Are conservatives actually shocked at a guilty verdict?

Meh, it's just gonna have to be your cross to bear.....Dammit, I just cut my finger (minor) repairing something and can't type for shit or i would taunt you some more.
Safety first dude. But if it saved me from being taunted, so be it.

That's actually quite stunning if you are shocked by this. With all due respect. I mean really. Do any of you truly believe that Trump would be allowed to be President with a mandate on flipping over the money changers in this corrupt world?

To have the access to see the utter demonic activity that has been happening? From the decades of the organized child sex trafficking in Washington and around the world to the absolute plans of mass genocide?

You all really think he was going to be allowed to get near that again? Let their laughing monkeys have their good times.

There will be eternity to think about their treachery and unrepentant mockery.

Prepare yourselves for the tribulations. It's going to be rough. Beg Christ for mercy. Get close. The Lord has given our world country over to the devil and dancing minions.

Open your eyes.
Sorry buddy, but the prospect of trump back in the white house scares me more than your story of a sky zombie who claims to be all powerful. Trump's trial should teach you that claiming to have miraculous abilities mostly just makes you look like the fake you are.

Leftist dems in the months leading up to election day will recall this day as one of their biggest mistakes.

"All I fear we have done is awaken a sleeping giant and filled him with a terrible resolve."

Yes.

1717107981452.png

That's actually quite stunning if you are shocked by this. With all due respect. I mean really. Do any of you truly believe that Trump would be allowed to be President with a mandate on flipping over the money changers in this corrupt world?

To have the access to see the utter demonic activity that has been happening? From the decades of the organized child sex trafficking in Washington and around the world to the absolute plans of mass genocide?

You all really think he was going to be allowed to get near that again? Let their laughing monkeys have their good times.

Prepare yourselves for the tribulations. It's going to be rough. Beg Christ for mercy. Get close. The Lord has given our world country over to the devil and dancing minions.

Open your eyes.
LMAO!!!

This isn't some conspiracy to keep tRump out of office.

He committed crimes, went to trial, and was convicted by a jury of his peers.

Open your eyes.
41 states, yes that is true, 41 states do not prosecute citizens for what NY prosecuted Trump for. For you New Yorkers, be aware. You live in a lousy state.

Open your eyes.
Yeah, anyone with a brain could see the corrupt judge steering this with his illegal instructions.

No matter. Trump will crush them in the election.

Especially now.

New Yorkers were always considered self-centered assholes wherever they travelled. Now you can add idiots to that. I wouldn't be surprised if businesses start leaving that shithole. FNYC.
Only 9 states have the framework of that NY law in place. They should shun NY State totally.

Oh, quit your whining.

Trump wasn't about anyone but Trump. If he thought he could get elected as a bleeding heart liberal (which he was for most of his career) he'd have exposed views to the left of Bernie Sanders.
There is no difference in reasons why for Trump and why for Biden and Obama and Clinton as well. Do not think Biden did not do this to gather fame and fortune. Look at his profits already from China and Ukraine.

bleeding heart liberal
I see that we have almost none of them. Matter of fact it is a fake name. America has long ago past it's time citizens were liberals. Take Trump for a fact. He is precisely who a bleeding heart liberal would favor.

Best of Good:
MvvZtsP4_normal.jpg

Julie Kelly
🇺🇸

@julie_kelly2
Republicans stood silent for 3 years as Biden’s DOJ/FBI investigated, raided, charged, prosecuted and incarcerated 1,400+ Trump supporters for Jan 6. They not only tacitly endorsed it but funded it.Of course this unprecedented conviction of Donald Trump would be the natural…

Forum List

Back