Are Blacks More Racist Than Whites? Most Americans Say Yes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wouldn't be the first time you made a false assumption, I'm sure of that.
Go back and re-read the post and remember the context I have stated and you can see that you could possibly have gotten the wrong impression.

Being older than you AND having been asked on numerous times to speak at historical society meetings on many occasions, I highly doubt that you are going to "put me in my place." You're not qualified.

I can help you out, however. If America is so freaking bad, pack your rags and take your holier than thou attitude where the political scenery is more to your liking.

The fact that you get your panties in a bunch and have to sling racial slurs at whites makes your B.S. tale of those you hose down with arrogance that is "the least of your worries" rings a bit hollow.

The fact of the matter is, son, when I got laid off my job in the 1970s due to affirmative action, I made it a point to find out why. My father didn't own any slaves; my grandfather didn't; not my great grandfather either; I had to go back to 1737 to find anyone I was related to - on either side of the family that ever owned a slave.

Now the Bible says that God punishes people up to the third and fourth generations for iniquity (and slavery has been more of a fact than a sin), but either way I'm well past the fourth generation since slavery - as are you. So, it's time to quit using that as a pretext to harbor ill feelings against all whites when so few of the populace actually owned slaves.

Hell, I had ancestors that were slaves. It's over. Join the 21st century.

What does this rambling, disjointed response have to do with what I stated to you? You still never answered my question.

Where did I ever state that I was "entitled" to anything or any "special treatment"?

Point out where I used a single "racial slur". If you can.

Its obvious that you have probably addressed a few groups....that likely share your affliction with senility.

Lastly, as a tax paying citizen who was born here, i will leave iI I choose to.

That is not for you to determine. So stay in your lane....Grandpa.

A hundred dollars says that anything you do physically, I can do better. Grandpa? You would rather poke butter up a wild cat's ass with a red hot poker than go up against me. You pick the physically activity. Might be some snow on the roof top, but plenty of fire in the furnace.

If you'd like to threaten me, like I tell all the people who say silly shit they won't say to a man's face. Unless you're uncouth, such talk belongs in a PM. But, we can all judge your IQ and maturity by your responses.

You are being judged by your previous conversations with other posters AND, unfortunately, by comments made by people like IM2 and another bigot that shares your sentiment. Now, no matter what white people say, you have them all figured out. Most likely, they could kiss your ass, grovel at your feet, tell them about how many blacks are in their family and how much they love them...

They might tell you about their trials and tribulations like having been called names or their house spray painted... of a cross burned in their yard, and you'd probably have some smart ass commentary that implies you've had it rougher than they did.

I don't give a fuck what you think about me personally. I've sweated more sweat, bled more blood and had it one Hell of a lot harder than you. And, unlike you, I have been a DFACS asset for a few years now. What have YOU done? Have you ever changed a white kid's diaper? Have you ever had a white baby puke on you? Have you ever taught a white kid how to catch a ball for the first time or take them to a fair for their first time?

And when you were growing up did you live in a house without electricity or water? Did the school you went to have an outhouse? Did they fix your meals on coal stoves and you went out in the snow and collected a bucket of coal while at school?

When you grew up were you ever tortured and beaten? Did anyone put cigarettes out on your body?

You never know the road the other guy traveled. But, you think of me any way you like. Your generation plays on the computer saying shit online that, in my state, constitutes "fighting words" and is a crime. AND if you said them to a stranger and they felt intimidated, whatever they did to you would be legally excusable.

Your generation has the Internet and anonymity. But, I'll tell you right now, like I told the last guy who spewed as much stupidity as you:

If Uncle Scam sends me kids that are as disrespectful as you, I reason with them. If they don't respond to reasoning, they are usually convinced when a leather strap goes across their ass and they're held accountable for being that disrespectful.

You command NO respect from whites. It's your attitude. That "grandpa" remark is one that if your parents wouldn't embarrassed that you said, would address the real reason this country still has this much chaos every time we try to discuss the issue. If they wouldn't spank you for the way you act here, that says more than if I spend another 100 paragraphs on this thread. Good Day and if you have any class, let's just part ways... barring that, you may want to act your age and not your IQ by posting personal commentary in a PM.

Respect goes both ways chump. Katsteve is no child. And you are hiding behind a computer just as much as everyone else here. You seem to think that if you said the crap you say here to a back mans face the response would not be justified. Katsteve isn't unreasonable you are. And I certainly hope you aren't ruining those black kids lives by telling them how racism is over. What can you teach a black kid about avoiding racist situations? Nothing. What tools can you provide a black id to help them get beyond such a situation based on your experiences? None. You'll tell them it's a thing of the past, they'll get into a racist situation trusting the whites around him who are about to do him harm because you taught him a Iie and you are asking somebody when did they teach a white kid to catch a fucking baseball.

YOU command no respect from blacks. It's YOUR attitude. You are no ones father here. We are all grown ass men, you will be addressed by grown men in the way the grown man chooses to address you. Katsteve is almost 60 . This is the attitude I'm talking about. You racists seem to think we are all destitute blacks who are blaming whites for our failures. What I have accomplished, you can't touch. .Yet to you racists if we talk about our accomplishments we get the dumb ass white racist lectures about how we don't have the right to talk about racism because whitey has not held us down. You motherfuckers will look for any out to deny the personal responsibility you have to fix the damage your racism has caused..

Whites like you live by double standards. Trump, a rich man, was elected president because he was supposed to be the one fighting for the not so rich. What does he have to complain about he's rich, nothing stopped him, so why should he complain? You racists never ask yourselves that, so don't start that shit with us. You guys whine about not getting things because if affirmative action, but you never tell yourselves how you are just whining and blaming blacks for your failures. If you can't do that for yourselves, don't bring that bullshit to us. Get it?

You are NOT a grown ass man. You come on this board, showing your immaturity and your stupidity. What you post sounds like things a fifteen year old would say. You could be 50 and still not "grown."

There is not a swinging Richard on this board with white skin that hasn't experienced racism. Having to read your drivel is a testament to that fact. You're the original whiner here.

