Are Dems all in with BLM, mob rule and lawlessness? What will MN, MI, PA, OH, WI, NV think of that come November?

Nevada supported Bernie, that's all you need to know.
Nevada is full of free shit beggars...but do they support lawlessness and cancel culture mobs?

We've gone the way of California. PROG is a poison that spreads. Coming to a State near you unless we wise up to communists and snowflakes
Aggrieved conservatives have felt like you do since the dawn of time. Yet you've never been able to prevent time from moving forward.
LefTard Logic:
"Time moving forward = Denouncing Christianity"
"Time moving forward = Men pounding the anus of men"
"Time moving forward = Choosing your gender"
"Time moving forward = Chicks with dicks shitting next to your 7yo daughter"
"Time moving forward = Hatred for America's sovereignty"
"Time moving forward = Americas congress working for Mexico's people"
"Time moving forward = Our lowest grade citizens calling the shots"

Is that what you mean?

1) No one is "denouncing" Christianity. Most of us would be pleased if the religious conservatives stop shoving their "Christianity" down our throats and helping the right wing stack the courts and push through legislation at the state level.
2) That's your problem, bud. What goes on between consenting adults is none of my business.
3) Science aside, I think you meant to say "identify" your gender. Again. None of my business.
4) Did you know according to FBI statistics, children are more likely to be abused or assaulted by someone they know rather than a complete stranger?
FBI Report USA Child Abuse | Free Hope for Children Foundation News
5) Non-existent. Dismissed as right wing talking point.
6) Immigration built this country. Like it or not. And immigrants are doing the jobs people like you would never come near. Best to sit down and come up with a bi-partisan immigration plan..which we can do when the Republicans are once again in the minority.
7) Agreed. We have the absolutely lowest common denominator and a shining example of the Peter Principle sitting in the White House who's surrounded himself with the worst of the worst. Corrupt, inept, and incompetent. But November is coming and it looks like America is ready to clean house. And that's not good news for Republicans.

What the right wing is ultimately afraid of here is evolution. The natural forward progress of a nation, an economy, and a society. If you don't evolve, you stagnate.

Nevada is full of free shit beggars...but do they support lawlessness and cancel culture mobs?

We've gone the way of California. PROG is a poison that spreads. Coming to a State near you unless we wise up to communists and snowflakes
Aggrieved conservatives have felt like you do since the dawn of time. Yet you've never been able to prevent time from moving forward.
LefTard Logic:

Is that what you mean?

1) No one is "denouncing" Christianity. Most of us would be pleased if the religious conservatives stop shoving their "Christianity" down our throats and helping the right wing stack the courts and push through legislation at the state level.
2) That's your problem, bud. What goes on between consenting adults is none of my business.
3) Science aside, I think you meant to say "identify" your gender. Again. None of my business.
4) Did you know according to FBI statistics, children are more likely to be abused or assaulted by someone they know rather than a complete stranger?
FBI Report USA Child Abuse | Free Hope for Children Foundation News
5) Non-existent. Dismissed as right wing talking point.
6) Immigration built this country. Like it or not. And immigrants are doing the jobs people like you would never come near. Best to sit down and come up with a bi-partisan immigration plan..which we can do when the Republicans are once again in the minority.
7) Agreed. We have the absolutely lowest common denominator and a shining example of the Peter Principle sitting in the White House who's surrounded himself with the worst of the worst. Corrupt, inept, and incompetent. But November is coming and it looks like America is ready to clean house. And that's not good news for Republicans.

What the right wing is ultimately afraid of here is evolution. The natural forward progress of a nation, an economy, and a society. If you don't evolve, you stagnate.
Who's against Immigration?
Trespassers take jobs away from US Citizens.
But I guess they save you money.

Forget about engineered polls for a minute...are the voters of the aforementioned states the type to embrace the BLM mantra and all that comes with it?

They'll vote for Biden. Because four more years of the alternative is unpalatable.
There. That was easy.

Aint that easy PROG. Surely you can explain what's occurred on Trump's watch that's unpalatable........Go!

1) Generous tax cut in 2017 that benefited the 1% and has fallen flat on its face for the remainder of the working class.
2) Three straight budget busters driving the deficit up to 1.2 trillion pre-pandemic.
3) No healthcare plan, just chipping away at the ACA making the system even worse.
4) An administration mired in scandal from Day 1. More staff turnover than I've seen since Reagan.
5) A blown response to the virus outbreak that's now killed 120K+ and left our economy in shambles.

