Are Blacks More Racist Than Whites? Most Americans Say Yes

Status
Not open for further replies.
What do you mean by "that is a dick move"?
It is the type of thing a person who is a dick would do.
LOL..define what you mean when you say a person is a dick, or more specifically what you mean when you say that I am a dick. Because now you're the one calling me names, simply because you talked yourself into a corner with your supremacist comments and attitudes and are lashing out because you've been called on it.

Those assumptions that you say that I've made about you are based on YOUR comments but I bet it never occurred to you that I fight for the rights of whites as well as people of color and not just by sticking up for them on a friggin message board. Because that's what people who believe in equal rights for everyone do. The problems that most of you have is you don't seem to understand that your rights end where the rights of others begin, meaning that yours rights do not supersede the rights of others simply because you're white and erroneously believe the white race is being discriminated against as a whole.

1. It is not credible that you do not understand what I mean by pointing out that you are behaving like a dick.

2. I did not start the name calling, you did.

3. When you insist on repeatedly judging whites as though they are the same as whites from a century ago from the Deep South, it is not credible that you fight for the rights of whites.

4. NOTHING I have said or supported suggests that I believe that my rights supersede others because I am white. I have challenged you do support that shit, and you have utterly failed.

5. Why did you cut the portion of the discussion about the specific group of blacks not scoring well? That is the meat of the issue.

6. Do you expect or demand equal outcomes?

Why do you ignore 241 years of white racial preferences?

[QU
OTE="IM2, post: 19785837, member: 53913"]I stand corrected.

But, again, the test was about fighting fires. Assuming that cultural bias or a corrupt grader is responsible, when the city showed such strong determination to promote black firefighters, is not reasonable.

Nor is calling me racist based on that statement.

Page after page, and you never FUCKING ASKED ME, why I thought the black firefighters scored poorly, you just started smearing me with what in our culture is a very serious slur.

With all due respect. That is a dick move.

Anyone white that says blacks we should be grateful to whites for freeing us from slavery is a racist. You said that, now stop lying and whining abut being called what you are

DId I say that? Or did I say that you should be grateful to the whites that freed you from slavery?

No whites "freed" anyone from slavery. They fought to save the Union, and by default slaves were "freed", then literally overnight, ended up in the Jim Crow system.

Your inability to show gratitude is a personal flaw.

You have numerous flaws in your logic. As far as your "personal flaws", I will not be a pompous asshole like you and try to point them out, because I'm fortunate to not even know you.

You have no guilt because you never owned a slave, and I have no gratitude because I have never been a slave.

That's just how it is. Deal with it.[/QUOTE]

You don't think your life is better because slavery was destroyed as an institution?[/QUOTE]

My life is what it is because of hhe work that my parents did and the work that I've done.

What about your life? From the way that you appear to think, I could envision you owning a plantation and having slaves.

The fact is, millions of blacks do not agree with you. They are now on the conservative side.
I do not understand what it is you're trying to convey with that sentence. That's like saying "millions of blacks do not agree that 1 +1 = 2 in the decimal number system"

You don't understand that many modern day black people are no longer buying into the hate mongering of ATL?

image.php

image.php

This is one of the first subjects I talked about when I started posting on message boards. Are Blacks on average more racist than whites?
I've always believed that they are. Something that I discovered growing up was that almost every black in America thinks about race every day, whereas most whites don't. There's a reason for this, but this simple fact is being used by the left to divide America.

A Rassmussen survey asked the question 5 years ago, and my guess is it would be even worse today.

Wednesday, July 03, 2013

Americans consider blacks more likely to be racist than whites and Hispanics in this country.

Thirty-seven percent (37%) of American Adults think most black Americans are racist, according to a new Rasmussen Reports national telephone survey. Just 15% consider most white Americans racist, while 18% say the same of most Hispanic Americans. (To see survey question wording, click here.)

There is a huge ideological difference on this topic. Among conservative Americans, 49% consider most blacks racist, and only 12% see most whites that way. Among liberal voters, 27% see most white Americans as racist, and 21% say the same about black Americans.

From a partisan perspective, 49% of Republicans see most black Americans as racist, along with 36% of unaffiliated adults and 29% of Democrats.

Among black Americans, 31% think most blacks are racist, while 24% consider most whites racist and 15% view most Hispanics that way.