Now, if I had a personal issue with you, I'd PM you and tell you so. If I felt the need to call you N word, I'd do it and I'd do it in PM. And I'd make it easy for you. I'd say, name the time and place. It would be done in private, without fanfare or dragging moderators, the posters, etc. into the fray. It would be between two people.

For that reason, I don't start my posts as you do, calling people names, talking down to them, and accusing them of being racists, etc. I don't pretend to be superior to them by telling them they don't understand racism.

Finally, I'll talk Trump. I voted for the man as the lesser of two evils. I've called my own race out because they insist on calling foreigners "illegal aliens" when they really want to call them sand nI44ers, mud people or some other term. I would have more respect for them if they did. The white race is so freaking stupid that they don't understand that calling people "illegal aliens" invites the legal community to nullify the concept of a presumption of innocence / innocent until proven guilty. They want to argue laws they don't understand; they want to argue with people that are telling them, from working experience, WHY their legal arguments are failing. So, don't bother trying to weigh me on the basis of all you white people are alike (which is a racist postulate no matter how you spin it.) I'm not for Trump's wall and I'm not for allowing people like you to bully whites around with standing up to you and exposing you.

There is no white person who has experienced racism. Not one. Fact. No one here has said all whites are alike, You and those like you assume that even after we specifically state that we are referring to whites who are racists. Bullying whites? Have you lost your mind? I looked at the first 4 pages of this section and there are at least 115 different threads about blacks by whites, all of them racist. You make no sense You don't know anything about racism. Does that make me superior? No, but you want to make up racism as you go along. You don't get to do that.

I am a grown ass man and I choose to communicate how I want. You want intelligent insightful conversation, then you bring insightful thought to the conversation. For racism is the belief in the superiority of your race, not saying that there are whites who are still practicing racism. YOU and others never say there are some blacks who use racism as an excuse for their personal failings, it's ALL BLACKS are doing so. But you don't think that's racist. We who are here all must be dumb destitute black failures mad because whitey won't give us "free" money. I find it funny and disgusting that you, an old white man born during segregation, a person who benefitted directly from legalized racism dare comment to us about feeling entitled.

So you can try calling yourself standing up all you want. But the champ is here and it ain't you.
There is no way in hell that you would know if a white person has experienced racism.

What does this rambling, disjointed response have to do with what I stated to you? You still never answered my question.

Where did I ever state that I was "entitled" to anything or any "special treatment"?

Its obvious that you have probably addressed a few groups....that likely share your affliction with senility.

A hundred dollars says that anything you do physically, I can do better. Grandpa? You would rather poke butter up a wild cat's ass with a red hot poker than go up against me. You pick the physically activity. Might be some snow on the roof top, but plenty of fire in the furnace.

If you'd like to threaten me, like I tell all the people who say silly shit they won't say to a man's face. Unless you're uncouth, such talk belongs in a PM. But, we can all judge your IQ and maturity by your responses.

You are being judged by your previous conversations with other posters AND, unfortunately, by comments made by people like IM2 and another bigot that shares your sentiment. Now, no matter what white people say, you have them all figured out. Most likely, they could kiss your ass, grovel at your feet, tell them about how many blacks are in their family and how much they love them...

They might tell you about their trials and tribulations like having been called names or their house spray painted... of a cross burned in their yard, and you'd probably have some smart ass commentary that implies you've had it rougher than they did.

I don't give a fuck what you think about me personally. I've sweated more sweat, bled more blood and had it one Hell of a lot harder than you. And, unlike you, I have been a DFACS asset for a few years now. What have YOU done? Have you ever changed a white kid's diaper? Have you ever had a white baby puke on you? Have you ever taught a white kid how to catch a ball for the first time or take them to a fair for their first time?

And when you were growing up did you live in a house without electricity or water? Did the school you went to have an outhouse? Did they fix your meals on coal stoves and you went out in the snow and collected a bucket of coal while at school?

When you grew up were you ever tortured and beaten? Did anyone put cigarettes out on your body?

You never know the road the other guy traveled. But, you think of me any way you like. Your generation plays on the computer saying shit online that, in my state, constitutes "fighting words" and is a crime. AND if you said them to a stranger and they felt intimidated, whatever they did to you would be legally excusable.

Your generation has the Internet and anonymity. But, I'll tell you right now, like I told the last guy who spewed as much stupidity as you:

If Uncle Scam sends me kids that are as disrespectful as you, I reason with them. If they don't respond to reasoning, they are usually convinced when a leather strap goes across their ass and they're held accountable for being that disrespectful.

You command NO respect from whites. It's your attitude. That "grandpa" remark is one that if your parents wouldn't embarrassed that you said, would address the real reason this country still has this much chaos every time we try to discuss the issue. If they wouldn't spank you for the way you act here, that says more than if I spend another 100 paragraphs on this thread. Good Day and if you have any class, let's just part ways... barring that, you may want to act your age and not your IQ by posting personal commentary in a PM.

Respect goes both ways chump. Katsteve is no child. And you are hiding behind a computer just as much as everyone else here. You seem to think that if you said the crap you say here to a back mans face the response would not be justified. Katsteve isn't unreasonable you are. And I certainly hope you aren't ruining those black kids lives by telling them how racism is over. What can you teach a black kid about avoiding racist situations? Nothing. What tools can you provide a black id to help them get beyond such a situation based on your experiences? None. You'll tell them it's a thing of the past, they'll get into a racist situation trusting the whites around him who are about to do him harm because you taught him a Iie and you are asking somebody when did they teach a white kid to catch a fucking baseball.

YOU command no respect from blacks. It's YOUR attitude. You are no ones father here. We are all grown ass men, you will be addressed by grown men in the way the grown man chooses to address you. Katsteve is almost 60 . This is the attitude I'm talking about. You racists seem to think we are all destitute blacks who are blaming whites for our failures. What I have accomplished, you can't touch. .Yet to you racists if we talk about our accomplishments we get the dumb ass white racist lectures about how we don't have the right to talk about racism because whitey has not held us down. You motherfuckers will look for any out to deny the personal responsibility you have to fix the damage your racism has caused..

