Are Leftists using chemical weapons?

asterism

Congress != Progress
Jul 29, 2010
Central Florida
Letter to Mississippi Senator Tests for Ricin

An envelope addressed to Sen. Roger Wicker of Mississippi tested positive Tuesday for ricin, a potentially fatal poison, authorities said, heightening concerns about terrorism a day after a bombing killed three and left more than 170 injured at the Boston Marathon.

He has a solidly conservative voting record, so much so that he drew notice last week when he voted to allow debate to begin on controversial gun legislation in the Senate. “I cast this vote at the request of the National Rifle Association, of which I am a member,” he said in a statement at the time that added he has a 100 percent voting record in favor of Second Amendment rights.
Read more: Letter to Mississippi Senator Tests for Ricin | TIME.com

Last edited:
As it turns out, yes.

Mississippi Man Arrested in Ricin Scare - ABC News

544793_363320307106859_370087030_n.jpg

It is a lie! A lie I tell you. Everybody knows that only a Republican could do such a thing. Democrats love puppy dogs and trees and ....and.......everything.

Love, love, love is the Democratic way. Everybody else is a lying, racist, inbred, war-loving killer.

Praise be Obama.

Watch those stereotypes! Very few southern Democrats are liberals. Remember, this is the party of Barack Obama, but it's also the party of George Wallace and Ross Barnett.

BS....Atlanta is full of liberal democrats. So is Charleston SC, Savannah Ga and New Orleans just to name a few.

I realize everyday more and more what liars the left are.

Watch those stereotypes! Very few southern Democrats are liberals. Remember, this is the party of Barack Obama, but it's also the party of George Wallace and Ross Barnett.

BS....Atlanta is full of liberal democrats. So is Charleston SC, Savannah Ga and New Orleans just to name a few.

I realize everyday more and more what liars the left are.

You're right. I should have qualified that with "Outside of Atlanta."

But, I'll guarantee you there aren't many in Corinth or Tupelo, MS.

Forum List

Back