Are Our Chinese Friends Going To Release Crooked Hillary's 33,000 Missing Emails?

I didn't say her server was or wasn't hacked. Comey said it probably was. So you and all the voices think she was too, huh? I mean all of you just worship Comey.

How many voices are you up to now? You're actually pretty lucky they all think the same thing and that's what you think. Imagine if they were telling you to do bad things or something like that. You'd go mad. I mean even worse

No, Comey said it was possible. Not probable. And that there was no evidence that it was hacked.

And the IG report into the investigation said this:

According to the report, an FBI forensics agent told the IG’s office that he was “fairly confident that there wasn’t an intrusion,” and a letterhead memorandum, or LHM, summarizing the FBI’s findings said there was no “evidence confirming that Clinton’s email server systems were compromised by cyber means.”

DOJ watchdog slams Comey for claiming Clinton’s server could have been hacked

There is no evidence that Hillary's server was hacked and FBI forensic agents who inspected the server who are fairly confident that it wasn't.

So much for Trump's baseless tweet.

Now you're calling the New York Times Fake News?

Hillary Clinton’s Email Was Probably Hacked, Experts Say

Now you're ignoring the FBI forensic agent that inspected the server who as 'fairly confident that there wasn’t an intrusion"?

According to the report, an FBI forensics agent told the IG’s office that he was “fairly confident that there wasn’t an intrusion,” and a letterhead memorandum, or LHM, summarizing the FBI’s findings said there was no “evidence confirming that Clinton’s email server systems were compromised by cyber means.”

Ignore as you will.

No, apparently you're accusing Comey of lying about what the agent found since you're saying that Comey disregarded his statement and that wasn't the FBI position.

Nope. I'm accusing you of lying, liar. As Comey never said that the server was 'probably hacked'. You did, liar.

Comey said it was possible that it was hacked. But there was no evidence that it had been hacked. With the FBI forensic agent that inspected the server being 'fairly confident there was no intrusion'.

So you're lying about what Comey said. And ignoring the FBI forensic agent that inspected the server.

If your argument had merit, liar.....you wouldn't have had to do either.

I didn't quote probably hacked, you're lying again. That means I was paraphrasing. You lied and said i said Comey used those exact words. I didn't. You aren't capable of telling the truth, are you?

So when you and the voices decide what you're going to say, do you get unanimity or is it just majority vote what your position should be?

Yes we know you dont care about dead Americans....as Clinton said What difference does it make!?
Fake news alert!!!

And you bitches cry about “withhunt “ when you perpertrate this bullshit with Hillary .
Clinton's emails were hacked by China, Trump says in tweet; appears to call for investigation
Clinton Emails: China Reportedly Hacked Her State Dept. Emails — Did The FBI Cover That Up, Too?
REPORT: China systematically crippled CIA operations, killing or imprisoning up to 20 sources

Better there snowflake?
Treasonous Peter Strzok Smirk was told about the hack but refused to have Crooked Hillary change anything as he was obsessed with the "insurance policy."

SOURCES: China Hacked Hillary Clinton’s Private Email Server
Wow, the daily liar, now there's a source for you! This is just a Trumpian distraction from the lie they just got caught telling about the Madden shooter calling TrumpTards trumptards. And you SUCKERS still swallow their lies no matter how many times they get caught lying!!!!!

I just posted THREE different sources....try whining now you cocksucker.

Lets review folks!

The leftists DON'T CARE
China hacked Clinton's private email server
China was getting her emails she was sending and receiving at the same time she was
The information in those emails got TWENTY CIA assets murdered or imprisoned..

SHE IS A FUCKING TRAITOR! You leftists make me fucking sick! You have CLEARLY shown you care more about bringing America down because Trump is leading it then protecting America from ALL enemies simply because your criminal candidate is involved.
"Clinton's emails were hacked by China, Trump says in tweet"

…. tweets the liar-in-chief who also falsely claimed Obama wiretapped him in Trump Tower.

:dance:

I didn't quote probably hacked, you're lying again. I didn't quote probably hacked, you're lying again. That means I was paraphrasing. You lied and said i said Comey used those exact words. I didn't. You aren't capable of telling the truth, are you?

So when you and the voices decide what you're going to say, do you get unanimity or is it just majority vote what your position should be?