Whites like you live by double standards. Trump, a rich man, was elected president because he was supposed to be the one fighting for the not so rich. What does he have to complain about he's rich, nothing stopped him, so why should he complain? You racists never ask yourselves that, so don't start that shit with us. You guys whine about not getting things because if affirmative action, but you never tell yourselves how you are just whining and blaming blacks for your failures. If you can't do that for yourselves, don't bring that bullshit to us. Get it?

You are NOT a grown ass man. You come on this board, showing your immaturity and your stupidity. What you post sounds like things a fifteen year old would say. You could be 50 and still not "grown."

There is not a swinging Richard on this board with white skin that hasn't experienced racism. Having to read your drivel is a testament to that fact. You're the original whiner here.

Now, if I had a personal issue with you, I'd PM you and tell you so. If I felt the need to call you N word, I'd do it and I'd do it in PM. And I'd make it easy for you. I'd say, name the time and place. It would be done in private, without fanfare or dragging moderators, the posters, etc. into the fray. It would be between two people.

For that reason, I don't start my posts as you do, calling people names, talking down to them, and accusing them of being racists, etc. I don't pretend to be superior to them by telling them they don't understand racism.

Finally, I'll talk Trump. I voted for the man as the lesser of two evils. I've called my own race out because they insist on calling foreigners "illegal aliens" when they really want to call them sand nI44ers, mud people or some other term. I would have more respect for them if they did. The white race is so freaking stupid that they don't understand that calling people "illegal aliens" invites the legal community to nullify the concept of a presumption of innocence / innocent until proven guilty. They want to argue laws they don't understand; they want to argue with people that are telling them, from working experience, WHY their legal arguments are failing. So, don't bother trying to weigh me on the basis of all you white people are alike (which is a racist postulate no matter how you spin it.) I'm not for Trump's wall and I'm not for allowing people like you to bully whites around with standing up to you and exposing you.

There is no white person who has experienced racism. Not one. Fact. No one here has said all whites are alike, You and those like you assume that even after we specifically state that we are referring to whites who are racists. Bullying whites? Have you lost your mind? I looked at the first 4 pages of this section and there are at least 115 different threads about blacks by whites, all of them racist. You make no sense You don't know anything about racism. Does that make me superior? No, but you want to make up racism as you go along. You don't get to do that.

I am a grown ass man and I choose to communicate how I want. You want intelligent insightful conversation, then you bring insightful thought to the conversation. For racism is the belief in the superiority of your race, not saying that there are whites who are still practicing racism. YOU and others never say there are some blacks who use racism as an excuse for their personal failings, it's ALL BLACKS are doing so. But you don't think that's racist. We who are here all must be dumb destitute black failures mad because whitey won't give us "free" money. I find it funny and disgusting that you, an old white man born during segregation, a person who benefitted directly from legalized racism dare comment to us about feeling entitled.

So you can try calling yourself standing up all you want. But the champ is here and it ain't you.
There is no way in hell that you would know if a white person has experienced racism.

Yeah there is. You name a law and/or policy made by blacks that have denied whites of any opportunity in the history of this nation. Show me a pattern of institutional racism against whites. Show me a community where white neighborhoods are denied resources by black governments despite years of whites petitioning that government for resources. I can go on and on Molly. Being called a white person is not racism.

I have no quarrel with you, at times you do appear to be reasonable.

If you have studied the history of America, whether it be factual or revised, on what basis do you equate anti black racism,and anti white racism to be the same?

By default, in many cases black people are presumed to be violent, as well as prone to corruption.

Speaking for myself, no one in my family is either of the two, however, I have been stopped by police before, one particular time less than a mile from my home, just because they "wanted to verify" my ownership of a Porsche that I was driving.

After they ran their :"check", I was told to "just take off, but to "watch myself"
Not certain what was meant by that, but to me, it sounded quite ominous.

I was not speeding nor driving erratically.

As recently as 2001, I made a business trip to Boston, and when I arrived at the Hyatt Regency at the Hynnes Convention Center, and tried to check in, I was told that they had no record of my reservation, but when a white friend of mine that I used to travel with arrived, he asked the front desk, "what room I was in", and they told him that "I had not arrived yet".

I could go on with some more examples, but I am certain that you get my point.

What is your opinion? Racism or imagination?

Last edited:
I sit on a committee now with whites in order to fight the police racism here. I'm here in a forum that's majority white, you won't take your punk ass to an all black forum. I don't hide from jack shit. But you do.

Hello, IM2. Regarding "police racism" you mention.

In the early 80s I discovered significant numbers of my American neighbors asserted I am a Racist American citizen when I became a rookie cop assigned to serve the Brooklyn, NY neighborhoods where young Childhood Trauma (#ACEs) victims Christopher "Biggie Smalls" Wallace and Mr. Barack "My Brother's Keeper" WH guest and friend Shawn "Jay Z" Carter peddled life sapping drugs to their depressed neighbors, regardless of their self-harming neighbor's AGE, physical, emotional or MATERNAL condition. #AfeniShakur #ToyaGraham #GloriaDarden #FreddieGray

Sadly, during this period of American societal and human evolution I learned significant numbers of my FELLOW AMERICAN CITIZENS adamantly believed, and often LOUDLY asserted I was a racist American citizen for simply wearing a blue uniform and walking along any one of Bedford Stuyvesant's residential streets.

The same RESIDENTIAL neighborhood streets where I, as well as many of my peaceful American neighbors and their children would regularly deal with emotional stresses, as well as FEARS for our personal, family's, neighbor's or co-worker's SAFETY, while counting the number of nearby or distant GUNSHOTS echoing through the community. #MurderedAmericanChildren, #JamylaBolden #LaylahPeterson #BillThao #DeEarlvionWhitley, #AyannaAllen, #JaQuailMansaw, #PaytonBenson, #TianaRicks, (not an inclusive list)

carterfamilyIvybedti.jpg

1jamylabolden2.jpg

IM2, after a while I got used to the illogical, hateful name calling.

