Are homosexual natures created by nurture, nature, or God?

No one gives a rats hind parts what you accept. The fact is that we as a society have said that marriage need not be only a man and a woman. It is a fact of life so you night as well stop whining about it
So, both of you are right. You don't have the right to say anyone cannot object to a small minority of reprobate people. And, you are right, as I have said, the law of the land says men can marry men and women can marry women. But, to say "NO ONE" gives a rats hind parts of what religious people accept is 100% wrong. So, stop whining. Funny how you people whine about things you have accomplished and are living. You still keep whining. :dunno:

I've already adequately answered your questions. There are no rights that gays don't have with the laws of the land. Tell me the last time you were not afforded any of the rights you think you should have with the laws of the land?
My response was not a rant like yours. yours involves hatred towards those who believe in the God of the NT and OT. I showed no rant but true accusations against LGBT's and Atheists who attack religious people.
First of all this is not about me. Only the stupidest of the stupid make assumptions about some ones sexuality based on their politics

Secondly YOU ARE WRONG LGBTQ Americans Aren't Fully Protected From Discrimination in 29 States

Lastly THE QUESTION WAS AND STILL IS :What right DO YOU think that should not have? Stop being such a damned coward

So, both of you are right. You don't have the right to say anyone cannot object to a small minority of reprobate people. And, you are right, as I have said, the law of the land says men can marry men and women can marry women. But, to say "NO ONE" gives a rats hind parts of what religious people accept is 100% wrong. So, stop whining. Funny how you people whine about things you have accomplished and are living. You still keep whining. :dunno:
I don't a rat's ass what you think either!

First of all this is not about me. Only the stupidest of the stupid make assumptions about some ones sexuality based on their politics

Secondly YOU ARE WRONG LGBTQ Americans Aren't Fully Protected From Discrimination in 29 States

Lastly THE QUESTION WAS AND STILL IS :What right DO YOU think that should not have? Stop being such a damned coward
The only one is transgender athlete men should not be allowed to participate in women's sports. Title IX says so. As far as any of the rights you listed, they should have. Doesn't mean it's right. There's a difference. Gays can marry by law, but it doesn't make it right. Joey Biden is trying to get crackheads pipes to use to continue their habits so that they don't spread diseases. But, that doesn't make it right to do unless you want to kill the crackheads to stop the drug problem. Stop being a coward and accept what I have said.

I'm confirming that the Law given to Moses exists. If you can find the Arc of the Covenant, you will find them in there. I don't need to see the tablets. I know that the commandments are from God to all of us. And, you are just saying about my questions to you, "I can't answer those questions."

no, you can not confirm what does not nor has ever existed, etched tablets from the heavens or their content - moses was a murderer - that's who you and all three desert religions base their misguided religions on.

like you, the murder wrote - not to kill - while being a killer, emblematic of all three religions and their recorded histories.

as well the fallacy of monotheism. c bible.

no, you can not confirm what does not nor has ever existed, etched tablets from the heavens or their content - moses was a murderer - that's who you and all three desert religions base their misguided religions on.

like you, the murder wrote - not to kill - while being a killer, emblematic of all three religions and their recorded histories.

as well the fallacy of monotheism. c bible.
Uggg...the old Moses the murderer who was defending Joshua's life. I haven't heard that one for over 40 years! I actually heard it from a Christian. I then reminded him that Moses was one who appeared to Jesus on the Mount of Transfiguration. But, as I am educating you on, Jesus did the same that Moses did not murder and innocent life. But, let me ask you this, is there any time killing another person is okay to do? Let's say you have a doomsday machine that will kill everyone in the U.S. And, it doesn't matter whether everyone will die all at once or over time. You have it rigged so the only way to stop you from a causing a nation to parish is to kill you. Would you agree that killing you is a justified killing? Is it murder?

It takes more Faith to believe what you do. You believe all life evolved from rocks and water. :eusa_whistle:

:safetocomeoutff:
No I don't. I believe it started from single cells.
YOU believe in immaculate conception and virgin births, resurrections, talking snakes, walking on water, women turned to salt, seas parting and a flood covered the whole planet. You tell me which one is more plausible.
Not looking so smart now idiot. Stick with your filthy bible. You're a delusional godbotherer.

YOU believe in immaculate conception and virgin births, resurrections, talking snakes, walking on water, women turned to salt, seas parting and a flood covered the whole planet. You tell me which one is more plausible.
Not looking so smart now idiot. Stick with your filthy bible. You're a delusional godbotherer.
You were doing okay with your rebuttal until you ended it with a non-starter. However, you "believe" it started from a single cell, No proof and no one has seen it happen. Yet, you believe it. Sound familiar. So, are you also delusional and bothering us with your delusion? Should I demand you stick to your filthy evolutionary bibles with no proof? Not looking so smart now, idiot...:hhello:

The only one is transgender athlete men should not be allowed to participate in women's sports. Title IX says so. As far as any of the rights you listed, they should have. Doesn't mean it's right. There's a difference. Gays can marry by law, but it doesn't make it right. Joey Biden is trying to get crackheads pipes to use to continue their habits so that they don't spread diseases. But, that doesn't make it right to do unless you want to kill the crackheads to stop the drug problem. Stop being a coward and accept what I have said.
Thank you for your belated honesty. I am pleasantly surprised to see that you are able to separate your personal views -which I find disturbing- from your apparent acceptance of the fact that despite your personal views we are a secular society and governed by the rule of law. I am just amazed that people have to concern themselves about- even obsess about these sexual orientation and gender identity issues when they could just let it go. These people have absolutely no negative impact on society.