Among white adults, 10% think most white Americans are racist; 38% believe most blacks are racist, and 17% say most Hispanics are racist.

Overall, just 30% of all Americans now rate race relations in the United States as good or excellent. Fourteen percent (14%) describe them as poor. Twenty-nine percent (29%) think race relations are getting better, while 32% believe they are getting worse. Thirty-five percent (35%) feel they are staying about the same.

These figures reflect more pessimism than was found in April when 42% gave race relations positive marks and 39% said race relations were improving. However, the April number reflected all-time highs while the current numbers are more consistent with the general attitudes of recent years.

(Want a free daily e-mail update? If it's in the news, it's in our polls). Rasmussen Reports updates are also available on Twitter or Facebook.

The survey of 1,000 Adults was conducted on July 1-2, 2013 by Rasmussen Reports. The margin of sampling error is +/- 3 percentage points with a 95% level of confidence. Field work for all Rasmussen Reports surveys is conducted by Pulse Opinion Research, LLC. See methodology.

------------------

Blacks are slightly more optimistic about the current state of race relations in American than whites and Hispanics are. But 37% of blacks and 38% of Hispanics believe those relations are getting worse, compared to 29% of whites.​

image.php

Links

As of last night, I believe that most blacks are racist - at least to a higher degree than whites.

I was judged by a single response that a poster admitted he didn't bother reading all of. When you have that happen several times, you begin to base your opinion on your experiences.

But really, does a member of the White Nationalists or KKK the same guy who takes in children as a DFACS asset? In other words, I am a foster parent. When police take parents into custody, the children are sent to me to live in my house until the parents can qualify to get them back or relatives petition for custody. Do white racists try to adopt non-white children?

Toward the end of last year, I was asked to speak at a nearby church. The very first person through the door was the wife of a friend I've had for well over 30 years (we were kids) and that lady adopted two black children rather than take the chance that the state would split them up. They were all each other had.

So, white supremacists show up and give a spin on my life; one even claiming to "know" me. Because they are willing to lie about me, who do you think that black guy believes? Yep. The one who will confirm this black guy's racist stereotyping.

Now, since there are no black people with enough discernment to look at the facts - and as I stated, this black guy worked off zero facts, and reason with him, what does that say about the black community as a whole? When black people are being bullied, whites jump onto their bandwagon. When whites are being bullied by a black person, rare (if ever) to you see a black person jump in and defend the white guy.

If you happen to see an exception, post it for me.

LOL! Blacks do it all the time. What we don't sees is much of the opposite.

Do you happen to live in a cave, isolated from the real world?

image.php

image.php

This is one of the first subjects I talked about when I started posting on message boards. Are Blacks on average more racist than whites?
I've always believed that they are. Something that I discovered growing up was that almost every black in America thinks about race every day, whereas most whites don't. There's a reason for this, but this simple fact is being used by the left to divide America.

A Rassmussen survey asked the question 5 years ago, and my guess is it would be even worse today.

Wednesday, July 03, 2013

Americans consider blacks more likely to be racist than whites and Hispanics in this country.

Thirty-seven percent (37%) of American Adults think most black Americans are racist, according to a new Rasmussen Reports national telephone survey. Just 15% consider most white Americans racist, while 18% say the same of most Hispanic Americans. (To see survey question wording, click here.)

There is a huge ideological difference on this topic. Among conservative Americans, 49% consider most blacks racist, and only 12% see most whites that way. Among liberal voters, 27% see most white Americans as racist, and 21% say the same about black Americans.

From a partisan perspective, 49% of Republicans see most black Americans as racist, along with 36% of unaffiliated adults and 29% of Democrats.

Among black Americans, 31% think most blacks are racist, while 24% consider most whites racist and 15% view most Hispanics that way.

Among white adults, 10% think most white Americans are racist; 38% believe most blacks are racist, and 17% say most Hispanics are racist.

Overall, just 30% of all Americans now rate race relations in the United States as good or excellent. Fourteen percent (14%) describe them as poor. Twenty-nine percent (29%) think race relations are getting better, while 32% believe they are getting worse. Thirty-five percent (35%) feel they are staying about the same.

These figures reflect more pessimism than was found in April when 42% gave​
So, how much longer do you think that proposition is going to be used?
proposition: a statement or assertion that expresses a judgment or opinion.
versus
fact: a thing that is indisputably the case.
So, how much longer do you think that proposition is going to be used?
versus

The fact is, millions of blacks do not agree with you. They are now on the conservative side.