Though I'm not sure I will ever get over REGULARLY witnessing the VIOLENCE as well as SU!CIDAL, HOMIC!DAL people and community harming behaviors 'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) victims Shawn "Jay Z" Carter and his admitted depressed, suic!dal thinking friend "Biggie Smalls" proudly rap/speak about personally engaging in, or witnessing their emotionally ill friends and fellow GANG members engaging in. (*May 18, 2015 - Rise in Suic!de by Black Children Surprises Researchers - The New York Times*)

IM2, IN ALL SERIOUSNESS, who is raising, nurturing and socializing perfectly healthy American newborns, maturing into apparent emotionally ill, violent, suic!dal, homic!dal thinking teen and adult gang-bangers and thugs intentionally causing community FEAR, TERRORIZING, gunning down, killing black or African American Babies and Elders, as well as impugning the image of our peaceful, responsible black or American friends, neighbors and co-workers of African descent?

IM2, respectfully, I am curious to learn if YOU, as well as our reasonably responsible, well-adjusted American and foreign born neighbors believe ever-evolving American society's multi-generational, ignorant, once legal Culture of Slavery and Racism is responsible for inspiring and motivating significant numbers of freedom loving, though apparent illogical thinking "Pro-Black or Conscious Black Community" American citizens...

...to believe they have a right as well as duty to LOUDLY demean, denigrate, intimidate, bully, taunt, HATE, harass, and in some instances threaten with violence, our successful, accomplished black or African American friends, neighbors and co-workers CHOOSING to peacefully pursue THEIR OWN individually unique vision for L, L, (Love) & Happiness?

"Sell-out" "C^^n" and "Uncle Tom" are just a few HATEFUL, denigrating terms "Pro Black or Conscious Black Community" American citizens use to LOUDLY demean and intimidate our peaceful, accomplished black or African American friends, neighbors and co-workers.

"'Pro-Black American' Logic Succinctly Explained By Social Commentator Mr. David Carroll"

Frankly, I honestly believe illogical thinking, otherwise freedom loving "Pro-Black or Conscious Black Community" American citizens CHOOSING to declare Racism or the concept "White Supremacy" is impeding black or American citizens of African descent from experiencing equality and achieving success...

...are the very same "Pro-Black or Conscious Black Community" American citizens CHOOSING to ignore America's current National HEALTH CRISIS, aka America's potentially life scarring SYSTEMIC & GENERATIONAL Culture of African American Child Abuse, Emotional Neglect and Maltreatment that evolved from America's multi-generational, ignorant, once legal Culture of Racism!

I am referring to a black or African American *MATERNAL CHILD CARE* PUBLIC HEALTH CRISIS that for more than THIRTY years is responsible for inspiring untold numbers of American music recording artists, including at least THIRTEEN (13) American urban-TRUTH-tellers President Barack "My Brother's Keeper" and Mrs. Michelle "GIRL POWER" Obama invited to attend functions or events at their children's and Nation's home...

...to compose and perform VIOLENCE riddled American music art HATEFULLY advising people residing all around our beautiful tiny blue orb, the MATERNAL HALF of America's population should be viewed as less than human *itches, *hores, 'hoes' or "THOTS" unworthy of being treated with basic human respect. (THOT = "That Hoe Over There")

Seriously, ask yourself, do American newborns, infants, toddlers and children raised, nurtured and socialized by reasonably responsible, caring, loving single or married parents recognizing that placing ABOVE ALL ELSE the emotional well-being of our Nation's most precious and cherished assets...

...mature into apparent depressed, angry, frustrated teen and adult citizens composing or admiring VIOLENT American music HATEFULLY denigrating American girls and women as less than human creatures...as well as composing music art clearly evincing an inability to embrace compassion, empathy and respect for peaceful, as well as less fortunate American citizens?

Peace.

With all respect and sincerity, I am curious to learn if my responsible, caring American or foreign-born neighbors GENUINELY concerned about the EMOTIONAL WELL BEING and HEALTH of our Nation's people, believe Racism, as well as "White Privilege or Supremacy" is responsible for significant numbers of perfectly healthy American newborns who begin life with a perfectly healthy, clean human hard drive mounted above their shoulders…

…maturing into depressed, angry, frustrated, sometimes violent teen and adult citizens engaging in 'people and community harming' homicidal as well as suicidal behaviors *(May 18, 2015 - Rise in Suicide by Black Children Surprises Researchers - The New York Times)* that frequently harms or seriously impairs the Quality of Life for their peaceful neighbors and community?

VIDEOS DEPICTING EMOTIONALLY ILL HOMICIDAL SUICIDAL YOUNG AMERICAN CITIZENS

Young rapper and Child Abuse victim Baby Ceo chills with his apparent SUICIDAL, HOMICIDAL fellow gang members.

Recognize Prevent Child Abuse

In my opinion, the Americans appearing in these recordings UNKNOWINGLY are providing a disturbing symbol for America’s Culture of African American Child Abuse, Emotional Neglect & Maltreatment evolving from America’s oppressive, multi-generational, ignorant Culture of Racism.

Sadly, each of the apparent emotionally or mentally ill suicidal/homicidal thinking Americans appearing in these horrifying recordings are exhibiting self, people and community harming behaviors that I, as well as a growing number of my responsible, caring American neighbors believe are impeding our responsible, peaceful, law abiding neighbors of African descent from fully experiencing the respect and equality all peaceful Americans have a right to enjoy.

e4dsandrablandMYQUESTIO.jpg

IN ALL SERIOUSNESS, who is raising, nurturing and socializing perfectly healthy American newborns, maturing into apparent emotionally ill teen and adult gang-bangers and thugs the late practicing social activist Ms. Sandra Bland correctly asserts are unnecessarily causing community FEAR, TERRORIZING, gunning down, killing American Babies and Elders, as well as impugning the image of our peaceful, responsible black or American friends, neighbors, and co-workers of African descent?

Do you agree, disagree, or have you own opinion for why far too many American newborns mature into apparent emotionally or mentally ill American teen and adult citizens?
____
I write about and share evidence of America’s MUCH IGNORED, oppressive, potentially life scarring black or African American *MATERNAL CHILD CARE* #T_H_U_G_L_I_F_E HEALTH CRISIS that I, as well as a growing number of my reasonably responsible, caring, concerned American and foreign born neighbors believe is impeding our American neighbors of African descent from experiencing the equality and respect all peaceful, reasonably responsible Americans are entitled to enjoy.

