Are liberals better off than a year ago ?

washamericom

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2010
I don't care what they say about me as long as it isn't true..
TC

biden teflon joe

People aren't happy with a stolen election becoming this...

Any honest biden voters want to chime in ? Cause you can't unring the nightmare political bell...

Any transvoters in the closet ?

Amdromica should have 4 or 5 major parties to choose from..

wouldn't it be funny if Russia and the United States use 25th amendment the same time

Last edited:
Lets see:

1) I never have to see a Tweet from Donald Trump again
2) His insurrection failed and Democracy is still intact
3) My candidate won
4) NATO is being strengthened, instead of thrown in the gutter by Trump
5) We are out of 20 year quagmire of Afghanistan
6) Getting a liberal SCOTUS justice nominated
7) Keystone pipeline from Canada to Mexico shut down
8) Protestors are not being gassed and shot at for President to hold up a Bible upside down
9) 20% unemployment way, way down to great numbers

Yes, I am better off than a year or two ago.

I don't care what they say about me as long as it isn't true..
TC

biden teflon joe

People aren't happy with a stolen election becoming this...

Any honest biden voters want to chime in ? Cause you can't unring the nightmare political bell...

Any transvoters in the closet ?
Amdrica should have 4 or 5 major parties to choose from..
Yes Dutch, we are. The last guy is gone.
Relax and run with it. When the current guy gets his positive mojo, he'll be unstoppable. :)

• Banned
Lets see:

3) My candidate won
8) Protestors are not being gassed and shot at for President to hold up a Bible upside down

It's the bizarro bill of wrongs.

You lost me on the first one because I too have been evicted from The Fabulous Twitter

Lets see:

3) My candidate won

Not that I agree with this poster, I certainly, don't but that's the way you do it OP.....Please take note. ;)

• Banned
Lets see:

3) My candidate won

Yeah but have you seen that movie 50 First Dates ?

Relax and run with it. When the current guy gets his positive mojo, he'll be unstoppable. :)
There was a member here named .Dutch unless I'm confusing it with political forum.

Lets see:

3) My candidate won

1) ok
2) False there was no insurrection it is a media inspired lie the FBI says NO insurrection happened there have been ZERO Insurrection charges.
3) ok you prefer failed leader a career corrupt man.
4) NATO was strengthened BECAUSE Trump insisted on increased military money.
5) Trump set up the exodus plan that was delayed in his last days to Biden who botched badly by running out without a plan.
6) ok
7) Thus angering Canada who protested and reduce oil availability for the two nations.
8) They were rioting and partially burned a very old church.
9) Unemployment went down a lot during Trump time until the states started that "lock down" process thus stifling economic activity.

No you are in delusion as the cost of living has SOARED under the Biden Administration.

That thing is in power. But he is no leader. When the time comes in reality within the next couple of decades if not now. We will use nukes as a shaming excuse for being a declining powerful nation.

Lets see:

3) My candidate won

1. Trump will tweet again, find your safe space
2. LIAR. There was no insurrection, i.e. no charges of insurrection
3. Your candidate is a moron a cheater and a traitor
4. LIAR. Trump strengthened NATO, so said Stoltenberg,
5. Moron Joe's withdrawal from AFG was a catastrophe, it was his plan, no one else's
6. Keystone killed 1500 good US union jobs, the oil is still flowing, so says Psaki
7. BLM rioters should be in prison with the J6 protesters
8. Trump's economy pre-Covid was way better than dumbo's.

Here's my Xiden list
Everything Xiden, aka “poopy pants” touches turns to shit
The Brits hold him in CONTEMPT
The French pulled their ambassador
He pissed off the Canadians by killing the KeystoneXL pipeline
He sold us out to Putin by approving the Nord Stream 2 pipeline giving Putin cash to modernize his military. That's why Xiden is "Putin's Whore".
Hope he enjoys the $3,500,000 the Moscow Mayor's wife sent Hunter
Hope he enjoys the $1,500,000,000 that China gave Hunter to "invest"
Open borders is a catastrophe. Trump had it SOLVED. Now its infected migrants & fentanyl sent all over
Runaway inflation would get worse if the dems pass their "BBB" bill. That will be Solyndra on steroids, not to mention the $200,000,000 for Nancy’s park in San Francisco.
Xiden is ruining the US energy sector with his stupid EOs, he wants Russia to pump more oil?? WTF?
Xiden is so dumb he can't even do fake press conferences to answer "ice cream" questions.
Xiden is a gaffe machine, his brain is defective, and he has the nuclear football, WTF???
Xiden surrendered AFG leaving Americans, $billions of equipment, and interpreters to be slaughtered
Xiden’s DOJ sent the FBI after parents (aka domestic terrorists) who dare to ask questions at school board meetings.
China just passed the US out with their new hypersonic missile.
Stupid Joe wants to pay MIGRANTS $450,000 for breaking US immigration LAWS??????
After promising we would have more than enough Covid testing kits, Joe LIED and FAILED.
Xiden killed Israel’s EastMed gas pipeline to sell gas to the EU, Putin’s whore strikes again.
I could go on and on, but you see Trump was at least 1,000,000x better as president than stupid Joe

5. Moron Joe's withdrawal from AFG was a catastrophe, it was his plan, no one else's
6. Keystone killed 1500 good US union jobs, the oil is still flowing, so says Psaki

Here's my Xiden list
He sold us out to Putin by approving the Nord Stream 2 pipeline giving Putin cash to modernize his military. That's why Xiden is "Putin's Whore".
Open borders is a catastrophe. Trump had it SOLVED. Now its infected migrants & fentanyl sent all over
Runaway inflation would get worse if the dems pass their "BBB" bill. That will be Solyndra on steroids, not to mention the $200,000,000 for Nancy’s park in San Francisco.
Xiden is ruining the US energy sector with his stupid EOs, he wants Russia to pump more oil?? WTF?
Xiden is so dumb he can't even do fake press conferences to answer "ice cream" questions.
Xiden is a gaffe machine, his brain is defective, and he has the nuclear football, WTF???
Xiden surrendered AFG leaving Americans, $billions of equipment, and interpreters to be slaughtered
Xiden’s DOJ sent the FBI after parents (aka domestic terrorists) who dare to ask questions at school board meetings.
Stupid Joe wants to pay MIGRANTS $450,000 for breaking US immigration LAWS??????
After promising we would have more than enough Covid testing kits, Joe LIED and FAILED.
Xiden killed Israel’s EastMed gas pipeline to sell gas to the EU, Putin’s whore strikes again.
I could go on and on, but you see Trump was at least 1,000,000x better as president than stupid Joe
Nobody asked for your Xiden list, now beat it.

Here's my Xiden list

What do you think Seditious Conspiracy is?

Forum List

Back