Are Gay Clubs/Bath Houses Regular Passive-Aggressive Killing Floors?

Silhouette

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2013
These clubs encourage a culture of promiscuity, anonymous sex, barebacking and other types of sex without condoms in a culture that harbors the largest number of HIV carriers in the US.

Sure, the gunman killed 50 people in couple hours. But how many more have been killed, egged on/enabled by these establishments over time? My guess is that it's more than 50. Are they passive-aggressively murderous? Are the denizens that seek them out regularly suicidal?

Thoughts?
The Numbers
New HIV Infections
  • In 2010, gay and bisexual men accounted for 63% of estimated new HIV infections in the United States and 78% of infections among all newly infected men. From 2008 to 2010, new HIV infections increased 22% among young (aged 13-24) gay and bisexual men and 12% among gay and bisexual men overall. Gay and Bisexual Men | HIV by Group | HIV/AIDS | CDC
And, by extension, are these clubs passive-aggressively performing negligent homicide on the nation as a whole by fostering ground-zero spreading zones for one of the deadliest and most expensive epidemics in recent times? Gayness + promiscuity + anonymous partners (they're least likely to care enough about to protect) = our HIV epidemic. And what do these clubs promote and enable? Gayness + promiscuity + anonymous partners as a gathering ground to meet up and head off for quick sex.

In fact, one of the most outspoken people against these types of gathering places and the things he knew all too well they promoted, was a gay journalist named "Randy Shilts". He's the same guy who wrote the biography about LGBT beloved pedophile/gay activist Harvey Milk.

Randy Shilts was gutsy, brash and unforgettable. He died 10 years ago, fighting for the rights of gays in American society.

..the career of Randy Shilts, author of "And the Band Played On: Politics, People and the AIDS Epidemic," who died of AIDS himself 10 years ago today...Shilts' sense of purpose was passionate and he never backed down from his own most controversial beliefs. And Shilts' own success manifestly delighted him. Being both feisty and cocky, naturally, he made enemies. The late Bob Ross, editor and publisher of the Bay Area Reporter, described Shilts as a traitor to his own kind. In part that was because in stories he wrote for The Chronicle, where in 1981 he became the first openly gay employee, he advocated the closing of gay bathhouses as a means of containing the spread of AIDS. Asking people to forsake a sexual freedom that was so new and enthralling led to Shilts' being spat upon on Castro Street.

Shilts was many things to many people: an author, an activist, a pioneer, a turncoat. But to himself he was first and foremost a reporter; he moved through the world around him, his world, filing reports.

Last edited:
Ask any bouncer that has worked normal bars and clubs as well as gay bars and clubs. Homosexuals are ten times more violent.

Ask any bouncer that has worked normal bars and clubs as well as gay bars and clubs. Homosexuals are ten times more violent.
No one mentioned violence. Spreading disease is non violent and more deadly.
Correct, because the murders go on silently. A loud conspicuous killer can be hopefully avoided. A culture of deadly behaviors "as all good, loving, everyone support it!" is a far more efficient, productive and insidious killer... That method has a lot more support and enabling and lasts for a much, much longer time, shrouded and untalked about as it is.

Correct, because the murders go on silently. A loud conspicuous killer can be hopefully avoided. A culture of deadly behaviors "as all good, loving, everyone support it!" is a far more efficient, productive and insidious killer...
Then what act of sex brought humans measles?

I'm just saying, most gays don't "love" each other at all. They hate each other and fight all the time. Queers are the most mentally unstable and violent people on the planet, although it could be argued that Islamists are. But many Islamist men are closet homos anyway.

I'm just saying, most gays don't "love" each other at all. They hate each other and fight all the time. Queers are the most mentally unstable and violent people on the planet, although it could be argued that Islamists are. But many Islamist men are closet homos anyway.
Bikers that are drug and alcohol abusers seem to have the same life of frustration as ghey men..

TheHawk - I think you're a bit off there, they're closet homosexual PEDOS. In some twisted fucked up way it's not homosexual sex if it's not an adult, once they become adult though I guess they're just supposed to idk forget they like anal sex? No clue...

An attorney friend of mine was mediating a property division for a gay couple. Right in the attorney's office, one gay guy pulled out a gun, shot his boyfriend then shot himself. The suicide note was in the car.

An attorney friend of mine was mediating a property division for a gay couple. Right in the attorney's office, one gay guy pulled out a gun, shot his boyfriend then shot himself. The suicide note was in the car.

He didn't get the attorney first? OK, terrible joke. Sorry.

I know of no history of a mass killing by violence done in a homosexual meeting place------not bathhouse, or nighclub-----or even VICTORIA's SECRET panty pile by homosexuals ANYONE??

You were laughed out of your other two threads with a similar premise so naturally you start a third. lol.

Sorry, old gal, gay people are not going to give up their right to assemble to appease you or Islamic terrorists. You're just trying to use the terrorists to push gay people back into the closet. Transparent little coward.

I know of no history of a mass killing by violence done in a homosexual meeting place------not bathhouse, or nighclub-----or even VICTORIA's SECRET panty pile by homosexuals ANYONE??
Except stretched out over time using HIV, compulsive anonymous sex with strangers and poor judgment/alcohol as the weapons. Far more casualties that way actually..

Except stretched out over time using HIV, compulsive anonymous sex with strangers and poor judgment/alcohol as the weapons. Far more casualties that way actually..

a whole different issue------you could also blame ice cream parlors for DIABETES TYPE II

Forum List

Back