"The Hate U Give Little Infants Fvvks *EVERYONE"* ~Tupac Shakur

"We need more people who care; you know what I'm saying? We need more women, mothers, fathers, we need more of that..." ~Tupac Shakur

Unfortunately, before he developed the confidence to properly promote his #T_H_U_G_L_I_F_E Child Abuse *AWARENESS* concept, Tupac was brutally murdered by OTHER emotionally or mentally ill victims of America's Culture of African American Child Abuse, Neglect and Emotional Maltreatment evolving from America's multi-generational, ignorant, once legal Culture of Racism.
___
"Emotional Woman Wants Her 'TRIFLING SAVAGE' Black Sisters Destroyed!" ~Chyna Fox

NSFW video filled with genuine human emotion and PAIN.

The UGLY truth about Chicago. They're going to flag this video so watch while you can!

Peace.
___
American *(Children's)* Lives Matter; Take Pride In Parenting; End Our National Health Crisis; Child Abuse and Neglect; End Community Violence/Fear, Police Anxiety & Educator's Frustrations

Tagged: #JamylaBolden, #TyshawnLee, #KingstonFrazier, #AvaCastillo, #JulieDombo, #FredrikaAllen, #EthanAli, #LavontayWhite, #NovaMarieGallman, #AyannaAllen, #TrinityGay, #T_H_U_G_L_I_F_E >>>REMEDY>>> #A_F_R_E_C_A_N

*"America’s Firm Resolve to End Childhood Abuse and Neglect”*

Last edited:
Zimmerman is Hispanic
Yeah I don't understand the difference between White Hispanics and White Non-Hispanic but there was a guy named Ray who was arguing with us on the Affirmative Action message boards who kept insisting that he was discriminated against as a white person. Eventually he claimed that he is 51% Hispanic but we argued for at least a week before the thought occurred that IF he is being discriminated against why wouldn't he believe it's due to the 51% Hispanic and not the 49% white makeup. Never really got a response to that.

Putting that aside however, and as ATL pointed out the police report lists him as a white male, it doesn't negate the fact that Zimmerman had no authority to do any of the things he did which lead the the confrontation with Martin. In fact, the letter of the law states that a person utilizing lethal force in a self-defense scenario cannot be the aggressor. In other words, I can't pick a fight with you and antagonize you to the point of an unruly response or attack just so I can then shoot you and turn around and claim self defense although that's exactly what he did.

• Thanks
Reactions: ATL
Go back and re-read the post and remember the context I have stated and you can see that you could possibly have gotten the wrong impression.

Being older than you AND having been asked on numerous times to speak at historical society meetings on many occasions, I highly doubt that you are going to "put me in my place." You're not qualified.

I can help you out, however. If America is so freaking bad, pack your rags and take your holier than thou attitude where the political scenery is more to your liking.

The fact that you get your panties in a bunch and have to sling racial slurs at whites makes your B.S. tale of those you hose down with arrogance that is "the least of your worries" rings a bit hollow.

The fact of the matter is, son, when I got laid off my job in the 1970s due to affirmative action, I made it a point to find out why. My father didn't own any slaves; my grandfather didn't; not my great grandfather either; I had to go back to 1737 to find anyone I was related to - on either side of the family that ever owned a slave.

Now the Bible says that God punishes people up to the third and fourth generations for iniquity (and slavery has been more of a fact than a sin), but either way I'm well past the fourth generation since slavery - as are you. So, it's time to quit using that as a pretext to harbor ill feelings against all whites when so few of the populace actually owned slaves.

So you're the champ? You're king of the Internet. Let the "old man" school you

1) The United States Supreme Court DISAGREES with you. In 1978 the high Court struck down racial quotas in college admissions. In order for them to do that, people had to face discrimination - and reverse discrimination DID happen and it was found to be unconstitutional

2) I once witnessed a case back in the day wherein a couple of Kluxers got into a spat with an inter-racial couple and a melee broke out. The white chick got into the thick of it and SHE was the one who had drawn the ire of the Kluxers. So your phony B.S. claim was that a white girl who was referred to as a N word lover was not a victim of racism?

3) While non-whites are still the numerical minority, blacks are more likely to murder a white than vice versa. But you operate under this mythical assumption that black people cannot be racist

4) Doctors are more likely to prescribe oipoids to whites than blacks. They operate under the assumption that white people have better insurance, etc. Doctors also prescribe SSRIs to whites more times than to blacks and, as a consequence, whites pretty well dominate the category of mass shootings (since homicidal and suicidal tendencies are known side effects of those drugs. A very subtle form of genocide is being committed on whites and yes, that IS racism

5) Your very comments show that you are a bigot and a racist. You claim I benefited off some supposed era where the whites got it all. The honest truth is, I grew up in an era where many whites were locked out of the job market and went on welfare. My mother ended up on welfare and one day my mother scratched up enough money to go to another state and live in one of our relative's shacks. Told you what that was really like. At about seven or so, one of my relatives bought me a Mountain Dew. That was my first soda in my life. At 14, I ran away from home and started making my own life.

I NEVER benefited off you nor did the color of my skin help me one iota. When racial quotas came along, a few months before the Bakke ruling came along, I DID lose my job due to the union's rules having to hire more black people. Unlike you, I did not get my boxers in a bunch and go off on a tangent. I lived in a mobile home that winter with two other guys that were unemployed. Most of the time we didn't have money for food or kerosene to put in the heater - and with us, we never considered the racial angle. Politics was out my league that year.

The last job I got, I was hired because the employer perceived me to be Hispanic; I did change my name because I've been pursued by white nationalists for quite some time. They don't like constructive criticism any more than you do. BTW, in a county that is 75 percent white, it is inconceivable that you would have over 85 percent of a company's employees being black - and no racism involved. But, I will say to you what I've said to the white racists. Unless an employer is beholden to the government (i.e. a government loan to get into business), then I strongly feel it is the owner's Right to hire whomever he or she wants... even if it is an all black staff.