You want I should go on? These are just the highlights. We haven't even gotten to the details.
So yeah, pretty unpalatable...except for you true believers. :)

Forget about engineered polls for a minute...are the voters of the aforementioned states the type to embrace the BLM mantra and all that comes with it?

They'll vote for Biden. Because four more years of the alternative is unpalatable.
There. That was easy.

Aint that easy PROG. Surely you can explain what's occurred on Trump's watch that's unpalatable........Go!

1) Generous tax cut in 2017 that benefited the 1% and has fallen flat on its face for the remainder of the working class.
2) Three straight budget busters driving the deficit up to 1.2 trillion pre-pandemic.
3) No healthcare plan, just chipping away at the ACA making the system even worse.
4) An administration mired in scandal from Day 1. More staff turnover than I've seen since Reagan.
5) A blown response to the virus outbreak that's now killed 120K+ and left our economy in shambles.

You want I should go on? These are just the highlights. We haven't even gotten to the details.
So yeah, pretty unpalatable...except for you true believers. :)
I don't know where you live but every major area in the US has experienced an economic boon from the tax cut.

LefTard Logic:

Is that what you mean?

Religions always die as time moves forward. It has happened countless times.

99% of the time when gay anal sex is brought up in a conversation, it is a conservative that brings it up because they long to talk about it.

Yeah that will probably continue. Future conservatives will probably lose their shit when technology advances to where humans can make a complete biological transition.

You are really disturbed

^:cuckoo:

^ LOLOLOL says a TRUMP supporter! :lmao:
And you think this is good...
I thought the post was completely retarded. If you have a problem with time moving forward, go study quantum mechanics or something.
Men pounding men is as old as time.
There's nothing new under the sun.
Oh yeah? You've obviously spent way more time thinking about it than I have so maybe you're right.

LefTard Logic:

Is that what you mean?

Religions always die as time moves forward. It has happened countless times.

99% of the time when gay anal sex is brought up in a conversation, it is a conservative that brings it up because they long to talk about it.

Yeah that will probably continue. Future conservatives will probably lose their shit when technology advances to where humans can make a complete biological transition.

You are really disturbed

^ LOLOLOL says a TRUMP supporter! :lmao:
And you think this is good...
I thought the post was completely retarded. If you have a problem with time moving forward, go study quantum mechanics or something.
Men pounding men is as old as time.
There's nothing new under the sun.
Oh yeah? You've obviously spent way more time thinking about it than me so maybe you're right.
My impression from your posts is that you are obsessed with men pounding men.
I never mention it until you come along.

You'll be surprised to hear that not everybody thinks like you. Most Americans go about their day not thinking about gay anal sex at all.
As I have already posted, you are the only one who actively posts about gay sex being a sign of an advanced civilization.
Literally no else here does.

You'll be surprised to hear that not everybody thinks like you. Most Americans go about their day not thinking about gay anal sex at all.
As I have already posted, you are the only one who actively posts about gay sex being a sign of an advanced civilization.
Literally no else here does.
^ :cuckoo:
I see you have trouble dealing with facts.
Cool...have a nice day.

The dems are all in with the communist blm org. There are no complaints coming from the dems as the blm employ looting, rioting, murder, theft, destruction of private property.

Conservative white males are the biggest group of closeted gay men. That's what their secret lovers report.

There. That was easy.
LibTard Logic:
"They'll vote for an establishment guy with 40 years in government and ZERO accomplishments to his credit, a guy almost certain to die before completing his first term, a guy who can barely string five coherent sentences together in one sitting, a guy who vowed to offer free healthcare to Mexico's citizens, a guy with no balls who refuses to denounce the current lawlessness and mob."

Makes perfect sense in backwards world LibTardia

There. That was easy.
LibTard Logic:
"They'll vote for an establishment guy with 40 years in government and ZERO accomplishments to his credit, a guy almost certain to die before completing his first term, a guy who can barely string five coherent sentences together in one sitting, a guy who vowed to offer free healthcare to Mexico's citizens, a guy with no balls who refuses to denounce the current lawlessness and mob."

Makes perfect sense in backwards world LibTardia

Biden has a lot of accomplishments in his 40 years in government. And here's the biggest plus, he knows how government works.
Trump has accomplishments as well. 120K+ dead, almost 20% unemployment, 1.2 trillion deficit pre-pandemic, no healthcare, not much wall, a lot of division, hatred, and incompetence.
But he knows how to hold a pep rally, tweet, watch Fox News, golf, and hang out at Mar-A-Lago (which he hasn't been able to do..awwww). These will be his greatest accomplishments.

Forum List

Back