Are gag orders constitutional?

Democrats - gag Trump
Republicans - free speech
Winterborn - gag Trump
Winterborn - What does party have to do with it?

Dumb ass

Hey moron, the topic is "Are gag orders constitutional?". Trump is not part of it, except for you Trump fanatics.

And since judges appointed by both democrats and republicans use gag orders, my question of "What does party have to do with it?" stands.

I know it. Who would know better?

How many pro-2nd amendment, pro-individual freedoms, pro-balanced budget, pro-tax reform democrats do you know?
Well, you do fill the requirement of being painfully ignorant.

WinterBorn thinks like this. He hates Republicans and he never notices that he agrees with Democrats 100% of the time

On some topics, yes I agree with democrats. On other topics I agree with republicans. I don't hate republicans. I hate the fake MAGA republicans.

I am ignorant on whether gag orders are constitutional?
You are ignorant of the political affiliations of those requesting and ordering the gag orders.

Judge Arthur Engoron is a Democrat, Democrat prosecutor requested the gag order.
Judge Juan Merchan is a Democrat,Democrat prosecutor requested the gag order.
Judge Chutkan was appointed by Democrat, Democrat prosecutor requested the gag order.

See any patterns here?

You are ignorant of the political affiliations of those requesting and ordering the gag orders.

Judge Arthur Engoron is a Democrat
Judge Juan Merchan is a Democrat
Judge Chutkan was appointed by Democrat, Democrat administration requested the gag order.

See any patterns here?

If this were about Trump's legal problems, you might have a point.

But republican appointed judges use gag orders as well.

Do you think gag orders, in general, are unconstitutional?

If this were about Trump's legal problems, you might have a point.

But republican appointed judges use gag orders as well.

Do you think gag orders, in general, are unconstitutional?
This is about Trump's prosecution by Democrats. And the gag orders issued by the Democrats on the leading candidate for President are unconstitutional. And these political prosecutions are 1,000 times more dangerous to our democracy than 10,000 January 6th riots.

This is about Trump's prosecution by Democrats. And the gag orders issued by the Democrats on the leading candidate for President are unconstitutional. And these political prosecutions are 1,000 times more dangerous to our democracy than 10,000 January 6th riots.

Did you read the OP?

The OP:
"Lets ignore the peaches-and-chief for a minute. Lets forget him and his gag orders. This is a general question.
Are gag orders constitutional? How can ones speech be silenced with threat of hefty fines, jail, imprisoned to their home etc for talking about the government?
I know there is a Supreme court case about it, but that doesnt really mean anything in this thread. They also said it was constitutional for the tyrant FDR to imprison citizens simply for their heritage, forcing people to salute the flag was constitutional, and a state saying a black and white person couldnt get married was legal :rolleyes:

Again, please leave trump out of this. I know TDS is a serious mental condition, but damn.."

Let me help with which parts you missed.

1) "Lets ignore the peaches-and-chief for a minute. Lets forget him and his gag orders. This is a general question."

2) "Again, please leave trump out of this. I know TDS is a serious mental condition, but damn.."

Did you read the OP?

The OP:
"Lets ignore the peaches-and-chief for a minute. Lets forget him and his gag orders. This is a general question.
Are gag orders constitutional? How can ones speech be silenced with threat of hefty fines, jail, imprisoned to their home etc for talking about the government?
I know there is a Supreme court case about it, but that doesnt really mean anything in this thread. They also said it was constitutional for the tyrant FDR to imprison citizens simply for their heritage, forcing people to salute the flag was constitutional, and a state saying a black and white person couldnt get married was legal :rolleyes:

Again, please leave trump out of this. I know TDS is a serious mental condition, but damn.."

Let me help with which parts you missed.

1) "Lets ignore the peaches-and-chief for a minute. Lets forget him and his gag orders. This is a general question."

2) "Again, please leave trump out of this. I know TDS is a serious mental condition, but damn.."
I did. To argue gag orders is the abstract is absurd. It all depends on the gag order.

Judge Arthur Engoron is a Democrat, Democrat prosecutor requested the gag order.
Judge Juan Merchan is a Democrat,Democrat prosecutor requested the gag order.
Judge Chutkan was appointed by Democrat, Democrat prosecutor requested the gag order.

See any patterns here?
Yes, republicans can't win elections.

Actually, any naturalized citizen over 39 can run for president. Not sure how things are done in your country. Welcome to the States.
Well there is this thing called financial ability but we thinkers learned from you emoters that per 1/6, actual ability has no bearing
Your response is a childish lack of reality and experience

Forum List

Back