But, I dismiss you as both a racist and a bigot as do most people here. You aren't the only person who can address the issue from an experience POV. And, if you want the insults to be nasty and public, then you are immature.

ROFLMAO! You wrote all of this nonsense and you STILL never answered my questions.

*Where did I state that I am "entitled" to anything, or "deserve special treatment"?

*Where did I use any "racial slurs"?

You cannot point out where I did either.

Yes, I did refer to you as "Grandpa", because YOU referred to me as "Son" first, and you also made it a point to state that you are older than I am.....you may be, but it is more likely that ypu are not by much.

So you got back what you gave in return.

Don't like it? Tough shit.

You asked for it.

As far as the rest of your "meltdown"
I know what it's like to be poor, AND be lawfully marginalized in society, having been around during Jim Crow.

How many times in YOUR lifetime have YOU been denied service in a public establishment necause of your race?

Did you ever watch your parents have urine and feces thrown on them? Or watch family members get sprayed with fire department hoses, then clubbed by rabid cops just for protesting peacefully for the same "American" rights as white citizens?

My guess is NO, you have not. And, If you actually believe that I will reward you with some kind of badge of honor, for cooking on a coal stove and using an outhouse just because you "think" that you deserve it, that is not going to happen. And as far as you supposedly being a foster parent to black children, it's easy to wonder if you are poisoning their minds, judging from how little self control that you have in even an anonymous forum like this

Lastly, it is usually a dead giveaway that a person is in reality a coward, when they start talking about their "physical prowess" on the internet to a total stranger, so you might want to think before you type because false bravado is not very manly.

Now, go change that leaky Depends diaper.

You're whining like a spoiled little infant.

You must have a miserable life if it hasn't taught you that YOU too must earn respect. Just as the white people use the terminology "illegal aliens" against Hispanics instead of calling them mud people, sand n144ers, etc. you do equally revealing things. You listen to the white people talk all around something and you tell them you have them all figured out. Well I'm just as enlightened as you are.

You're known by the company you keep and when you say things as you did in your last two sentences, it says more about your degree of hatred and bigotry than anything. THAT is your answer.

Even if you were "older" than me chronologically, you are nowhere near my league when it comes to experience understanding racial issues. That is why I have openly told you about the weaknesses in my own race's attitude and you can't do it with yours.

Instead of you using any degree of maturity, you talk smack you would never say in public, where people could put a name onto the skeet you spew. Here, you don't have to be accountable and you can talk racist, hate mongering cow dung all day.

As for my physical prowess, let me explain this to you in terminology I doubt you will understand:

When I was a kid when someone talked smack to another one, the whole room went silent, except for the occasional gasp. Well, I am an admitted Luddite and this WWE atmoshphere where blacks and whites spend more time trying to out-jockey the other with insults as opposed to having a civil conversation doesn't entertain me. The WWE is much the same. They spend 90 percent of their time flapping their gums and the other 10 percent pretending to be wrestling.

I presume that people who talk skeet have a personal problem. IF that is the case, I let them know, we can resolve this in private and get back to the conversation on the board. That way, instead of you wanting a face to face, you have the opportunity to tell me to name the time and the place without the fanfare and without moderators banning you. It gives you the best of all worlds.

If you read the posts very carefully, I have never opened with my first posting on a thread with a direct insult at anyone. Neither will I pretend that I'm not aware of the hidden nuances whereby you hide your intolerance for whites. And, while I have been a victim of racism myself, it does not rule my every waking moment. I get laid off a job, get mistreated, or disrespected, I don't let that define me. Black people many times do try to make a life out of a presupposed feeling that they think they have a monopoly on so they can become professional victims.

My own race does it too. I don't take it from them; I don't take it from you. It is what it is no matter what you do to sugar coat it.

Actually, I have a very good life. Been married to the same woman for many years, have a succesful son and daugther and several grandchildren who have been honor students and standout athletes and true friends from diverse backgrounds and all races.

I extend respect to all in return......IF I receive it, but I also DO NOT turn the other cheek if I don't.

Anything and everything that I say here, I have stated in public, and even one on one to white people that I have worked with, been friends with and even allowed inside of my own home.

Now back to what I said to you before:

You still NEVER answered my questions: instead you continue to evade what I have asked directly. Now for the third time.

*Where did I ever state that I am entitled to anything, or deserve special treatment"?

*Where did I use any kind of racial slur"?

*And here is a new question...where can you point out where I have even remotely implied that "I personally hate white people" in general?

Until you answer those questions, I have no choice except to dismiss you as a chronic whiner, who just babbles about nothing.

And as an editorial comment, so far you have posted nothing that makes you appear to be anything that remotely resembles intelligence and maturity.

You may be elderly, but you are far from wise.

The last time you asked me that question, I gave you the answer. Since you didn't understand, let me put in words that most here will be able to understand.

One night before some wrestling matches were to begin taping for tv and there was some serious bad blood in the locker room, Les Thatcher (the local promoter) brought everybody into a conference room and said he knew about the ill feelings some were having. He then said that he would fire anyone who said one of the then prohibited words because he did not want the local tv station to give the program the heave ho.

Jimmy Garvin had the biggest chip on his shoulder that night so when his interview came up, he addressed the guy he was having a personal issue with. He said "your daddy was a dog and your momma was a dog and son I don't have to tell you what that just made you."

Well I've answered your question TWICE. By all means, if you really mean what you said, then say no more. We won't have to address the rest of the posters and we can let them decide for themselves.

BTW, in a county that is 75 percent white, it is inconceivable that you would have over 85 percent of a company's employees being black - and no racism involved. But, I will say to you what I've said to the white racists. Unless an employer is beholden to the government (i.e. a government loan to get into business), then I strongly feel it is the owner's Right to hire whomever he or she wants... even if it is an all black staff.
I don't know what county you're speaking of but have you ever visited Atlanta? I don't know what it's like these days but I spent time there with a classmate in the 70s whose dad was a city councilman but it's pretty much a black populated and run major metropolitan area. Hartsfield-Jackson is the nation's busiest airport during certain hours.

