Are conservatives actually shocked at a guilty verdict?

Your thinking is so far off track I know for sure, nobody can reach you. Not when you act as you act.
Joeblow is a fascist. That's all you need to know. His ultimate goal is to be a camp guard.

Your thinking is so far off track I know for sure, nobody can reach you. Not when you act as you act.

Right.

I think that when you have a crazy mob trying to overthrow the government, the Capitol Police showed AMAZING restraint.
That when your police kill 1000 citizens a year, with a disproportionate number of them being people of color, we have a problem.
And that when you listen to religious crazies, bad stuff happens.

That's actually quite stunning if you are shocked by this. With all due respect. I mean really. Do any of you truly believe that Trump would be allowed to be President with a mandate on flipping over the money changers in this corrupt world?

To have the access to see the utter demonic activity that has been happening? From the decades of the organized child sex trafficking in Washington and around the world to the absolute plans of mass genocide?

You all really think he was going to be allowed to get near that again? Let their laughing monkeys have their good times.

There will be eternity to think about their treachery and unrepentant mockery.

Prepare yourselves for the tribulations. It's going to be rough. Beg Christ for mercy. Get close. The Lord has given our world country over to the devil and dancing minions.

Open your eyes.
Trump is no Jesus unless it's Jesus Martinez prison inmate

Forum List

Back