are Blacks stupid or what

Huey

Silver Member
Mar 6, 2012
Earth
I purchased the Phila inquirer this morning and what do I see on the front page is idiot who was operating the crane that caused that building collapse and killed all those people. He was high on mary jane and he was Black. They have good paying jobs and they get high,and cause accidents no wonder they cant get any where.What the "hells wrong with them".But then again he's only one of many azz holes. They are gonna blame this whole affair on him. I give up.

I don't think the color of his skin had anything to do with it BUT if he was truly high on pot and was the cause of the accident that killed and injured those people he needs to go to jail for a very long time.

I purchased the Phila inquirer this morning and what do I see on the front page is idiot who was operating the crane that caused that building collapse and killed all those people. He was high on mary jane and he was Black. They have good paying jobs and they get high,and cause accidents no wonder they cant get any where.What the "hells wrong with them".But then again he's only one of many azz holes. They are gonna blame this whole affair on him. I give up.

The question should be "Is A PERSON" who operates a crane while under the influence stupid?"

ya'll always making excuses for these dumb azzes.Well I dont make excuses for them.

This is a stupid assumption by an idiot or a race baiter. Anybody of any race or ethnic background can smoke pot and get high ... and operate a crane. They generally lose their jobs pretty quickly.

Then again, there was the black guy in Cleveland who aided the escape of three women who'd been brutalized and dehumanized for ten years.

Do you have a problem...with black folk?

Are you impervious to the "new" wave of racial dynamics that has been afoot in the land for, Lo, these many years now?

Then again, there was the black guy in Cleveland who aided the escape of three women who'd been brutalized and dehumanized for ten years.

Are you impervious to the "new" wave of racial dynamics that has been afoot in the land for, Lo, these many years now?

I like your screename....."unity".

Apparently, by the looks of things, pot made Jimmy Hendrix ambidextrous. So it can't be all bad.

I like your screename....."unity".

No I dont,I just have a problem with the dumb things they do.:confused:

This is affirmative action. You can be a drug addict or a criminal or a terrorist and if you're black none of that matters when you apply for a job. You get it and the public suffers.

This is affirmative action. You can be a drug addict or a criminal or a terrorist and if you're black none of that matters when you apply for a job. You get it and the public suffers.

So we are safe to assume that you are a drug addict, a criminal and a terrorist and were denied employment because you are white?

Forum List

Back