Are DEI Agendas Dead?

JohnDB

Platinum Member
Jun 16, 2021
Company after company are dumping the whole DEI agenda issues and staff...

Here's the latest:
1719532977188.png

Where some of the VPs of this corporate giant are real buttheads....gotta give a hand to the BOD. They seem to be OK in some respects.

Company after company are dumping the whole DEI agenda issues and staff...

Here's the latest:
View attachment 968392

Where some of the VPs of this corporate giant are real buttheads....gotta give a hand to the BOD. They seem to be OK in some respects.
The CEO was the woke culprit. I'm guessing the shareholders had no idea and ripped him a new one when the story broke.

Oh it's not just Tractor Supply....

I was in Home Depot picking up a couple of sacks of concrete the other day and had to go all the way to the back where they bring the lumber in since they stock it in the same area.

Anyway, I guess the break room is back there. I walked by it and they had DEI propaganda plastered all over the bulletin board where the empoyees go in there.

I was in Home Depot picking up a couple of sacks of concrete the other day and had to go all the way to the back where they bring the lumber in since they stock it in the same area.

Anyway, I guess the break room is back there. I walked by it and they had DEI propaganda plastered all over the bulletin board where the empoyees go in there.
Sure there is propaganda....and it's stupid stuff. (Of course)

But this time instead of hiring to meet quotas...the "powers that be" now are more concerned about talent and capability than anything else.
Race? Don't care.
Gender? Really don't care!
Sexual preferences? If sex of any kind happens in the workplace they are fired!

Tractor Supply hit a woke snag a year or so back and took a hit from right-leaners....You know, their customer base. Rural King was beating them like a red-headed stepchild.

Tractor Supply has allegedly gone woke by providing employees with documents encouraging child sex changes, linking to the Trevor Project, and forcing trainings focused on LGBT issues. The company has also become a platform for rural communities to engage in social justice and environmental sustainability conversations.

Glad to see that they came to their senses.

I like Rural King and Farm and Fleet. Neither are woke

I followed those guidelines in my businesses because it was good business to do so ... treat a woman customer like a man and she'll tell all her girlfriends ... [ka'ching] ... then I learned to listen intently while I worked ... [ka'ching ka'ching ka'ching] ... and run when she strips down ... [whew] ...

Home Depot is the Whole Foods of hardware stores. Better off going to Lowes anyway if you have a choice. Generally cheaper across the board and their employees tend to actually be able to answer questions and give suggestions.

Home Depot is the Whole Foods of hardware stores. Better off going to Lowes anyway if you have a choice. Generally cheaper across the board and their employees tend to actually be able to answer questions and give suggestions.
Home Depot usually has knowledgeable staff running around vx Lowes that doesn't.
But you are correct about prices....Lowes is usually cheaper especially for lumber. You usually will find what you are looking for at HD. Lowes is usually too much of a disaster to find much of what you need easily.
Tractor supply will usually have better pet and livestock supplies than the others.

But what I find interesting is that the Corporate world is saying one thing and doing another. Sure, they are dumping DEI programs but they are still following the ideals by hiring the most competent people for positions. And are no longer seeking out white males exclusively for upper management. (Mostly because there aren't any)

Forum List

Back