As far as Transgender and sports goes . Tittle 9 says nothing about trans gender people at all. It prohibits discrimination based on gender.

The Obama Justice Department issued a policy that it extended to transgender people. Trump reversed that policy and I am not sure where it stands now. I recognize the fact that transWOMEN in women's sports is controversial but most of that controversy is based , misinformation, fear and bigotry as well as outright lies. As I said before, the pushback against trans people in sports, and in bathrooms is not really about sports and bathrooms and more than the Jim Crow restrictions on one water fountains and lunch counters were about those things. Then and now it is about ignorance and bigotry

Thank you for your belated honesty. I am pleasantly surprised to see that you are able to separate your personal views -which I find disturbing- from your apparent acceptance of the fact that despite your personal views we are a secular society and governed by the rule of law. I am just amazed that people have to concern themselves about- even obsess about these sexual orientation and gender identity issues when they could just let it go. These people have absolutely no negative impact on society.

As far as Transgender and sports goes . Tittle 9 says nothing about trans gender people at all. It prohibits discrimination based on gender.

The Obama Justice Department issued a policy that it extended to transgender people. Trump reversed that policy and I am not sure where it stands now. I recognize the fact that transWOMEN in women's sports is controversial but most of that controversy is based , misinformation, fear and bigotry as well as outright lies. As I said before, the pushback against trans people in sports, and in bathrooms is not really about sports and bathrooms and more than the Jim Crow restrictions on one water fountains and lunch counters were about those things. Then and now it is about ignorance and bigotry
Tell that to the women and girls who are competing against men and losing their opportunities to receive college scholarships and possibly other NIL moneys college athletes can earn now. On top of that, the money they could make going pro. It does affect people in a big way. It's a negative on our society. Kids getting raped in school bathrooms as well as in businesses bathrooms. And, the influence for heterosexuals to be duped into reprobate minds and fall into the trap of homosexual acts. But, as I said, the secular laws allow for the same things like jobs and the things we've mentioned. I am able to separate things because I am Christian and believe in following the laws of the land. You aren't... right! Has to be your way or the highway...right!

You were doing okay with your rebuttal until you ended it with a non-starter. However, you "believe" it started from a single cell, No proof and no one has seen it happen. Yet, you believe it. Sound familiar. So, are you also delusional and bothering us with your delusion? Should I demand you stick to your filthy evolutionary bibles with no proof? Not looking so smart now, idiot...:hhello:
If it's proof you want, where's the evidence of this creator bullshit?
Evolution us a verified fact but it did stop momentarily when it came to putting intelligence into the jesus junkies. Their heads are full if bullshit and sticks.
In fact, a single fertiliser cell can be seen to divide and has been seen a million times by science. That is a fact and not a God in sight. But if You Get a warm inner glow from believing the God shit, knock yourself out. A lie is a lie regardless how long you believe it.
YOU can demand all you the like but those immaculate conceptions always let your team down. dream on boy. Heaven must be full of idiots.

No one gives a rats hind parts what you accept
You do, otherwise you wouldn't be responding.

When the faggotry movement began in yhe USA you said you only wanted to be left alone..

Today you want to change the definition of marriage and you want to take children you never could have and raise them/brainwash them to accept your version of "morality."

If it's proof you want, where's the evidence of this creator bullshit?
Evolution us a verified fact but it did stop momentarily when it came to putting intelligence into the jesus junkies. Their heads are full if bullshit and sticks.
In fact, a single fertiliser cell can be seen to divide and has been seen a million times by science. That is a fact and not a God in sight. But if You Get a warm inner glow from believing the God shit, knock yourself out. A lie is a lie regardless how long you believe it.
YOU can demand all you the like but those immaculate conceptions always let your team down. dream on boy. Heaven must be full of idiots.
So much hatred for someone who doesn't believe.

God haters are always filled with rage over others who don't accept their religion.

Tell that to the women and girls who are competing against men and losing their opportunities to receive college scholarships and possibly other NIL moneys college athletes can earn now. On top of that, the money they could make going pro. It does affect people in a big way. It's a negative on our society. Kids getting raped in school bathrooms as well as in businesses bathrooms. And, the influence for heterosexuals to be duped into reprobate minds and fall into the trap of homosexual acts. But, as I said, the secular laws allow for the same things like jobs and the things we've mentioned. I am able to separate things because I am Christian and believe in following the laws of the land. You aren't... right! Has to be your way or the highway...right!
I was starting to think that there was some aspect of you that could be defined as a reasonable person. I got it wrong. It is not about sports and bathrooms

Uggg...the old Moses the murderer who was defending Joshua's life. I haven't heard that one for over 40 years! I actually heard it from a Christian. I then reminded him that Moses was one who appeared to Jesus on the Mount of Transfiguration. But, as I am educating you on, Jesus did the same that Moses did not murder and innocent life. But, let me ask you this, is there any time killing another person is okay to do? Let's say you have a doomsday machine that will kill everyone in the U.S. And, it doesn't matter whether everyone will die all at once or over time. You have it rigged so the only way to stop you from a causing a nation to parish is to kill you. Would you agree that killing you is a justified killing? Is it murder?

that's not what the person who did kill someone, wrote - in their phony commandments ... what they did was not given to others as you suggest. same with the rest of the commandments, they appeal to the lowest denominator if valid at all.

you can not verify they ever existed, the tablets or the inscriptions worse they are as hollow as the desert religions have proven over recorded history.

your pretext is without merit.

Where did the single cells come from?

Forum List

Back