But, no deflection here. Let me pose this as a way of paraphrasing you:

Black people will never let the white race off the hook over slavery (though most blacks fared better under slavery than they would have in their native countries.)

That aside, many black people tell me that they are descended from the Egyptians of biblical times. If I accept that premise, will the black people pay reparations to the Israelites they held in bondage?

Where I live, Jews, Muslims and even black people seem to be able to work at the same place and communicate. Whites and blacks? Not so much. The feeling I get is that some black people will not be satisfied until we have an internal civil war where blacks can take control over the whites. A few whites feel the same way. If it ever happens, it would be as funny as it would be tragic. What's worse, both are so screwed up that, in the end, the Hispanics would take over and there would be Hispanics running the show.

How do even begin to defend the statement that:

"Blacks fared better in slavery than they would have in their native land"?

That is one of the most ignorant statements that have been posted here today.
Much of the early history of slavery in North Africa was because of a Muslim purge that took place hundreds of years ago.
They were told to convert, be sold into slavery, or be put to death.
At one time being a slave was a way to pay off debts.
By law, slaves were supposed to be treated well.
Over time the treatment of slaves changed and it started an abolition movement.
The point should be, as anyone who has been to present day Africa.....American Blacks are better off than those they left behind.

This is total stupidity.
Then do us a favor and move back to Africa.
My guess is plenty of people would buy you a ticket and give you a boot out the door.

"No One Was Talking About These Uncomfortable Muhammad Ali Quotes About Race
“Thank God my granddaddy got on that boat.”
— 1974 response when asked for his impression of Africa, after Ali returned to the United States from Zaire, where he fought George Foreman."

No One Was Talking About These Uncomfortable Muhammad Ali Quotes About Race

Reality isn't your strong suit, is it.

Best way to end this Reparations argument is take the race-baiting perpetrators to Africa and show them the disease, harsh living conditions, and general squalor of their former homeland or homeland of their ancestors.
Then remind them what living in America is compared to grass huts on the side of a river.

LOL! Talking to a person who got reparations about ending a argument about reparations is about as stupid as stupid can get.

'Reparations' has never, in any way, been a part of either my life, nor any of my family.

Nor has any other iteration of begging for handouts.

But......if you'd like to begin same on an individual level, I can get you a Styrofoam cup.....

You see kiddo you run your mouth and go too far when you do so. Therefore we are going to a place I did not want to go. But for you, I'm going to make an exception.

You talk a lot of shit about how blacks should be happy to be here instead of Africa. What about your japanese ass? Are you grateful to the white man because he did not wipe every japanese person off the face of the earth for starting world war two? Learn to humble yourself child and stay out of adult conversations.

"You talk a lot of shit about how blacks should be happy to be here instead of Africa."

Actually, I never said any such thing......Muhammad Ali said it.

And, you're not in Africa......so it seems you agree.

And you are stupid enough to really believe Ali meant that. You are a child. You haven't had to earn a buck in your life. You parents feed, house and clothe you. Shut the fuck up.

Good to see that I have beaten you into submission: you now admit that Ali said exactly what I said he did.

You remind me of nothing so much as Confederate General Wise, chased by Union General Cox, referring to his retreat a 'retrograde movement' of his troops.

Nice retrograde movement, there.

BTW.....I never tell anyone to 'shut up."
It shows the fear you have of my posts.
Excellent.

image.php

image.php

Wednesday, July 03, 2013

versus
versus

Black people will never let the white race off the hook over slavery (though most blacks fared better under slavery than they would have in their native countries.)

That aside, many black people tell me that they are descended from the Egyptians of biblical times. If I accept that premise, will the black people pay reparations to the Israelites they held in bondage?

Where I live, Jews, Muslims and even black people seem to be able to work at the same place and communicate. Whites and blacks? Not so much. The feeling I get is that some black people will not be satisfied until we have an internal civil war where blacks can take control over the whites. A few whites feel the same way. If it ever happens, it would be as funny as it would be tragic. What's worse, both are so screwed up that, in the end, the Hispanics would take over and there would be Hispanics running the show.

Much of the early history of slavery in North Africa was because of a Muslim purge that took place hundreds of years ago.
The point should be, as anyone who has been to present day Africa.....American Blacks are better off than those they left behind.

