Are Liberal Men too Feminized?

PajamaBoyAtBar_zpsc20fca04.jpg

Well, they do stand out in a crowd.

gipper

Trump has been whining that he's a victim of a rigged system for 40 years.

He talks about revenge and how badly he's been treated since the 1980s. Watch his 1992 interview with Charlie Rose .

Trump wanted to punish the people who didn't bail out his businesses ..and raved about their disloyalty.
Thanks for the history lesson. Now do dumb old Joe.

Most little boys in the 1950s identified with heroes like Roy Rogers, the Lone Ranger, Gene Autry etc..

They didn't have temper tantrums or talk incessantly.
mmm .. I recall war heros, adventurers, Gumby, Bullwinkle and Disney before the left wing groomers took over..

You folks really do live and die by your stereotypes. Were I the same I would envision a bunch of fat old geezers sitting on recliners, yelling at the TV and surfing the net looking for more shit to get upset about.
Girlie man says what?

He does it all the time. He somehow thinks he intelligent.
He also thinks he was a high-powered female oil executive living in the Middle East in 1950.

Gotta love wokeness -- it isn't who we are that counts these days, but who we claim we are, instead.

He also thinks he was a high-powered female oil executive living in the Middle East in 1950.

Gotta love wokeness -- it isn't who we are that counts, but who we claim we are these days.
We could spam the board with stupid shit he believes. He’s admitted to not knowing the USG overthrew Gaddafi and turned Libya into a shit hole.

Wait I thought you guys were all a quiver about those BLM dudes burning your cities and coming to your house to date your daughters?

You folks really do live and die by your stereotypes. Were I the same I would envision a bunch of fat old geezers sitting on recliners, yelling at the TV and surfing the net looking for more shit to get upset about.

We don't get upset. We on the right actually have a sense of humor about most things. The OP is a perfect example. What could be funnier than leftist men these days. They walk around outside all by themselves with a mask on, with their biggest concern in life is they are changing the climate, and worried that some Republican may by walking past them with a concealed gun.

We don't get upset. We on the right actually have a sense of humor about most things. The OP is a perfect example. What could be funnier than leftist men these days. They walk around outside all by themselves with a mask on, with their biggest concern in life is they are changing the climate, and worried that some Republican may by walking past them with a concealed gun.
More stereotypes?

Forum List

Back