Oh, I believe you, buddy. But this Kaz guy? He says you're a liar. (bold added for emphasis)

I agreed with you. Maybe you could ask one of the voices next time.

I brought up that Comey said she was probably hacked. I agree that he's probably right.

So you don't have a better source than the FBI, huh?

But tell us again how you didn't claim that Comey said she was probably hacked. It makes me giggle.

If even you are going to toss your own words away like the meaningless garbage they are....surely you understand why we treat them the same way.

Yes we know you dont care about dead Americans....as Clinton said What difference does it make!?
Fake news alert!!!

And you bitches cry about “withhunt “ when you perpertrate this bullshit with Hillary .
Clinton's emails were hacked by China, Trump says in tweet; appears to call for investigation
Clinton Emails: China Reportedly Hacked Her State Dept. Emails — Did The FBI Cover That Up, Too?
REPORT: China systematically crippled CIA operations, killing or imprisoning up to 20 sources

Better there snowflake?
Treasonous Peter Strzok Smirk was told about the hack but refused to have Crooked Hillary change anything as he was obsessed with the "insurance policy."

Wow, the daily liar, now there's a source for you! This is just a Trumpian distraction from the lie they just got caught telling about the Madden shooter calling TrumpTards trumptards. And you SUCKERS still swallow their lies no matter how many times they get caught lying!!!!!

Lets review folks!

The leftists DON'T CARE
China was getting her emails she was sending and receiving at the same time she was

SHE IS A FUCKING TRAITOR! You leftists make me fucking sick! You have CLEARLY shown you care more about bringing America down because Trump is leading it then protecting America from ALL enemies simply because your criminal candidate is involved.

…. tweets the liar-in-chief who also falsely claimed Obama wiretapped him in Trump Tower.

posts the liar who lies about Trump every time you address him
I didn't quote probably hacked, you're lying again. I didn't quote probably hacked, you're lying again. That means I was paraphrasing. You lied and said i said Comey used those exact words. I didn't. You aren't capable of telling the truth, are you?

Oh, I believe you, buddy. But this Kaz guy? He says you're a liar. (bold added for emphasis)

I brought up that Comey said she was probably hacked. I agree that he's probably right.

But tell us again how you didn't claim that Comey said she was probably hacked. It makes me giggle.

If even you are going to toss your own words away like the meaningless garbage they are....surely you understand why we treat them the same way.

Thank you for being honest that you lied, I didn't quote "probably hacked" like you and a majority of the voices voted that I did. Maybe you should have listened to more of the voices who voted no

So......is that it? Is there anyone where who would like to try and present evidence that Hillary's emails were hacked by the Chinese?

So far the attempts have been rather.....unimpressive.

Fake news alert!!!

Better there snowflake?

Lets review folks!

The leftists DON'T CARE

Thank you for being honest that you lied, I didn't quote "probably hacked" like you and a majority of the voices voted that I did. Maybe you should have listened to more of the voices who voted no

Uh-huh.

But tell us again how you didn't claim that Comey said that she was probably hacked.

If your claims had merit, liar......you wouldn't have had to lie about what Comey said. Yet you can do little else.

And you know that...how?

Simple.

August 29, 2018 - 01:24 PM EDT
FBI contradicts Trump claim that China hacked Clinton’s private email server

BY JOHN BOWDEN
TWEET SHARE EMAIL

The FBI on Wednesday said it had found no evidence about President Trump's claim that former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton's private email server was compromised by hackers working for the Chinese government

The FBI is on record calling your Trumpo a liar. I’m sure the agency would not buck the idiot president if they had any doubt that their assessment was correct.

You have to be an idiot to believe anonymous sources, Gomert and Trumpo.

There's a credible group...The F.B.I.

Fake news alert!!!

Better there snowflake?

Lets review folks!

The leftists DON'T CARE

With even Trump's minion failing miserably to back up the baseless claims he makes.

Do they ever wake up and sigh at the newest turds they will have to polish?

So .....has anyone managed to show us evidence that Hillary's private email server was hacked?

Even a named source? Anything?

As the FBI already inspected the server and found no evidence that it was hacked.

Your little, itsy, bitsy, teeny penis again, huh? Yes, throngs of readers hang on your every word. They don't eat or sleep, just ready your posts. They don't have to, they're imaginary.

