Are foreigners and hood-rats running government in any other nations? Any other nation recruiting thirdworlders by the millions?

Which foreigners were elected?

Can you be more specific?

You do know that the constitution outlines the requirements for Congress and the president correct? And part of that requirement is to be a US citizen. It doesn't say anything about foreigners.

Are you saying non citizens are being elected?

Are you saying the constitution should be amended to include whites only for Congress or the president?

Please clarify.

pssss.....(he means non-white people when he says foreigners)

Which foreigners were elected?

You do know that the constitution outlines the requirements for Congress and the president correct? And part of that requirement is to be a US citizen. It doesn't say anything about foreigners.

Are you saying non citizens are being elected?

Are you saying the constitution should be amended to include whites only for Congress or the president?

Please clarify.
Damn Harpy Eagle ……first your purple hair people can’t define woman and then they don’t know what/who a foreigner is….WTF?
I remember learning about foreigners in third grade. hahahaha
IMG_2464.jpeg

Damn Harpy Eagle ……first your purple hair people can’t define woman and then they don’t know what/who a foreigner is….WTF?
I remember learning about foreigners in third grade. hahahaha
View attachment 993582

So you think we should amend the constitution to prevent people from being in Congress or president.

Thanks for clarifying. I asked because I was getting different definitions of the word foreigner when I looked it up.

Anyhow, that would disenfranchise a lot of people who worked hard, did the right thing and became citizens the legal way.

I don't agree with you. Amending the constitution is unlikely so I am not to worried about it.

So you think we should amend the constitution to prevent people from being in Congress or president.

Thanks for clarifying. I asked because I was getting different definitions of the word foreigner when I looked it up.

Anyhow, that would disenfranchise a lot of people who worked hard, did the right thing and became citizens the legal way.

I don't agree with you. Amending the constitution is unlikely so I am not to worried about it.
Not so cleverly you continue to side-step the premise of the OP. Nobody really cares about your feelings. Tell us, are we becoming a better or worse nation as foreigners invade our Congress and foreigners invade our nation by the millions? Do you want a better or worse nation?
This is such simple shit….the data is all around you and Harpy Eagle
Don’t be scared….go ahead and acknowledge those scary facts…you have my permission.

Not so cleverly you continue to side-step the premise of the OP.

The premise being?

Nobody really cares about your feelings.

I don't expect them to.

Tell us, are we becoming a better or worse nation as foreigners invade our Congress and foreigners invade our nation by the millions? Do you want a better or worse nation?

That's a strange thing to say.

No foreigners invaded Congress. They qualified to run for their offices in accordance with the requirements spelled out in the constitution and we're voted in by the voters.

This is such simple shit….the data is all around you and Harpy Eagle
Don’t be scared….go ahead and acknowledge those scary facts…you have my permission.

That's a strange thing to say.

No foreigners invaded Congress. They qualified to run for their offices in accordance with the requirements spelled out in the constitution and we're voted in by the voters.
The Raghead’s were installed. Somalian refuges were installed in that shithole MN and they voted for their kind.
Mexican’s in Mexifronia were installed….they had anchor babies who vote for free shit for life….they vote for their kind who promise the most free shit.

I’m asking questions and my questions are clear. Are you too afraid to answer them?

I served with a good number of "foreigners" as you call them, all were great Marines that did what you were never willing to do, serve this country.

I served with a good number of "foreigners" as you call them, all were great Marines that did what you were never willing to do, serve this country.
hahaha…AGAIN, you’re being scared. I’m not asking if you served with foreigners. I’m asking if foreigners and hood-rats are making our nation better by serving in our Congress and invading our nation. Again, this shit isn’t complicated. If they are enhancing and improving our nation why aren’t other nations emulating such a great model and why are the other nations that are following our lead circling the shitter with us?

The Raghead’s were installed. Somalian refuges were installed in that shithole MN and they voted for their kind.

You mean the Americans who wear cloth on their head?

Please give me a name for the American you don't like that was appointed?
Mexican’s in Mexifronia were installed….

Name one.

they had anchor babies who vote for free shit for life….

You mean they gave birth to babies who by the constitution, are Americans?

They all vote for free shit? Lol. Now you're just blurting.

they vote for their kind who promise the most free shit.
That sounds like your opinion. Did they tell you this? Did they confess to you their reasons because you are such a nice guy/gal?

hahaha…AGAIN, you’re being scared. I’m not asking if you served with foreigners. I’m asking if foreigners and hood-rats are making our nation better by serving in our Congress and invading our nation. Again, this shit isn’t complicated. If they are enhancing and improving our nation why aren’t other nations emulating such a great model and why are the other nations that are following our lead circling the shitter with us?

I would say the foreigners serving in Congress are not fucking up the country anymore than the non-foreigners serving in Congress.

They are all doing a shit job you morons keep voting them back into office.

But they have funny names

Yeah. And they don't dress the same.

Scary stuff.
Notice how you continue to dumb the issue down with dumb. This isn’t about names or rags on heads…Let me dumb it down even further for the intellectually challenged….Here’s a very simple, very scary question for you….READY?
Has our nation improved in any facet since it has become more DIVERSE?
Government
Education
Healthcare
Economics
Debt
Deficit spending
Foreign policy
Immigration policy

Has any of the aforementioned improved since our government and communities have become full of people who talk funny, look weird and wear clown clothes?

Notice how you continue to dumb the issue down with dumb. This isn’t about names or rags on heads…Let me dumb it down even further for the intellectually challenged….Here’s a very simple, very scary question for you….READY?
Has our nation improved in any facet since it has become more DIVERSE?
Government
Education
Healthcare
Economics
Debt
Deficit spending
Foreign policy
Immigration policy

Has any of the aforementioned improved since our government and communities have become full or foreigners?
I think some things have gotten better and some have gotten worse. I also think those positive and negative deviations are not because of or in spite of foreigners.

You have the effects you want in your head and are just creating an cause that fits the narrative you want.

I could just as easily say anything from that ist i think got worse is because of the advent of social media.

You will have to provide hard statistical data, not thots and feels, if you expect people to swallow the "cause and effect" shit you are shoveling.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back