Are Liberal Men too Feminized?

Vi7e0AO.jpg

It's the conservative "men" here who are incessantly crying like snowflakes.

It's the conservaitve "men" who immediately show their bellies and obey authority without question.

And it's the conservative "men" who flap their limp wrists around and use a lot hair product.

I wonder. Were conservative men attracted to conservatism because they were wimps, or did their cult train them to be wimps? I imagine it's a mixture of both.

Are the rumors true? Is castration part of the initiation ceremony for the Republican party? That would explain a lot.

If that's not the reason, then why are almost all conservative "men" such whiny pussies?

You see conservative gun humpers who couldn't fight their way out of a paper bag, but feel tough because they are armed.

But in the end, they are pussies, and they know they are pussies. They think their guns will make them safe, and this leads to a very unhealthy obsession with firearms. At the end of the day, gun or no gun, these so called "men" are still the wimpy kids who got their asses kicked growing up and are compensating. Don't ever be afraid of these pussies, they roll over like bitches.

It's the conservaitve "men" who immediately show their bellies and obey authority without question.

And it's the conservative "men" who flap their limp wrists around and use a lot hair product.

I wonder. Were conservative men attracted to conservatism because they were wimps, or did their cult train them to be wimps? I imagine it's a mixture of both.

Are the rumors true? Is castration part of the initiation ceremony for the Republican party? That would explain a lot.

If that's not the reason, then why are almost all conservative "men" such whiny pussies?
It appears that the puberty blockers you have been taking are having some unforeseen side effects.

More Communist propaganda. When a leftist complains, they are addressing an issue. When a righty complains, they are whining.

The difference between a Democrat man and a Republican man is a Republican knows a woman when he sees one. A Democrat sees a woman and is confused.

You see conservative gun humpers who couldn't fight their way out of a paper bag, but feel tough because they are armed.

But in the end, they are pussies, and they know they are pussies. They think their guns will make them safe, and this leads to a very unhealthy obsession with firearms. At the end of the day, gun or no gun, these so called "men" are still the wimpy kids who got their asses kicked growing up and are compensating. Don't ever be afraid of these pussies, they roll over like bitches.

Another snowflake that's scared of armed citizens. Now back hiding under your bed for you.

Not to mention being the most hypersensitive snowflake in history.

Any criticism is met with a complete meltdown.
Eh, I don't blame Trump for being pissed about suppressions of free speech, corrupt elections and Washington swamp led bogus investigations.

.. and .. I do appreciate Trump's knack for exasperating the girly boys on the left,

Last edited:
Eh, I don't blame Trump for being pissed about suppressions of free speech, corrupt elections and Washington swamp bogus investigations.

but I do appreciate Trump's knack for exasperating the girly boys on the left,

Trump is all about self sabotage. That's why he's a loser.

I'm armed myself, but I don't feel the need to carry everywhere I go. That's for pussies like you.
mmm .. 2 more years of basement Biden's suckholing criminals and even grandmas will need to be packing..

Forum List

Back