Are lady clothes the new trend for men?

18893072_10154551323386905_7510688935599362104_n.jpg

Sorry but there aren't men, no real man would wear this. This isn't the image of a strong family man. It's a sign of man whose a _ussy.

Are Lady Clothes the New Trend for Men?

The trend of feminine and ultra-casual clothing for men has several theologians observing the influence of the "gender cult" and the decline of masculine dress, calling the church to model how men should wear clothes.

Read more at Are Lady Clothes the New Trend for Men?

Matt can't wear enough women's clothes

I haven't seen him on for a day or two now. Must be something going on .

Post operstive recovery?

Cool,

I don't understand why you want to force your way into other peoples lives....Let people be free. If you reject it then that is your right but forcing government to do such is the surest way to iranian style dictatorship.
No one has suggested that the government get involved at all. This is quite properly the place for pointing and laughing.

Pointing and laughing at such silliness might well turn into discriminatory hate crimes. Should the government get involved at that point?

Sorry but there aren't men, no real man would wear this. This isn't the image of a strong family man. It's a sign of man whose a _ussy.

Are Lady Clothes the New Trend for Men?

The trend of feminine and ultra-casual clothing for men has several theologians observing the influence of the "gender cult" and the decline of masculine dress, calling the church to model how men should wear clothes.

Read more at Are Lady Clothes the New Trend for Men?

Perhaps in Than Fwanthithco, or for freaks such as ScienceRocks née Matthew.

Definitely not for real men.

No one has suggested that the government get involved at all. This is quite properly the place for pointing and laughing.

Pointing and laughing at such silliness might well turn into discriminatory hate crimes. Should the government get involved at that point?
That's the government involvement he wants.

Haters of freedom and liberty is all I see...People that are so bitter and full of hatred that they go through life only thinking about that hatred. Sad.

I feel sorry for you.

jaden-smith-model-skirt-instagram-640x480.jpg
Isn't this Will Smith's son?

This feminization of men has been going on in Japan for some time. They are called grass eaters. They wear female style clothing, make up and carefully style their hair. They aren't gay. They have become so feminized that they are asexual.

They are objects of pity here and in Japan.

I better NOT see one of you women wearing pants and t-shirts if you're going to be against men doing the same thing in many ways.

By nature men are suppose to be the HUNTERS, the PROVIDERS, the PROTECTERS of their wife and children. Not some panzy who wants to wear flowers.

And therein lies ScienceRocks' problem. He's an utter failure as a man, an utter failure as a hunter/provider/protector. And rather than do anything to overcome his own shortcomings, he'd rather see other men dragged down to his level.

What has muchoism ever done for men? Get them killed in wars, gangs and other bullshit.

Tell me again why it is so good! It isn't. lol

Either way I have the freedom to do as I please.
You have the freedom to do as you please and no one would take that from you.

You, on the other hand, refuse to recognize that others also have freedom including the freedom to laugh at you and ridicule you. You insist that their freedom be taken away.

What has muchoism ever done for men? Get them killed in wars, gangs and other bullshit.

Tell me again why it is so good! It isn't. lol

Either way I have the freedom to do as I please.
IF why you should be masculine has to be explained to you Matthew then there is no point in explaining it.

Forum List

Back