Are lady clothes the new trend for men?

Haters of freedom and liberty is all I see...People that are so bitter and full of hatred that they go through life only thinking about that hatred. Sad.

I feel sorry for you.

jaden-smith-model-skirt-instagram-640x480.jpg

Oh yeah I've seen that jackass, another liberal moron promoting the normal dress look.

Could you see our Border Patrol Men working in a fkn dress. Or how about our soldiers ........Oh wait they've infiltrated them already.

Will smith's son is one stuck up cockly little bastard who uses Hollywood to herd in the idiots.
They seriously believe they are the beginning and the end of all reality and consciousness. That the only thing that matters is them.

Jaden and Willow Smith's Latest Interview Makes Almost No Sense at All

I like how the girl says that she knows time doesn't exist because ...life.

And they say they don't read because they write, and then they read the stuff they write.

Haters of freedom and liberty is all I see...People that are so bitter and full of hatred that they go through life only thinking about that hatred. Sad.

I feel sorry for you.

What's the point of being free if you're just going to conform? It is like only having freedom of speech for things that are accepted by the vast majority. What sense does that make???
Be who you feel like! Be lucky you're not in russia or Iran.

I feel sorry for you.

What's the point of being free if you're just going to conform? It is like only having freedom of speech for things that are accepted by the vast majority. What sense does that make???
Be who you feel like! Be lucky you're not in russia or Iran.

Shut the fuck up you little dweeb.

Nobody said you couldn't look as stupid as you like, or say the stupid things you say.

But nobody has to applaud you or give you job interviews when you act and look like a retard.

And if you are antisocial, then you can just wait out you life in a cell. You're like an infection.

I feel sorry for you.

Oh yeah I've seen that jackass, another liberal moron promoting the normal dress look.

Could you see our Border Patrol Men working in a fkn dress. Or how about our soldiers ........Oh wait they've infiltrated them already.

Will smith's son is one stuck up cockly little bastard who uses Hollywood to herd in the idiots.
They seriously believe they are the beginning and the end of all reality and consciousness. That the only thing that matters is them.

Jaden and Willow Smith's Latest Interview Makes Almost No Sense at All

I like how the girl says that she knows time doesn't exist because ...life.

And they say they don't read because they write, and then they read the stuff they write.

Meanwhile these two have no talent. Their dad I liked then I saw his parenting bs agenda and thought Jesus wtf are you allowing this bs for.

Their music would go no where if their parents weren't already famous.

Uuugh the daughter almost like whored herself out a few years ago doing some almost naked video I think she was only 12 or something.

I mean she bared way to much for that age, and then the content of the video she was doing it to omg Miley Cirus all over again is where Smith was headed.

Koshergrl,

You want us to be a christian iran or Saudi arabia that polices peoples every actions. You're a fascist that hates the concepts of freedom.

If you loved freedom so much and weren't FACIST yourself you wouldn't say what you did to Kosher.
it's his RIGHT and HIS FREEDOM not to accept viewing men in women's clothing.

The recent Haute Couture spring/summer 2017 collection .....it will be all the rage! :wink_2:

It's the fashion taking ideas from the street .....a little "Snowflake" number!

The recent Haute Couture spring/summer 2017 collection .....it will be all the rage! :wink_2:

It's the fashion taking ideas from the street .....a little "Snowflake" number!

OMG lmfao. please tell me this was just for a party or some event .

Cool,

I don't understand why you want to force your way into other peoples lives....Let people be free. If you reject it then that is your right but forcing government to do such is the surest way to iranian style dictatorship.
Why the name change Matthew?

And did someone say government should dictate what men and women wear?

Good thing these "men" reject the God of the Bible. Their future lies in the Lake of Fire.

At least through their unbelief they can have a few years of peace UNTIL the stand face to face with their Creator

Look at this snowflake...
No, maybe not, but apparently you have managed to find several broomsticks that fit up your ass quite fittingly.
You evidently know what it's all about..
Your pick says it all, you walking around like you have broomsticks up your ass you cant get out, lol.
Ah yes, those fantasies you create with an ordinary picture tells us all about your subconscious..Let it flow...

Sorry but there aren't men, no real man would wear this. This isn't the image of a strong family man. It's a sign of man whose a _ussy.

Are Lady Clothes the New Trend for Men?

The trend of feminine and ultra-casual clothing for men has several theologians observing the influence of the "gender cult" and the decline of masculine dress, calling the church to model how men should wear clothes.

Read more at Are Lady Clothes the New Trend for Men?

Lady Clothes may be a trend, but not for Real Men.

Just sayin'.

Sorry but there aren't men, no real man would wear this. This isn't the image of a strong family man. It's a sign of man whose a _ussy.

The trend of feminine and ultra-casual clothing for men has several theologians observing the influence of the "gender cult" and the decline of masculine dress, calling the church to model how men should wear clothes.

No....it is not a trend for men....it is a trend for left wing pseudo males..........

Lady Clothes may be a trend, but not for Real Men.

Just sayin'.

All I know I would be confused as all hell walking in the men's department seeing abunch of girls clothes and Matter of fact the women's wear already takes up 90% of the space in clothing wear at a department store as it is..

Forum List

Back