🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

ARE LIBER-WOMEN REALLY THIS STUPID ?

Not to spoil your fun in here, but in the interest of honesty, they are talking about the specific area called the Vagina; which would require a bit more in depth study in biology than the average Jane/Joe might know. Reference photo of lady part details (with names); http://nurseslabs.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/female-reproductive-system.png

The study was done by The Eve Appeal, a cancer awareness site. As seen in the photo I've linked above there are different areas of lady parts these cancers attack; cervical, ovarian, vaginal, vulval, and womb according to The Eve Appeal's website. The Eve Appeal - Gynaecological Cancer Diagnosis Gynaecological Cancers Womens Only Cancers

mmk I've said my piece, carry on.

You just had to make this an attack on liberals, didn't you? You couldn't just make it a non-partisan conversation.

Okay, then, my answer will be partisan as well.

Since its RWs who are opposed to education - especially SEX education, its far more likely that its RWs women who can't identify their own body parts.

They are only doing what you and most here do when you post on conservatives.
so suck it up whiner

Only one thing more ridiculous than liberal men and that is liberal women.

They tend to be more hairy, smelly, intolerant, dumber and far more fun to irritate.

You just had to make this an attack on liberals, didn't you? You couldn't just make it a non-partisan conversation.

Since its RWs who are opposed to education - especially SEX education, its far more likely that its RWs women who can't identify their own body parts.

so suck it up whiner
"Let's roll," Steph! Before it's too late!! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

The ones I know shave the pubs and bath, like most humans...it's the current style...maybe you should stay away from biker gang chicks..

Interestingly, we often hear the word vagina used when its really the external genitalia = pubes.

If you ever want to have some fun, make fun of a liberal woman's lack of a dick. Plays right into their acute envy.

The ones I know shave the pubs and bath, like most humans...it's the current style...maybe you should stay away from biker gang chicks..
If you ever want to have some fun, make fun of a liberal woman's lack of a dick. Plays right into their acute envy.
The same can be said about a Conservative man's desire for one. :afro:

so suck it up whiner
Well, which percentage were you, Stephanie?

so suck it up whiner
Well, which percentage were you, Stephanie?
100%er

Half of 26 to 35-year-olds were unable to correctly identify a vagina on a medical diagram of the female reproductive system, a new survey has found.

In contrast, the majority of older women aged 66 to 75 were much better educated about their body parts.

Read more: Just HALF of women can locate the vagina on a diagram of the female reproductive system Mail Online

they sure as hell know how to use it, but can not find it on a chart i find this to be :lmao: ... :lmao: ... :lmao: ... :lmao: ... :up:
Yeah but the problem is they have no problem identifying it on themselves when a penis presents itself. That's when they have trouble identifying birth control. They wind up having an abortion because they couldn't figure out how to swallow a pill everyday or demand the penis be covered with a condom. They must have only one brain cell dedicated to anything reproductive.

Forum List

Back