Are Children A Part Of The Gay Marriage Conversation?

To what degree are children a part of the gay-marriage conversation?

• They are THE concern of marriage. Marriage was mainly created for their benefit after all.

Votes: 7 63.6%
  • Part of the conversation for sure. But in the end the adult civil rights trump them.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Somewhat part of the conversation, but only a secondary role.

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Marriage is for and about adults. Kids will accept what they have to.

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Not sure

Votes: 1 9.1%

• Total voters
And for you, as you watch the far right hetero fascist ship of state sinking

Last edited:
Pop and Sil simply can't think clearly: no critical thinking ability at all.

1. All adult preadotrs need to be hunted down.

2.. Hetero predators commit hundreds of times more assaults on children than homosexuals.

SCOTUS is very aware of those facts.

#2 is just plain false. About half of all cases of paedophilia are male-on-male.
Something that you apparently don't understand about pedophilia is the sex of the victim is relatively unimportant. It is the fact that the victim is a child that attracts them, not their sex. 86% of child sex predators identify themselves as bisexual since pedophiles have not reached a point in their sexual development to be have a sexual preference.

And for you, as you watch the far right hetero fascist ship of state sinking
"Far right hetero ship"? :lmao:

I voted for Obama twice. I know the Chic Fil A crowds and the working classes a little better than you. I voted for Obama because he was the lesser of two evils. Not because I wanted to.

Yeah, here are a bunch of "far right hetero fascists...each and every one". Funny. They look like regular old soccer moms and domestic dads to me?

chickfilacardrivein_zpsb2be6ae5.jpg

chickfilabagforeground_zps18d52d68.jpg

Goody gum drops for you, Sil :lol:

the hetero fascist ways are falling; get used to it because that will be part of your life until you die

Goody gum drops for you, Sil :lol:

the hetero fascist ways are falling; get used to it because that will be part of your life until you die
Sorry. I've been around longer than you obviously. I've seen the pendulum swing back and forth. In fact just the other day I heard a bunch of 20 somethings using the term "that's gay!" again. And I know a few of them. Apparently the generations have switched and now the new incoming group is getting burned out on gay and turning back to more conservative stances.

You knew the day would come anyway as fickle trends come and go. Gay is "passe'". Everyone is sick of it. It's like getting served macaroni and cheese every single day. Eventually you want something else..

The welfare of children put up for adoption is our business.

Yes, this truly will be a legal battle between the civil rights of orphans vs the overweening aspirations of those anxious to get at them..

"Your honor, I offer Exhibit A":

sandiegokidsatgayparade_zps9a9da379.jpg

gaygreendickguys_zps283f3742.jpg

gaymidwestparadejpg_zpse239f00e.jpg

gayfreak_zpsede639f5.jpg
Irony... A supposedly straight person who is constantly complaining about gay pride parades... CONSTANTLY ADVERTISING AND POSTING PICTURES OF GAY PRIDE PARADES.

Those are the first court cases regarding marriage. Marriage has existed for thousands of years. Court cases in the United States don't prove a thing about the origins of marriage.

The origins of which, civil or religious? How are the origins relevant to the discussion?

The discussion is about why marriage exists. That goes right to the subject of origins.

except marriage doesn't exist for procreation.

That's the only reason marriage exists.
WTF are you talking about?

he doesn't know.

that's his problem.

but maybe if he says the same ignorant thing over and over he can make it true.

2.. Hetero predators commit hundreds of times more assaults on children than homosexuals.

#2 is just plain false. About half of all cases of paedophilia are male-on-male.
Something that you apparently don't understand about pedophilia is the sex of the victim is relatively unimportant. It is the fact that the victim is a child that attracts them, not their sex. 86% of child sex predators identify themselves as bisexual since pedophiles have not reached a point in their sexual development to be have a sexual preference.

That's homosexual propaganda. if a male paedophile chooses exclusively male victims, then he's a homosexual. Homosexuality is determined by your choice of gender you prefer to have sex with, so how does molesting little boys not qualify?

The origins of which, civil or religious? How are the origins relevant to the discussion?

The discussion is about why marriage exists. That goes right to the subject of origins.

except marriage doesn't exist for procreation.

That's the only reason marriage exists.
WTF are you talking about?

he doesn't know.

that's his problem.

but maybe if he says the same ignorant thing over and over he can make it true.

I don't know. I can't be held responsible for your inability to commit logic.

Homosexuality and children...is that a oxymoron? Gays are a huge minority here, like 2 percent...Why is this an issue even? Money and even more money. That is all this comes down to. $ That's what gays have, not much else.

That's homosexual propaganda. if a male paedophile chooses exclusively male victims, then he's a homosexual. Homosexuality is determined by your choice of gender you prefer to have sex with, so how does molesting little boys not qualify?

Check with the APA, please.

Check with the APA, please.

The APA is a gang of hack politicians. If their pronunciations have anything to do with science, it's purely accidental.

Pedophiles prefer little girls. In fact they are 4 times as likely to be victim than little boys.
Child Sexual Abuse Statistics

Life is full of uncertainties. People are really messed up, and some of those messed up folks make babies. But marriage isn't for messed up folks that can't make babies with each other with sexual malfunctions. It's for screwed up people that can make babies with each other through sex, not adoption or re-writing laws or buggery or anything else. Pan trans sexualism aside.

The welfare of children put up for adoption is our business.

Yes, this truly will be a legal battle between the civil rights of orphans vs the overweening aspirations of those anxious to get at them..

"Your honor, I offer Exhibit A":

sandiegokidsatgayparade_zps9a9da379.jpg

gaygreendickguys_zps283f3742.jpg

gaymidwestparadejpg_zpse239f00e.jpg

gayfreak_zpsede639f5.jpg
Irony... A supposedly straight person who is constantly complaining about gay pride parades... CONSTANTLY ADVERTISING AND POSTING PICTURES OF GAY PRIDE PARADES.
He certainly has more pictures of more parades than I ever had.

Life is full of uncertainties. People are really messed up, and some of those messed up folks make babies. But marriage isn't for messed up folks that can't make babies with each other with sexual malfunctions. It's for screwed up people that can make babies with each other through sex, not adoption or re-writing laws or buggery or anything else. Pan trans sexualism aside.

Whew....good thing YOU don't get to make the rules. Did you know that gays can now legally marry in 19 states plus the District of Columbia? 48.8% of Americans live in a state with marriage equality. Did you know gays can adopt in all 50 states?

Homosexuality and children...is that a oxymoron? Gays are a huge minority here, like 2 percent...Why is this an issue even? Money and even more money. That is all this comes down to. $ That's what gays have, not much else.
Your contempt for the civil liberties of gay Americans is noted.
Actual LGBT message to MaryL: "we notice you're new here and are on the pro-traditional marriage side of the debate. In keeping with our theme of "smoke and mirrors", in order to make it appear as if there is more support for gay marriage than less, we will attempt to hurl veiled threats in your direction in order to scare you off this and other threads like it to give the appearance as if there is more support for gay marriage than there actually is."

That's called bullying BTW. Pretty sure that's forbidden by USMB rules. USMB is all about freedom of speech and encouraging that from every POV.

Oh, and also what it does is actually increase the number of people actually -voting against gay marriage while giving the appearance of "more support" for gay marriage. And this smoke and mirrors crap is making political strategists on both sides of the aisle tear their hair out in frustration at "election upsets". Voters strictly view the democratic party as "the gay marriage party". And they strictly view the GOP as "the traditional marriage party".

I can't think of a stronger motivation for voting that on issues where children's welfare is at stake. So math-doers...."do the math"...

Last edited:

Forum List

Back