BTW, in a county that is 75 percent white, it is inconceivable that you would have over 85 percent of a company's employees being black - and no racism involved. But, I will say to you what I've said to the white racists. Unless an employer is beholden to the government (i.e. a government loan to get into business), then I strongly feel it is the owner's Right to hire whomever he or she wants... even if it is an all black staff.
I don't know what county you're speaking of but have you ever visited Atlanta? I don't know what it's like these days but I spent time there with a classmate in the 70s whose dad was a city councilman but it's pretty much a black populated and run major metropolitan area. Hartsfield-Jackson is the nation's busiest airport during certain hours.

From my house I can drive to Atlanta in 40 minutes unless it's during rush hour traffic. Though I traveled quite a bit, my family has lived in the area since the 1960s and anything I missed, someone was sure to tell me about. In the 1980 census, our county (where I actually live) was over 80 % white. Which brings me to another thing - you cannot change a population that fast without having a subtle form of genocide or racism going on. Look at the demographics over just the last 25 years in metro Atlanta.

I give everyone the benefit of the doubt in regards to intelligence. Thus, I assume that you or any one who concludes that blacks are more racist than whites, are as smart as I am...if not smarter. Hence, if I know that the belief that blacks are more racist than whites is false, what prevents people like you from knowing it too?

If an intelligent person cannot figure out the correct answer to a simple question, when all the information is there to get the right answer, its because the intelligent persons intellect is being subdued by emotions and prejudice. There is a clear reason why people like you have to be "educated by force" on such matters. Its because you don't want to be educated, but rather, to believe what your prejudice and emotions want you to believe. Even when forced fed the truth....you stick your finger down your throat to throw it back up.

America has as many racist whites as it has ever had in its history. What's different today is that there are also many whites who are not like that and don't feel that they have to pretend to be that way or to be silent about the racism of other, just to get along and fit in with the racist. There are a lot of racist white people and there are a lot of white people who are not racist. The former just seek to camouflage themselves as the latter.

I like how you skipped right past the actual discussion topic to an assumption that YOUR view is correct, and a diversion attempt toward discussing why other people aren't smart enough to agree with you.

For someone who started out paying lip service to the intelligence of others, you certainly seem to think we're all stupid, if you think you're going to get away with it.

A Democrat Politician's worst nightmare is racial harmony.
CNN and MSNBC fan the flames of racial tensions 24/7 to help the Democrats.

Racial Harmony to conservatives is when blacks accept that they are inherently inferior to whites and that the consequence of that innate inferiority is that blacks lag in outcomes and performances related to education and economics and that white racism is only an excuse to deflect from the real truth of inferiority.

Liberals accepting that is racial harmony to conservatives.

Ooh, more ignorant bigotry. How spectacularly unhelpful.

1) The United States Supreme Court DISAGREES with you. In 1978 the high Court struck down racial quotas in college admissions. In order for them to do that, people had to face discrimination - and reverse discrimination DID happen and it was found to be unconstitutional
How do you come up with an equitable method for redistribution when one group has a monopoly on an entire industry? Is there a mechanism that exists that would take allow the removal of assets from the first group and provide them to the second group without the first group feeling that they were wrongfully deprived of something they needed even if they were never lawfully entitled to monopoly of the whole or at least are no longer entitled to the monopoly of the whole?

The reason I'm phrasing the question this way is because I've also posed another question which goes as follows

If you have two candidate pools of 10 individuals each would you not expect the best of Pool B to exceed the qualifications of the worst of Pool A? Why or why not?
The person I previously asked this question of never answered it.

And just for the record, the Supreme Court also made this ruling which is arguably its worse decision ever

On March 6, 1857, Chief Justice Roger Taney issued what is widely regarded as the worst Supreme Court opinion ever. He noted that the question before the Court was whether African Americans are citizens of the United States and thus able to file suit in federal court. His analysis of that issue is couched in abjectly racist language:

[African Americans] had for more than a century before been regarded as beings of an inferior order, and altogether unfit to associate with the white race, either in social or political relations; and so far inferior, that they had no rights which the white man was bound to respect; and that the negro might justly and lawfully be reduced to slavery for his benefit. He was bought and sold, and treated as an ordinary article of merchandise and traffic, whenever a profit could be made by it.
FindLaw's United States Supreme Court case and opinions.

1. It is not credible that you do not understand what I mean by pointing out that you are behaving like a dick.
Why is it not credible that I want you to explain what exactly you're calling me? Were you trying to insult me?

Because it is not.

And no, not really trying to insult you. Just pointing out your behavior. If it does not bother you, that you are acting like a dick, by all means, continue.

2. I did not start the name calling, you did.
Uh huh and I'm not the one crying about it either.[/QUOTE]

Making a comment about your behavior is not "crying". Mischaracterizing what I say, is, further dick behavior from you, btw.

3. When you insist on repeatedly judging whites as though they are the same as whites from a century ago from the Deep South, it is not credible that you fight for the rights of whites.
It is not credible to whom? Some of you behave in EXACTLY the same manner as the racists from 100, 60, 30 & just 20 years ago I believe it was when a group of whites dragged a black man (James Byrd) to his death behind a pickup truck. On the day of the 911 attacks in New York some idiot in a pickup truck paced me on the freeway from where I entered it all the way downtown to where I worked. There is a level of in-your face open hostility that I never experienced back in the '60s, 70's, '80's etc and it appears to be getting worse.[/QUOTE]

It is not credible to any reasonable person.

It is not credible to me.

And it should not be credible to YOU, once you consider it for even a moment.

4. NOTHING I have said or supported suggests that I believe that my rights supersede others because I am white. I have challenged you do support that shit, and you have utterly failed.

I'm not the one who failed this exercise. Your problem with me stems from the fact that I can argue either side of this topic while you can only argue one side. I understand that there are many unpleasant aspects of the United States' racist past but failing to fully look at and consider what has occurred and/or attempting to whitewash it doesn't help anyone.[/QUOTE]

Calling you on your efforts to pretend that New Haven Conn. 2009, is Hicktown Georgia, 1901,

is not "whitewashing" US history.