This is total stupidity.
My guess is plenty of people would buy you a ticket and give you a boot out the door.

....and help him pack.....

On the downside.....we'd have to find another piñata .....

LOL..define what you mean when you say a person is a dick, or more specifically what you mean when you say that I am a dick. Because now you're the one calling me names, simply because you talked yourself into a corner with your supremacist comments and attitudes and are lashing out because you've been called on it.

Those assumptions that you say that I've made about you are based on YOUR comments but I bet it never occurred to you that I fight for the rights of whites as well as people of color and not just by sticking up for them on a friggin message board. Because that's what people who believe in equal rights for everyone do. The problems that most of you have is you don't seem to understand that your rights end where the rights of others begin, meaning that yours rights do not supersede the rights of others simply because you're white and erroneously believe the white race is being discriminated against as a whole.

1. It is not credible that you do not understand what I mean by pointing out that you are behaving like a dick.

3. When you insist on repeatedly judging whites as though they are the same as whites from a century ago from the Deep South, it is not credible that you fight for the rights of whites.

4. NOTHING I have said or supported suggests that I believe that my rights supersede others because I am white. I have challenged you do support that shit, and you have utterly failed.

5. Why did you cut the portion of the discussion about the specific group of blacks not scoring well? That is the meat of the issue.

For one, because there were NOT 241 years of white racial preferences.

As I have repeatedly demonstrated to you with hard data and peer reviewed studies.

[QU
OTE="IM2, post: 19785837, member: 53913"]I stand corrected.

But, again, the test was about fighting fires. Assuming that cultural bias or a corrupt grader is responsible, when the city showed such strong determination to promote black firefighters, is not reasonable.

Nor is calling me racist based on that statement.

Page after page, and you never FUCKING ASKED ME, why I thought the black firefighters scored poorly, you just started smearing me with what in our culture is a very serious slur.

With all due respect. That is a dick move.

Anyone white that says blacks we should be grateful to whites for freeing us from slavery is a racist. You said that, now stop lying and whining abut being called what you are

DId I say that? Or did I say that you should be grateful to the whites that freed you from slavery?

No whites "freed" anyone from slavery. They fought to save the Union, and by default slaves were "freed", then literally overnight, ended up in the Jim Crow system.

You have numerous flaws in your logic. As far as your "personal flaws", I will not be a pompous asshole like you and try to point them out, because I'm fortunate to not even know you.

You have no guilt because you never owned a slave, and I have no gratitude because I have never been a slave.

That's just how it is. Deal with it.

You don't think your life is better because slavery was destroyed as an institution?[/QUOTE]

My life is what it is because of hhe work that my parents did and the work that I've done.

What about your life? From the way that you appear to think, I could envision you owning a plantation and having slaves.[/QUOTE]

1. Your implied answer that your life would not be any different if slavery was still a part of American life is absurd. This nation would be very different and the vast majority of people's lives would be the worst for it.

2. Nothing I have said, justifies your smear of me as a plantation owner. YOu are an asshole.

That's just how it is. Deal with it.

You don't think your life is better because slavery was destroyed as an institution?

What about your life? From the way that you appear to think, I could envision you owning a plantation and having slaves.[/QUOTE]

1. Your implied answer that your life would not be any different if slavery was still a part of American life is absurd. This nation would be very different and the vast majority of people's lives would be the worst for it.

2. Nothing I have said, justifies your smear of me as a plantation owner. YOu are an asshole.[/QUOTE]

The fact that slavery was abolished even before my Grandfather lived, does not qualify ME or YOU to speculate about what the country would be like if it was still in effect.

In case you did not know it, every black person in America was NOT a slave during that era.

If you are so sensitive about being "smeared", maybe you should not be such an "ASSHOLE" yourself.

You do not get to dictate to me "what my life would be like".....with or without slavery.

