Are gag orders constitutional?

f8fmhxr4njxb1.jpg
Great Meme. He actually does. He calls for politicians to prove they are not scumbag swamp creatures and they all show their scales. Fking Fact!

The judicial asst,

Michael Cohen

Bill Barr

Gen Miley

So Trump said Bill Barr can't do the job and that means Trump should lose his first amendment rights? You are a Nazi. I call bull shit to your list. Name the threats that warrant Trump losing his first amendment rights. Gawd you're lazy. And stupid. That was obviously the point of the question, not a list of names you didn't back up

No one
He belittled a clerk of the persecution wing and that’s a Big Feelings No No

That's what I thought, but Care4all who only cares for leftists is going to put us in our place and give a bunch of threatening Trump posts that clearly warrant his losing his first amendment rights.

OK, Care4leftists, go ...

That's what I thought, but Care4all who only cares for leftists is going to put us in our place and give a bunch of threatening Trump posts that clearly warrant his losing his first amendment rights.

OK, Care4leftists, go ...
remember the entire premise of the demofks in here is an actual threat at all of us. Smart people call that irony!!

• Fact
Reactions: kaz
remember the entire premise of the demofks in here is an actual threat at all of us. Smart people call that irony!!

That's strange, Care4all came right out with her list of people Trump threatened, so where is her list of his threats? Very odd, I thought she'd have provided that by now.

Care4leftists? Where are you?

That's strange, Care4all came right out with her list of people Trump threatened, so where is her list of his threats? Very odd, I thought she'd have provided that by now.

Care4leftists? Where are you?
and in fact, Trump was fking right about Michael Cohen, the man had to admit his lie under oath. hahaahahahahaahahahaha

• Fact
Crimes? Like not allowing people to discuss who the witnesses are and who they can intimidate or threaten?
Making you uneasy is neither threatening nor intimidating.
You are simply emotionally fragile and mentally vacant

• Thanks
If they feel uneasy it’s someone else’s fault and that is illegal
Pusswad 101

I keep asking Democrats that and you keep running away and hiding.

So name them, dumb ass, and stop hiding and demanding your political enemies the Republicans get shut down because someone did something and you can't name either, Democrat scum

This is not about Democrats and Republicans. This is about the judicial system. Both parties utilize the gag order when needed.

I guess until Trump was under a gag order it didn't matter whether they were legal or not.

WinterBorn is also one of the bizarre Democrats who parrots his party all day long, then denies he's a Democrat. I don't get it

WinterBorn is neither a republican nor a democrat. You claim I am parroting the party? Exactly what part, that is bad, of the dem party am I parroting?

WinterBorn is neither a republican nor a democrat. You claim I am parroting the party? Exactly what part, that is bad, of the dem party am I parroting?
That's just what kaz throws out when he's looking foolish and doesn't want to discuss things further.

This is not about Democrats and Republicans. This is about the judicial system. Both parties utilize the gag order when needed.

I guess until Trump was under a gag order it didn't matter whether they were legal or not.
Never been a gag order on the leading candidate for President before.

Never been a gag order on the leading candidate for President before.

But there have been plenty of gag orders issued over the years. The claim is that they are unconstitutional. Are constitutional rights dependent on being a leading candidate for president?

But there have been plenty of gag orders issued over the years. The claim is that they are unconstitutional. Are constitutional rights dependent on being a leading candidate for president?
They must follow the precedents and Cannot be preemptive attempts to keep him quiet “because we know he will want to talk”?

They must follow the precedents and Cannot be preemptive attempts to keep him quiet “because we know he will want to talk”?

So is it about Trump? Or is it about the constitutionality of gag orders?

Why did none of the MAGA folks give a shit about them before now?

Forum List

Back