5. Why did you cut the portion of the discussion about the specific group of blacks not scoring well? That is the meat of the issue.
Okay then since you wanted me to ask, why do you believe the blacks candidates did not score well on the exam?[/QUOTE]

I don't want you to ask me anything. I want you to not assume shit, and then judge me, based on YOUR assumptions.

If having your mistake on that, pointed out to you, does not make YOU want to ask my beliefs on the subject, then never fucking mind.

But stop judging me based on shit you make up in your head.

6. Do you expect or demand equal outcomes?
That's not what investigators do.[/QUOTE]

That was not an answer.

Do you expect, or demand equal outcomes?

Yeah there is. You name a law and/or policy made by blacks that have denied whites of any opportunity in the history of this nation. Show me a pattern of institutional racism against whites. Show me a community where white neighborhoods are denied resources by black governments despite years of whites petitioning that government for resources. I can go on and on Molly. Being called a white person is not racism.
Racism isn't defined as just institutional. There are no institutional laws or policies today that cause racism in this country. If you are denied resources it is because of your income, credit, education, etc, not because you are black, for the most part.

If you have studied the history of America, whether it be factual or revised, on what basis do you equate anti black racism,and anti white racism to be the same?

By default, in many cases black people are presumed to be violent, as well as prone to corruption.

Speaking for myself, no one in my family is either of the two, however, I have been stopped by police before, one particular time less than a mile from my home, just because they "wanted to verify" my ownership of a Porsche that I was driving.

After they ran their :"check", I was told to "just take off, but to "watch myself"

As recently as 2001, I made a business trip to Boston, and when I arrived at the Hyatt Regency at the Hynnes Convention Center, and tried to check in, I was told that they had no record of my reservation, but when a white friend of mine that I used to travel with arrived, he asked the front desk, "what room I was in", and they told him that "I had not arrived yet".

Your experiences you posted appear to be racism. I have been told that I was disliked by black people just because I am white. I have been told that black people are the superior race by blacks. That is also racism. I was stopped many times as a teenager because we were a car full of "hippies", so we must have dope on us, which we didn't. There are many forms of discrimination, not always racism.

Zimmerman is Hispanic
Yeah I don't understand the difference between White Hispanics and White Non-Hispanic but there was a guy named Ray who was arguing with us on the Affirmative Action message boards who kept insisting that he was discriminated against as a white person. Eventually he claimed that he is 51% Hispanic but we argued for at least a week before the thought occurred that IF he is being discriminated against why wouldn't he believe it's due to the 51% Hispanic and not the 49% white makeup. Never really got a response to that.

Putting that aside however, and as ATL pointed out the police report lists him as a white male, it doesn't negate the fact that Zimmerman had no authority to do any of the things he did which lead the the confrontation with Martin. In fact, the letter of the law states that a person utilizing lethal force in a self-defense scenario cannot be the aggressor. In other words, I can't pick a fight with you and antagonize you to the point of an unruly response or attack just so I can then shoot you and turn around and claim self defense although that's exactly what he did.
I agree. Zimmerman looks Hispanic, that is usually how someone is defined as per race. Didn't he claim to shoot in self defense? I don't remember all the details.

Your inability to show gratitude is a personal flaw.

You have numerous flaws in your logic. As far as your "personal flaws", I will not be a pompous asshole like you and try to point them out, because I'm fortunate to not even know you.

You have no guilt because you never owned a slave, and I have no gratitude because I have never been a slave.

That's just how it is. Deal with it.

You don't think your life is better because slavery was destroyed as an institution?

My life is what it is because of hhe work that my parents did and the work that I've done.

What about your life? From the way that you appear to think, I could envision you owning a plantation and having slaves.

1. Your implied answer that your life would not be any different if slavery was still a part of American life is absurd. This nation would be very different and the vast majority of people's lives would be the worst for it.

2. Nothing I have said, justifies your smear of me as a plantation owner. YOu are an asshole.

The fact that slavery was abolished even before my Grandfather lived, does not qualify ME or YOU to speculate about what the country would be like if it was still in effect.

Sure it does. People consider alternative courses of actions and likely consequences all the time. It's normal.

In case you did not know it, every black person in America was NOT a slave during that era.

I did know that, and it doesn't change my position that America and the vast majority of American lives would be worse if slavery was still being practiced in America today.

If you are so sensitive about being "smeared", maybe you should not be such an "ASSHOLE" yourself.

Nothing I've said, could reasonable be called being an asshole. I'm not the one smearing people based on bullshit guesses and assumptions.

You do not get to dictate to me "what my life would be like".....with or without slavery.

Sure I do.

It is a pretty easy call to make, that the country would be worse if we were still a slave using nation.

If you want to argue the other side, ie that the nation could be the same or better, you are the one with an uphill battle.[/QUOTE]

An "uphill battle" with a total stranger on an anonymous message board? Seriously?[/QUOTE]

Yes. The fact that the stakes are low, does not change the fact that your position, ie that your life would be the same if slavery was still a part of American society, would be a very hard case to make.

Your problem has been, and still is that you exhibit the tendencies of an immature child when your "opinion" is treated like exactly what it is....your personal view of what someone that you have no knowledge of should be grateful for.

And that's just the Logical Fallacy of Ad Hominem.

My point is completely reasonable. It is completely normal to consider the results of alternate policies. Your pretense that that is not normal, is you being intellectually dishonest.

The insults you add, is just you being an asshole.

So please, go ahead and whine about being "smeared" over my opinion of your misinformed views. That is your right, but I will NOT, give you a pass when you attempt to tell ME, how I should think.

I'm not asking for a pass.

I've made my case, and all you've done is spew nonsense and insults.

YOu lose.

There is no way to prove that. So please spare us.
You have history on your side but like almost every thread on race you post in, you dont have the present.

We have the present also. Rasmussen data really doesn't count.
No you dont.

We do and its not debateable.
no you dont and i agree :D

Well white man, when you live black let me know and we can discuss what you have experienced.

"Live black"? The fuck does that even mean?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back