Last edited:
Why is it not credible that I want you to explain what exactly you're calling me? Were you trying to insult me?
Uh huh and I'm not the one crying about it either.
It is not credible to whom? Some of you behave in EXACTLY the same manner as the racists from 100, 60, 30 & just 20 years ago I believe it was when a group of whites dragged a black man (James Byrd) to his death behind a pickup truck. On the day of the 911 attacks in New York some idiot in a pickup truck paced me on the freeway from where I entered it all the way downtown to where I worked. There is a level of in-your face open hostility that I never experienced back in the '60s, 70's, '80's etc and it appears to be getting worse.
I'm not the one who failed this exercise. Your problem with me stems from the fact that I can argue either side of this topic while you can only argue one side. I understand that there are many unpleasant aspects of the United States' racist past but failing to fully look at and consider what has occurred and/or attempting to whitewash it doesn't help anyone.
Okay then since you wanted me to ask, why do you believe the blacks candidates did not score well on the exam?
That's not what investigators do.

image.php

image.php

Wednesday, July 03, 2013

versus
versus

This is total stupidity.

How does a person "move back" to a place that they are not "from".

He was right about what you stated....STUPIDITY".

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

This is total stupidity.

Let expound on your response that says more than any argument you will ever make.

If you are not from an African country (which would include descendants), you would not be entitled to anything from the government of the United States - no preferential treatment, no reparations, nothing above what all of us are entitled to.

You would be an American. The last slave ship came to the U.S. in 1859. A few years later, slavery was outlawed. Black people, at that time, willingly chose to stay in the United States.

So, if you are not "from" Africa, you are not entitled to any special treatment. Get over it. Quit blaming people from six or eight generations back for your failures.

For one, because there were NOT 241 years of white racial preferences.

As I have repeatedly demonstrated to you with hard data and peer reviewed studies.
Oops, I hit report by accident... Good grief... Sorry bout that.. Maybe it didn't work, because it just highlighted it, and I de-highlighted it... LOL.

This is total stupidity.

What is stupid is claiming you deserve payment for hardships that un-named individuals (that aren't alive today) went through, the only connection you may have to them is your skin color is somewhat similar.

Like I said before, if this is righteous, then Egypt owes me a check. We need to identify every case of white slavery throughout history and pay me my money.

This is total stupidity.

Let expound on your response that says more than any argument you will ever make.

If you are not from an African country (which would include descendants), you would not be entitled to anything from the government of the United States - no preferential treatment, no reparations, nothing above what all of us are entitled to.

You would be an American. The last slave ship came to the U.S. in 1859. A few years later, slavery was outlawed. Black people, at that time, willingly chose to stay in the United States.

So, if you are not "from" Africa, you are not entitled to any special treatment. Get over it. Quit blaming people from six or eight generations back for your failures.

So, lets ensure that we both get this correctly, and that YOU are properly put in your place.

When and where did I EVER state in any post that I put up that you can find, that I was "entitled" to anything or any special treatment?

Secondly, you are ignorantly misinformed to ASSume that I have "failed" at anything or that I "blame" anyone for anything, that has ever gone wrong in my life.

Some anonymous, uppity caucasoids on a public message board are the least of any problems that I have.

Lastly, It is most likely that I understand the beginning as well as the end of the Atlantic Slave Trade far better than you do, so you are wasting time and words by telling me when "the last slave ship left", and how black people "stayed here willingly". I probably learned that long before you did.

The common denominator that I see among you abjectly ignorant people in this forum is that you speak with no filter, and no objectivity.

The majority of you appear to look at all non white individuals through the same biased lens.

As if we are a monolithic entity who all share the same thoughts, beliefs and opinions.

That speaks volumes about your collective stupidity and ignorance.

Last edited:

This is total stupidity.

What is stupid is claiming you deserve payment for hardships that un-named individuals (that aren't alive today) went through, the only connection you may have to them is your skin color is somewhat similar.

Like I said before, if this is righteous, then Egypt owes me a check. We need to identify every case of white slavery throughout history and pay me my money.

Still another imbecile surfaces...WHERE DID I STATE THAT I AM OWED ANYTHING?

You cannot locate a post where I did, because I never made that statement.

What I did state was that YOU posted a stupid statement.

Which YOU did.

As far as "white slavery", thats YOUR problem.

Not mine.

This is total stupidity.

Which YOU did.

Not mine.
You might want to go back and re-read what I posted.
I didn't say YOU specifically were making this claim.
I said this in the context of repeating what others have claimed. I was talking about the claims of IM2 and others.

This is total stupidity.

Which YOU did.

Not mine.
You might want to go back and re-read what I posted.
I didn't say YOU specifically were making this claim.
I said this in the context of repeating what others have claimed. I was talking about the claims of IM2 and others.

But you addressed me. That's my point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back