Are gag orders constitutional?

But there have been plenty of gag orders issued over the years. The claim is that they are unconstitutional. Are constitutional rights dependent on being a leading candidate for president?
Having one political party issue a gag order on the leading candidate for President, form the opposite bring a whole different, frightening level of unconstitutionality and frankly UnAmericanism .

Having one political party issue a gag order on the leading candidate for President, form the opposite bring a whole different, frightening level of unconstitutionality and frankly UnAmericanism .

Neither political party issued a gag order. They do not have the authority.

They were issued by a judge who is presiding over the case.

This is not about Democrats and Republicans. This is about the judicial system. Both parties utilize the gag order when needed.

I guess until Trump was under a gag order it didn't matter whether they were legal or not.

Of course it's about party. Yours is shutting down free speech because they are abusing our legal system going after your political opponents. Your bull shit about not Rep or Dem is pure Democrat party propaganda. You are fooling NO ONE

Exactly what part, that is bad, of the dem party am I parroting?

That Democrats shutting down free speech because you don't want your using our legal system for political ends exposed. I mean duh. Your bull is pure partisan and your belief you aren't shilling for Democrats is flat out delusional, Democrat Born

Of course it's about party. Yours is shutting down free speech because they are abusing our legal system going after your political opponents. Your bull shit about not Rep or Dem is pure Democrat party propaganda. You are fooling NO ONE

I don't try to foll anyone. I am neither republican or democrat. You believing me when I say that has no bearing on the fact that it is true.

But, just out of curiousity, what issues or stances on issues do you consider Dem and what do you consider Repub?

That Democrats shutting down free speech because you don't want your using our legal system for political ends exposed. I mean duh. Your bull is pure partisan and your belief you aren't shilling for Democrats is flat out delusional, Democrat Born

Just more bullshit to avoid the actual topic.

I don't try to foll anyone. I am neither republican or democrat. You believing me when I say that has no bearing on the fact that it is true.

But, just out of curiousity, what issues or stances on issues do you consider Dem and what do you consider Repub?

So if you're neither Republican nor Democrat, why does everything you say come from the Democrats? You can deny it all you want, but until you stop arguing Democrat talking points, you are what you post, a Democrat

The judicial asst,

Michael Cohen

Bill Barr

Gen Miley

That's odd, you haven't given me any of the threatening statements you claimed Trump made to these people. You sounded so sure. Wait, you were lying? Say it aint so!

That's just what kaz throws out when he's looking foolish and doesn't want to discuss things further.

From the only libertarian I know who loves the Democrat party and trusts them so much, LOL. Talk about the dolt leading the blind, LOL

:itsok: :itsok: :itsok: :itsok: :itsok:

Try putting that is a search window and you'll have your answer.
That's odd, you haven't given me any of the threatening statements you claimed Trump made to these people. You sounded so sure. Wait, you were lying? Say it aint so!

From the only libertarian I know who loves the Democrat party and trusts them so much, LOL. Talk about the dolt leading the blind, LOL

:itsok: :itsok: :itsok: :itsok: :itsok:
So sad. Out of arguments already. It's barely noon.

Here’s a video related to Idaho 4 and there’s a gag order.

Here’s a video related to Idaho 4 and there’s a gag order.

Message after message out on media infecting the jury pool in the country! This makes the gag order illegal.

To ensure a guilty verdict

So if you're neither Republican nor Democrat, why does everything you say come from the Democrats? You can deny it all you want, but until you stop arguing Democrat talking points, you are what you post, a Democrat

Its funny, when I post what people consider democrat-like, I am a democrat whether I like it or not.

But when I post what most people consider conservative-like, I am still a democrat.

I think it is just a way to avoid discussing the topic.

Forum List

Back