And Hillary broke the law regardless of whether anyone hacked her or not. She put secret e-mails on an unsecured folder. Lock her up right there

Yeah, that's not evidence that Hillary's email server was hacked either.

And the FBI already investigated the issue and found no basis for criminal charges. Nor any evidence that her email server was hacked.

So, is that it? Just debunked nonsense and babble about 'penis' size?

If so, that was easy.

Huh?

Comey said at that July News Conference that they found evidence that
she had been hacked by 5 different sources.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
And you know that...how?

Simple.

August 29, 2018 - 01:24 PM EDT
FBI contradicts Trump claim that China hacked Clinton’s private email server

BY JOHN BOWDEN
TWEET SHARE EMAIL

The FBI on Wednesday said it had found no evidence about President Trump's claim that former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton's private email server was compromised by hackers working for the Chinese government

The FBI is on record calling your Trumpo a liar. I’m sure the agency would not buck the idiot president if they had any doubt that their assessment was correct.

You have to be an idiot to believe anonymous sources, Gomert and Trumpo.

There's a credible group...The F.B.I.

Even Trump's IG found that there was no evidence of political bias affecting investigative decisions. And Trump's IG found this:

With the FBI reaffirming that there was no evidence the email server had been hacked

So .....has anyone managed to show us evidence that Hillary's private email server was hacked?

As the FBI already inspected the server and found no evidence that it was hacked.

Your little, itsy, bitsy, teeny penis again, huh? Yes, throngs of readers hang on your every word. They don't eat or sleep, just ready your posts. They don't have to, they're imaginary.

And Hillary broke the law regardless of whether anyone hacked her or not. She put secret e-mails on an unsecured folder. Lock her up right there

And the FBI already investigated the issue and found no basis for criminal charges. Nor any evidence that her email server was hacked.

If so, that was easy.

Huh?

Show us Comey saying this with actual quotes from the "July News Conference'.

As the FBI just reaffirmed a couple of days ago that there was no evidence that her server had been hacked.

Fake news alert!!!

Better there snowflake?

Lets review folks!

The leftists DON'T CARE

Another one who doesn't care that Clinton got CIA assets killed....awesome...no surprise for scum who hate America.

xaxerw4oy9j11.jpg

Fake news alert!!!

Better there snowflake?

Lets review folks!

The leftists DON'T CARE

Another one who doesn't care that Clinton got CIA assets killed....awesome...no surprise for scum who hate America.

Laughing.....another one who believes that Clinton's server was hacked by the Chinese because they read a tweet.

I'd ask you to show me the evidence that her server was hacked. But we both know you have no use for evidence.

A good hack leaves no track.

Laughing.....so you're trying to convince us that Clinton's server was hacked based on the complete LACK of evidence that her server was hacked.

Sigh....its like watching a dog chase its own tail.

Fake news alert!!!

Better there snowflake?

Lets review folks!

The leftists DON'T CARE

You mean Benghazi?

You’re gonna need a 9th investigation to determine that.

Fake news alert!!!

Better there snowflake?

Lets review folks!

The leftists DON'T CARE

Uh-huh.

But tell us again how you didn't claim that Comey said that she was probably hacked.

If your claims had merit, liar......you wouldn't have had to lie about what Comey said. Yet you can do little else.

Funny how the voices all love to bicker like you do.

What Hillary did was a crime regardless of whether the server was hacked or not. Her ass should be hauled off to jail

If so, that was easy.

Huh?

Skylar's relying on how hard it is to use Google for this right now because China overwhelms all search results.

If so, that was easy.

Huh?

Show us Comey saying this with actual quotes from the "July News Conference'.

As the FBI just reaffirmed a couple of days ago that there was no evidence that her server had been hacked.

You omitted the by "China" part.

However, they can't prove China didn't hack the server either.

And it was a crime either way as she committed hundreds of felony counts sending secret and top secret information to her unsecured server.

So how are the voices in your head voting, anyway? Are they unanimous on this? Do any of the voices in your head support Trump? Any libertarians?

How diverse are the voices? Just curious

xaxerw4oy9j11.jpg

You live in a fantasy world, DaSchmuck

Forum List

Back