you said the crap you say here to a back mans face the response would not be justified. Katsteve isn't unreasonable you are. And I certainly hope you aren't ruining those black kids lives by telling them how racism is over. What can you teach a black kid about avoiding racist situations? Nothing. What tools can you provide a black id to help them get beyond such a situation based on your experiences? None. You'll tell them it's a thing of the past, they'll get into a racist situation trusting the whites around him who are about to do him harm because you taught him a Iie and you are asking somebody when did they teach a white kid to catch a fucking baseball.

YOU command no respect from blacks. It's YOUR attitude. You are no ones father here. We are all grown ass men, you will be addressed by grown men in the way the grown man chooses to address you. Katsteve is almost 60 . This is the attitude I'm talking about. You racists seem to think we are all destitute blacks who are blaming whites for our failures. What I have accomplished, you can't touch. .Yet to you racists if we talk about our accomplishments we get the dumb ass white racist lectures about how we don't have the right to talk about racism because whitey has not held us down. You motherfuckers will look for any out to deny the personal responsibility you have to fix the damage your racism has caused..

Whites like you live by double standards. Trump, a rich man, was elected president because he was supposed to be the one fighting for the not so rich. What does he have to complain about he's rich, nothing stopped him, so why should he complain? You racists never ask yourselves that, so don't start that shit with us. You guys whine about not getting things because if affirmative action, but you never tell yourselves how you are just whining and blaming blacks for your failures. If you can't do that for yourselves, don't bring that bullshit to us. Get it?

Zimmerman is Hispanic

Lol Dozeal pretended to be black. Zimmerman was H
Zimmerman is Hispanic

Irrelevant
This is total stupidity.

The majority of posts by blacks on these threads show collectively that all whites are alike and racist.

No they don't.

Respect goes both ways chump. Katsteve is no child. And you are hiding behind a computer just as much as everyone else here. You seem to think that if you said the crap you say here to a back mans face the response would not be justified. Katsteve isn't unreasonable you are. And I certainly hope you aren't ruining those black kids lives by telling them how racism is over. What can you teach a black kid about avoiding racist situations? Nothing. What tools can you provide a black id to help them get beyond such a situation based on your experiences? None. You'll tell them it's a thing of the past, they'll get into a racist situation trusting the whites around him who are about to do him harm because you taught him a Iie and you are asking somebody when did they teach a white kid to catch a fucking baseball.

YOU command no respect from blacks. It's YOUR attitude. You are no ones father here. We are all grown ass men, you will be addressed by grown men in the way the grown man chooses to address you. Katsteve is almost 60 . This is the attitude I'm talking about. You racists seem to think we are all destitute blacks who are blaming whites for our failures. What I have accomplished, you can't touch. .Yet to you racists if we talk about our accomplishments we get the dumb ass white racist lectures about how we don't have the right to talk about racism because whitey has not held us down. You motherfuckers will look for any out to deny the personal responsibility you have to fix the damage your racism has caused..

Whites like you live by double standards. Trump, a rich man, was elected president because he was supposed to be the one fighting for the not so rich. What does he have to complain about he's rich, nothing stopped him, so why should he complain? You racists never ask yourselves that, so don't start that shit with us. You guys whine about not getting things because if affirmative action, but you never tell yourselves how you are just whining and blaming blacks for your failures. If you can't do that for yourselves, don't bring that bullshit to us. Get it?

True words. And thank you...with one caveat IM2,

I am well past 60....lol.

True words. And thank you...with one caveat IM2,

I am well past 60....lol.

I didn't want to go there my brother. LOL!

Which YOU did.

Not mine.

ROFLMAO! You wrote all of this nonsense and you STILL never answered my questions.

*Where did I state that I am "entitled" to anything, or "deserve special treatment"?

*Where did I use any "racial slurs"?

You cannot point out where I did either.

Yes, I did refer to you as "Grandpa", because YOU referred to me as "Son" first, and you also made it a point to state that you are older than I am.....you may be, but it is more likely that ypu are not by much.

So you got back what you gave in return.

Don't like it? Tough shit.

You asked for it.

As far as the rest of your "meltdown"
I know what it's like to be poor, AND be lawfully marginalized in society, having been around during Jim Crow.

How many times in YOUR lifetime have YOU been denied service in a public establishment necause of your race?

Did you ever watch your parents have urine and feces thrown on them? Or watch family members get sprayed with fire department hoses, then clubbed by rabid cops just for protesting peacefully for the same "American" rights as white citizens?

My guess is NO, you have not. And, If you actually believe that I will reward you with some kind of badge of honor, for cooking on a coal stove and using an outhouse just because you "think" that you deserve it, that is not going to happen. And as far as you supposedly being a foster parent to black children, it's easy to wonder if you are poisoning their minds, judging from how little self control that you have in even an anonymous forum like this

Lastly, it is usually a dead giveaway that a person is in reality a coward, when they start talking about their "physical prowess" on the internet to a total stranger, so you might want to think before you type because false bravado is not very manly.

Now, go change that leaky Depends diaper.

You're whining like a spoiled little infant.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back